Force

By Rainha_Ray

On his journey to LA, Tommy stops in Chicago, only to discover shocking news about his family; Tommy must dec... More

C2. King Of The Goddamn Hill
C3. Fire Starter
C4. Storm Clouds
C5. Take Me Home
C6. It's Just A Test
C7. This Is Who We Are
C8. Outrunning A Ghost
C9. Killing Me Softly
C 10. He Ain't Heavy
C11. Test Of Loyalty
C12. What You'd Do For Power
C.13. The Throw Down
C14. Run My Mouth
C. 13 Lose To Gain
C.14. The Ball Don't Stop
C. 15 Bridges Are Drawn
C. 16 War & Ice
C.17 Therapy Sessions
C.18 Devil In The Details
C.19 Crown Vic

C1. A Short Fuse and a Long Memory

2.8K 46 4
By Rainha_Ray

Celeste POV

"That sounds like a you problem big fella, I told you I wasn't coming in today, goodbye Price." I hang up and sigh finishing up my hair before washing my hands and going to the living room seeing my idiot brother sneaking into the food.

" Get yo fat ass out of my food, go get Dave some clothes ready in case he outgrew em or they lost something. "He smacks his lips popping the piece of meat into his mouth wiping his hands on his pants, fucking bum.

" This Diamond we talking about, ain't nothing of his missing. Unless he gives it away. He fine, don't be babying him either when he gets back. You love doing that shit." I can't wait until Diamond gets back, I can not cope with his ass anymore.

" Ain't you supposed to be at work anyway? Yo ass never miss work,"

"This is a special occasion, so no I'm not heading to work. What time are we supposed to be heading to get him? He ain't at county." He nods patting his pockets before nodding to the back door. I grab my purse and coat following him out locking up behind me. As we jog down the stairs I think of David, he forced J, to not take me to visit him, when I snuck up there I wasn't on the list so I couldn't see him. It's been fifteen years and I miss him, a lot.

Chicago's winter is a bitch, but I can't pretend like it's not the setting of majority of my childhood memories and many of my adult ones. I let my window up after getting a face full of cold air that has my forehead hurting.

"You know Diamond is proud of you." I scoff looking over at him before looking ahead shaking my head my knuckles ringing out as I pop them.

"It ain't shit new to see the only female of a family go to school. I only did the shit to make grandma proud."

"And she was, everyone was, You definitely gave us something to brag about something me and D couldn't give. Be proud of yourself not everyone could get the chance."

"You could've, a U of Chicago degree and whatever one you picked hanging side by side is a beautiful picture, it ain't too late, J. But mine is old news give it up, man."

"Yeah, well Diamond was clear in his dreams for us, you and I know that." I roll my eyes before turning up the music mumbling the lyrics as I go.

When we make it to the prison J gets out but I keep the door open with a leg out, Jenard digging in my chips as I drink my hot chocolate. I scroll down my time line until I hear the gate crank open. I turn my phone off and sit up seeing him walking out. Jenard walks up to him first.

“Big Bro!”  I smile at the clash but frown at the lack of shoes on his feet. I reach into the back grabbing J's slides getting out of the truck“Lil bro!”

"Celestial, You're beautiful baby!" I smile and drop the slides at his feet and giggle as he suffocates me in his arms, I inhale his scent and relax into his arms while I hug back just as tight.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, I couldn't wait to see you." I finally pull away and I look at his feet pointing at them.

"Missed us so much you left your shoes?" He looks down at them while shuffling his feet into the too little slides.

"Nah, I gave em to a security guard inside. Come on let's get outta here." I nod and walk to the truck getting in the back but I see him playing in a puddle. He stands up, Jen talking shit as usual as they get inside pulling off and we head home.

__________

I unlock the door and I drop my keys on the table kicking my boots off.

"It smells like heaven in here. You did all that, C?" I nod and I hear my phone beep, I pull it out checking it seeing it's my situation, I'll reply to that later.

"Wash yall hands, especially you Diamond, playing in puddles and shit." I see one walk into the bathroom in my peripheral and one stays in the kitchen, I already know that one is Jenard's stupid ass. I walk into my bathroom and wash my hands as Diamond dries his. I look up at him through the mirror and he's already looking at me.

" Penny for your thoughts?" He grins and nods, I take a paper towel and dry my hands looking at him.

"You busy later on? I wanna drive around see the city." I nod and smile before he pulls me under his arm and we walk out to the kitchen seeing Jenard slamming. I make our plates and sit down to dig in Jenard talking enough for the three of us. Until his phone beeps, mine does the same I stand up grabbing my jacket, I kiss Diamond's cheek before going to slip my shoes on.

