Morelli

By yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... More

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 1: The Beginning

2.3K 56 98
By yaniris0919

Lucky's pov

I lay on the side of my bed looking at my sons who are sleeping. How can my love be alive? After all these years how did she not remember me? How did she not come home? Nothing adds up anymore her being in the arms of Marco not after everything he put her through.

Vincenzo said she flat lined they tried to bring her back but couldn't. What if these pictures aren't even real? What if they are real? Giovanni stirs around grabbing his elephant for dear life. I notice the discomfort on his face and my heart breaks. He shoots up and tears fall out of his eyes. He cries loudly looking around the room. I pick him up, placing him on my lap rubbing his back. "What's wrong Gio?"  He cries into my chest holding the elephant his mother gave to him.

His favorite person in the whole world

"I miss mama" He says, his grey eyes full of hurricanes, the small orbs look into mine full of sadness. I wish he knew how much I missed her. "Giovanni don't cry mama misses you too" I wipe his face trying to get him to calm down. It works a little bit, his breaths starting to even out. Luciano still stays spread out sleeping, not waking up. He must be extremely tired because he usually wakes up. Giovanni is the heavy sleeper. "Tell her to come back" His lip quivers as more tears roll down his face.

"I think mama wants to come back, she just lost her way home." Gio hugs me tightly, his eyes starting to droop, tears still streaming down his face. "Go to sleep, I'll still be here when you wake up"  He closes his eyes, falling asleep again. I lay him down as he holds onto me tightly rubbing his back hoping he sleeps through the night again.

It's not rare that he does this. He'll wake up in the middle of the night crying for Athena. Luciano sleeps fine, that doesn't mean he doesn't ask for her. When we came home today Santo went straight to the bar drinking straight from the bottle. Aurora didn't even fight him; she just went to bed.

I should check on him.

Getting out of the bed I lay Giovanni down next to his brother pulling the blanket covering them both. Lightly closing the door. The dogs stay in their bed Santo sits on the couch 4 bottles of bourbon gone as he drinks his fifth. "Santo it's 4 am you need sleep come on" He doesn't reply he just takes another swing.

I sat next to him. He passes me a bottle and I take a swing from it. He knows that I need it. The feeling burning down my throat and my blood welcomes it jumping for joy. "She's fucking alive" He fianlly says a tear rolling down his cheek. "Why didn't she come back?" I ask myself that same fucking question.

"Santo I don't know we'll figure out why. I wish I had an answer right now but I don't" He takes the bottle again taking long sips of it. My heart breaks seeing him like this but my heart is even more broken after seeing those pictures. The pictures are real, I know it is. Right now they're going through authentication but I know deep down it's real.

Nothing is adding up right now. How is she alive if she flatlined? They couldn't bring her back. Who is sitting in the casket where my love is supposed to be. I miss her. I miss my bambina. The women who taught me what love is. The women who made me want to stay alive. The women who gave me my family.

Now it's missing a part of it because she's not here. I need my bambina back. The only reason I didn't join her in heaven was because of my family but now hearing she's alive kills me even more. How would she react to seeing me or the kids again? To see her brothers again?

She doesn't look happy in any of the pictures. She wants to be taken away and saved. What's stopping her from leaving? She left Marco before I don't understand why she would go back. She cried herself to sleep after telling me what she had to go through. I held her tightly telling her it wasn't her fault.

Seeing those pictures I felt as if someone put a dagger straight through my heart. I'm glad the boys were upstairs because one look at those pictures and everything would turn into more shit.

Bambina i'll get you back soon

Athena's pov

I sit on the edge of the balcony with a bottle of vodka in my hand taking yet another drink from it. Marco hasn't been here in 9 days. It's been calm but today has been a different type of hurt. It's been two years since my family left me. Two years since I almost died until Marco saved me.

I'd be lying if I said I remember exactly what happened but I don't. It kills me because I don't remember what happened. Sometimes I like to sleep because I can dream about anything. Marco never shows up in my dreams maybe because when I dream of happiness it isn't with him. The alcohol burns down my throat as I drink the last bit that was in the bottle.

Lighting the blunt that sits next to it I hear footsteps from behind me. The hairs on my arms don't stand up so I know I'm safe. "Dante what is it?" I never turn around but he goes next to me staying on the safe side of the railing. Meanwhile I'm on the edge of one wrong move and I'm done for. Not that I mind it'd be more peaceful than what i'm going through now.

At first in the hospital it was the same person I fell in love with when I was 15 then when I finally got discharged he became the person I wanted to get away from at 18. Now it's worse, completely worse . "I just want to make sure you're alive" He wraps his arms around my waist and my back, his chest pulling me off the edge to a safe spot.

I sink into his arms resting my head on his shoulder still smoking the newly light blunt. "I'm alive, you can leave now" He laughs. I feel the vibrations in his chest hearing his heartbeat. It beats a bit faster than most but he could have just been running up that stairs. "You're drunk and pretty soon you'll be higher than kite. I leave you on the edge you'll fall to your death"

Maybe I want to die

Death doesn't scare me. I asked the universe on my 16th birthday to give me a sign of love. I haven't gotten one since then. Maybe I'm paying back old debts from a past life or from the years I have no memory off but what could I have done that was so wrong? "If I die then i'll be at peace" He makes sure i'm off the edge sitting me on the soft chair on his lap. "If you die, where does that leave me then?" He counters by making me look into his emerald green eyes. They're so beautiful and full of different emotions yet I can't make out an exact one. "Dante you have Arianna"

"Yeah me and Arianna aren't together, we haven't been since highschool. She told me she doesn't want a relationship or anything right now just a casual fuck when we need to. She's fucking some American anyways so no matter what I feel for her it wont happen" His voice get's more angry to the end I know both of them want something more but there scared.

Both of them will drop anything and everything for each other. They have more of a forbidden love; everything breaks them apart so they end up staying away from each other. I'd be lying if I said me and Dante didn't fuck from time to time but Marco doesn't know that. Me and Dante established there were no feelings, no strings attached. Most of the time it's when we're both too drunk or high to comprehend anything. Then there's also times we just need a release.

Marco in the past two years that I can remember has barely made me orgasm once he finishes that's it, it's figure it out yourself. Which is why I also invested in a vibratior. "Do you know what time Marco is coming back?" He nods yes, lighting a blunt for himself, taking a long drag from it. "He's supposed to come back in another week. I have one of my men with him so he tells me everything that is going on." The smoke exhales from both of our mouths.

He went to his office for about half an hour saying he had to send pictures out somewhere. He didn't really go into detail about it.

We smoked 3 more blunts each and both faded. Well I'm drunk and faded. I turn around straddling his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands reach my ass palming it our lips meet in the middle. I deepen it his hands start to roam my body. I need to forget about everything right now. "You sure?" He breaks the kiss looking into my eyes asking permission in more than one way.

I feel myself grow under me, my underwear full of wetness waiting to be touched. "Yes please" He holds the back of my legs lifting me off of the balcony bringing me into his room. He lays me down on the bed removing my shirt, his lips placing butterfly kisses down my chest pinching my nipples. He stops right above the waistband of my shorts, removing them. My panties come off as the coolness hits my exposed area and I grow more wet.

Tonight Is the day I wish I could wake up with Amnesia again.

---------------

Hey guys

I Can't wait of you guys to come on this journey with me

Q/A~ How do you feel after reading chapter 1?

1724 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
137K 3.1K 56
Love wasn't ever in the books for him and I. When you lead you lead with a cold heart. Although when these two arch enemies meet. Sparks or should I...
127K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
836K 25.3K 99
*This story has a messy plot and unedited writing.* "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 �...