💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜

3.6K 222 43
By missshruti13

In Suryalok:

Shani, Yama, Suvarchala, and Yamuna stood there outside their Father's chamber. They have been summoned by their father the before day. Among them, Shani, Yamuna and Yama know the reason. Afterall, they are God of Justice while Yamuna is a river. The chamber opened and the majestic Suryadev entered. All the children bowed down respectfully to their father getting blessings in return.

Suryadev sat on his throne saying,"Today I called you to..." Shani who was looking above said,"To tell us about our little brother who is mortal in Earth. Isn't it?"

Yama said, "How can we help you, Pitashree??" Suryadev looked at Shani for a moment before saying,"Maybe you all can help him. I want you all to be strength of him without telling your identity!"

Shani chuckled. He asked,"You do know that Kunti is going to get what she deserve soon right?? I'm going to keep my eyes on Kunti for the injustice she had done for my anuj down there!!" .

Everyone shivered at his threat. They know the capabilities of Shanidev and Yama said,"Bhrata! Calm down! Her first son is mine!" Shani raised his eyebrows at his brother asking,"So? What are you trying to say anuj? Perhaps, you're suggesting me to forgive her. Then no! Kunti will suffer for each and every insult Karn had undergone! If your son chose to stay with her, Then it's not my problem!"

Yama sighed. He know about his brother's cruelty of punishment. He looked at his father asking, "Can't we just break the news to Karn, Pitashree? He's happy now. We can say that slowly to him and make him understand but if it comes out without our knowledge from the mouth of his birth mother, he'll be shattered".

Suvarchala shook her head in denial. She said,"He will not hear from us, Bhrata! His past birth Karma will chase him. But we can reduce the intensity of his punishment. Maybe he'll have moral and emotional support with him to take this information!"

Everyone nodded their head. "It has been a long time since I saw him. Such a mischievous and beautiful child, he is!", Yamuna said, her voice brimmed with affection. The other siblings chuckled. Ofcourse, they watched him from their abode.

Shani fondly said,"I cannot watch him more, but saw him sometimes. Quite a brat he is, isn't it??" Yamadev shook his head saying,"Good and hardworking boy too!"

Shani looked at his siblings and said, "When I see him with my cruel eyes, he'll began to face the sorrow and difficulty! But does it make me bad if I still wish to see him??" Suryadev rolled his eyes playfully and jokingly said,"You consider yourself as a good guy too?? You have such a confidence, Shani"

All the siblings cackled when Shani rolled his eyes saying,"Just because you cracked joke and you are Lord Surya, doesn't mean that I can't cast a cruel eye on you Suryadev. You too will have difficult time ahead! I'll make Karn chose to give you punishment, then I'll rule over you by his words and punishment!!" Suryadev exclaimed,"What did I do?? You know I'm helpless when that girl summoned me, right??"

Shani raised his brows saying,"You could've atleast had some time not to float him on river but safely get him into somebody's house. But you didn't. I'm not going to blame Kunti alone for his crisis. As the father of Karn, you also should take care of the responsibility".

Suryadev sighed. It's impossible to escape from the cruel eyes of Shani. He had to undergo the punishment. He said,"Ok..give me punishment whatever you want but help your anuj too! I want him..."

He stopped when he heard Lord Parashuram's Gurudhakshina. A uncontrollable smile seeped in his handsome face not only him but all the siblings had the smile.

Suvarchala said,"And now I think it's your wish to give kingdom to Anuj there! Which kingdom you're planning to give, Pitashree?" Suryadev shook his head saying,"I'm going to tell Lord Parashuram about the weakness of Champa and Magatha King! Also, This Anga is quite fertile land but you know Kurus always neglect this area. Maybe Karn will get all those territories for himself!"

Yama chuckled saying,"He don't have any soldiers with him! Moreover, will people accept him if he go and just like that take over the kingdom??" Yamuna said,"Bhrata! That's Lord Parashuram's job! He told he'll give Karn a kingdom. Then he has to fulfill it!"

Everyone though accepted, Shani said,"I think I'll go and see him now, Pitashree...whoah whoah! Stop glaring! No cruel eyes of mine will look at him now.. I'm going to help him and his Guru. Though I'm sure Lord Parashuram will recognize me!"

Suryadev warned,"I don't want you to mess anything Shani!" Shani bowed down to his father saying,"He's my anuj, Pitashree. Apart from being God of Justice, I too have some personal affection to my family. I'll not give struggle to my family unnecessarily!"

Saying so, Shani disappeared. Suryadev muttered,"Whoah! I wonder what made Karn to charm Shani too! I've never seen him so loving towards other siblings too!" Yamuna said,"Karn is our little brother. So, its nature for him to be affectionate, Pitashree. Jyeshth never shows his affection in front of others but he's really caring and lovable!". Suryadev sighed saying,"Let's see what he is doing!"

