Amnesia Girl

By blondbooknerd

1 girl, 4 boys. A bond thicker than blood. Riley has no memories before the age of 16 due to a horrific acc... More

Housekeeping
Riley - Age 6
Riley - Age 8 & 9
Riley - Age 13
Riley - Age 16
Hunter's POV
Riley - Age 16 (flashbacks)
3 Years Later - Andrea Age 19
K,M,L,H's POV
Andrea or Riley?
Your Name Is Riley
You're Ours And We're Yours
Riley - Age 19
Moving Forward
A Near Miss
After The Fact
Summertime
Searching for Riley
Rescuing Riley
Prognosis Unknown
The Start of Recovery
Healing Takes Time
The Start of Closure
Endgame
Epilogue

Used And Abused

784 30 2
By blondbooknerd

Riley woke up tied to a bed, thankfully wearing her clothes she had on. She blinked with the harsh light on her face and tried to get her bearings. She glanced around the simply decorated room. She tensed up as the door slammed open and an older guy walked in. Her face paled as a flashback entered her mind. A young girl about 6 years old huddling in the basement, an older guy slamming open the cellar door and walking down the stairs. "You," she breathed.

The man smirked, "So you do remember me after all. You were too young before, but now," he licked his lips as he leered at her. His hands went to his belt and he started to undo it.

"You're the darkness, please no," she mumbled out as her brain was assaulted with memories. She groaned and passed out again. She woke again when it was dark out. She was in a lacy nightgown that barley covered everything. No bra or panties on, she felt pain between her legs and she grimaced at the thought of what may of happened while she was passed out. She went through the new thoughts in her mind, completely unable to comprehend all these new memories. 

"Hello," she yelled, "Is anyone there?"

"Stop your racket girl," a man's voice said, "Otherwise I'll have to shut it up myself."

"I have to go to the washroom," she replied back. She heard a sigh and the door unlocked and a younger looking guy came in. He untied her arms which were numb from being in the same position. He hoisted her up and brought her to the ground. He put her into the room with the toilet and started at her. "Can you turn around at least?" she asked.

He said nothing, just stared at her and than turned around. She sighed and used the washroom. She was very tender down there and noticed bruising. Once she was done she got up but her legs gave out and he came over and held her to the sink while she washed and than brought her to the bed and tied her up again. "You're not going to take advantage of me like your boss did?" she said angrily.

The man shuddered, "Definitely not, unwilling girls are not my jazz, I prefer them wanting. Besides I'm taken."

She sighed in relief knowing that at least one guy was somewhat decent, "What's going to happen to me?" she questioned.

He shrugged not saying anything, he just turned around and started to leave.

"Please," she murmured, "Get me out of here."

He paused, turned around and looked at her with sadness, "I can't, not without risking my wife and kids and that's not a risk I'm willing to take."

"You're married?" Riley exclaimed, "And with kids? How can you sit by and do nothing? What if this was your kid?"

He looked at her with regret, "I shouldn't be telling you this but I was recruited to work for these guys at a young age and it was different back than but than he came along and took over and the power dynamic changed. Once you're in, you're in for life and any betrayal means automatically death along with your family."

"Who?" she questioned.

He didn't reply to her question, "I will try to be on guard most of the time so that you are safe from the other guys."

She attempted a smile at him, "Thanks, I appreciate it. At least someone is good."

"I can't go into details but your dad really screwed up and I think it's awful to take revenge through his daughter but I have no say in the matter. I'll see what I can about getting you some food and water." He than walked out, closed the door and she heard the lock turn. 

A few days past and thankfully no one came and took advantage of her at that time. But she had no idea what was going to happen. The chains on her were loosened so she could at least change positions but still couldn't make it past the bed. 

She lost track of time but than a older lady came in who beckoned to one of the men and he came over and unchained her and took her to the washroom. She was put in the shower and the old lady scrubbed and cleaned her. She than dried Riley and put her in a fresh shimmery nightgown that was even more revealing than the last one. 

"What's going on?" she tried to questions. The old lady looked at her in disgust.