"Where y'all going?" I look up seeing Jenard eating standing up. I shake my head at the fool before shrugging.

"I gotta clear something up at work, I'll see you in a minute, mi casa, su casa. So relax and eat good, keys are on my dresser with a spare of mine on em, if you head out lock up my shit." He stares me down but I keep his eyes until he nods, I smile a little bit before standing up and grabbing my keys. Jenard leaves in front of me and I tell Diamond to lock the door. We jog down stairs and he speaks.

" About to catch up with yo shorty? "I shake my head.

" I'm actually telling the truth. You know the hustle don't stop, baby. "He chuckles and we hug before we go to our separate cars. I look back at my window and see Diamond looking at us, I wave before getting into my truck. I make sure Jen gets out in front of me before I pull off, when he turns right I turn left. Heading deeper downtown.

When I make it to the building I squint at the building the bright but darkening sky still makes me squint. I walk into the building smiling at the receptionist before walking into the elevator. I lean against the back after pressing for the top floor. I roll my neck stepping out, you'd think as small as my job is, I wouldn't be needed so often. Especially by the damn boss.

When I make it to his office I knock hearing a gruff enter. This better not be a waste of my time. I swear to God.

"We can't go forth with the new Lofi line. And you aren't properly dressed, lovely, " I swear it's like pulling teeth around this bitch, I flop down onto the couch and shrug.

"You called me in on my day off, you aren't getting me dressed up for a hour of my time, unpaid at that." He sighs and I nod, thought so. He gets up and I sink deeper into the couch letting the heat of my coat and the room fill me.

"You're gonna have to go through with your intended idea." I nod, like I was planning to do anyway but of course the rest of the board had to snuff it because it was too out of the usual and no one would like it, especially the target audience. What the actual hell is the whole reason for having this job if no one is gonna listen?

"So, this couldn't have been sent in a email? I spent gas on getting down town in the winter time knowing these mother fuckers don't know how to drive, on my day off just to hear that the people who pay me to do my job, turn around do my job and fail at it. What was the reason? "He walks over to me from his desk and I place my hand under my chin looking up at him as he comes to stand right in front of me.

" First of all I pay you, and secondly you ignored my text earlier and I wanted to know if you were interested in being wined and dined on such a chilly night, especially after cutting me up like that." I roll my eyes as he rubs his thumb over my cheek, and I tilt my head back and sigh letting him hold my head up as I stare back at emerald eyes, I feel nothing. Nothing at all but I pull a smile and he smirks, he checks his watch before squatting down in front of me adjusting his tailored pants, I raise an eyebrow smiling.

" Not tonight, boss, I promised my big bro I'd drive around with him tonight. Maybe tomorrow? After I clean up the mess your people created? " He nods and tilts his head slightly and I follow, his fingers splayed across the back of my neck.

"How's he adjusting to the new world?" I chuckle before nodding.

"Really well, I can't wait for you to meet him, I think you two will get along... If you want to." His eyes widen and I feel my stomach drop before pulling away from him looking away sitting up. Why the hell did I say that? I don't want them to meet, ever I'm not that serious about this!

"Sorry if that was—"

"I'd like to see who my girl is always raving about comparing me to." I look back at him and he smiles, I pull him into a hug and he chuckles wrapping his arms around me.

"I must've said something right, to make you actually initiate physical affection." I  push him away from me and he chuckles his hands slipping down my sides. I stand up making him move out of the way.

"I still have to go. If we end up calling it a night early I'll call you, I made some of your favorites. Don't let the sun or me catch you up in here either after an all nighter. You may be big but I'll still beat your ass." I stand up and he laughs standing with me, He kisses me and I kiss back before pulling away.

" I'm serious, we don't need you back in the hospital, you're too young. "He nods and I smile a little.

" I'll see you later, get home safely, I just needed to see you, I'm used to seeing you in the day. You never call off unless it's mandatory." Why is everyone saying that? I know how to separate work and me time so I keep the extra off days until this one tells me where we are going for our annual vacation. It's time management at its best. I start to walk away but I'm pulled back into another kiss making my neck pop from the sudden movement and it kinda pisses me off. My phone beeps and we pull away his tongue slipping from my mouth as I move. I smack his chest at his rosey cheeks and he kisses my forehead.

When I make it to my house I see Dave standing outside, he walks to the car and get inside, I pull off and I turn down the music, sitting in silence for a minute.

