Hermione Granger x Reader One...

By smartchase19

These are all fem!Readers by the way! Full of one-shots with the lovely Hermione Jean Granger. I might make o... More

Request Page
I really like you
This time I'll be sweeter
Twins
Lullaby
I'm guessing you're new then,
Truth or Dare

Friends Instead

2.9K 52 12
By smartchase19

Y/N and Hermione have been dating for almost a year now, and both couldn't be happier. They were known as Hogwarts' power couple, and most respected their relationship. Hermione was absolutely smitten with Y/N, and for weeks she's been pondering whether to tell her the three words already. Those three special words they haven't told each other yet.

Everything about Y/N just made her fall in love over and over again.

The way her eyes shone when talking about the things she liked, the way her hair flew with the wind, and her passion for the things she loved doing. Hermione was constantly in awe, you see, Y/N was a musician. Her family came from a long line of them so it was only natural that Y/N knows how to use an instrument the moment she lays her hands on it,

And don't get Hermione started on her voice, sounding so angelic and gentle, and holds every bit of emotion she wants to convey. It soothes her each time Y/N hums a melody, butterflies erupt in her stomach when she sings her her favorite songs.

One time Hermione asked her, "How do you know so many muggle songs?"

Y/N gave out a laugh, hugging her guitar close, "My cousin's a half-blood, she shows me muggle things whenever they visit."

But alas, Hermione's mouth seemed to shut close at every attempt. Her heart pounding against her chest when Y/N looks at her, expecting her to continue with whatever it was she was about to say. Hermione'd shrug it off saying it was nothing, frowning later on at the fear of rejection and the thought of Y/N not loving her back. So she kept on waiting,

Lately Y/N's been experimenting on writing her own songs, most of the time they were just snippets of tunes and lyrics Y/N thought of in the moment and of course the first person who'd get to hear them was Hermione. Y/N trusts her with her whole heart and doesn't feel uncomfortable with her listening to the 'yet to be perfect parts', but they were times where she felt shy. Especially if the song was for the brightest witch of her age.

If only the bushy-haired girl knew how much Y/N thought of her the same way she thought of Y/N. The girl was just trying to find the right time and the right way to say it as well.

So she confided in her best friend, good 'ol mr. Harry Potter about her worries. Although Harry couldn't really give Y/N that much of an advice she appreciated his attentive listening even though he had his own relationship problems with a certain Ravenclaw.

"What if I.. write her a song," Y/N mumbled to herself.

"You should! She really loves your singing it'd be a great way to express your feelings!" Harry exclaimed, grinning because they finally had a solid idea.

But Y/N scrunched her eyebrows, "Are you crazy Harry? I don't know how to write a song!"

"Well it's the perfect time to learn!"

Y/N groaned while Harry laughed at her, he knew she wanted it to be perfect. So he lifted his hand up to his chin and let the nuts and bolts in his brain work. "What about this.. what if you, practice writing a song."

Y/N blinked. Before her face scrunched up like she was about to cry, "Harry you're such a stupid git of course I have to," she groaned.

"No no no no!" Harry waved his arms frantically as he was trying to find the words to explain his idea, "Like, say just write about anything. Like imagine as if you aren't writing for Hermione yet so you can think more freely about it and.. stuff."

The girl scoffed and crossed her arms, "And what, pray tell, do you suggest I write about,"

"I.. I don't know maybe uhm, a break-up song," he said. Looking up at his best friend with his eyebrows raised, trying his very best to act like he didn't really mean anything from what he said.

The girl blinked. Harry blinked back. And she blinked again. Harry was beginning to grow nervous,

"YOU'RE BREAKI-"

"SHHH!" Harry immediately slapped his palm onto the girl's blabbing mouth. "Don't let the whole castle know you git!"

Y/N muffled a 'sorry' because Harry's hand was still on her mouth. She licked it and Harry immediately retracted his hand, cringing, "So I practice song writing with a break-up song for you?"

Harry was still wiping his hand on his trousers, "Yeah, yeah something like that, if you're okay with it.. -"

"Brilliant! Tell me what you want to say to her then," she got her parchment and the 'pen' Hermione bought her last summer. "Er, not brilliant that you're breaking up but you know, uhm,"

The bespectacled boy chuckled and ruffled her hair, "Don't worry Y/N/N, let's talk about the details later,"

------------

It was a few days later and Y/N and Harry surprisingly made a lot of progress. Y/N's been starting on her song with Hermione, taking inspiration from their little moments to the bigger ones. From their dates, and the times they just spend reading in the common room 'til one of them falls asleep on the other.

