Will You Be Mine ( Taekook)

By RaimaSingh2

" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people... More

Introduction
Miscarriage : chapter 1
Our Little Princess : chapter 2
Tired chapter : 3
What about me? : chapter 4
what about me? part 2
what happened to us ? : chapter 5
New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6
too much to handle : chapter 7
Last hope : chapter 8
Rain on me : chapter 9
No where to go : chapter 10
Best Friend : chapter 11
Limelight : chapter 12
Love Yourself : chapter 13
thank you
Don't deserve you : chapter 14
ethereal : chapter 15
sick of everything : chapter 16
Yoongi : chapter 17
Affection : chapter 18
Babysitter : chapter 19
Limits : chapter 20
part our ways : chapter 21
New Feelings : chapter 22
Jeonlous : chapter 23
Bold Bunny : chapter 24
First step : chapter 25
friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26
Adronitis : Chapter 27
Serendipity : Chapter 28
Propinquity : Chapter 29
Taelous : Chapter 30
confession : chapter 31
Lovesick : chapter 32
A chance : chapter 33
Family : Chapter 34
Will you be mine? : Chapter 35
new chapter ?
Understand each other Chapter : 36
Bonding chapter :37
Yoonmin Chapter 38
Vulnerable chapter : 40
Too late : chapter 41
The end : chapter 42
NEW BOOK
New Books
Protect Taehyung

Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39

17K 750 101
By RaimaSingh2

So here's a new fulff chapter. I hope you'll like it. Play DUNIYA to feel the chapter more.

Author's pov

It was evening already. Suddenly Taehyung phone started ringing. He picked up the call.

" Baby I'm waiting outside in the car come fast. " Jungkook said hurriedly.

" Ok ok give me few minutes. I'm coming." Taehyung answered.

" Ok Tae " Jungkook said and cut the call.

Taehyung looked at Daeun , she was playing with her little toy. " Appa is waiting for us outside. My Eunnie is excited to meet her appa. "

" Eunnie I guess your eomma is more excited to see your appa " Jimin said from behind. Taehyung blushed.

"I've packed some cookies for you and him. " Jimin said softly.

" Thank you Jiminiiiii " Taehyung said.

Taehyung came out of Jimin's house with Eunnie in his one arm and bag in one hand. He kicked on car door. Jungkook saw him and opened it. He took the bag from Taehyung's hand and Tar carefully sat in the car. Daeun was still in his arms.

" I'm sorry for being late " Jungkook apologized. And turned on the car light. .He ran hand through his hair.

Taehyung breathe hitched, he saw Jungkook has eyebrow piercing and lip piercing. He wasn't wearing full sleeves shirt. He can freaking see his full tattooed arm today.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung was staring him or more like checking out him .
" Idea of wearing lip ring and eyebrow jewel is fucking working " Jungkook smirked .

" Baby capture it'll last long " Jungkook teased Taehyung.

Taehyung came back to his senses and wiped his mouth. His face flushed. Jungkook chuckled. Then Eunnie started wailing in Taehyung's arm and calling for Jungkook with her tiny hands.

" Aaigoo princess wants to come to appa " Jungkook carried Eunnie .

Eunnie started squealing and babbling. Jungkook was responding to her as if he was understanding everything . Taehyung took out his phone and captured a picture of them.

" Eunnie if you won't leave appa. How will he drive? " Jungkook said to Eunnie. Eunnie just squealed. After so much struggle. Taehyung and Jungkook finally distracted Daeun from Jungkook. Taehyung carried her in his arms.

" So where are we going Jungkook? " Taehyung asked with curiosity.

" My pretty baby it's a surprise " Jungkook said.

" But I wanna know " Taehyung whined and pouted. Jungkook covered Eunnie eyes firmly and pecked Taehyung lips. Taehyung eyes widened. Jungkook started driving. Taehyung was speechless. Jungkook was behaving too bold today.

" Baby from now on whenever you'll pout, I'll kiss it away. " Jungkook said . Taehyung just looked down at Daeun with his red cheeks.

Few minutes later Daeun clutched Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung just lifted his shirt then bra and started feeding her. Eunnie was playing with the hem of his shirt. Jungkook noticed them, he smiled heartily to see that Taehyung isn't shy anymore while feeding Daeun in front of him .He turned down the volume of music so she fall asleep.

When Taehyung is around other people even if it's Mrs Jeon or Jimin he cover Eunnie and himself. But with Jungkook he doesn't feel the need to cover them. A warm feeling spread through his skin when Jungkook is around them .

After an hour they finally reached their destination. Jungkook stopped car around the corner where there was no one.

" Tae we're finally here... " Jungkook mumbled.

Tae fell asleep, so is Daeun. As usual Taehyung was holding her close to his chest even in the sleep.

" My little princess and queen are sleeping soundly , I want to squish your cheeks........... I'm sorry angels I've to wake you up... " Jungkook said to himself .

He was going to wake up Taehyung , but Taehyung 's eyes caught his attention . He pecked his eyes with love . Taehyung squirmed in his sleep , a faded smile appeared on Jungkook's face . He gently touched taehyung's lips . Taehyung woke up when he felt a firm yet a bit rough touch on hs lips . A smiled flashed on his face when he realised who is touching him . He slowly opened his eyes and found Jungkook admiring his face . Jungkook flustered when he saw taehyung woke up and he backed away .

"Oh Tae .....you are up ...we are here " Jungkook said with red cheeks . Now Taehyung was wide awake when he heard Jungkook . Jungkook wore his jacket, mask and bucket hat . And came on Taehyung's side and opened the door . He carefully took Daeun from his hands . Taehyung came out and felt a cold breeze on his , he looked up and saw the sight in front of him and gasped . Taehyung was so ecstatic as the view is magnificent.