"How are you doing out here? I see the nice ass place up there." I grin and look over at him.

"Why? You want in ion know if they like dudes but you got nice lips so I mean—" He smacks his lips and I laugh his chuckle following.

"Stop playing all the damn time, Sinclair." I laugh harder when he uses my middle name.

"Nah, but I actually work for Singers as the Chief marketing officer. Six figs, D." I feel my chest warm at the proud look on his face and I feel that smile appear.

"I knew you'd be the one to get yo shit right. You always been about getting shit done." I shake my head shrugging a shoulder, what can I say to that?

"I'm glad I could make you proud D. It means a lot to me. For real... It's been real lonely out here without you." He sighs nodding. Even if we are two years apart I always hung off of him and ran up behind him, pops hated it and grandma did too but they couldn't separate us. Jenard wanted to be different, he's always been the asshole out the three, David is the cool, calm, collected, and wise with a hell of a combo that could make you drunk off one punch, he's the boss. I'm the abstract one, I'm the overthinker and definitely the one to get shit done. Jenard is the hot head who has a brain but uses it to try and get over rather than figure out how to just fix the situation, the sneaky muscle.

"Yeah, but I'm back now for good, I plan on doing shit the right way. No getting caught this time around." I nod happy to hear that.

"I'm glad to hear that, I don't think I can deal with Jenard's ass anymore alone. He's a fucking bug, man!" He shakes his head laughing but I'm dead ass and he knows I am.

"That hard headed lil bastard never listened to you, even as kids his ass never acknowledged you as his older sister but definitely the youngest ." Exactly my point.

"Im glad you recognize that and laugh at my plight, but it's fine because now it's time to bug yo ass."I pull off heading to Dunkin Donuts to get us some hot chocolate, when we get it I head over to the Lake, once I get to a appropriate parking spot and we get out and walk down to the concrete. I exhale enjoying the sounds of the water.

" So are you happy? Satisfied with your life now?" Look over at him and he keeps his eyes ahead, I look at my cup popping the top off before shrugging.

"I don't know, I mean it's a little too late to ask that ain't it? We old now, can't too much shit change." He nods looking at his cup, he looks at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You still do that shit huh?" I frown cutting my eyes at him, he better not start talking shit.

"Do what exactly?" He points at my eyes and I stop he stops a step ahead and I move my head in confusion, he smiles, he better be lucky I have good eye sight cause I wouldn't be able to see the humor in his face only those bunnies he loves to broadcast.

"You keep your eyes on me no matter what we're doing, besides driving. You used to do it when we were younger. You either keep them on the ground, your phone or me." I roll my eyes pushing him as I walk, he grabs my arm and wraps an arm over my shoulder, I shrug.

" You know I always keep eye contact when people talk, and when my face is tilted to the ground my eyes are focused on a few feet head of me so I can see what's around me, when I'm on my phone I use the screen to peak behind me, but with you I don't gotta do that, I know you got me. Unless you want me to not see yo ugly ass mug, I can do that. "He tightens his arm on me and I laugh.

" I don't know what to do, Celestial, when I was walking out I thought I had a idea of what I wanted but now I'm actually here I don't know what to start with. "I mean you might want to be smart about your choice considering you don't want to go back to jail dumbass.

" What do you see yourself doing? I know that ain't the best question but do you mind working with Jenard or are you going to get started on something new?"I see the frustration in his face before moving from him and moving in front of him walking backwards.

" You're only a few hours out, take the night to enjoy being free and not having to protect yo ass—"

“Why you gotta be so trifling yo? I ain't never had to worry about my ass in there believe that." I cackle as he tosses his cup in a trash can, calling me ignorant. We walk for another two minutes before stopping at the large steps like things and he takes my hot chocolate.

" You ain't gonna finish this. "I smile letting him take the drink as I shake my head, looking out at the dark waves. I wonder if I could swim in it when it's warmer. Those waves look like they hurt low key.

" I want to get back to the shit I was running before I went in. But differently, I know it's a different world but the game is still the game." Good luck trying to get that shit back from Jenard's grubby little hands.

"You gone lead CBI? After giving Jenard the reigns? Ah, good luck with that D." He gives me that look as in 'yeah right'. I shrug and stand up, he looks up at me and I nod back towards my car.

"It's this cool place I wanna show you. I used to go there during my graduate days." He stands up and we walk back to my car, once we are in the car he speaks.

