𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ rob...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🕯️ ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆... More

-𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄-
1| 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
3| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
6| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒
8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
9| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊
11| 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓
16| 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
17| 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈
20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
24| 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
25| 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
27| 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄

15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍

3.4K 140 116
By amethystcherries

|thomas brodie-sangster as parker norman|

"𝐫-𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

LANIE WAS NERVOUS. She didn't know why, but her stomach was twisting in knots and the hairs stood up straight on the back of her neck, feeling like something awful was about to happen. Lanie assumed it was just simply jitters because she was about to visit Robby, so she brushed it off.

She put her bag through the metal detector and let out a shuddering breath, attempting to ease her apprehension. Once her bags were cleared, she softly smiled at the security guard in thanks, before walking to the room where Robby was waiting for her.

It was Friday, on the dot at the time they planned to meet and Lanie had a small tug on the edge of her lips, scanning the room to see if she can find her boyfriend.

But when her eyes landed on Robby, she didn't smile as she planned to, instead, it diminished when she saw that her boyfriend had another visitor.

And she knew exactly who it was.

Lanie walked towards the pair, her attempting to keep her anger intact. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Ah, Capuletgue, it's nice to see you here. I was just telling Robby that he should join Cobra Kai. And now that you're here, maybe you should join too," Kreese said, that typical arrogant smirk that Lanie wished she could slap away.

"Over my dead body." Lanie sat down in the chair next to Robby as he gently kissed her cheek and snaked his arms around her waist protectively.The teens looked up to see Kreese laughing maniacally and a devilish smile on his face.

"What's so funny?' Lanie asked, her tone of voice evidently annoyed by the older man.

"I was in love once like this. Unfortunately, it didn't last though." Kreese's face gradually turned into sadness, and it was obvious to Lanie that there was more of a story behind what just he was saying.

"What happened?" Robby asked with genuine curiosity.

Kreese took in a deep breath before speaking, trying to keep his tough composure, not wanting to feel vulnerable in front of the teens. "She was taken away from me too early. Enjoy love while it lasts." With that, Kreese stood up from his seat and left the teenagers alone.

Lanie stood up from the seat that she took next to Robby and instead sat across from him, caressing her hands with his. Lanie was about to speak up, saying how much she missed Robby, but before she could, she noticed the purple and blue bruise that had spread from his eye to his cheekbone and she gasped out in shock.

"Robby, who the hell did his to you?" Lanie brushed her finger gently across the bruise, making Robby wince and pull back from her touch. "Sorry."

"It was nobody, sweetheart. You don't have to worry about it," Robby muttered, trying to drive away from the subject from his eye, but Lanie merely scoffed, looking at her boyfriend incredulously.

"Yeah, okay, so Casper did this to you just because?" Lanie had sarcasm in her voice, making Robby chuckle lightly but he held his head down and the girl looked at him with sympathy.

"I'm really glad you're here, Lanie. I missed you so much," Robby gawked at his girlfriend, seeing how healthy she looked and he couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she looked. His eyes trailed a little lower than intended, his eyes resting on Lanie's bare chest. The girl looked where Robby's gaze was and smirked at him.

"My eyes are up here, sweetheart," Lanie said reminiscing on the time Robby said those exact words right before they got together. Robby's face was filled with blush and he didn't even try to hide it from his girlfriend. The two talked to each other for another fifteen minutes, laughs and smiles filling the room.

But that was cut short when Lanie saw a familiar face walking in the doorway of the room. Lanie stared at the boy, seeing how familiar he looked and when she traced his features, she knew exactly who this boy was. 

Lanie's heart dropped and her face was completely drained of color. Her heart was beating faster by the second and she felt a panic attack rising in her stiff body. Robby noticed how his girlfriend stopped talking and he instantly got worried, his eyes filled with worry and concern.

"Lanie, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

She didn't answer. She stared up at the boy and her body was completely frozen, the only thing she could feel was her heart and how it was wildly beating out of her chest. Lanie drowned out all of the voices around her, clearly not hearing Robby's voice as he crouched down in front of the girl, shaking her arms vigorously, hoping to get her out of the trance.

"Lanie!" Robby yelled one last time, finally getting the girl's attention. Once she was back in reality, a tear slipped from Lanie's cheeks as the trauma she thought was contained, resurfaced like a tsunami, crashing down the walls that she mentally built in her head.

"R-Robby?" Lanie was barely able to speak, her voice cracking, and she choked back on a sob. Robby's worry didn't go away, in fact, it increased as he gently rubbed his hands up and down Lanie's arms, attempting to calm her down.

"Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me, sweetheart." Robby's tone was sweet and cautious and he stared deeply into Lanie's eyes, trying to find out what was wrong. He could tell that she was trying to talk, but she was having a hard time mustering up the words.

"T-That's him. Robby, that's the b-boy who punched me during the school fight." Robby's concerned face suddenly turned into a furious one. He turned around angrily and stood up swiftly, his eyes shooting daggers at the boy. He spent his nights in juvie, intent on finding out who put his girlfriend in a coma.

