SILENCE

By Enchantressofblue

Secrets. Everybody has their secrets. When normal people can have normal secrets, then what will dangerous p... More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

29 2 2
By Enchantressofblue

" 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐨?"
_________

" 𝐌𝐞𝐧: 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱. 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧: 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐌𝐞: 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚. "

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰:)

Aliana felt suffocated, her breath belonged to that bastard and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. No matter how much she drank, smoked or fucked the pain still couldn't go away. She needs a libration from the hell is currently living in.
People worshipped her, they all adored her, males and females all wished to have her on their bed.

But all of them didn't know that there is another person beneath the charade she is living in. Her mind drifted back to when her parents were alive, she missed those days, even though she was young back then, they were still some fragments of memories left in her head.

Her parents were mafias but they catered for her like a normal child, she missed the savouring taste of her mum's pancakes, the way her dad always spun her around whenever he was back from work, the way her father shares his plate of food with her, she missed everything.

Everything was taken away from her, her happiness, her family and her freedom and it were all because of Death. Why can't death allow them to stay alive? Why do you have to take both of them on the same day? Why didn't you allow my mother to carry the son she just gave birth to? Why are you so wicked?

Because Life is a beautiful lie and death is a painful truth.

Now her little brother and she will suffer for the rest of our lives. She needs to do something fast.

The doorbell of her penthouse rang and she automatically opened it. Scott smiled seductively at her and she returned it. She is dressed in only red lacy lingerie with a glass of wine in her hand.
Scott is a successful business tycoon in New York, he owns multiple chains of hotels and clubs.

He met Aliana at a club one night and they had a one night stand, he was shocked when the woman pulled out a ring from her middle finger telling him to take it as a payment for his services. He was shocked to the core, then and there his interest in her grew. He tried to further his relationship with her but she refused, telling him that if perhaps they should have anything together in the future, it would be sex only.

He didn't have any other choice, so he followed the path of sex only. Their sex only path is three months old now, she could see it in his eyes that he wanted more but she kept quiet. He was the only man that met her sexual demands.

Or is there someone better out there?

Scott removed his jacket and threw it to the couch, Aliana could feel the excess heat radiating down her thighs, he is sexy and she knew that. He loosened his thighs maintaining eye contact with her, she bit her lips and moved closer to him.

"What do you want sweetheart?" He asked opening the buttons of his shirt. She has warned him to stop calling her sweetheart but he never obeyed. She didn't care about the name right now, all she cared was about the relief she is about to get from the man standing right in front of her.

"I want you" she muttered lowly pulling down the hand of her lingerie. That was everything that needed to be done, the atmosphere was already glooming with pleasure. He tore her bra and feasted on her divine breast, she threw back her head in pleasure. He gave equal treatment to the two breasts before moving down to her belly button peppering opened mouth kisses as he went down. She grabbed her hair in frustration, she needed him inside her immediately.

Scott knew what he was doing, this little vixen always frustrated him so it would only be fair if he paid her back. He dragged her panties down.
"You stupid motherfucker, stop doing that" She whispered scream as he dragged her panties down slowly.

"Doing what sweetheart?" He smirked with his lips moving closer to her sex
He inserted three fingers into her and her eyes rolled back into her head. He began a steady rhythm as his tongue flickered over her, and she couldn’t prevent her hips from rising to meet his thrusts.

She was riding his hand, smothering his face with her sex. Aliana felt her joint loosen, her hands found their way into his short wavy hair, she greedily pushed his head more into her cunt. She could feel her orgasm building, the pleasure was too much for her, after a while her cum was all over Scott's face.

He licked everything, she was delicious, he made sure none of the cum got wasted. She was panting heavily. He dragged down his pants together with his Calvin Klein hastily. He looked at the sex goddess while smothering his length with his hands, he ripped a pack of condom, rolling it on his hard member.

Her patience reached its peak so she grabbed his hand and dragged him down, pressing all her soft, exuberant curves against his body. Her skin was hot and damp from the exertion of her orgasm. Her pussy was wet and open, ready for him, yearning for him as she spread her legs and reached down to grasp his erection.

"I want it hard and raw" she whispered against his ear pulling out the condom he just rolled on.
"I just took my shots" With that, he pushed his full length into her with a groan.
She pushed her head deep into tightly
Clasping the throw pillows.

He continued pouring into her, their bodies clapping each other with each thrust, each thrust sending her into the deepest depth of pleasure. Their moans resonated in the air, his pace was very fast, very monstrous. It was tearing her vagina apart and that was exactly what she wanted.

They soon reached their high with him filling her vagina with his seeds. They took on many rounds before they finally got exhausted. He carried her sleepy form back into her room laying next to her.
She would complain about him spending the night in her house, but this is his only chance to sleep next to his beloved.

He loved her. He has fallen in love with a woman who doesn't believe in love. If their sex only path is the only way to remain with her, then he is willing to continue the path till his last breath. She is the drug that he has gotten addicted to and he would do anything to keep her with him.

He would go to any lengths to have her and he is ready to wait for the perfect time to make her his forever. She would just have to accept it willingly or accept it forcefully.
She has a lot of secrets and he knows that, over time, his private investigators have gotten some information about her.