"You know Jenard knows his place, he knew all that was temporary. His ass tryna butter me up with that place down there." At least his boyish charms aren't working on him, if he ain't careful Jenard is gonna try and throw weight around. And while I know Diamond is heavy, I don't know how much weight Jenard has suddenly gained.

" He's just trying to set his big brother up. Show his appreciation." I feel his sharp eyes on me and I shrug. At least I tried and if I'm being completely honest I don't want David back in this shit I tried talking Jenard into giving that shit up but he went mental on me and I refuse to care about what he does after his few stunts.

"You do know who you talking to right? Jenard ass ain't fooling anyone. He knows what's up." I scoot deeper into my seat and shrug.

"As long as you guys don't turn into Cain and Abel I don't care what you guys do. We're here, come on." He looks around confused before getting out with me, I lock the door before getting a parking sticker placing it in my window, I grab his hand and lead him to the unsuspecting building and I show them my ID but they tell Diamond to go ahead, so he looks older than 21 and I don't? Not that I'm complaining but damn.

We get a stamp on our hands and I show him the bar. He gets a smile on his face and I cheese at the light in his eyes. Damn book worm. I tell him to find a seat before I walk to the bar getting us some food and some drinks. I take the blinking number thing and look around for him, but I suddenly look up over at the second floor seeing him in the corner near the glass covered in fake vines. I walk up the steps moving towards him sitting down. I look over the banister feeling waves of warmth from my past cover me.

"How'd you find this place?" I look at him seeing him looking at me. I place my hands on the table tapping the wood.

"Getting my masters I was looking for a place off campus and no where Jenard would find me, I stumbled across this place from a flyer that was on a pole outside. They only occupied the first floor when I always came. They've expanded a lot." He nods still looking at me. I keep his eye contact raising a eyebrow. Just as he goes to say something the thing chirps and before I can get up he takes it telling me to stay put. I roll my eyes watching the intimidating man stroll through the place down the stairs, I pull my phone out and see it's Jenard, what the hell does he want now.

Nards👹: Yo you wit Diamond?

Me:Yea, Y U need him?

Nards👹:Nah, he just wasn't picking up got concerned.

Me:Ite, but he cool.

I see he read the message before reacting to it, I pull up another message thread texting him to head to my house, then I pull up my best friends number texting her back.

"Who you texting?" I snap my head back with fake attitude and he chuckles putting our food down. I grab my drink taking a sip. He looks at the drink before taking a sip. I would ask him about his beliefs but I guess he knows more about it than I do, plus he hasn't brought it up. I mean I did the research once Jenard came in being a asshole cracking jokes on him transitioning over to another religion. I understand that religion is in fact levels within each other in some beliefs and whatever they do I'm open to it even if they aren't open to mine anymore.

"So can I ask a question?" He puts the wing in some blue cheese and nods. I grab a cheese stick and take a bite before covering my mouth.

"Why didn't you allow me to come and visit you? Jenard could, pops could but not me? That's messed up, D and you know it." He nods and wipes his hands on a napkin folding them before looking at me.

"Remember how I said I wouldn't let you get dragged into my mess? I meant that, you coming to see me would have been dragging you into my mess. Jenard ass has always been hard headed and I needed to keep in contact with him about CBI—"

"So because I wasn't running shit you didn't want to see me? What kind of shit is that? You promised me that you would always be there for me behind bars or not you had my back, but you fucking lied—" He smacks the table and I sit back from the sudden sound and I look around to see if someone noticed, he does the same and I see a few people going back to their books, computers and company. I look back at David and he exhales keeping his hand on the table.

"I know what I fucking promised you, but I don't care how long I've been away don't you ever come at me like that. And don't you ever in your natural born life call me a damn liar, I ain't none of these lil boys out here you can cut down to shit and walk off from, I did that shit to protect you, I ain't need nobody in there knowing you were connected to me in anyway, I know you can handle yo self but that doesn't mean I want you to have to. To be completely honest I don't give a damn about what Jenard does he a man, you're my priority always have been. Always will be. "I roll my eyes at him, I know his ass is telling the truth but he's still full of shit.

" I also didn't want to see you cry every time you had to leave me behind, I didn't want to see the disappointment in your eyes like I did while in that court room, I didn't want to keep dragging you back when you were obviously doing good for yourself. Because I love you, I needed to protect you and if that meant not seeing yo big head ass then I could add that onto my punishment. I ain't never been above paying my dues. I knew you were upset at me, hell I wouldn't put it past you to hate me at one point. But I did what was right. " This bastard always has a some mature answer, but I'm not the same lil girl who believed everything he sold was gold. I sip my drink looking at him an obvious mug on my face.

