Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

By Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... More

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 22

911 22 4
By Arcadia2121

AZUR LANE FLEET

pov first person

I am now on the deck of the New Jersey with her fleet.

Jersey: (Brisk tone) Hi rookie, I've heard a lot from you, I'm New Jersey and I'm an Iowa class battleship.

Me: I'm Long Beach, I'm a Long Beach class cruiser, it's a pleasure working with you.

Jersey: Nice to meet you, now I introduce you to my attack fleet.

Boise: My name is USS Boise.

San Francisco: I'm San Francisco, my pleasure.

Ticonderoga: I am USS Ticonderoga, Essex-class aircraft carrier.

Jersey: Well, for now it's us, the rest of my fleet is grounded due to repairs and maintenance.

Me: I understand.

Francisco: Well, we count on you (Smiles)

Me: Likewise.

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet continued to speed towards the Orochi fleet.

Enterprise looks to the horizon while she is thoughtful, in that behind her is Belfast.

Belfast: Are you sure with this plan?

Enterprise: We have no choice, the enemy is targeting our home with a weapon of mass destruction, we don't have more time to think of strategies as we don't have the resources to execute them, any pincer strategy or other maneuvers will consume a lot of resources, this operation fails, the fate of humanity will be lost.

Belfast: I see, so we are between a rock and a hard place.

Enterprise: Yes, if this mission fails humanity will be doomed, I hope that the movement of your queen is a hope of light in this path of darkness.

Belfast: Don't worry, Queen Elizabeth may seem immature, but she definitely knows what she's doing.

Enterprise: (smiles) In that case I won't worry and buy as much time as I need.

Belfast: As long as this fleet delays the enemy for 4 hours it will be enough.

Enterprise: Four hours? Yes, it will be a very difficult fight.

Me: [I have radar contact, apparently the empire started to get involved with the Orochi fleet]

Enterprise: [How far away?]

Me: [A distance of 250 km to the northeast]

Enterprise: [Can you do a precision bombardment from here?]

Belfast: Hey Enterprise, don't ask for the impossible.

Enterprise: (Smiles) Knowing Long-chan, I wouldn't be surprised if she could shoot targets hundreds of miles away.

Belfast: I think you are overestimating Miss Long Beach's capabilities.

Me: [Hey Enterprise, was that a stupid question? Sure I can shoot]

Enterprise: (mocking tone) What were you saying Miss Belfast?

Belfast: (shocked and open-mouthed) ...

Enterprise: [You are allowed to fire on the siren ships and Orochi]

Me: [OK]

Enterprise: [I must inform you that you have just left Belfast speechless]

Me: [That's not my fault, fine I'm going to shoot]

Enterprise sees the Long Beach ship get covered in smoke at the stern and Enterprise and Belfast can see multiple rockets (Enterprise and Belfast's point of view) shoot out and then correct the trajectory towards the fleet of Orochi.

Four Tomahawk missiles flew towards the Orochi fleet at subsonic speed.

Enterprise: Wow, looks like Long Beach is going to use their rockets.

Belfast: (Surprised) Those rockets are bigger than those rockets I use against the siren battleships.

Enterprise: It seems so.

Belfast: Why aren't you surprised?

Enterprise: Knowing her well, I wouldn't be surprised if she could destroy a country.

Me: (Appearing out of nowhere) Oi, what kind of monster do you think I am?

Enterprise: (Giggle) Hehehehe.

OROCHI FLEET

On the Orochi deck there is a fight.

Orochi: Anyway, after all, what will you do? Are you going to hit me? Are you going to accuse me with your older sister? Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't have one.

Kaga: (Gets more furious) Anyway, if you don't understand the good way, I'll make you understand the bad way.

Kaga summons several blue scrolls and Amagi summons several orbs of scarlet fire.

Kaga/Orochi: (They attack each other) AAAHHHHHH!

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMM!

From the explosion both come out unharmed.

Orochi: hmm? I must admit that you are quite strong, but not strong enough.

Orochi attacks with several fire bullets and Kaga intercepts them with her scrolls.

Orochi: Don't be stubborn!

Kaga: Don't talk to me!

BOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOMMMM! BOOOOOOMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberate off Orochi's deck, this is produced by the clash of Orochi and Kaga's attacks.

They spent several minutes exchanging attacks, but after a few minutes Kaga began to tire and Orochi began to overwhelm her and in the end Orochi began to hit Kaga like she was a punching bag.

Orochi: (punching a helpless Kaga) You pathetic woman! You are very weak! You lack stamina and power!

In that Orochi ends up kicking Kaga in the abdomen throwing her to the wall of Orochi's main turret, Kaga ends up very hurt by the strong impact, she spit out a lot of blood and then falls to the ground sitting down.

Kaga: (Very weak and hurt) Shut up...

Orochi: (Pointing a Nambu at Kaga's head) I guess the party's over, it's nothing personal, but you're getting in my way so I have to take you out.