The memory Y/N fondly recalled was the time they were walking hand in hand one spring afternoon at Hogsmeade. They stumbled upon a dandelion and Hermione excitedly ran to it, dragging a confused but amused Y/N behind her.

"Make a wish," she told her.

Y/N raised her brow in amusement, "A wish?" Hermione nodded. "Darling we're witches not fairies,"

Hermione rolled her eyes as she continued to hold it in front of her, "Just do it,"

With a shrug, Y/N closed her eyes and thought of her wish. I wish our feelings for each other would only grow, oh and for Harry to give me back the 10 galleons he owes me. She reopened her eyes once she finished, a smile on her face.

"Now blow on it,"

"Blow.. on it?"

"Yes," she giggled. "So the wind can carry your wish to the wish granter,"

Despite Y/N's face of utterly confusion, she bent to face the flower and pursed her lips letting a small gush of air blow the seeds away and into the harmony that is an afternoon spring breeze.

Hermione let the stem fall as she again took hold of her girlfriend's hands and they continued on their walk. "What'd you wish for?"

"Nothing in particular." she replied with a smile.

As of the moment Y/N's been humming random melodies while Harry fussed on how he was going to deliver the song to Cho. Y/N said his voice was in-tune but he wasn't sure if that was enough or even if his best friend was only being nice. Harry stood up from the desk he was sitting in, they were inside one of the abandoned classrooms on the less crowded wing in the castle, and walked to the desk Y/N was sitting on top of.

"Y/N/N I'm beginning to doubt if my mouth could actually open when the time comes."

Y/N sniggered, "Well I sure hope you're not suggesting me to sing it to Cho, it has to be you mate or else Cho's going to think you're avoiding her and that you don't really care,"

"Well obviously I don't want that.."

"Then sing!"

------------------

Hermione stirred awake when she noticed the space beside her was cold, and lacked an occupant - a specific occupant who she can hear humming from the bathroom. Y/N came out from having just taken a shower, brushing her hair while humming the tune of the song she was writing absent-mindedly.

She saw Hermione looking at her through squinted tired eyes, "Good morning darling! Did I wake you?" The girl walked over and gave the tired gryffindor a kiss on the forehead,

Hermione sluggishly wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and nuzzled her head on her stomach, her eyes closed and mumbling, "Why are you up so early... it's a saturdayy."

"I told Harry I'd go over early to work on something,"

"At this hour? You're supposed to be cuddling me still."

Y/N gave a hearty laugh, one that always made the bushy-haired girl's heart melt and for butterflies to swarm her stomach. "I'm sorry my lovely, I'll make it up to you next time 'kay?"

She gave her a peck on the lips before giving her a soft kiss on the nose, but the frown on Hermione's face remained. Y/N sighed. She put her hairbrush down and cupped the girl's cheeks, peppering her face with loving kisses.

Hermione couldn't help but laugh, her grumpiness fading away with each kiss. "Fine finee, but you'll meet me in the library later?"

"Immediately, I promise." Y/N gave her another sweet, not-so-short kiss before stepping back and slinging her satchel over her shoulder. "I'll see you later 'Mione!"

Hermione tried her best to fall back asleep but alas, the bed was too cold. So instead, she begrudgingly got up and got herself ready, there was still next month's lesson she had to study.

The moment Y/N stepped in Harry's dorm she was met with the boy practicing the lyrics Y/N had given him yesterday. It was perfect, he thought, then again he doesn't really trust his own taste but he did Y/N's and that was enough for him.

"No no, you-" Y/N took a second to laugh at Harry's startled face, "You pause.. right after 'So Listen'," she said between giggles.

Harry groaned, "This is harder than I thought,"

"Obviously you git, you can't just march straight to her face and say I'm breaking up with you. She deserves more than that, now," she tapped her wand on the boy's bedside table and looked as if she were about to conduct, "Wait a minute, where's Ronald?"

"Think Fred and George dragged him off somewhere, it's better that way though so I don't have to embarrass myself,"

"Right then, in a one and a two,"

They practiced for a few couple hours, Y/N making them restart each time Harry stopped. The poor boy was on the verge of giving up but Y/N made sure to reassure him that he'd get it sooner or later and that she had his back. "Just give it a little feeling Har, you'll get it."