" But I realized that was a selfish action and that I should have given you that choice and I'm sorry for that but I ain't sorry for my reason. But that's why I'm giving you the choice to help me do this shit right this time." I look at him and tilt my head popping my knuckles looking him up and down.

" What's the catch? " He chews his food and I look around us.

" Ain't one, but just know that as soon as a threat on your life is made you're done. Understand? "I shake my head scooting up, out knees bumping.

" I'm a grown woman, I've had threats made on my life for simply being, imagine how many I've heard after hearing what I had to say, David one of things you don't understand is when you went to jail it taught me how to handle even more shit on my own. You don't get to come back and try and baby me. If someone threatens me and I can't handle it, I'll tell you and we'll handle it. Deal? "He looks at me with pride and he smiles nodding he leans back folding his arms.

" You got my word. We'll handle shit together. Like we used to." I nod and I pluck the drum before he can grab it and he chuckles grabbing the flat.

"So can I ask why I'm getting the spot Jenard is supposed to have?" I know exactly why I am, but I just want to make sure me and him are on the same page.

"You know exactly why, something in his eyes don't settle right with me. And we both know Jenard always thinks he's smarter than everyone. So I'm going to give him the chance to be the face if he slips he's done." I nod and shrug, I'm not surprised but I am disappointed in Jenard, how the hell could you not keep that evil glint out of your eyes long enough for your brother to believe it? If it was anyone else he probably would have but this is David his ass knows me and Jenard like the back of his fucking hands, I would say that we know him like that as well but I know David just as well, Jenard too, Jenard probably does too but he's too far up his own ass to even see his hands.

"Well, you know if anything ever goes south, my place is owned by me, the other apartment is all yours if you want it. Whenever, your stuff is at your spot Jenard put you in but some stuff is down there, those keys are on your Keychain as well." He nods and we talk about more light hearted stuff until we get tired of the stupid music playing in the background. I drop him off at the spot Jenard has him at and I wait until he gets in the house before driving off.

Before I make it to my house I stop by Gloria's bar to pick up a bottle of Whiskey. I would go to the liquor store but I need to go see my friend.

While I walk inside I see a blue mustang, it's really pretty. When I walk inside I see it's kind of crowded, I make my way to the bar and slip into the seat, Gloria holds her finger up telling me to wait and I nod.

"You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" I turn looking at a white guy, he's not ugly but he got a big ass nose. But he does look familiar, he also has a new York accent so I may know him.

"You also look familiar, you from New York right?" He nods and we turn looking at each other. We squint looking at each other and I point to him.

"We met at Truth right?" He points at me and nods.

"You're that rude ass woman who tossed your drink on Ghost. Damn your better looking in the light. Too bad your fucking crazy." I scoff remembering that night.

"I was aiming for yo other friend, the lil one, still got that big ass mouth. What the hell are you doing in Chicago? Are drugs played out in New York now?" He scoffs shaking his head.

"Nah, I just needed to experience something new. I'm assuming these are your stomping grounds." I cut my eyes at him before nodding. He keeps his eyes on me and I look at Gloria as she comes in front of me smiling at me.

"Well if it isn't my best friend. Is this guy bothering you?" Before I can open my mouth he butts in.

"Nah, we actually go way back, she's such a sweetheart." I flip him off and Gloria chuckles.

"His homies were the ones who I threw the drinks at when I went to that bar's grand opening up in New York." She nods looking over at him. I look back at him and nod over at him.

"What's your name again?"

"Tommy, and yours?" I look at Gloria and she nods, I look back at him but before I can say my name he gotta open his big ass mouth.

"What? You gotta get permission before you give someone your name?" I roll my eyes and turn to Gloria giving her three blue faces for my liquor bottles, she nods walking off.

"My name is Celestial, but I go by C, or Celeste." His eyes widen before nodding.

"That's definitely new and not what I was expecting. Pretty." I thank him before seeing Gloria come back with my bottles. I look at Tommy holding my hand out, he takes it shaking gently.

"I like you Thomas, imma have to keep in touch." He gives a goofy grin and I grab one of my business cards from my phones wallet handing it over, he takes it and I tell Gloria bye, walking out.