" This is so beautiful Jungkook......" Taehyung said still admiring the view . Jungkook was observing the ethereal beauty in front of him and he mumbled .

" Not more than you"

Taehyuung heard him , flustered . Jungkook came closer to Taehyung, placed his hand around Taehyung's waist and nuzzled into his neck .

" Thank you for choosing such place instead of an expensive restaurant. I like it more here. It's refreshing here. " Taehyung said . They were relaxing in each other arms .

" Jungkook you were correct spring will come one day. No darkness last forever" Taehyung uttered with a smile but his eyes were glistening with tears of happiness. Jungkook pulled Taehyung more closer to him understood the delicacy of the situation.

Jungkook held Taehyung's chin gently and made him face him. " Baby why are you crying? You didn't like it? I'm sorry we'll go somewhere..."

" Noo Jungkook I love it. These are tears of joy. Nearly 2 months ago I was going to jump in this beautiful river. All of my hopes were shattered and I could only see my end in this river and wanted to submerge myself into it that day ....
Then you came like an armor of God that day and pulled me out of the darkness.
At the moment I've everything. You and Eunnie are my everything. I can see a new beginning in this river , I can see a new path in this river and you're that new path Jungkook , you're my new journey which I never want to be end."
Taehyung said while locking his eyes with Jungkook's eyes .

A tear left from Jungkook eye and he touched his forehead with Taehyung's and mumbled " You're my safe place my love that all I can say my love. I don't have enough words to describe how much you mean to me ,how much I cherish you....."

Taehyung shushed Jungkook with a finger and said " Your actions speak louder Jungkook . "

Jungkook pulled his mask down a little and linked their lips . Taehyung closed his eyes and let the lips take over. There was no lust it was full of love and pure bliss. They left to breathe and linked their hand.

" These cherry blossoms are looking so beautiful but they'll withered but you know what will never withered baby " Jungkook uttered.

" What? " Taehyung asked.

" My love for you " Jungkook answered honestly. Taehyung blushed and looked down. Jungkook chuckled heartily. They were walking and enjoying the beautiful sight in front of them. Taehyung held Jungkook's arm and put down his head on his shoulder.

" Baby can you please carry Eunnie " Jungkook asked softly . Taehyung nodded and carried her, she was still sleeping . Jungkook took out something from his pocket.

" Tae I know you aren't ready for a marriage. I also want us to know each other more. I'm ready to walk with your pace. But this ring in my hand is a promise from me, that I'll always be here for you . It's not necessary if you don't want to wear it. I've one for myself as well. Both the rings are in a chain..." Jungkook was babbling like always getting nervous. Taehyung held his hand with one hand and said softly with his boxy smile.

" Please make me wear this Chain Jungkook. "

Jungkook was awestruck , bunny smile appeared on his face . Taehyung turned around. Jungkook gently touch Taehyung's nape and took the chain and put it around Taehyung's neck and lock it . Taehyung giggled when he felt Jungkook's hand.

" How is it looking? " Taehyung asked with excitement.

" It's looking beautiful around your gorgeous collar bones ." Jungkook said dreamily looking at Taehyung's collar bones. Taehyung whined cutely and blushed.

" Now you carry Eunnie " Taehyung said with a chuckle. Jungkook chuckled more. When Jungkook was carrying her, she squirmed in her sleep .

" Tae put it fast before she wake up " Jungkook whispered. Taehyung hurriedly took the chain from Jungkook's hand and he was putting the chain around Jungkook's neck , Eunnie opened her eyes and saw Taehyung and cried . Taehyung fastly locked the hook and took Daeun from Jungkook's hand.

" I knew it she's gonna do it on my turn. She was sleeping soundly when it was your turn. " Jungkook whined.

Daeun squealed in Taehyung's arms.

" Eunnie this is not fair, you always play reverse uno card by showing your cute smile " Jungkook frowned cutely but nonetheless cupped Eunnie cheeks and kissed on her cheeks. Taehyung chuckled because of father daughter duo.

" Jungkook we already behave like married couple because of Eunnie " Taehyung said with a giggle.

" True Tae it looks like we've been married for 2-3 years because of Eunnie" Jungkook replied.

" So baby shall we walk further more ? " Jungkook asked softly . Taehyung tapped his shoulder Jungkook stopped.

" Jungkook..... " Taehyung said.

" Baby say those magical words " Jungkook said confidently reaching for Taehyung's hands and closed his eyes.

" Eunnie dirty her diaper " Taehyung said awkwardly.

Jungkook opened his eyes and paused. He was speechless, he wasn't expecting these 4 magical words. He sighed.

" Tae I was feeling like something is missing in our date, something really romantic " Jungkook said seriously.

" What? " Taehyung asked while trying to calm wailing Daeun.

" What can be more romantic Eunnie pooping in the middle of our date " Jungkook said seriously and laughed afterwards.

"God....Jungkook you seriously " Taehyung hit Jungkook with his scarf but then he also chuckled. They were both laughing and rushed to car .

" Through our footsteps maybe out of steps.... I want to walk this path with you... Still with you. " Jungkook said inside his head when he saw Taehyung's smile.

___________________________________________

How was this chapter comment down below . I'm not good with romantic chapters I tried my best. One more chapter or maybe 2 I guess .

You guys didn't want yoonmin chapter I still posted it I'm sorry. I'm thinking about writing about their story in a separate book not sure tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.3K 17
Short story Warnings Short chapters Mpreg Less dialogue Enjoy!
566K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
158K 363 2
โš  UNDER CONSTRUCTION โš  I hate that I love you. toptae ยซ bottomkook