Happy family?

By -mxdelxine

It's gonna start off at a part with Cheryl and Toni and they have a lot of fun maybe too much and then Cheryl... More

Pregnacy test.
Gender reveal.
baby aria.
"look who it is!"
"We never talked about us"
"I hope you die"
Are you gonna leave us again?
Life after you left.
she's back.
Tantrums.
Update on everything in this story
One kid left out.
why did we have 3 kids.
Aria's struggles.
The family's back together.
2 kids.
Arias suicide letters.
Funeral.
The ending of the "happy" family.

"I'm so glad it was just a dream"

222 5 0
By -mxdelxine

hope you enjoy :)

TW- talks about not eating.

Cheryl turns over and over in her sleep, with worry.
she wakes up breathing heavily.
"Im so glad that was just a dream" she whisperers to herself.
She looks over and sees Toni and smiles.

There was something going on with Cheryl, she has been very insecure but that's it, she just hasn't had time to talk to her girlfriend.
And after that dream she isn't ready to.

Toni wakes up, she goes closer to Cheryl and cuddles into her.
"Are you okay babe, did you have a bad dream" -Toni said quietly.
"No I'm okay, is aria awake yet" -Cheryl said.

"She's with Betty, she stayed the night remember" -Toni said.
Aria is now 11 months old, her birthday is tomorrow!

"Oh, okay" -Cheryl said sadly.

"Babe what's going on, wanna talk about anything" -Toni said seriously.

"No it's okay, Is it okay if Betty comes over as we haven't spent time with her for a while maybe she can stay the night here if that's okay with you" -Cheryl said quietly.

"That's a good idea, I think that will make you happier" -Toni said calmly while smiling.

Toni sits up and looks into her girlfriends eyes.
"Your so beautiful" -Toni said, smirking.

"I wish I was" -Cheryl said sadly, while getting out of bed to go get ready to call Betty.

"Babe.." -Toni said.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom, give me a minute" -Cheryl said quietly.

Cheryl has started to change in a different room to where Toni is, Toni understands and Lets her girlfriend have space and privacy when she wants it, she's tried talking to her but she just is very emotional and gets angry about it so she leaves her until she's ready to talk about it.

Cheryl comes out wearing black ripped jeans and a grey oversized hoodie.

"Beautiful as always babe" -Toni said, before kissing Cheryls lips.

"Your more beautiful, I love you" -Cheryl said quietly.
"I love you too, Betty called while you were changing and she's on her way over" -Toni said.

"Okay, can we catch up with holly Oakes" -Cheryl said calmly.

"Sure baby" -Toni said, smiling at her girlfriend.

They both get comfortable on the sofa and cuddle until betty arrives with aria.

knock. Knock.

Betty arrives, Toni opens the door for them.

"Hey, aria was really good but when it was bed time, she didn't settle straight away" -Betty said.

"She was probably shy, it's a new place to her" -Cheryl said quietly.

Cheryl picks aria up and cuddles her.
I think she missed aria being with her, it was the first night aria wasn't there.

She puts peppa pig on tv, sits aria on her lap watching it with her.

Betty and Toni go in the Kitchen to make coffee and chat.

"How is she doing, she seems off today" -Betty said curiously.
"She's being quiet, it's not like her I don't know if it's because aria wasn't here or if something else is wrong" -Toni said while holding her coffee mug.

"Have you tried talking to her about it" -Betty said.

"I've asked if she's okay and stuff, her reply is either yeah I'm okay or she gets mad and ignores me." -Toni said with worry.

"I can try and talk to her if you want" -Betty said.

"If you want, I just want her to be happy and make sure she's okay, I don't wanna rush her into telling me as it feels wrong so I'm doing the best I can at the moment" -Toni said calmly.

"Yeah I know, it makes sense." -Betty said.

Cheryl picks aria up and takes her to the kitchen, where Toni and Betty were talking.

"Hey, aria is hungry I'm just gonna make her some pasta and peppa pig shaped hoops" Cheryl said quietly.