__________

I wake up to my human alarm, I keep my eyes closed as I turn my head, slowly opening them to see Price, he smiles and I feel my mood turn sour, ugh why am I like this? I smile pulling him down into a light kiss, I lay my hands against his chest  the hair on it bringing my sour mood down a tad bit. I look up at him and he sighs before dropping down so his chin meets his forearms. I look at him my eyes trying to close on their own accord.

"How about a out of office day? I think I need a break from the suits." I smile and nod, I check the time seeing it's not even 7 before grabbing my phone, I send him and the rest of our board members a notice saying I'll be out of office and how I'll be available via email and or Skype for urgent questions. I send a similar email to my subordinates and what their task is of the day. Once I'm finished I close my eyes again letting myself doze off.
_

I pick my phone up seeing Diamond just texted me. He says that Jenard is working with the Yardies and got his shit snatched by some white guy. And I have a feeling I know what white boy he's referring to. I wonder if Jenard is gonna spill the beans on the shit he had to do to break even again.

"How many years are you and your brothers apart again?" I look behind me at the couch and see him looking at our family portrait I got blew up. We actually need to retake that.

"Diamond is the oldest, he's Forty right now, he's three years older than me, Jenard is 7 years younger than Diamond, 4 younger than me." He nods and I turn back to the text message thread. I can't stand this stupid ass.

"He looks mean." I raise an eyebrow and shrug.

"He's a big boy, tends to be intimidating, but that's why I'm dating you, you're also intimidating."Ain't no way I just lie that smoothly. He goes silent again and I go back to doing some work. Until my phone buzzes with a face time call. I pick up seeing it's Diamond.

Face Time:

Me: What up, D?

Diamond:Where you at?

Me:Home.

Diamond:You got someone there with you?

Me:Why you all up ova hea and not in yo own business, what you want?

Jenard:See, you always happy to talk to that mean ass woman and she don't even like ya ass.

Me:Shut up, dumbass. He ain't even want to be around yo punk ass.

Jenard:Keep talking shit, imma put you on yo neck.

Me:Boy, you don't even know what a neck look like, you never had one.

Jenard:You better get her, D.

Me:I forgot that's a sensitive topic. My fault.

Jenard:You ain't the smallest either, you ain't even blood so you can't blame it on our genetics.

Me:Seems like I got lucky then, you blubber butt pussy.

Jenard:Watch that word, you stupid ass.

Me:I'll make sure to tell yo homie to watch it again when he eat it. Yall had a smoke session yet?

Diamond:Okay, cool it Jenard.

Jenard:Yooo, you acting like you don't hear the shit coming out her mouth!

Me:Cause I'm the favorite, bitch!

Jenard:You lucky you ain't here.

Me:And you lucky I'm doing work.

Diamond:You busy?

Me:Not really I'm just going over some final things. Everything cool?

Diamond:Yeah, I just wanted to know if you knew what Jenard did.

Me:That bastard does a lot, what?

Diamond:The shop.

Me:Aw, yeah I also got a gift for you, if I would have known yall were going tonight I would've had it there, we were supposed to go last night but Jenard bummy ass—

Jenard:Keep my name out yo mouth, bird.

Diamond:Cool it!

I roll my eyes before speaking.

Me:It's here, either you can come get it or I'll swing it by.

Diamond:Say less. I'll let you get back to work.

Me:Ite, call me when you get to yo spot.

Diamond:Will do. Love you.

Me:Love you too babes.

I hang up and I put my phone to the side.

"You guys aren't fully related?" I tilt my head all the way back and all I can think is, is dude the feds or something? Why is he all of a sudden interested in my family, as if they're new to his knowledge. After our second date I said that he'd have to go through them if we got too serious and their pictures been up.

"That's just something Jenard says to try and bug me." He nods and his phone dings and he stands up telling me he has to go. I stand up following him to the door as he shoulders his work stuff. I lock up behind him.

As I start to clean up the wine bottle and beer bottles before taking my clothes off heading to the shower.

"Jenard loves talking shit, funny looking asshole."

Diamond ass is always pulling that macho man shit up outta him. He better be ready to yank it out of him. Cause it will get ugly quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 690 20
*COMPLETED* All his life Danny's questioned who he really is...that comes with being adopted at a young age and knowing nothing about his birth pare...
4.3K 278 25
Set after A Little Less Sixteen Candles. Patrick decides he needs help from an old friend. To which Pete disagrees when she comes all hell breaks loo...
4.4K 431 22
Captivating story that delves into the complex dynamics of love, loyalty, and obsession. It follows the journey of Net, a powerful mafia figure, who...
56.1K 2.7K 19
love is a drug and it will take you to the dark side.