A bit more later and about a few minutes 'til 11 o'clock they took a break and sat on Harry's bed while Y/N lied down played with the parchment that had her song for Hermione, making it drift above her, watching it do somersaults.

"Have you finished your song for 'Mione?"

"Mhmm I'm still fumbling with the chorus, there's a specific sentence I want to say after but.. I can't seem to form," she sighed. "Guess that's what happens when you're in love huh?" she looked towards the boy.

"Or you know, when you're an illiterate git-" the boy cut himself off with a grunt after Y/N threw a pillow at his face with a force almost equal to when she throws quaffles.

"Shut up, let's just go get lunch maybe it'll form in my head afterwards."

And so they walked to the common room, a couple of people in every corner seemingly waiting for their companions to join them towards the Great Hall.

"Hold on Harry I'll go get Hermione," Y/N said,

"Oh Y/N Hermione already left!" exclaimed Ginny as she jogged up to them, "We saw her exit the common room a little while earlier, maybe she was heading to the library but I'm not sure either."

"Ahh alright then, thanks Gin,"

The two gryffindors left their red-headed friend in the common room and continued walking towards the Great Hall. Sure enough, Hermione was already there, with a book in hand eating a muffin. Ron was also in front of her stuffing his face with chicken,

Y/N smiled when she saw Hermione cringe at their friend's behavior.

She greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, the bushy-haired girl's disgust fading away at the mere touch of her girlfriend who sat beside her. Harry sat opposite them next to Ron. "Hello to you too Y/N,"

"And Harry," The boys sniggered, Hermione shot them an unamused raised of the brow.

Y/N laughed along, taking Hermione's hand under the table and taking a bit of roasted potatoes onto her table, and grabbing a chicken leg as well. All of them ate peacefully other than the usual 'Ronald close your mouth while chewing' from Hermione.

Once lunch was finished Y/N kissed Hermione's cheek and told her she'd meet her in the library in about two hours, and that she and Harry were just going to finish a project they were working on. Since Hermione got used to the little shenanigans and whatnot the two and usually three would pull she didn't question a thing, and so the two left. Ron and her separated ways when she took the path to the library and Ron went to the courtyard,

It was only when she was about ten minutes into a good book when she realized she forgot to give Y/N the notebook she forgot on her desk earlier this morning. It was the notebook Y/N always carried in case idea strucked her, Hermione contemplated on just waiting for her to get to the library but alas, she wanted to be a good girlfriend and so she left a bookmark for the book and walked towards their common room.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Harry were coming up with a compromise. Y/N was to help her poor best friend in recording the song instead because he could not for the life of him sing it to Cho Chang without possibly wetting his pants. So at least, even though he wasn't singing it live, it was still him.

"How do you suggest we do this again? Don't we need those muggle things,"

Y/N was arranging the lyrics and remembering the tune, "Relaaaax,"

Harry sighed, "I am but if you ever did have those muggle things, how do we even use them. You didn't grow up in the muggle world and I never used any in my life-"

The exasperated gryffindor turned to her best friend, "Relax Harry c'mon have a little faith in me, 'Mione told me about them once and I went through my parents' study to see if there was a spell that could replicate its function, and that's what we're using," she smiled, dusting her hands triumphantly, "so RELAX. Got that?"

Harry plopped back on his bed mumbling "Yes Ma'am," with a smile.

"Alright." Y/N tapped her wand on the table as if she were conducting, "It'll go something like this,"

With a gentle flick of her wand, her guitar raised itself beside Harry startling the boy. "Strings,"

She tapped her wand on air and suddenly her guitar started sounding as if someone was hitting it, "Percussion,"

"Anddd, vocals," she giggled,

Hermione walked in a normal pace, humming to herself as she reached Harry's dorm room. She brought her hand up about to knock on the door when she heard a pleasant melody coming from the inside,

The girl smiled, she knew it was Y/N, her Y/N. So she brought her hand back down and decided to listen for a bit, not wanting to interrupt and possibly fluster the poor musically-inclined gryffindor.

"One, two, three.." she heard her muffled voice from the inside,

"So listen," Y/N sang, making expressions so Harry could possibly copy them later,

"It's hard for me to be standing here next to you,

And, I didn't wanna have to do this but I do,

And, I hope you can forgive but I don't expect you to, ooh~"

Hermione although nodding her head with the rhythm, raised an amused brow.