Karn was playing in the river singing on of his Mata Dharani's song when he heard some rustle behind him. He searched for the sound but saw one large crow struggling in the sand. Karn's heart clenched. He rushed towards it saying,"You'll be okay! You'll be okay! Wait a minute. Don't give up!" Though he said everything, his eyes were roaming for some herbs. And he heard,"Radhey! I'll take care of the bird. Can you get to Dharani? She is searching for you!!"

Karn, though gave bird to his Gurudev he put some leaves over the wound saying,"Hey! You'll be alright! Gurudev will take care of you. I'll be back!" Saying so, he ran towards the hut resulting Parashuram to say,"You can change back, Shani!!"

Shani took his original form saying,"Pranipaat Lord Parashuram! I'm here to inform you that Magatha and Champa kingdom are too weak to be handled by their rulers. Lord Surya wants this to be informed to you. I hope you'll do the rest by yourself"

Lord Parashuram looked at Shani with calculating eyes saying,"And why would you say that to me? Why would you help me?" Shani took a deep breath saying,"I always want everything to be good in this world, Lord Parashuram! Please this will help you to gain a kingdom for your Shishya easily. There is no hidden motive here!"

Lord Parashuram thought for a moment. Shani seened to be genuinely helpful, but he didn't want to believe him. At the same time, he wanted the people to accept his shishya wholeheartedly. That means he needed Army for his Shishya too. He was in his own thoughts when Shani said,"Maybe you can let anu.... I mean Karn to challenge the kings and win over the kingdoms!"

Lord Parashuram raised his eyebrows. Why does Shani has to be this much concerning when it comes to Shishya? He asked,"Are you sure you don't have any relation with my Shishya??" Shanidev sighed. His shoulders slumped. He cannot stay silent now. He muttered,"Karn is my little brother. He is Suryaputr, Lord Parashuram".

Lord Parashuram gasped. He asked,"Is he Devputr?" Shani said,"You can say he's a demigod, Lord Parashuram! He was born and left by his birth mother in Yamuna resulting him to end up in Adhirath's arms!" Lord Parashuram looked at Shani in absolute shock asking,"How can a woman leave a child, my shishya like that??"

Shani looked above saying,"That's fate of my anuj, Lord Parashuram. I'm glad that he got stubbornness like me, otherwise he wouldn't have been a great warrior and met you and Devi Dharani. Thank you for taking care of him all these years. Myself, My siblings and my father were grateful to you! Mata Sangya is also fond of him too. Pitashree is quite upset that Anuj didn't do penance at him for weapons. But I'm sure you have reason behind it"

Lord Parashuram chuckled saying, "It's okay. I'm gifted to have such a boy as Shishya to me! Yes, Radhey will soon do penance for his father but not now. By the way who is his birth mother? I..."

Shani shook his head saying,"Forgive me Lord Parashuram! But I'm not supposed to say you that!" Lord Parashuram nodded his head thoughtfully. He needed Army for his Shishya now. He asked,"So, will other brothers will help, Radhey??"

Shakuni looked at Lord Parashuram greatly offended. He said,"Ofcourse, Lord Parashuram! What made you think that we siblings won't help our little one here??" Lord Parashuram nodded his head dwelling into deep thoughts and that's when they both heard footsteps.

Shani bowed before Lord Parashuram one last time before disappearing completely. Lord Parashuram saw his shishya running towards the place searching for the bird.

He said,"It flew away! No worries, Radhey!!" Karn pouted saying,"Oh I thought of giving some food and water.. hmm... Ok! Glad that the bird was okay! Gurudev come! Mata Dharani prepared feast, you know! For finishing my studies. Come come!"

Lord Parashuram laughed at his hyper shishya. They both reached the hut and Karn helped Dharani in serving before serving her. He fanned both of them when Dharani stretched her hand to feed him. Karn looked surprised for a moment before accepting it. After their lunch, Lord Parashuram announced,"You are going to challenge Champa and Magatha kings. Prepare well!"

Vasusen looked at his Gurudev in shock. He politely said,"Gurudev, though I'm good in battle, I'm not going to overestimate myself. I need atleast 50 soldiers to atleast concentrate on battle!" Lord Parashuram tried his level best in controlling his proud smile. This is what he loves in shishya. He loves his politeness and capabilities and Radhey will not brag about himself unless it is damn necessary.

He said,"Radhey! You'll get your own army! Just be prepared yourself!" Karn nodded his head, though he did not know what his Gurudev planning. He began to concentrate on how to tackle both the good-for-nothing kings. And he didn't have iota of doubt in defeating them.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey all! After a long time!! How r you all??

This is young-adult phase of the story. And I seriously apologize before that first few chapters will be dry???💛🥺

Which of the next sibling is going to help Karn next??

Also Shani didn't meet Karn...its okay leave it! They'll meet soon💜

Soon, you'll see the ruthless side of Karn. Hope you'll love him for that.

See you soon.
With lots of love and affection,
Your author,
Shruti💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
14.1K 710 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...
Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

4.7K 247 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

50K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...