"Want me to help babe" -Toni offered.
"No it's okay, you can get her plate ready and put her in the high chair" -Cheryl said calmly.

"Okay" -Toni said.
She takes aria and kisses her girlfriend before putting aria in her high chair.

"Cheryl let Toni do it, I wanna talk to you" -Betty said seriously.

"Um okay" -Cheryl said quietly.

Cheryl and Betty go into the living room and sit on the sofa.

"Are you okay, you don't seem like yourself" -Betty said seriously.

"I don't wanna talk about it, I'm not ready" -Cheryl said quietly.

"But I wanna make sure your okay, I don't like seeing you quit and unhappy" -Betty said sadly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to do, I'm trying" -Cheryl said calmly.

"I know, you can talk to me or Toni whenever you like, we aren't gonna be mad or judge you about anything" -Betty said seriously.

"Yeah okay" -Cheryl said quietly.

Betty and Cheryl go back into the kitchen and Cheryl goes and hugs Toni.

"I love you" -Toni said happily.

"I love you too, I'm sorry for being so sad" -Cheryl said quietly.

"Babe, you don't need to apologize, you talk to me whenever you are ready" -Toni said calmly.

"I'm ready to talk to you, I'm scared of your reaction" -Cheryl said calmly, she was being honest.

"I'm not gonna get mad I just wanna be able to understand you, so I can at least try and help and do something about it" -Toni said calmly.

"Okay, betty are you okay to watch aria while me and Toni go upstairs and talk" -Cheryl said more happily.

"Ofc, take as long as you need" -Betty said smiling.

Cheryl goes to Toni's and her bedroom and gets comfortable on the bed.
Toni is facing Cheryl, this is where Cheryl starts to get more anxious.

"Speak when your ready baby" -Toni said patiently.

"Um I'm starving myself"'-Cheryl said quickly, she was scrunching her hands together.

"Wait what" -Toni said confused.

"I'm sorry, I-I just can't eat anymore, I'm ugly and I hate myself." -Cheryl said sadly.

"Baby your beautiful in my eyes, we will work it out as we will take it Step by step okay?" -Toni said calmly.

"I don't want to" -Cheryl said quietly.

"But-"

"Don't, please just don't" -Cheryl said seriously.

"Okay, what do you want me to do" -Toni said confused.

"I don't know, wanna take aria out for lunch with Betty" -Cheryl said.

"Yeah sure, I love you" -Toni said happily.

"I love you more" -Cheryl said smiling.

They both go downstairs, Toni smiles at the view of Betty doing airplane for her daughter to eat.

"How's my favorite girl" -Cheryl said happily.
"What about me" -Toni said sarcastically.

Cheryl laughs, she takes over and starts feeding aria.

"M- mamma" -aria said quickly.

Toni and Cheryl look at each other and smile.
"AWW" -Betty squealed.

"Good girl baby" -Cheryl said while smiling, she takes aria out of her high chair and cleans her up.

they all get ready for dinner.

"Babe where's aria's binki" -Toni said seriously, it was aria's  favorite teddy, she's had it since she was born and can't go anywhere without it, it keeps her comfort as it has her dummy attached to it.

"Shit, no I haven't" -Cheryl said annoyed.

"Do you think she will be okay without it" -Betty said curiously.

"She might be, she doesn't seem to want it so we will give it a try" -Toni said.

They all get in the car and drive to the restaurant.

I think that's enough, I'll do another part later maybe for this story :)

what did ya think?

-Karla <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 96 8
“You’re always going to be my bestest friend no matter what. Our friendship is unbreakable and NO-ONE will ever come between us! I mean NO-ONE! Me an...
28.1K 716 10
Cheryl is nervous about attending her high school reunion in case Toni makes an appearance, they haven't seen each other in ten years but Cheryl is s...
3.6K 161 31
*Based on The Hit CW show, 'Riverdale'* Cheryl Blossom. Riverdale's residence It Girl and Captin of the River Vixens. At home, it so-so for the bombs...
38.7K 691 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...