๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐——๏ฟฝ...

By Desi_Tadka

When there was no phone, a single glimpse of his mehbooba was enough for him. When there was no era of whatsa... More

90s love: The secret mission
1. Darpok Billi
2. Shut up!
3.....dead?
5. Safe Place
6. Pinky Promise
7. Life's Mission
Across Time {One Shot}
Baaghi๐Ÿ•Š
heartsโค

4. It's beautiful..

414 45 6
By Desi_Tadka

"Should I? No, no that's so wrong. I can't." She bit on her nails, walking beside his figure in small and fast steps. She stepped on an apple, her foot rolling her down in a seated position. Wafa sahi kehti hai, I'm so clumsy! She groaned, but paused as she realized she was right beside his figure, her hands on his arm. Folding her legs, she sat there gulping. Her aim right infront of her.

"Yes, it's just that I....I have to check if he's breathing underneath this thing." She slowly moved her quivering hand upwards.

"Nai nai, parda kharab ho jaye ga isska!" She moved her hand back scratching her head. Though on the inside, she was very curious. Why does he hide his face behind this cloak?

"I'm just going to check if he's breathing or not!"

You can check his heartbeat, you know.

"No, why should I check his heartbeat. I'll check if he's breathing through his nose!" Convincing and bracing herself, she again moved her shaky hand and hurriedly pulled down his veil in one go.

Her eyeballs dilated, her mouth parting as she stared at his revealed face now. His closed eyes, a sharp nose, full lips , all his features were perfect. His face mildly hairy. His face had both the looks, handsome and pretty. Why'd he hide such a perfect face behind this?

Her thoughts cut off when her goggling eyes landed on the mark on the side of his right cheek. It was a wound mark, she could tell immediately. She had one on her arm too. It went down his cheek bone in a straight line. It looked deep and old. Just like hers.

Her hand lifted up itself to gently touch the mark but she instantly stopped when her eyes meet his greyish blue eyes which fluttered open to her horror. She pulled herself away with the speed

of light, until she was a ten steps away from him, attached to the wall, her dupatta falling off midways.

He touched his face, where the mark was. His hawk like angry eyes landing on her. "You saw it, didn't you?" The words left his mouth through clenched teeth, his voice dripping with venom as Bara's legs started trembling in fear. Why was he so mad?

"I-I.....I...was...uh...j-just-" She was horrified. She had never been this scared in the past four years. Watching him stand up from her blurry eyes, she was reminded of the past memories. The memories of the palace she wanted to forget. The pain. The misery. Her screams. Her cries.

"No, please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything. I am sorry. Please, stay away from me. Don't lock me up, please." She closed her eyes and started screaming while ranting these same lines, her tears falling non-stop. They were her memories. They were still so clear, how could she escape them when they were marked on her soul and mind?

Qasymbek, who was about to pick up his cloak and tie it back, froze in his place. Her screams rang through his ears in the silence of the slow raindrops outside, her shivering figure with the wall begging, his fists clenched, his heart clenched watching her in pain.

He picked her dupatta and took careful steps towards her, her voice subsiding slowly, but she never stopped her rant. "Please don't hit me. I will not do it again. Please."

"Shh..nobody's hurting you. You're safe here." Slowly wrapping her dupatta around her figure, he spoke in a hushed tone softly. He continued calming her down until she cried, sitting by her side.

The rain had stopped, they were both still sitting there, in the calm silence, until Bara's stomach growled loudly. She had stopped crying since a while ago and now the urge to eat something took over her thoughts. An apple landed on her dupatta which was covering her fully. Pulling out her hand, she took a huge bite of the apple, satisfyingly closing her eyes as the juicy fruit tasted like the best food ever.

"Slow down. You don't want to die choking on an apple now, do you?" The same voice spoke from beside her as she took another huge bite before even chewing the previous one.

"It tastes so good. I want more." She finished the apple, and looked at him with her swollen eyes and red nose.

"Of course, they taste good, I grew them myself." He boasted handing another one to her and collecting the rest. Cleaning them up, he put them beside her and sat at a distance watching her eat as if she's been starving for days and apples are her only way of surviving. After eating three apples, she stared at the rest with a visible gulp. "I'm full, but I want more."

"Nobody's stealing them from here. Take a break and let your stomach breathe now." He shook his head smiling. She turned to look at him again with furrowed brows staring at his eyes, he had covered his face again.

"Tumny phir sy parda kyun kar liya hai?" She asked pursing her lips in a thin line. He raised an eyebrow, shocked at the new boldness. "Arrey wah! Yeh bheegi billi ny pehli baar poora sawal poocha hai mujhsy."

"Mujhy bolna ata hai, mera mazaq mat urao ab tum!" She pointed a finger at him, she was feeling drowsy and sleepy slowly. "It's beautiful.....You don't need to hide it....you're......" Her voice grew small as she rested her head on the wall, falling into slumber while mumbling something else which he couldn't further catch on. His heart did a sudden flip at her words, as he felt the time stop right there watching her sleep peacefully.