"That's the boy who hit you?" Robby asked for confirmation. Lanie nodded her head, words unable to leave her mouth. Robby was about to march forward to the boy and angrily wanted to beat the life out of him, but before he could, Lanie instantly pulled him away.

"Robby don't. You can't risk getting into a fight, not another one." Robby was about to protest and Lanie could tell, but the girl did not have the energy to argue, so she simply engulfed Robby in a tight hug, her tears falling onto his shirt. "I need you, please don't do anything stupid."

Robby hugged back his girlfriend, rubbing small circles on her lower back, easing the girl's anxiety. Pressing a kiss on top of her head, Robby held Lanie in his arms as they looked at each other in the eyes.

"I love you, Lanie."

"I love you too, Robby." Both of the teens leaned in as they pressed their lips gently against one another. Robby let out a gentle smile, before leaving out the door, having to go back to his room and Lanie drove back home with a lot on her mind.

But what Lanie didn't know, was that once Robby got back into his room, the smile he had for his girlfriend instantly went away as it was replaced by a look that screamed of murder and fury.

✧༺♥༻∞

Lanie sat on her bed in her brother's house, promising Tyler that she would go with him and Carlos to Golf N' Stuff later in the night. But Lanie's mind was consistently on Parker, the boy who put her in the coma.

Parker. That name was going to traumatize Lanie for her life and she didn't even have the energy to go out with her brother and his boyfriend, but at the same time, she hoped that it would get her mind off of things.

But before they could leave, Lanie told Tyler that she needed to call someone. She was nervous to press the neon green call button, not sure if they would even answer.

"You know what, fuck it," Lanie muttered to herself, dialing the number quickly and putting the phone next to her ear, waiting desperately for the familiar voice to answer the phone. If they did.

But when Lanie heard the other voice on the other line, a smile crept onto her face.

"Ojiichan (grandpa), hi, I'm glad you answered. Do you have time to talk?"

"Magomusume (granddaughter), it's so good to hear your voice after all these years. Unfortunately, I'm a little busy kicking one of my old friends' ass, but I can call you back later?  Also, your Japanese is better than I remember."

Lanie nodded her head silently with a soft chuckle, her expectations not even high, assuming that her grandpa would be busy, but she was glad that she was able to hear the soothing accent from of grandfather, missing him dearly.

But what piqued Lanie's interest, was the fact that she swore she heard Daniel's voice on the other end of the line, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion, but didn't think too much into it as her mind was overwhelmed by the taunting image of Parker.

"Ojiichan, arigato gozaimasu (Thank you so much, Grandpa). It's always nice to hear your voice, Ojiichan. Talk to you later." Lanie hung up her phone, smiling lightly that she was able to talk to her grandpa for the first time in a long time.

Back when she lived at her parents' house, they practically forbid her from talking to any of the family members for some reason, saying how their influence was invalid. But now that she is living with Tyler, she was able to have more freedom.

Hearing a soft knock on Lanie's door, made the teen get out of her thoughts. She muttered 'come in' to reveal Tyler with his black denim jacket already on his body. Tyler was about to speak up, but he noticed the look on his sister's face and he could tell that there was something wrong.

"You okay, Lanes? Looks like you have a lot on your mind." Lanie didn't want to tell Tyler that she saw Parker in juvie, knowing that he would prevent her from ever going back, meaning that Lanie couldn't see Robby at all.

So she lied to him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired, but I think mini-golf would help," Lanie said, putting on her best fake smile, which Tyler seemed to be convinced of.

"Okay, well I'll be waiting in the car, Hurry your ass up before we leave without you," Tyler said playfully, making Lanie flip off her middle finger at him.

Lanie put on her shoes, and let out a deep breath, hoping her nerves would calm. Everywhere she looked, she saw Parker, with his fists up in the air, blood surrounding his knuckles as he repeatedly bashed them in Lanie's head.

And what was worse was that Lanie saw the boy, even with her eyes closed, so he literally couldn't leave her head at all and Lanie did not know what to do. She would think of Robby and it would be temporary comfort, but then Parker would dominate her mind, the pain overflowing in her head once again.

But Lanie sucked it up and attempted to fight her way through the night, hoping she can build the wall that was crumbling down by the second. She grabbed her lanyard and walked down the stairs, getting into Tyler's Porsche convertible.

But little did Lanie know, she was going to run into a certain red-haired boy with a mohawk and the girl that put her boyfriend in juvie.

All hell was about to break loose and so was the wall in Lanie's head that she was trying to rebuild.

i don't think you guys saw that coming huh?

see, if i got any of the Japanese wrong i would feel ashamed because I'm half Japanese fjdsfhjkshfs.

but i think you guys can figure out who her grandpa is right?? i hope it was obvious kdsjfksdjfksld

but that's not the only plot twist i have heheh, there will be many more in the future. so stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 330 11
𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙒𝙆/𝙀𝙇𝙄 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘾 𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎 ᴛᴏ 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 He chuckled, he got closer. "Well maybe we can get the car started a...
104K 2.4K 38
𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐬. 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚...
9K 362 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...
100K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᵉᵐᵉᵗʳⁱ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 ...