"So, here it goes I guess I have to say it now," Y/N moved her hand to copy the halted 'now', Harry only rolled his eyes,

"No one knows but I have to tell you what I'm feeling I am, rolling up the ceiling," Harry laughed when she twirled herself around,

"With this thought inside my head," she continued with a laugh, Hermione fondly wondered why she did,

"Maybe we should just be friends instead." Y/N swished her wand to clone her voice into making second voices, Harry and her were enjoying themselves.

Meanwhile Hermione outside the door was wondering if she heard that right. Friends instead?

"It's kinda tricky," the cloned voices echoed her,

"I put myself in a situation it's kinda sticky,

Sticky in a sense that I can't stick around,

I gotta have fun with the confidence that I've found,

I'm finally on steady ground,"

Hermione's head was starting to ache, tears started prickling her eyes as she helplessly listened to her 'girlfriend' singing about wanting to stay friends.

"Here it goes I guess I have to say it now,

Noone knows but I have to tell you what I'm feeling

I am crawling up the ceiling with this thought inside my head,

Maybe we should just be friends instead," she flicked her wrist to add more mimicked voices, the overall atmosphere around them feeling so light and pleasant, but despite all this Hermione couldn't bring herself to appreciate any of it.

She couldn't stay for the next part, the moment she heard the words 'Friends Instead' once more and have confirmed that she wasn't just hearing things she stood up and hurriedly walked away - leaving Y/N's notebook in the process, the tears streaming down her face were getting out of hand and the moment she arrived at their room she buried herself under the comforts of her blanket and cried her heart out, not even bothering to silence the room.

------------

Y/N came back to their room a few hours later, she was humming the tune of a different song, but Hermione could hardly think about its difference, the mere thought of it made her grip at the blanket even more.

She'd stopped crying already but her energy to stand and fix herself up was way out the window, it just really hurt.

"Hey 'Mione, you feeling alright?" Y/N dropped her satchel down the vanity, "You weren't in the library so I figured you were here,"

There wasn't an answer.

"Darling?" she noticed Hermione hadn't moved from where she was bundled up.

Y/N walked towards her and laid one knee on the mattress, moving to touch Hermione's forehead. "Are you sick-"

"Don't touch me."

The Gryffindor was taken aback, the simple sentence was enough to feel as if she was punched in the gut.

She chose to ignore it, forcing herself to chuckle, "Erm, darling it's me.."

When she received no answer yet again she opted to place a gentle hand on Hermione's hip. "Hey-"

"Y/N for the love of Merlin just leave me alone!" Hermione heaved the blanket over her head even more. Failing to notice the way Y/N's face fell when she retracted her hand, although Hermione knew, and when Y/N's eyes started to sting with forming tears, Hermione knew that too.

But what she didn't expect was instead of the stubborn L/N who'd leave and would've avoided her for a week, it caught her by surprise when the stubborn L/N instead yanked the blanket off of her instead.

"Y/N!" Hermione turned to face her girlfriend, fuming.

However Y/N had the same rage forming in her eyes, she was confused, and she wanted to talk.

"What part of leave me alone don't you understand!"

"The part where my girlfriend refuses to talk to me and tell me what's wrong,"

"Nothing's wrong!" She stood up, walking towards the door.

"Hermione please!" Y/N chased after her and grabbed her by the hand, to which Hermione slapped away. "I'm not letting either of us leave this room without this getting fixed so please tell me what's wrong,"

"I already told you, nothing is!"

"Hermione Jean Granger you are convincing no one," she said. Slowly moving to hold her hand, but Hermione stepped back, so she sighed. "Please just, tell me what's wrong,"

Hermione scoffed. "I should be the one asking you that."

This made Y/N furrow her eyebrows, "What?"

"What do you mean what? Y/N, you- ugh, it's just," Hermione looked everywhere except Y/N's eyes, she knows the moment she does her tears would just come streaming down again. "I thought we were going okay, great even,"

"But we are?"

Hermione glared at her with the coldness she didn't think she'd ever direct to the L/N, "Oh don't fool with me Y/N I heard you, honestly I would've appreciated it more if you could've just told me you didn't want to be with me the moment you thought of it instead of dragging me along this, this lie!"

Y/N's heartbroke when Hermione chuckled but with tears were forming in her eyes.

"Hermione you got it all wrong-"

"Save it L/N, I think I heard you loud and clear when you said Maybe we should just be friends instead," Hermione said, air quoting the lyrics she heard just a while ago.