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

Several explosions violently shake the battleship Orochi causing Orochi to lose her balance and fall to the ground, she falls to the ground, Orochi rolls on the deck far away from Kaga, Kaga looks around very confused, Kaga could see that the siren fleet was covers from multiple explosions.

Purifier: (shocked) What? What's going on?

¡BBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

Purifier was hit by a Tomahawk missile and Purifier turned into minced meat, not only her, the entire siren fleet was hit by a Tomahawk cruise missile attack.

Kaga taking advantage of the opportunity she gets up and runs limping towards Akagi while keeping an eye on Orochi who was lying on the deck, Kaga approaching Akagi charges her bridal style and Kaga jumps off the deck into the sea, then she accelerates to her maximum speed.

Orochi: THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE!

Orochi using a Nambu gun starts shooting Kaga and Akagi at close range, but Kaga keeps evasive maneuvers to protect herself from the enemy attack, in the end she was able to escape with Akagi.

Orochi: Tch, they ran away, it doesn't matter, with my speed I can catch them. Orochi maximum power in the engines!

The great battleship accelerated at a speed faster than any fastest ship in the entire history of Azur Lane.

Orochi: HEHEHEHEHEHE, THEY WILL NOT ESCAPE!

¡FFIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Orochi: Hmm? What is that sound?

Orochi heard a sound that something was cutting the wind.

¡BBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Multiple explosions reverberate on the deck of the Orochi, Orochi in shock looks at the horizon and could see that in the blind spot of her radar the Red Axis fleet is approaching, for Red Axis it was very easy to target Orochi due to the large size of this battleship, the bigger the target, the easier it is to hit.

Orochi: Tch, more trouble to come. All planes take off! Summoning escorts!

From the Orochi's flight deck mounted on the stern of the ship, multiple planes begin to take off meanwhile around the Orochi multiple siren portals appear and multiple mass-produced siren warships emerge from them to escort Orochi.

With the Red Axis fleet, the destroyers Yukikaze, Shigure, and Yuudachi far ahead of the formation, Yukikaze is very confident in her luck, Yuudachi is a combat fanatic, and Shigure accompanies them because she is very worried about her airhead friends.

Yukikaze: Wahahaha! Leave it to me, the great Yukikaze-sama nanoda!

Yuudachi: Wow! I will bite them!

Shigure: (Concerned) Girls please don't trust your excess of luck, besides we are very advanced.

Yukikaze: You're so paranoid!

Shigure: Don't say those things!

¡SPLASH!

Yukikaze: ¡ WUOOAA!

A plasma projectile from the sirens nearly hit Yukikaze, but that didn't stop her from losing her balance and falling.

Yukikaze: (Getting up in pain) What is this?

Shigure: High ranking siren!

Multiple clones of Tester appear in that.

Shigure: (cold sweat) Damn, we're so lucky.

Yukikaze: (Uncomfortable sweat) Shigure-chan.

Shigure: What's wrong?

Yukikaze: Sorry for calling you paranoid, it seems you were right.

Shigure: (Gets upset) Of course I'm right!

In that Tester starts talking making Shigure and Yukikaze stop arguing.

Tester: Ara, we have some nice guests, what do you think if we do some tests with you and see what results we get?

In that, all the clones of Tester fire their plasma weapons against all the mass production ships of the Sakura empire, destroying them all in a matter of seconds.

Yamashiro: [There are many high-ranking siren escorting Orochi, there are also multiple mass-produced aircraft carriers and cruisers.]

¡BBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! ¡SPLASSSSSSHHHHH!

Multiple explosions and splashes of water covered the Red Axis fleet, this continued to push the Red Axis fleet back.

Elsewhere Shokaku and Zuikaku had better luck and were able to approach the siren fleet and exterminate them using several torpedo planes.

Shokaku: This is a problem, we can't get close to Orochi.

Zuikaku: Yes, we've been sinking several mass-produced siren fleets, but more keep appearing.

[Help]

At that Zuikaku and Shokaku stopped in their tracks, a short range radio transmission had reached them.

Zuikaku: That voice? That voice is from Akagi.

Shokaku: It seems so.

Zuikaku: We must help her! She must be in danger!

Shokaku: It must be a trap, the sirens can imitate Akagi's voice and it makes us believe that she is sending us an SOS.

Zuikaku: Remember that Akagi is not dead! She is missing in action!

Akagi: [Help please, Kaga... Kaga...-----SSHHHHHHH]

Shokaku: That's a trap, don't listen to it!

In that Zuikaku impulsively goes to the origin of the transmission ignoring the reproaches of her older sister.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 348 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
5.2K 149 16
"Destiny is no matter of Chance. It is a matter of Choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved... Destiny is what you're...
836 16 7
*READ DESCRIPTION* in 2073, After fighting through a 72 year old war, the USS Hurricane, a guided missile battleship, slowly sinks into the water onl...