Her parents died at a young age and she was adopted by her uncle, Jude brown. A Businessman that loved his niece more than himself. He gave her everything she needed, everybody knew her as the brown princess.

But there is also a Ysabel Sanchez traced to her. What is the relationship between Ysabel and Aliana?
If she loved her uncle so much, then he will use her uncle as a pawn to fulfil his dreams.

His dreams of marrying her, his dreams of bearing children with her, his dreams of building a family together, his dreams of growing old with her. He would use her uncle to threaten her, in other to get what he wants.

He continued glaring at Aliana face, she never allowed him to kiss her, to kiss those her plump red lips. He lowered his face slowly and just as he was about to kiss her, she turned her face. He sighed in disappointment and laid down back.

Soon.

Soon she would be completely his, just a matter of time. He covered his naked form with the quilt and closed his eyes.

...........

"What the fuck are you doing here Scott" Aliana shouted pushing Scott hands away from her waist. She quickly rose from the bed grabbing a robe to cover herself.
Scott's face squeezed in anger, why does she have to disturb his sleep very early in the morning.

"Get up from my fucking bed" she yelled again in a high pitched voice. He stood up with his naked glory, she threw a robe on his face and he wore it.
"I guess I fell asleep here," He said combing his hair with his hands.

She looked at him with disbelief.
"What do you mean by that" she gritted out.
She went towards him and gripped his arms dragging him away from her room moving to the living room.
She picked his clothes and threw them at his face.
"Wear your clothes and get out of my house right now"

"Do you want me to go" Scott smirked losing his robe? Aliana rolled her eyes at his behaviour, he grabbed her waist and pinched her already erect nipple.
She bit her lips in other to suppress her moan.
"Scott, I'm not jok..." Her sentence was cut short when he inserted his fingers into her cunt.

"Do you still want me to go" Scott whispered seductively still pumping his fingers into her cunt.
He jerked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
He swiftly plopped his enormous length into her making her squirm in ecstasy.

They soon reached their high and panted in exhaustion.
"I'm attending a ball tomorrow, will you be my date" Scott blurted out with little hesitation.
"Keep on dreaming" Aliana scoffed putting on her robe.

"I'm not asking you to kill somebody Aliana, I'm asking you for a favour" Scott said calmly putting on his pants.
Aliana folded her arms across her chest with her left brows up.

"Please, just accompany me, even if it is just for an hour" He pleaded displaying a puppy eye. Aliana huffed and went into the kitchen pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

"Please, I beg you" he added hopefully again following her into the kitchen.
"Only under one condition" Aliana smirked at him lifting herself in other to sit on the counter. He smiled and moved in between her legs.

"What do you want" he cooed softly rubbing his palms on her bare thigh.
"When that time comes," She said holding his hands to prevent his hands from moving up further.

"It is a pity that I have got a meeting to attend to, if not I would have fucked you right here"
She pushed him away from her before coming down from the counter.
"Get going oh you lover boy" she beamed opening the main door for him.

He picked up his jacket and stopped in front of her, before she could analyze what he was about to do, he placed a quick peck on her cheek and disappeared.

She banged the door angrily and scrubbed her cheek with her hand. If he had kissed her on her lips then she would have shot him right in his head.

Scott is a good businessman and also the only person that knows a lot of things about her but not all. She might need him when she escapes with her brother. She will tell him everything once her plan has been finalized.

He would help her, she would get a new identity for her and Alexander, they will both go away from everything. They would live a life full of happiness, her brother will live a normal life.

A life not filled with guns, knives, missions, murder, kidnapping and so many atrocities.
A life filled with oceans, flowers and happiness. It is just a matter of time and Jude brown will be finished for good.

Everything would soon be alright. They would soon be free.
Time was all she needed.

.......

Druella heard everything, she heard everything Trevino told his father. All the rejection, everything was too much for her.
She returned to Germany that very day, she needed her father's shoulders now more than ever.

She knew Trevino ever since they were little kids, she loved him from a very young age. She gave him her everything, she gave him her virginity at the age of fourteen, Trevino took it without any emotions and she didn't bother.

He slept with other girls and she kept quiet even though the pain was too much for her. She kept on hoping that one day she would become his wife then everything would stop.

But what was she even thinking? He bluntly refused, he has broken her heart into a million pieces.
"Meine Prinzessin, bitte hör auf zu weinen, alles wird gut" her father patted her back softly. He felt sorry for his daughter, his only princess. That bastard broke his poor daughter heart.

(My princess, please stop crying, everything is going to be alright)

"Nothing is not ever going to be alright vather" she bawled loudly.
(Father)
She couldn't control her tears, everything was just too much for her. The ladder she stood on for years fell when she just climbed to the middle.

"Druella, ich werde dafür sorgen, dass Trevino dein Ehemann wird, ich werde ihn für immer zu deinem machen, das verspreche ich dir, meine Liebe, oder habe ich jemals mein Versprechen nicht erfüllt?"
He queried and she gulped down her saliva shaking her head.