It dawned on Y/N, that's why her notebook was outside the door, she thought she just dropped it there on the way by accident. But instead Hermione thought the song was hers,

"So you've heard it, I'm leaving now." As she was about to turn to leave, Y/N grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. Hermione was pushing her away but she really didn't have the energy to fight back Y/N's grip after crying for hours.

When Y/N pulled away she looked Hermione in he eyes, wiping away the falling tears and kissed her once again but this time more gently. Kissing her forehead, then her nose, as she usually did when Hermione wanted comfort.

"Hermione whether you believe me or not, that song wasn't for you."

"What?"

"AND NO BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!" Y/N frantically waved her hands in front of her, "I'm not breaking up with anyone else either because I don't have anyone else because you're the only one I want."

"Then who was that song for? Why were you and Harry fussing yourselves up over it?" And as if there was an audible click, "Oh merlin don't tell me, he and Cho don't really get along do they..."

Y/N hummed, "Yup, Harry asked for help and I couldn't really say no. But darling, that song wasn't for you," she held her cheek and her other hand slid down to her waist, "I would never dream of breaking up with you,"

Hermione didn't look at her, instead she buried her face in the crook of Y/N's neck. "Oh my merlin Y/N I am so sorry!" she cried out, wrapping her arms around Y/N's shoulder. "I am so stupid, I rushed into conclusions and I even said such mean things to you, I'm so so sorry,"

Y/N smiled at her fondly, "Darling it's alright, you have nothing to worry about,"

"But I do! I just accused you without even thinking of talking to you instead I wallowed up and attempted to push you away, I'd have gotten why you wanted to leave me because I'm just so hard to deal with I'm so sorry,"

"Hey." Y/N moved Hermione's chin so she'd look at her, "You are not hard to deal with, you make every possible thing in my life so easy with just your presence Hermione. And even still, I'm more than honored to be the one dealing with you, because that's how much I.."

Hermione's eyes widened. Was this it? Did Y/N feel the same way as her?

"Because that's how much I like you, 'Mione. And I didn't really give you that much of an explanation to what me and Harry were doing either so I think I can take some of the blame for that,"

"Y/N no-"

"My point is.." she leaned in so that their noses were touching. "You're amazing sweetheart and I'm so happy we're together, wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Oh Y/N," Hermione was the one who initiated their kiss this time, Y/N gladly reciprocating. Despite the small fight that could've ended very badly, both of them were smiling into the kiss, pouring every amount of love and emotion they can through it.

When they pulled away at the lack of air, they shared laughs. Still in each other's embrace,

"I am still so very sorry Y/N-"

Y/N cut her off with a gentle peck. "You know, I did still write you a song, a different one,"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah uhm, it's still not finished though but I guess you can listen to it,"

Hermione giggled. "Whatever you write's amazing darling,"

Y/N went to grab her guitar from Harry's room. While Hermione sat on the bed, she was feeling a great amount of joy from the fact that her girlfriend didn't wish to break up with her, and thinking about how she was going to make it up to her for her outburst.

Once Y/N got settled on their bed, she looked over her notes for a bit before settling it down on the mattress, stretching her fingers. And strumming a gentle tune,

Y/N cleared her throat, "Maybe it's the way you say my name,

Maybe it's the way you play your game,

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you,

But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you,"

Y/N blushed once she remembered the next line, "And, I've heard a love that comes once in a lifetime," her voice seemed to lose its volume at the word love, but she looked at Hermione's eyes and all she could see was adoration.

"And, I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine," Y/N found a new confidence, the moment Hermione gave her a warm smile. "Cause I'm in a field of dandelions,

Wishing on everyone that you'd be mine, mine,

And, I see forever in your eyes," The line made thousands of butterflies erupt in Hermione's stomach, "I feel okay when I see you smile, smile,"

But then Y/N looked at the parchment for the next line but it was filled with scribbles of possible lyrics, and the ones she crossed out. All of a sudden the realization that she wasn't really finished with the song came crashing onto her, she lost her momentum and her strumming ceased the moment she plucked a wrong chord.

Hermione's face immediately fell into one of concern, but Y/N didn't see that, she buried her face in her hands and heaved a sigh, "Shoot. I'm sorry darling I forgot I hadn't got this part figured out yet, I just got so excited and it completely flew out of my mind-"

Y/N scrambled to pick up her parchment but Hermione held her hand, the bushy-haired girl stared into the eyes of the girl she so deeply loved and smiled. "Darling you don't have to worry about anything, it sounds amazing, honestly I feel like I'm about to cry."