"Shut your mouth girl before I let him do whatever he wants," she motioned to the guy she was with. He leered at her and licked his lips using his eyes and gazing up and down her body. She shivered in disgust and stayed quiet. The elderly lady combed her hair out, and put a mask over her face with only the eyes, nose and mouth on show. "No one wants to see that hideous scar," she said. She stepped back and looked at her. Nodded her approval and she was tied back down to the bed. They left and once again she was by herself.

Later that night she heard heavy footsteps come down the hallway and she tensed up as the darkness entered the room. He looked at her lustfully. He ran his hands along her body, and Riley noticed the hardness grow thicker between his legs. She almost vomited in disgust. He than untied Riley and pulled her along. They walked along a dark hallway and her legs gave out. He sighed in annoyance and picked her up, brought her to a door and than placed her down.

"Come on, get going girl," the darkness said as he ended up pulling her along since her legs were not working well. He took her to a stage and tied her hands up so they were above her head. A leg spreader was attached to her ankles and he pulled her legs apart so everything was stretched and opened. Riley breathed a sigh of relief that she was at least in the nightgown and it was still in tact. She tensed up as the doors opened and men filed in.

"This here is Riley, you guys know her parents. Her father," he spat at the ground, "Screwed us over and this here is payment."

The men all laughed and clapped and leered at Riley. She swallowed hard. The man continued to speak, "Yes she has scars but she is still ripe for the taking, not a virgin but still tight enough. I had a sample myself and you won't be disappointed." Riley paled, there was no way she was going to survive this she thought to herself.

"Just kill me instead," she begged to the guy on the stage, "Please don't do this. Do you have a daughter? Would you want her to be sexually abused?"

The darkness ignored her and continued on, "You have permission to do what you want with her. But there are some rules, no penetration without condoms," he said as he grabbed between her legs. She grimaced at the feel and tried to squirm away but was too tied up to do anything. 

"What about toys?" a man in the crowd yelled out.

The darkness smirked, "Whatever you want, just keep it clean, I don't want a bloody mess when I take her."

The darkness than took a knife and cut the nightgown down the middle baring all for everyone to see. He grabbed a breast and she winced in pain. The men all cheered and laughed at her discomfort. "Everything goes. You all deserve it," the darkness laughed evilly. He than took a contraption and put it in her mouth so that her mouth was wide open and she couldn't close it.

"Can't risk you biting anyone," he sneered to her.

He than hopped off the stage and said, "Go nuts men, have fun," and he left. The men all came to her, surrounded her and she felt nauseated. One of the guys grabbed her hair and whispered in her ears, "Tied up and at my mercy my favorite," as he grabbed her breast and bit her nipple. She cried out in pain again. She looked over and saw various toys and items. She gulped as one of the guys grabbed a paddle and came over to her. Another one grabbed what looked like some kind of vibrator. She closed her eyes and went into a happy place trying to block out what was about to happen. She thought about the boys and all the happy memories she had with them. Soon she went into peaceful darkness as her body was used and abused. 

She woke up sore and bruised in the bed. She looked down and she was black and blue with various red welts. Severe pain all over and her hair was matted and covered in some kind of liquid. Thankfully she was alone. She than vomited feeling gross and disgusting. Soon the door opened and she tensed at it. It was the nice guy. He grimaced when he looked at her. 

"Here," he said softly as he gave her a couple pills, "These will help." She eagerly took them and swallowed with the water. He shook his head in disgust, "I'm so sorry, I wish I could do something but my hands are tied especially with the constant monitoring we have on us. Can I rub this cream on you? It will help with the bruising."

She nodded and teared up as he gently rubbed her body with the cream. Instantly relief came over and she sighed, "Thank you," she said softly. 

He nodded sadly and grabbed her a blanket and covered her up. "One of those pills were a sleeping one, should help you sleep."

She nodded as she yawned and passed out.

She woke up to being slapped across the face. She cried out in pain and looked up. The darkness was standing over her. "Ready for round 2 girl?" he sneered as he came over. He took off his clothes and went on top of her. She had silent tears running down her face as she went back to her happy place trying to ignore what was about to happen. Soon he left and she felt even more disgusting than before.

"Please save me," she whispered, "I don't know how long I can survive like this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 12.3K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
3.7K 64 46
Six Best-friends Roommates -What could possibly go wrong? Almost Four years of living together and going through the struggle of attending universit...
81.8K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...
4K 149 35
Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks that it's the start to the best years of he...