/Flashback\

Qasymbek Saleh Ubey was the first son of the Governor of Amonchiyala's largest province. His father was a brave and uncorrupt leader given that position. Unfortunately, his mother, the first wife and love of his father, died giving birth to him. This caused his father to go into deep agony for a few months. He shouldn't have blamed the child as death was something inevitable written by Allah no matter what the cause, but he couldn't help it and didn't hold Qasymbek in his embrace.

His depressed soul caused him to be indifferent towards the people of his province and their complaints. The king, not wanting to lose such a good governor, offered him to remarry a woman. Therefore, he got married after a year of Qasymbek's birth. The woman was warm-hearted and took him as her own son. She was the one who convinced his father to hold him in his arms for fatherly love for the child after one year of his birth.

One year later, Qussay was born as his second son from his second marriage. The 2 years old Qasymbek was delighted to have a younger brother to play with. He was a great elder brother indeed. They always played together, and Qussay was like a shadow always following his older brother around.

Their father's dream was to make them the best palace soldiers, therefore, they started learning fighting skills at a very early age. He was always more harsh towards Qasymbek whenever he would make a mistake. Getting the taunt of being the cause of his mother's death from his own father would always be like an arrow to his heart. So he worked hard everyday to fulfil his father's dream and become the best of all. Giving up on his own dream of wanting to become a woodworker.

Qussay was a happy child until he turned five. He went on a trip to another kingdom with his mother where he saw something traumatizing for a little child. A murder scene. His eyes didn't quiver, his mouth didn't open, when he saw the blood oozing out of the woman's back and the

dagger being stabbed into her twice. His reaction wasn't normal. He didn't talk for days until their return and Qasymbek noticed the change in his younger brother's behaviour but failed to know the reason.

Ever since then, he would follow his mother around instead of playing with the other kids. He would stare at sharp objects for long sitting quietly in a corner. This didn't go unnoticed by his mother and Qasymbek who'd always try to drag him out to play with him but he wouldn't budge.

His mother loved plums. She would always go out herself to get some fresh ones with her own hands and devour them. One night, his pregnant mother had a craving to eat fresh plums from the garden nearby so she got up in the darkness of the night and left the home. Qussay, who was seven at that time heard the footsteps and his empty sleepless eyes followed his mother's figure leaving.

She was almost near the plum tree with a smile when she felt a presence behind her. Turning around instead of running away was a bad choice, as she was stabbed straight into her stomach, ending two lives at the moment with the sword.

Before the man could look around for any human presence, he felt a sharp pain on his lower leg as he fell on the ground with a thud holding onto his leg, screaming. He couldn't gather himself so soon as the next second, his neck was stabbed with the sharp object, blood splashing around.

The young seven year old boy had murdered his mother's murderer as mercilessly as he killed his mom and unborn sibling. He finally started crying. He bawled loudly sitting there with his mother's motionless figure, blood covering his small hands and clothes. After two years, he let out all the tears and emotions he had stored in himself. He had done what he saw that night.

The chaos in the silence of the night caused the people to gather from around, the scene infront of them shocking them to core. "The boy killed his own mother and another man. He is a monster." Rumors spread all across the province, his mother being called a cheater who was meeting with another man in the darkness of the night, even the unborn child's identity being questioned, Qussay being called a monster who killed them both.

No kid ever came near him again, everyone ran away from him, they shivered like a feather if they ever made eye contact with him. He really had become a monster for them all. Except one person, who never left his brother's side, ever.

Qasymbek could never think of his younger brother as a monster. After the incident, Qussay was sent to the asylum where Qasymbek would visit everyday, and talk about anything and everything, but he was answered with silence every time. He knew he was holding something inside him and he'd do whatever to make him let it out.

Qussay started hating everything. He hated humans. He hated living there. He deserved to be alone, he was a monster. This was what was inserted in his brain by everyone around. Qasymbek never left him alone and this started burdening his heart. What if he'll end up hurting his elder brother too?

And that did happen. He had turned ten years, after spending three years of his life in the asylum, he finally returned home, unwelcomed. However, Qasymbek made a gift for his brother, excited about his return. Running to his room where he had locked himself in, he handed him the wooden box with edged corners covered with steel, he had himself designed.

Qussay stared at the edges of the box. He hated sharp things, he had to stay away from them. "Stay away from me. Leave me alone!" He shouted at his brother, hitting the box upwards as it scratched the side of Qasymbek's right cheek in one go. Blood dripped down his cheek, as a loud crying voice filled the room. Qussay cried like a baby once again touching the blood on his brother's cheek and hugging him mumblings sorries.

That day Qussay finally let out his emotions relying on someone's shoulder. The inseparable brothers were back again. Qasymbek started covering his face when he noticed the guilt in Qussay's eyes whenever he would look at him, when he noticed Qussay avoiding eye contact with him, when Qussay would stare at his scar with nothing but pain in his eyes, when the rumors begin again about Qussay not even leaving his elder brother and trying to hurt him too.

When they turned 18, they were finally taken to the palace as strong soldiers. The town had already heard rumors about both the brothers which Qasymbek didn't want so they really decided to be known as the scary brothers duo nobody dared to talk against. Their bravery proved to be a supporting factor.