Hermione traced small circles on the girl's hand. "You can just sing me the parts you already have, I promise I already loved it the moment you started to sing," she pressed a gentle peck to the girl's lips.

And so she took a deep breath, and started picking at the strings once more. This time more gentle. As if the words were fragile, like one small mistake and it'd ruin it. But with the way Hermione was looking at her, she knew it never needed to be perfect in the first place.

"I think that you are the one for me,

'Cause it gets so hard to breathe,

When you're looking at me," Hermione's grin grew wider and this made Y/N chuckle. "I've never felt so alive and free,

I've never felt so happy,"

She stopped picking for a bit, and Hermione was becoming worried once more. Until she noticed Y/N's expression look so soft, like she meant every bit of the words she was going to to sing next.

Y/N started playing again - to Hermione's relief - but this time with single strums on each chord,

"Dandelion into the wind you go,

Won't you let my darling know?

Dandelion into the wind you go,

Won't you let my darling know that," Y/N grabbed her wand and willed her guitar to continue to play by itself, and with a different hand movement she made a dandelion fall into her palm,

"I'm in a field of dandelions." With one hand she moved a bit of stray hair from Hermione's face, the Gryffindor melting into her touch.

"Wishing on everyone that you'd be mine, mine." The girl placed the dandelion behind her girlfriend's ear, smiling at how adorable she looked.

And like somethings clicked inside her brain,

"I love you,"

Hermione gasped. Y/N felt the tips of her ears heating up,

"You.. you said it,"

The bushy-haired girl looked away feeling rather embarrassed, looking frantically at anything except at Y/N. "I am so sorry I'm moving too fast am I- it's just that, the song, the way you're looking at me I-"

"Hermione Jean Granger I love you,"

This seemed to stop Hermione from rambling, the world seemed to slow down. The girl put her hand over her mouth. Feeling small tears prickling her eyes, before they all came rushing down.

"H-hey 'Mione!" Y/N immediately swooped the girl into her arms, the guitar had stopped playing the moment she lost focus.

The bushy-haired girl couldn't help her sobbing, she was trying her best to cry as quietly as possible but to no avail.

"Darling? Are you alright, c'mon don't cry, when you cry I cry." And this was indeed a fact, for Y/N L/N's own tears started streaming down her face,

"You just said you loved me," Hermione said through sniffles,

"You're talking like you didn't beat me to it my love," Y/N laughed.

Hermione slowly pulled away, as if her body didn't want to be apart Y/N's at all. The girl wiped at her eyes and smiled when she saw Y/N's tear-stained cheeks. "We are so corny,"

The L/N laughed so hard at this, pulling Hermione into a tight hug before pressing a kiss on her forehead. Lightly kissing her on the nose, before pulling away and looking at Hermione,

The girl stared back,

"What?" Y/N asked,

"You're missing something,"

Y/N smirked, "And what pray tell, am I missing my love,"

Hermione pouted, groaning at how Y/N was being an insufferable tease.

"You can just tell me you know, what am I missing,"

The bushy-haired girl's cheeks reddened drastically as she mumbled incoherent words, even though Y/N's ears were trained to practically perfection, she did not at all understand what Hermione had just said.

"Come again?"

Hermione groaned once more, Y/N's head throwing back from laughter. "You're missing my lips on yours.."

Blood instantly rushed to Y/N's cheeks and she had to resist the urge to hide herself under the covers. Instead she lifted a hand and moved Hermione's chin so she was facing her. "You should've said so then."

Y/N moved forward and connected their lips together, both of them smiling into the kiss at the lightness they were feeling from telling the love they feel for the other. Their lips moved in sync, as it always did, the harmony in the way their mouths moved against each other was something that was always there since their first kiss.

Hermione's eyes fluttered when they pulled away, being met with the childish grin she adored oh so much. Her heart warmed at the thought that she was in love with her, and that Y/N loved her back.

"You were right my love, the dandelion brought my wish to the wish granter."

•••••

requests are open so feel free!

Friends Instead by rainbowfrogbiscuits (This song is so adorable and painful check it out)

Dandelions by Ruth B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
190K 3.5K 100
Hermione and you scenes Heh, I do all *Title of chapter* - this shit means mature content Y/N - your name L/N - last name I take request :) Pls vot...
136K 4.9K 174
Emma Watson Oneshots/Imagines book two! Requests are open! No smut Cover by: @AkujiAkiyama12 Started: 8/12/21 Ended: 2/5/22
242K 3K 154
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...