("Druella, I will make sure Trevino become your husband, I will make him yours forever , I promise you my dear, or have I ever failed to fulfil my promise)

"Kein Vater" she hiccuped hugging her father. Her father never fails to fulfil his demands so this time, she would trust him, he never failed her, he can not fail her and he will not fail her.

(No father)

"Sie werden sehr bald Frau Druella Trevino Castelli" She nodded with a hiccup. She buried her face in his chest.

(You will become Mrs Druella Trevino Castelli very soon)

........

Trevino's mother was disappointed in her son, he didn't even come to see her and he just left. She put all her effort into that party and he threw it all away.

Poor Druella, that innocent girl is paying dearly for her son's foolishness. She will kill him when she sees him again.
"You are the one who spoilt that unfilial son of yours" Marcello hollered as he entered the dining room.

Leonora tried to suppress her laugh but she failed earning a warning look from her father. Her bastard big brother never fails to surprise her. Though she never liked Druella from the beginning, she still felt bad for the girl.

"He is also your son Marcello" Camila responded with the same tone. Who does he think he is, to blame her for Trevino's behaviour?
"But you are the main reason for his behaviour Camila" Marcello bellowed in anger.

Leonora watched as her parents blamed each other for Trevino's behaviour. She suddenly became angry, they cared for another girl's feelings but didn't care about hers. They didn't complain when Trevino killed all the boys she dated, they only said sorry to her.

They didn't even scold him or do anything to him. Her eyes were burning in anger, she couldn't contain her anger anymore with the continuous bickering of her parents, she threw a glass to the wall and the sound made her parents keep quiet.

"What do you think you are doing Leonora?" Her father screamed at her.
She continued taking huge deep breaths in intervals. She tried to keep her cool so that her father won't punish her. Even at the age of twenty, she still couldn't talk back at her father.
"Control your children Camila" Camila glared at him. Weren't they his children too?

"Nora, what is wrong with you?" Camila asked her daughter softly. When she tried to touch her, Leonora pushed Camila hand away earning a furious gaze from her father.

"Why are all of you behaving like this, I'm I not your daughter too," Leonora said with tears rolling down her cheek.
"What are you talking about," her mother asked, confused about what her daughter was saying.

"Who is your daughter, Druella or me?" Marcello looked at his daughter with disbelief.
"You are my daughter, what are you talking about" Camila responded trying to come closer but Leonora moved back.

"When your son killed my boyfriends, why didn't you complain? Your son made me cry but you didn't complain. Now you are complaining when he made a random girl cry" Leonora shrieked making her father clench his fist in anger.

Camila noticed her husband's temper and moved towards Leonora, he has a short temper and if Leonora continued talking things might turn out bad.

"Leonora shut your mouth" Camila advised with eyes moving between Marcello and her daughter.

"I'll not shut my mouth mother, I have a right to do what I want, I'm a human being too, Mum. Dad and Trevino always controlled my life and you didn't say anything, your husband never asked me how I felt but he calls himself my father. Father my foot"

That was the last straw, Marcello took long angry strides towards his daughter, Camila quickly went to his front stopping him from going any closer.

"What do you want to do Mr Castelli, do you want to kill me just like you advised your son to kill all those innocent boys. Do you know what I will do now? I'll get pregnant, maybe you will also kill your grandchild"
Leonora was scared of her father's face, but today she will speak, no one will be able to stop her.

Marcello pushed his wife away and went to Leonara gripping her arms tightly.
"I dare you to repeat what you said" Marcello gritted out through his teeth.

The pain in her arm was too much, she tried to pull out her arm from his grip, but what was she thinking.

"I will get myself pregnant Mr Castelli," she said slowly with her eyes closed.
"Leonora Isla Castelli" he screamed and when she opened her eyes, her father hand was hanging in the air.

Camila's eyes widened, thank God he stopped himself from slapping her. She just prays that Leonora will not say anything again.

Her father grabbed her two arms this time and jerked her up.
"Now you will listen to me Isla, you will never raise your voice at me ever again, and let me tell you one little secret, my dear darling daughter. You will marry the man I choose for you, you will bear that man child and if you dare do otherwise then trust me I'll kill the bastard in your womb" he warned devilishly finally letting her go.

She looked at him in disbelief and ran away.
Camila ran after her daughter but was too late, Leonora banged the door on her mother's face.

"Freeze Leonora's bank account, she should not leave this house without my permission" Marcello ordered a guard outside the door.

Camila dialled the number of her stupid son and after four rings, he finally picked up the call.

"Mum"

"Don't you dare call me mum, you fool"

"What happened?"

"Come back here right now"

"You won't control me mum"

"You don't know what your actions have caused today"

"What happened today"

"Your father almost hit Leonora"

"I'm not surprised though, her mouth is too sharp"

"When are you coming back?"

"I have a ball to attend tomorrow, so it will be on Sunday"

"What are you going to do from Tuesday to Saturday?"

"None of your business Mum, I'm hanging up right now"

He didn't wait for her to reply before putting his phone down. He had other things to do,l and not to worry about his little stubborn sister.

Why does Mr Russo have to invite him to personally to this so-called ball?

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...