The king chose him as his right hand, "the black wolf" protecting the kingdom from any suspicious activities and fulfilling the king's secret missions. Qasymbek had put forward the wish to have Qussay, his shadow, with him during every mission. They served the Kingdom together for six years, carrying all sorts of difficult missions and tasks. Their father had died during that time due to bad health.

Qasymbek would always work with wood at night time, his passion still alive to fulfil his dream by not giving up on working with wood as it just calmed him. Qussay always knew about it so one night he took one of his wooden decoration piece saying he liked it. Selling it in a market, he received a hefty amount which he brought to Qasymbek. "You've talent and you love doing this, not what we do. It still isn't too late for a change." He had said with the same emotionless

face. "Wah, mere bhai ne tou do lines mein mujhy speechless kar diya." Qasymbek joked giving him a brotherly hug. "And I know what you love. Gardening, especially plums. Let's both start a business. You sell your delicious fruits, I'll sell my beautiful pieces of art, we'll soon be the richest landlords here." Qasymbek laughed as Qussay's lips twitched to form a smile.

They went to the king to resign from their job. They'll start anew. They had done enough of serving. It was time to follow their hearts now. However, they were given one last mission. To find the missing princess of Dearth who was rumored to be in their kingdom.

The search for the missing princess was lowkey and in secrecy but rumors spread fast as they finally reached the Kingdom of Amonchiyala, disturbing the King since they didn't have good relations with the chaotic kingdom fighting for power only. The king didn't want any disruption in peace of his land, therefore, he had to make sure the missing princess wasn't hiding in his land.

Given the final mission, Qasymbek was adamant to find the princess and set himself free from the palace job. Bara Hani Michelle it was! However, Qussay had grown silent and seemed lost at the mention of the Kingdom of Dearth.

The first clue they found was from the boats which arrived at their land from the North side where the Kingdom of dearth was, which led them to the doctor as they got to know about the wounded girl who arrived here which was a rare sight for the people. Gratefully, the doctor kept journals with his patients name and information. He was taken to the palace as he bragged about having a great memory and remembering her face so he could help in making her portrait. "The girl asked a lot about the village on the hilltop, they might've gone their." This led them to the small village where they were taking shelter. Taking her name to one of the woman was all it took for them to reach her.

"Arrey! Let's have some fun, it's our last mission." Qasymbek stopped Qussay from stepping out infront of the two girls sitting under the tree and enjoying their time while painting. "Enjoying their time, aren't they? Let's scare them first." Qasymbek chuckled as Qussay sighed.

"Samajhta kya hai apny ap ko yeh? Mery moun mein yeh daal kar mujhy chup karwa le ga!" Wafaa angrily spat the plum seed in the cell she was locked up in. "Tameez tou hai nai! Aise kon karta hai!" The anger had taken over her mind as she wondered why'd he carry plums with him? So that's what that tiny sack was for? He's definitely not normal!

Getting tired, she sat by the wall, trying to keep her eyes open. But she couldn't help falling asleep in the silence of the night on the cell floor.

She was soon waken up by a loud crackling noise of someone opening the cell's door, she rubbed her eyes sitting upright. It's him again.

He opened the small gate, waiting for her to get the sign and come out. However, this time Wafaa crossed her legs, yawning, a plan in her mind. I won't just follow you out unless you ask me to! She was adamant and gave him a stinky eye.

"Young master, lady Bara is creating a scene at the palace, calling for some lady Wafaa." One of the soldiers ran to him in a hurry as it didn't even take a minute for Wafaa to get up on her feet and run out of the cell in a hurry.

"Bara? She's here?" She asked the soldier with widened eyes. "Please take me to her." Instead of looking at him, she spoke to the soldier again, who reluctantly looked at Qussay, who gave him a small nod. Getting the permission, he started guiding her towards the palace.

Wafaa suddenly took a U-turn, giving Qussay an intense stare before hitting his leg with her foot using her full force for the kick. His knee bent due to the sudden blow causing him to slightly crouch, shocked at the sudden unexpected attack. "YOU!" He clenched his teeth as Wafaa ran forward, not looking back.

A/n: Im not crying , you are.

I sometimes wanna slap myself ��

Itna zulm kon karta hai apne characters pe ajeeb :/

Anyways, I won't disappoint them or y'all in the end....i hope so...im hoping so....im not sure tho...��

Also this is my first time writing a murder mystery plot ���� its fun tho ���� the psychopath in me has awaken so bye !!

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.
𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 694 20
๐๐‹๐”๐‘๐โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ He could get anything he wanted except her. She had everything she needed except for him. He hated her because she hated him. She hated...
165K 4.9K 54
Warning: This is an unedited story. Grammar and spelling mistakes are present. # 1 on #India & #wattpad on 8th January 2020 'Some says, it started wi...
1.5M 68.8K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
120K 3.8K 47
A princess but abandoned by her own family. A would be wife but abandoned by her own would be husband. A sister but doubt and hated by her own real...