REUNITED

Da yi______zhaan

Twins who are going to reunite their parents. Author's note- I will update one chapter in 4 days. Altro

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

1.2K 71 24
Da yi______zhaan

At WEI MANSION (NEW YORK)

Wei Wuxian releases a deep breath as he cuts the call and after calming himself down for a few minutes, he leaves the balcony to enter his son's room.

As soon as he enters the room, his worry fades away as he sees his son teasing his best friend.

"I am not afraid of anyone," boasts Yang with a proud look.
Jingyi who hears it releases chuckles and speaks, "you are afraid of someone,"
"I am not afraid of anyone" retorts Xue Yang.
"You are afraid of Xingchen Jiu Jiu" speaks jingyi with a proud look, and Xingchen who was listening to it releases a laugh.
"Hey, I am not," glares Yang.
"Yes, you are," teases Jingyi and shows his tongue toward Yang.
Yang on seeing this runs in the direction of Jingyi to catch him. Jingyi on seeing the intention of Yang runs to hide behind Xingchen.

Xingchen who was watching his husband and nephew bickering was taken aback as he was caught by Jingyi who was trying to hide behind him. Yang seeing Jingyi hiding behind Xingchen speaks, "hey brat, come here"
"No" speaks Jingyi.
"Why? Are you afraid of me?" Speaks Yang with a smug smile.
"No, I just want to see whether you can surpass Xingchen jiu jiu eyes to catch me," supplies Jingyi with a teasing smile.
"You!" Yang glares at the boy as he tries to catch him.
Xingchen who was earlier watching the boy and his husband fight were now becoming irritated by their bickering as in this game he was the one who was suffering so he speaks, "Stop it, guys!"
Jingyi and Yang when hear it stop as they now know that they have irritated Xingchen because the latter only speaks when they are over the line.
Jingyi who was hiding behind teases yang with a silly face.
"You!" Yang moves toward the boy but is stopped midway as he sees his husband glaring at him.

Wuxian who was standing near the balcony door for a time has forgotten about all his worries seeing his son's playfulness. He knows his son is naughty but he loves this naughtiness of Jingyi as it makes him feel alive. He always forgets his miseries and problems when he sees his son jolly nature and that is the reason for his survival when he was made to leave the love of his life. He was never ready for that but fate made him leave that person whom he loved the most in this world. As Wuxian was thinking about this, Jingyi suddenly turned toward his direction, and on seeing his father speaks, "Pa, who was on the call?"

Wuxian who was brought out of his daze from his son's question moves toward his son's direction speaking, "Your Cheng jiu jiu"
Jingyi when hears this name jumps excitedly and speaks, "what does jiu jiu say?"

Xingchen and Yang on hearing the name straighten themselves and look at Wuxian intently as they know Cheng only calls when there is some issue and judging from Wuxian looks, they know that the problem must be serious.
Wuxian when hears his son's question, ruffles his son's hair and then looks at Xingchen and Yang, and after releasing a sigh speaks, "We are going back to China"

Jingyi when hears it jumps in excitement and exclaims, "Yipeeee, finally I can meet Jin Ling."
Wuxian who hears it smiles and speaks, "yes son"
"Pa, when we are leaving?" asks Jingyi
"Day after tomorrow, in the morning" speaks Wuxian.
"Okay" speaks Jingyi with understanding.

Yang and Xingchen were bewildered to hear this and they wanted to know the reason for this sudden return but they can't speak in front of Jingyi, so Yang looks at Xingchen, who understand his husband's gaze speaks, "Jingyi"
Jingyi was beaming with excitement when hear his uncle calling him so he looks in his uncle direction and speaks, "yes jiu"
"Jingyi your books are still on the dining table, pick them up!" Supplies Xingchen.Jingyi who hears it nods his head in understanding and leaves the room leaving the three elders.

Yang after making sure that Jingyi had exited the room speaks, "Wuxian!"
"What?" Asks Wuxian.
"You know what we want to know," says Yang.
Wuxian releases a breath and speaks, "Wei corporation Annual General Meeting is on Monday"
"So?"
"I am required to attend it. I was not there for the last 8 years which has led to trust issues among the shareholders and they are demanding my presence in this AGM" replied Wuxian in an indifferent tone.

Yang who hears it furrows his brows as he speaks, "Cheng can handle them as he is doing from past years"
"I also said the same but he says that there is some internal dispute for power which I have and my presence can only solve it."
"But Wei Ying-"
"Yang, I know you are worried for me but I need to go as that company is the result of the hard work of my father and the only thing which was left by my parents for me. I can't let their hard work go in vain" replies Wuxian with a smile.

Xingchen who was listening to the two quietly speaks, "will you be fine?"

Wuxian who hears it closes his eyes as some memories which are buried deep inside him just come to the surface. The memories which still haunt him, the memories which he wants to forget but is not able to. As he closes his eyes only one sound is ringing in his ears,

"Stay away from my son"

"If you want him to be happy, leave him"

Wuxian when remembers it clenches his fist tightly and tries not to tear up because it still hurts.

"Wei Ying, are you alright," asks Xingchen as he sees his cousin in a daze. Wuxian on hearing his cousin composes himself and speaks, "yaa, I am fine and I will be alright Ge"
Xingchen was about to say something but he feels someone holding his hand and as he looks at it he finds his husband holding him. Yang when sees Xingchen looking at him just shakes his head indicating not to speak. Xingchen on seeing his husband's gaze stops, whereas Yang looks at Wuxian speaks, "okay, but promise me if anything happens, you will call me."
Wuxian nods his head and exits the room.

At LAN MANSION

The clock was striking at 9:00 pm and wangji was in his son's room putting his son to sleep after a tiring day as today Shizui demanded his father's presence all day and Wangji gladly accepted it. After making sure Shizui has slept, Wangji after giving a forehead kiss to the boy leaves the room.

He enters his study to check his office mails and some files when he hears a knock on the door. Wangji straightens himself and speaks, "come in"
As the door opens, a young man with a smile is revealed.
"Dage, you back" speaks Wangji when he sees his brother entering the office.
"yes, wangji" speaks Lan Xichen.
Wangi hummed in response as Xichen settles himself on one of the couches.
"Has Shizui slept?" Asks Xichen.
"Yes dage" replies Wangji while busy with his laptop.
Xichen releases a breath and after a few minutes, speaks "wangji"
Wangji on hearing his name looks at his brother and speaks, "yes, dage"
"Cheng called me" supplies Xichen to his brother.
As soon as Wangji hears the name he closes his laptop and concentrates on his brother.
Xichen on seeing his brother gaze speaks,

"WEI CORPORATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IS ON THIS MONDAY. ARE YOU GOING TO ATTEND IT?"

_______________________________________

That's for today...

What do you say?
Will wangji attend the AGM?

Hope you will like this chapter.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
89.3K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
469K 14.2K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC