Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 27

26.6K 319 236
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   I said it.

   The three words.

   I love you.

   I told Kingston I love him. And I'm so glad I did. The affirmation of my love for him, knowing that he feels the same way towards me.

   I didn't expect those words to turn me on after he said them but it did. I wanted him to take me to the ground and fuck me, rough and hard.

   When we sat down Kingston couldn't stop looking at me. But it wasn't weird, it was a loving gaze. Every move I made he watched. The softness in his eyes and the warm smile that pulled at his lips every time I smiled at him or pulled the suit jacket farther over my shoulders.

   Admiring my every move, every word.

   The doors clicked once more and Daris walked in with a tray of steaming hot food. My mouth watered at the sight as he smiled over at me.

   I quickly looked away from him and towards Kingston. If looks could kill, Daris would be 12 feet underground by now.

   Kingston's sharp jaw clenched tightly, his eyes set in a hard stare. His large hands clenched tightly into fists.

   He knows I love him but he's still pissed that Daris is looking at me.

   Let's tease Kingston.

   Good idea.

   As Daris walks closer to us the tip of my heel meets his ankle. Kingston's eyes flicker away from Daris as I slowly trail my heel higher up his right leg, his dress pants wrinkling as I drag my heel higher.

   I look at Kingston and bat my lashes at him innocently, though a wicked smirk pulls at the corners of my lips.

   His eyes widen slightly as his chest rises with a heavy breath. My heel passes his knee and I lean forward ever so slightly as my heel starts trailing up his thigh.

   Daris smiles and sets the plates down in front of us and Kingston un-fists his hand, reaching out and gripping the table tightly as my heel meets the ridge of his growing hard-on.

His eyes grow wide, as his knuckles turn white on the table, his eyes flicking up to me as I rub his growing dick with my heel.

The plates clink against the table as Kingston clenches his jaw tightly, closing his eyes to hold his composure as Daris sets his steak down in front of him.

Daris claps his hands together and Kingston's eyes shoot open as my heel traces his dick in a stroking motion through the fabric. "Is that all for now?" Daris asks, looking over at me with a smile. I give him a polite smile and nod "Yes, that's all."

  He looks over at Kingston for confirmation but Kingston is staring at me with a clenched jaw and dark eyes.

One of Kingston's hands wrap around my ankle, forcing me to stop as he looks over at Daris with a tense look "Yes." He stated and Daris nods.

He turns and the wind blows at his retreat before he closes the doors behind him and Kingston groans out "Fuck, amor."

His hand retreats from my ankle and I go back to stroking him through his pants. His hand shoots down to my ankle again, holding it in place. I puff out my bottom lip in protest.

"Don't. I'm already painfully hard in my pants because of you little brat." He snaps at me but it only makes me want to tease him more.

   He narrows his eyes at me, the glare a sharp warning of what is to come tonight because of my behavior.

   He shoves my leg back down and it lands on the floor before giving me a warning glare. I let out a whine and he groans, "Baby I'll fuck you later, now eat your food before I fill your mouth with something else." His command has me shivering in my seat, my heart now not the only thing with a heartbeat.

My fingers wrap around the silver fork as I stick the tines into the creamy pasta and chicken.

Twisting the fork and watching as the noodles spin around the fork I raise it to my mouth as Kingston slices through his steak. I stuff the pasta into my mouth and moan at the taste.

   So creamy and warm, the chicken cooked perfectly and mixed into the Alfredo sauce. Kingston freezes, the knife scrapping to a stop at the noise, his head lifting as he shifts in his seat, cursing under his breath.

   "Damn it Amara," he groans, his gray clouds flicking up to look at me. He licks his lips before stuffing a piece of steak into his mouth, chewing it tensely as he watches me.

   He takes a sip from his water "You look so damn good." he whispers as he takes large gulps, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as a muscle feathers in his neck.

   I swallow thickly as another gust of wind comes and blows the jacket around some, my hair flying around some before settling back down.

  Dinner won't be over soon enough.

~~~~

   Kingston arm slips around my waist as he leads me through the double doors. My black purse gently bounced around, the gold chain sitting neatly on my shoulder. The open room full of people chatting and laughing politely is much warmer than the balcony but I don't mind. I still have Kingston's suit jacket anyways.

   "Be a good girl for me till we get to the car." he purrs in my ear as he leads me towards the front doors. My heart thumps with excitement as I try to hurry my steps but Kingston's grip tightens and doesn't let me hurry.

   Silverware clicking against the class plates, women laughing and guys chuckling, some ordering and waiters walking respectfully around me and Kingston. Kingston whisks me through the booths, his hand tightening around me at the stares I receive.

   My heels click gently against the floor, the sound ringing in my ears, the only other sound I can hear besides my beating heart and Kingston's words.

  Oh I can't wait to see what he does with me in the car—

   "Amara? Is that you?" I freeze at the recognizable voice and Kingston stops too, his jaw ticking in annoyance.

   I slowly pull out of Kingston's hold and turn towards the voice, being met with the image of a well dressed Caleb.

   My heart beats nervously in my chest as I play with the suit jacket draped over my shoulders, Kingston's presence making me feel uneasy but safe.

   I swallow a nervous look and give Caleb the best fake smile I can manage "Yeah, it's me," I respond and he smiles at me with one of his trademark smiles.

   He steps closer to me, his eyes trailing my body, his blue eyes lingering on my exposed thigh. He reaches his hand out, gently grabbing mine and pulling it towards him. His touch makes me shiver with discomfort, the touch weird and dull feeling.

   Caleb's eyes never leave mine as he bends down and placed a long kiss to the back of my hand "Beautiful as always." he compliments. Kingston growls beside me un-approvingly and plants his left hand on Caleb's shoulder before giving it a rough shove making him stumble back.

   Kingston's arm returns to my waist, yanking me into his side as he stares down at Caleb with daring eyes "Hands off my girl." he growls at Caleb, his jaw twitching.

   Confusion flashes in Caleb's ocean blue eyes before he starts laughing, looking over at me and laughing some more.

   My brows furrow and I press a little closer to Kingston in a mute protest to Caleb's presence. Kingston grunts, his nostrils flared and gray eyes swirling like tornado clouds.

A silent agreement.

Both of us not liking his presence.

   Caleb's laughing slowly dies away and now he's just chuckling lightly. He straightens himself and pulls at his suit jacket, looking back up to meet Kingston's eyes "Your girl?" He asks in a humorous voice.

   Kingston nods and Caleb chuckles again. Kingston's patience is running thin and he's getting agitated. His jaw ticks, his hand flexing on my waist as his nostrils flare with every breath.

   "Your girl?" He repeats, shaking his head and laughing "Well "your girl" certainly wasn't yours when she fucked me last week." he states and Kingston goes ridged next to me.

   I look up at him, nervously biting my lip but he's already looking down at me, anger in his eyes but the anger isn't towards me, it's towards Caleb.

   His eyes scan my face and I see his eyes soften before he looks back over at Caleb and growls once more "She wasn't mine last week but now she is so take your sorry ass and fuck off!" He snaps at Caleb who's face pales slightly.

   Caleb scoffs "Who even are you to her? A bodyguard?" He asks, rolling his eyes pathetically.

   "I'm her—" this time I cut Kingston off, staring up at Caleb I snort, "He's my boyfriend."

    Caleb's eyes widen in shock as he looks between me and Kingston. His blue eye twitched with annoyance "No. You told me you didn't have a boyfriend!" He almost yelled at me. Chatter around us died down as I felt eyes on me; us.

   I blink at him, holding my tongue. Caleb fumes with anger "You lying little bitch! You were my fuck for 6 weeks straight and you forget to mention you have a boyfriend!? You slut!" He yells at me disrespectfully, his face red with anger. You could practically see the smoke fuming from his ears. Anger flares through me as I pull away from Kingston's angry figure and fist my hand, swinging my hand towards his face.

   Dead hit. Right in the nose. A cracking noise travels to my ears and I can't help but feel satisfied with my work.

   Gasps sound around us as I step back, shaking my hand out. A satisfied humph comes from my throat as I watch Caleb's eyes tear up as his hands cup his nose "Shit Amara! I think you broke my nose! You damn whore, I oughta—!" His sentence was cut short as Kingston took a swing at his face.

   Caleb's face flung sideways at the force of Kingston's hit and he groans out in pain.

   My nerves jump in my skin as Kingston lays a blow to Caleb's stomach, making him double over.

   "Hey!" Someone yells but Kingston doesn't stop. He's zoned in on Caleb as his eyes dark with anger, his breathing hard, fists clenched tightly.

   "Hey! Stop!" The same person screeched again.

   Wait.

   I know that squeaky, loud, high pitched voice anywhere.

   Emma.

   My body whips around and I'm met with Emma standing there in a short blue dress, her blonde hair straightened and makeup on her face. She has heels on that make her look inches higher than she is, her lips looking fuller than normal "Hey!" She squeals "Stop beating my date up!" She yelps out, her high voice ringing in my ears.

   "Kingston," I murmur and that's all it takes for him to freeze mid swing, his head turning to me, his eyes locking onto me.

   His gaze flickers to Emma, his nose wrinkling in disgust as he pushes Caleb to the ground, wincing as Emma squeals worriedly, running over to Caleb who's on the floor. He's holding his nose with one hand and his other is covering his stomach, groaning in pain.

   Kingston glides back over towards me, his hands coming up and touching my cheek gently "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod my head, nuzzling my face into his palm.

   His anger flares again as he pulls away from me gently, but the next thing he does is anything but gentle.

   He fists Caleb's shirt in his right hand, yanking him clean off the ground to the point where Caleb's legs dangled in the air as blood ran down his face.

   Probably a broken nose.

   Good job me.

   Emma squeals out again and everyone around us winces at the high pitch of her voice "Put him down!!" She demands squeakily. Her voice sounds like nails on a chalk board. No one likes it and it hurts our ears.

   I swing my hand out, landing a ringing slap to the right side of her face. Her whole body whips to the side at the force of my hit, the palm of my hand stinging as her body topples to the floor.

   "Shut the fuck up you fake ass bitch!" I spit at her, my jaw tense as I glare down at her. Her eyes widen with fear as she cowers back from my shadow and approaching frame.

   "Mi amor," Kingston gently calls to me and I turn, looking at him with my hands fisted at my sides.

   He nods at me, his eyes gentle before he turns his head and looks back up at Caleb, his eyes returning to flames as he chucks him down on to the floor. They both whimper out in pain as Caleb falls next to her, landing on her forearm in a weird way.

   But no crack from her arm.

  What a shame.

   "That's for calling my girl a slut and a whore," he snaps at Caleb before Kingston leans his weight onto his left leg and swings forward.

   Caleb's groans out as Kingston's foot comes in contact with his bloodied face "And that's for calling my girl a bitch." He states, regaining his sophisticated posture and fixing his button up like what he just did was nothing important.

   Kingston looks over at me and gives me a small lip tilt, holding his hand out for me to take.

   My hand slips into his and he leans down, kissing my cheek before he wraps his arm around my waist and leads me towards the receptionist's little podium. As we walk I pull at the fabric of my dress, pulling the soft fabric as far down my thigh as I can, feeling eyes follow me as I retreat with Kingston.

   The receptionist looks at me and Kingston "Mr. Grey—" he tries but Kingston shakes his head and the man shuts his mouth.

   "Charge whatever to my card. And say nothing more of it." He states, leaning down and kissing my forehead gently.

   He looks back up at the man with a paled face "Have a good evening." He concludes and turns us, walking to the doors.

   He pushes the doors open and we walk out into the familiar weather. The gentle breeze and the almost gone sun.

   Kingston fishes his keys out of his pants pocket and unlocks the expensive car as we get closer.

   A sigh heaves from his chest as he bends his head down and touches his lips to my forehead "I'm sorry about him mi amor. But you'll be punished for this. For him." he states with an angry look in his gray eyes and I nod quickly in agreement.

   He walks me to my door and opens it for me, holding my hand in his as I duck into the car that smells of comfort and Kingston.

   I pull the seat belt over me and buckle as Kingston shuts the door gently, walking behind the car and popping the drivers side door open and slipping in.

   He slams the door shut and puts the keys into the ignition, twisting it and listening as the engine roars to life.

   His dark gray gaze looks over at me, his eyes trailing my body slowly.

   "We'll continue this at home." He finalizes and then shifts into drive, his right hand slapping onto my thigh and gripping the bare skin tightly in his palm.

   His anger is still peaked, his nostrils still flared and the vein in his neck twitching and pulsing with anger.

   But he does look hot when he's angry.

~~~~

   A harsh slap is landed on my ass "Go to my room, I'll be up in a moment." Kingston growls as he slams the front doors shut.

   The cars that the rest of the Grey family took are still not back, the garage empty without their expensive and shiny cars. The house would seem empty if it weren't for the maids and butlers.

   My body refuses to move against Kingston's demand and once he sees that he growls again, gripping my chin harshly "Be a good little slut and get your ass upstairs. Now." He demands, his eyes swirling with dark gray storm clouds. The intensity in his gaze has me shivering, my heart pumping wildly in my chest and heat coiling in my core.

   My body responds on its own, pulling me up the stairs one step at a time, my thoughts in a daze and body moving on Kingston's demand.

   "Everyone out now!" Kingston's voice roars through the house, his flaming voice bouncing off the sage walls as maids and butlers come scattering out from their work, their faces slightly pale.

   "You're dismissed for the night!" He yells as they gather by the door, shoving their coats on, not daring to look at Kingston.

   I stare at him, wide-eyed and horny. Incredibly horny.

   His flaming eyes meet mine, his chest rising and falling rapidly, his dick straining in his pants. He waits, his burning eyes glaring into me, burning my clothes to shreds in his mind.

   The door closes as the last person leaves and a growl rips from his throat. His flaming gray eyes stare into me, my heart pounding and the thin lace between my thighs dampening with slickness.

   He moves before I can register what he's doing, his strides long as he dashes for me, skipping enough steps to make me wonder truly how long he's restrained himself.

   The closer he gets the more my heart pounds and my hands slick with sweat. On instinct I spin and race for his room as fast as I can in these heels.

   My hand lands on the doorknobs and I throw the door open and fly in, my heart racing with anticipation.

   The sound of the door slamming rings through me, my body shuddering with excitement as I feel Kingston's burning gaze at my back.

   I spin myself around and throw myself at Kingston, wrapping my arms around his neck and slamming our lips together, devouring his mouth with mine.

   "I can touch you, how I please?" He asks, pulling away from me just for a few seconds to receive an answer. His pupils blown large as he stares at me impatiently.

   I'm too far gone for him to stop.

   I need him. I'm starved for him.

   "Yes, yes," I pant, slamming my mouth onto his in an answer to his question.

   He growls into the kiss, his hands tearing at the fabric of my dress, my hands wrapped in the thin fabric of his button up, yanking at the buttons roughly.

   Our tongues clash in a war of wet and dominance, nothing sweet and caring about this. Lust and need. Desperation.

   We rip at each others clothes, the button up on Kingston's shirt popping and tearing at the seams with the force of my tugging.

   He groans, pressing his lips hard into mine. Hard enough to bruise. His teeth and tongue clashing with mine as we yank at our clothes, our skin.

   Heat and lust swirls around our heads, nothing but need controlling our movements, my veins thrumming with want.

   I squeeze my thighs together, trying to sooth the pounding need between them. The slickness between my thighs becoming wetter at the thoughts of what he will do to me.

   "Take the damn dress off." Kingston growls at me, his hands yanking at the tight fabric bonded around my body. Our lips meeting again. Tongues and teeth clashing, burning hot lust-filled heat.

   My hands wrap around my back, fumbling and yanking at the zipper, trying and failing to pull it down. Our lips never leave, our tongues curling deliciously in each other's mouths.

   I yank my head back enough to suck in a breath and see Kingston shake the torn up button up off, his bare chest exposed to me. My mind goes blank as I forget about the zipper and my dress. I lung for his mouth again, my nails digging into his chest hungrily as he groans and dips his head down, our tongues clashing and wrapping around each other's.

   Our hips buck together, creating beautiful friction between us, a moan is ripped from my throat as Kingston's large hands wrap around my body yanking at the zipper to my dress roughly. "Off!" He roars into the quiet of the room, the only other noises being our loud panting and clashing teeth.

A moan vibrates from me as the cold zipper rubs down my back when Kingston finally breaks it free. His large warm hands touching my hot skin and thin lace "Fuck baby." he groans as his fingers dance over the lace.

My mouth clashes with his again and his hands are trailing to my shoulders, grabbing the fabric of my black dress and bunching it up, pulling it up my waist. The black lace lingerie strapped on my body slowly starts to show as Kingston growls, his eyes swirling and dark. His eyes glued to my newly revealed skin.

With one final tug the dress is yanked over my head and he chucks it to the floor, his eyes racking my body and revealed tan skin. "Heels off." he commands as he kicks his dress shoes off. Running his hands through his hair aggressively to free it from the gel he put in it previously.

I lift my leg and yank the zipper down on my left heel and kick it away, doing the same motion with the right one.

I wrap my fingers in his belt loops and yank his hard body back into mine. Our tongues meeting and lips crushing, teeth clashing in the mix of lust and fury.

His large burning hands won't stop moving around my body, his hands leaving burning trails in their wake.

My hands fumbled with the cold metal of his belt, the silver metal clinking as I yank at the leather while kissing Kingston as though I'm starved.

   I rip the leather from the loops of his dress pants and he yanks his lips from mine. "How many times have you fucked him?" He asks darkly, his tongue peeking out to lick his lips.

   "What?" The question is forced out of me, shock and need thrumming through my body, through my veins. The question comes out breathless as I pant, trying to kiss him but he turns his head.

   His hand roughly grabs my chin, forcing me to look up into his intensely captivating gray gaze "How many times did you fuck him?" He growls at me, clenching his teeth together in anger.

   "Who?" My voice comes out thin and lust filled, breathless as I pant, needing more.

  "The guy in the fucking restaurant!" He snaps, his grip on my face tightening.

   "Caleb," I breathe and Kingston's eyes widen then narrow with anger, a muscle in his neck feathering. "6 times." I finally answer and he grunts, snatching his belt from my hands.

   "I'm going to make you cum 6 times. 2 times on my fingers, 2 times on my tongue, and 2 times with your cunt squeezing my dick." He grits through his clenched teeth, grabbing my waist and picking me up like I weight nothing.

   I squeal out as he throws me down onto the bed, a harsh sting spreading on the inside of my thigh making me yell out in pain. The stinging turns into a thrumming pleasure as I open my eyes to see Kingston holding his belt tightly in his hands, folded over.

   "Flip over. Ass up." He demands harshly.

   There's no room to argue.

   I do as I'm told and a harsh slap rings in my ears at the contact of his leather belt across my ass. A yell of pain rips from my throat as I fall forward onto the mattress, catching myself and holding myself upright.

   His breathing is labored behind me, the tension in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife. His belt slices through the air again, whipping the skin of my ass sharply "Oh fuck!" I yell.

   "That's for teasing me." He snaps before his leather belt comes in contact with my ass again.

   This time I moan out as the pain turns to pleasure, "That's for your smart ass mouth." he growls, his throat rough and scratchy. Another sharp sting to my ass and my hips back up into the air, awaiting another crack from his belt.

   I wiggle my ass at him, my twisted mind enjoying the pain he's implying. His belt comes in contact with my ass again, the crack ringing off the walls and back to my ears as my moan rips through the air. The stinging of my ass couldn't feel any better as Kingston continues his relentless punishment.

   The more he whips me with his belt the wetter I get. I feel my juices slowly dripping down my thighs as my legs shake with pent up tension.

   "That's for your misbehavior." He hisses at me, each slap of the belt harder than the first. But my body is stinging with pleasure and a burning need. I'm so fucking horny right now.

   Tears drip down my face, no doubt my mascara running. "And this is for Caleb." His voice loud with dominance and anger lacing his dangerous words. The belt snaps through the air and slaps me hard across the ass, making me scream out in pain "Fuck!"

   The belt gets chucked down on the comforter of Kingston's bed before he grabs my wrists and hauls me up, my legs shaking gently as my tears relentlessly stream down my face. 

   His large hand wraps dominantly around my throat as his other descends into my lacy thong. The fingertips of his fingers gliding down the lace on my body, his harsh breath fanning across my neck. He slips his hand down the front of my thong slowly and teasingly, my hips bucking in protest as a whine falls from my lips. His fingers gently trail my folds and my body trembles and jerks at the touch so gentle it's close to nothing.

   Kingston's dark chuckle fills my ears, his intoxicating scent enveloping my scenes. "I told you," he states, his teeth grabbing the skin of my neck harshly, giving it a sharp suck.

   My head tips back against his shoulder as a moan leaves me again. My chest rises and falls quickly with the arousal I'm feeling swirling in my body. My core heating to a whole other level.

   "I'm going to make you cum on my fingers twice before I shove your shaking body down on my bed and go down on you with my tongue until all that filthy mouth of yours can do is moan and scream my name as you cum on my tongue twice." He warns, his voice thick and hoarse.

   I throw my hips back into his and we both moan simultaneously at the unbelievably good friction.

   His middle finger teases my folds, spreading my wetness along my clit. He groans in my ear "So wet, all for me." he huskily states.

   His thumbs circles my clit making my body shudder and buck my hips back into his, both of us moaning out again.

   "Cazzo, così bagnato e gemito per me. Musica alle mie orecchie," he groans in my ear. He seems to switch to Italian anytime something feels good to him.
(Fuck, so wet and moaning for me. Music to my ears,)

   I just moan in response, my thoughts fuzzy and limbs weightless. His lips attach to my neck and suck and tug harshly at the skin, causing me to moan and buck my hips at the same time, making him groan and suck harder. His long, thick middle finger finally slides into me, the pleasure overwhelming my body. My walls clench around his finger and he grunts in approval "M***a, tesoro, sei così stretto." he breathes, curling his finger in me.
(Shit, baby you're so tight.)

   Waves of pleasure wash through me as another breathy moan leaves me. He clucks his tongue against my neck "Devo allungare la tua piccola f**a in modo da potermi adattare." he tells me and it only makes me clench around him unintentionally.
(I have to stretch your little cunt out so I can fit.)

   I can only whimper in response, grinding my hips against his hand, moaning out when his finger pressed deeper into me, my walls clenching his finger.

   "Please," I whimper and he groans. His tongue licks over the sensitive skin he just sucked, "I like the word please, 'Harder', 'More', 'Deeper', and 'Faster' work too baby." he murmurs to me huskily and I groan, backing my hips up and grinding against his hard-on, rubbing against my back while fucking his finger in the same motion.

   His lips latch onto my neck again as he groans into my neck. The rumble running through my body as he draws his middle finger out of me making me whimper in protest.

   He sinks his teeth into my neck as he thrusts two long fingers into me, making me yelp and squeeze my walls around the new thickness. Kingston's tongue glides over the red skin he created as his fingers started their torturous pace.

   My stomach coiled as I reached behind me, clinging to Kingston's neck for support as my legs started shaking at the pleasure. His long thick fingers thrust into me so smoothly, his thumb rubbing my clit in rhythmic circles as he curls his two digits inside me.

   Each time he thrusted his fingers into me I backed up into his erection. It's straining in his dress pants, a damp spot rubbing against my back as I continue to dry hump him in a pleasurable frenzy. I jerk my hip forward to suck his fingers in deeper and then push them back to meet Kingston's thick ridge.

   My body shudders in pleasure as my stomach tightens, clenching his fingers tightly as he pushes deeper, licking my neck as he rubs his hard-on on my back in mute protest of my lack of motion.

   My fingers tangle into his hair, yanking on it as waves of pleasure wash through me with every thrust of his fingers. Moans leaving my mouth as my body heats, my skin feeling as though it's on fire.

   "Don't you dare cum without permission." He bites my neck harshly in punishment for my lack of words and a yelp passes through me, my hips jerking against his hand at the pleasurable pain he's filling me with.

   My muscles string taught as my body goes still and my eyes slam shut. "Don't you dare." Kingston warns darkly but I'm so close.

   So close.

   I moan, my body twitching as I clench my stomach to try and stop it. It hurts, trying to contain my orgasm.

He thrusts his fingers in, teasing my clit over and over again. My muscles burn at the tension of trying to hold my orgasm at bay.

It's not easy.

My eyes squeeze shut as my teeth sink into my bottom lip, tugging on Kingston's hair for an anchor, anything that might stop me from coming.

"Please, please," I whimper, the sound of my pleading voice vibrating off the walls as Kingston licks my skin where my neck meets my shoulder.

"Mmm no." Kingston decides and I feel the tears pricking my eyes at the painful clench of my stomach and burning fire in my veins.

"Oh—fuck! Kingston—" I cry out as he slams his lengthy fingers back into me, stretching me out so good. He groans, rubbing my clit faster as his hips churn against my back, his thick erection rubbing against my lower back. My lace covered back.

My grip on his hair turns deathly as I yank at his hair, squirming to try and get away from his fingers. If he won't let me cum then he needs to stop fingering me. I can't hold it.

"Please—Oh, Kingston, please I need it. I need it so bad, I can't hold it!" I cry, tears dripping onto my cheeks as he chuckles behind me, scissoring his fingers in me.

My back arches at the new movement, his fingers stretching me so good. Ripples of pleasure make its way through my body, my stomach clenched tightly to try and stop myself from coming. My ass hiked higher up, rubbing against his throbbing dick. He groans by my ear, his warm breath fanning across my neck.

I feel myself start to lose control of my body, but I'm clinging onto the little control I have left. Trying, trying so hard to listen to Kingston.

"Okay," he whispers to me and I hold my breath, my legs shaking gently, my thighs trying to close and clench together but Kingston's large hand keeps them from doing so. He nibbles at my ear gently "You can cum. C'mon baby, let go for me." he purrs in my ear and that's all I need to hear before pleasure rips through my body.

I throw my head back, the orgasm ripping through my body, my limbs heavy, my breathing rapid as moans fall uncontrollably from my mouth, waves of pleasure washing over my body in hard breathtaking clusters. My release drops down my thighs, no doubt covering Kingston's fingers as his breathing picks up, his fingers twitching inside me as I massage his fingers as the waves of pleasure come in hazy groups.

Kingston never ceases his movements, instead he only picks up his speed. My tits bouncing at the force of his thrusts, his hand traveling down my neck and groping my right breast as he never stops his fingers in me.

I moan, my legs shaking, tears falling from my eyes. I'm sensitive—so, so sensitive. "K-Kingston—" I sputter as he slowly works three fingers into me, a burning pleasure spreading through my shaking body. My pants growing heavier along with Kingston's.

"Oh tesoro, prenderai così bene il mio c***o, ti riempirò e ti allungherò così lontano." he groans in my ear, his throat scratchy and raspy.
(Oh baby you'll take my cock so well, I'll fill you up and stretch you so wide.)

My stomach clenches tightly again, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip once more, yanking at the strands of Kingston's hair I can grasp in my fingers. He moans lowly in my ear and my walls clench tightly around his three thick fingers.

Kingston's moans are so hot.

So raw and raspy.

My muscles grow taught again, my thighs tightening around Kingston's hand buried between them.

The feeling of him touching me, his lips and tongue on my skin. His calloused palm cupping me underneath the thin lace he could tear to shreds if he feels like it. The way his hips churn against me when I stop my movements. His groans and pants, when he speaks dirty in Italian. All of it's too much—it's too much, but not enough all at once. He's overloading me with pleasure, my composure and control running thin.

Very, oh so very thin.

"Kingston—" I gasp digging my fingers into his scalp. He groans at the pain, his hips twitching and rubbing against me harder.

"Say it again." he rasps in my ear and I hold back my temptation to let go again. "Kingston!" I yell out as he thrusts his fingers into me harder, curling and scissoring his fingers, the wetness from my dripping cunt making noises as he plays with me.

"Okay, okay baby, cum for me again." He tells me and I moan out loud, ripping at his hair as my second release rips through my body, my heart pounding in my throat as my stomach clenches and relaxes, uncoiling at the finalized orgasm.

My ears ring, my sight blurry as I lift my head up from his shoulder, my fingers untangling from his soft locks of black hair.

His hand gently retreats from my dripping pussy, his fingers coated in my release. I meekly turn around to watch him suck his fingers into his mouth, his eyes falling closed as he sucks his fingers, groans and moans falling past his lips.

His noises ring in my ears as I sink to my knees in front of him, my hands grabbing onto his thighs to stable myself. My minds fuzzy from my orgasms, an amazing feeling pulsing in my body. His eyes fly open at my touch on his thighs, staring down at me with lust swirling and surprised eyes.

The cold tile bites into my bare knees, the cold of the tile whisking a shiver through me as the marble sends chills up my body.

I raise my hands, unfastening his dress pants, pulling the zipper down. His swollen cock springs to fill the new space of freedom as I grab the waistband of his pants and tug at them. He doesn't fight me, his head tipping back as he steps out of his pants and kicks them aside. My hands go to his rock hard erection and stroke it through his boxers, watching his Adam apple bob from my knees.

I look up at him as he pulls his now clean fingers from his mouth, letting out a loud groan of approval at my actions. "You don't have too—" he tries but I nip at his thigh with my teeth, grazing my teeth up higher. He freezes, his muscles tightening under my touch.

My mouth finally reaches the elastic waistband of his boxers and I pull it between my teeth, yanking them down.

His cock springs out and up, slapping Kingston's abs. He moans out a hoarse "Fuck." as I stare at his cock. He quickly steps out of his boxers and kicks them away. Leaving him bare in front of me. His strong, muscular body shudders as I blow on his tip gently, his thick dick twitching at the action. I look up at him from my knees, he's godly like. His muscles covered in tattoos thick and bulging in the dim lighting of his room, his chiseled abs running into his v-line then down to his navel, a dusting of black before being met with his silky hardness.

It's big.

A lot bigger than I originally thought it to be.

Its throbbing, the tip red and slicked with pre-cum. The veins running along all sides bulging at the tension. A little bead of pre-cum runs along the bottom side of his shaft and I lean forward ever so slightly. I touch the bottom of his shaft with my tongue and he shudders, I drag my tongue up his length, catching the bead of pre-cum along the way. He spews out a line of curse words, his jaw rolling as he eyes stay closed, his fingers twitching at his sides.

My tongue glides gently along the tip of his erection and his whole body jerks and shudders.

"Fuck I'm so hard amor," he grits out through clenched teeth. His chiseled chest rising and falling at a quick pace, his eyes staying closed as his lips part.

I take the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it gently, sucking gently and repeating the motion.

Kingston's moans and groans fill the air around me, his curse words fading out as his mouth gapes open, his eyes clamped shut as his jaw rolls, his hands twitching at his sides as though he wants something to wrap around his hand.

I reach up and pull back, my saliva sticking to his tip as I pull back and suck on my lips gently. I tip my head up and look at him, seeing him already looking down at me.

"Wrap your hand in my hair," I whisper to him, my lips grazing the underside of his dick. He grunts as his hands gather my hair. Picking his hand, he wraps my hair around his left like a bandage, giving it a sharp tug to try it out. A low moan slips through me and he groans in response.

I take him back into my mouth, swirling my tongue around him. His cock throbbing in my mouth, his pre-cum leaking from his tip and into my mouth as I bob my head gently, my eyes staring up at Kingston to see his reactions.

His jaw pops, his hand tightening around my hair as he gives it a sharp tug, making me moan around his cock. It twitches in my mouth and my tongue swirls around his cock like I would a lollipop.

His hips jerk forward, his dick shoving into my mouth. His tip hits the back of my mouth but I don't gag and that seems to piss him off. He bares his teeth as he thrusts his hips in a jerking motion again, trying to get a reaction out of me.

I suddenly slip him almost all the way into my mouth as far as I can go, almost bottoming him out and swirling my tongue around him. Kingston moans out. "Fuck love. You're so good at this." He grinds out, his hips churning against my face.

I sit back on my knees, his dick sliding out of my mouth with a pop, a string of my saliva connecting me to his hardness. A smirk spreads across my face "I know."

His free hand reaches down and grips my jaw tightly, making my lips part. He growls as he shoves his cock into my mouth. He bottoms out, his tip touching down my throat. The pain burns through my throat as I gag around him. Kingston hums satisfied at my gag and thrusts his hips into my face, groaning and tugging my hair harshly.

Tears roll down my cheeks as he takes control, fucking my face with his dick. "Relax your throat. Take me all." he groans out, his fingers tangling into my hair.

I try but my jaw clenches instead and he shakes his head at me. Then it clicks and my throat welcomes his thick dick into my mouth, his cock sliding farther down my throat.

His free hand that isn't wrapped around my hair pats my cheek gently "Good girl, that's my good girl." he praises as I give his erection a hard suck.

His eyes flutter and he groans, "Do that again." He instructs and I do as he tells me, sucking him harder down my throat. I start bobbing my head up and down, thriving off Kingston's moans and groans and words of encouragement.

"Good girl..."

"Yes, just like that—"

"Take me—fuck—take me deeper—"

"You look so gorgeous with your lips wrapped around my dick,"

"That's my girl, suck it harder...yeah, just like that."

"Fuck, that feels good baby."

My rhythm never falters and my tongue never stops as I give Kingston a blow job, making sure to give him hard sucks and teasing looks every now and then.

His cock throbs in my mouth, twitching as he thrusts his hips forward, bottoming out in my throat again. "Shit," he cursed under his breath "I'm so close."

I bob my head faster, sucking him harder and gripping onto his thighs for support as he starts rolling his hips, fucking my face back. His hips jerking and slamming his dick down my throat making my throat burn and my airways close for a while.

I gasp around his cock, trying to pull oxygen into my lungs he smirks at me before pulling out for a second to let me breathe.

A cough sputters out of me as air fills my burning lungs again, my eyes darting up to Kingston's to give him a glare. He shrugs his shoulders at me "But you look so good with your mouth filled by my cock, no snarky comments come out of your beautiful mouth when you're like this," he coos and my eyes narrow at him before he taps his tip against my mouth again.

My body obeys and opens up to him again, my lips wrapping around his cock still coated with my saliva. He groans as I swirl my tongue around him again and bob my head.

His cock twitches in my mouth as his hand tightens around my hair, yanking at it almost painfully if I wasn't so high on lust.

His abs clench tightly, his muscles pulling taught as strings of thick warm cum coat my mouth.

I swirl my tongue around his dick once more before pulling back and sitting back on my knees, my jaw aching from the blow job. I swallow the cum Kingston spilled into my mouth without him having to tell me so. Without control of my body I lean forward and place a gentle kiss to the tip of his dick, watching it harden even more under my lustful gaze.

Kingston grabs my waist and hauls me up from the floor, my knees almost buckling at the new position.

He chucks me onto his bed, the mattress creaking under the weight as I grip the comforter in my hands, my back sinking into the softness of the comforter.

Kingston walks over to me, his muscles twitching as he stares at my lace covered body. He reaches the edge of the bed and hooks his hands under my knees, yanking me to the edge of bed.

A gasp falls past my lips as his hand aggressively hooks onto the black thin lace of my bra, his eyes burning and hungry at the image.

With one, long and strong yank, the lace snaps right in half.

My back arched off the bed as he tears through the lace just like he promised he would. Moans falling from me when something hit me in his attack on the lace. It snaps against my skin in the pleasurable way. His swirling storm gray eyes feast on my now bare body.

Lust swirls in his eyes, the flames licking at his irises.

And then he sinks to his knees, tossing my thighs over his shoulder, his breath fanning over my sensitive bundle of nerves.

The look of him between my thighs has me whimpering and groaning without self restriction. He knows it too by the way he's looking at me.

"Fuck, I love you, and your pretty little pussy." he purrs against my folds. The vibrations run up through my body like a shiver down my spine.

One single flick of his tongue, and my back bows, my lips part with a loud groan and my hands fist the sheets tightly in my hands.

Bliss.

Total bliss.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
119 2 14
Amara Black a 17 year old girl, that isn't exactly a good girl, quite the opposite actually. She's the type of girl that your parents tell you to sta...
6.2K 324 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
112K 3.1K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...