Where is my prince?

By StarishXx

Naoto Suzukawa made a promise to Ichigo Hoshimiya 10 years ago. But Ichigo had to move due to family problems... More

Welcome back!

The Promise

1.3K 38 11
By StarishXx

Heyaa!

I decided to make an IchigoxNaoto fanfic because I just ship them so much :3

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN AIKATSU! ONLY MY CHARACTERS, PLOT, AND IDEA. THANK YOU

ANYWHOOOO, thanks for listening to this boring introduction.....actually I don't even think this is an introduction..oh well.

enjoy reading!

⬇️Now let's start..⬇️

-

-

-

-

10 years ago..

Normal P.O.V

"Nao! Wah! It's hurts!" screamed a 3-years-old blonde girl. She started to cry and banging on the black raven(?) haired boy.

"I know I know, just hold on. it'll stop bleeding. d-don't cry okay?" said the 4-years-old black raven haired boy as he tried to piggy back the girl home quickly.

"Your mom is going to kill me if she finds out that you got hurt." quietly thought Nao

"Nao's back is very comfortable! I'm feeling sleepy.." The girl fell asleep leaving Nao with a tick mark in his forehead. Unable to do anything with the asleep girl on his back, he sighed but smiled as he was almost to the girl's house or should I say mansion.

"We're home! Can someone please help me?"

"Naoto-sama! Where have you guys been? It's very late and I'm sure your mom is worrying about you as Ichigo-sama's mom is too! Ichigo-sama's mom is in the living room.Please go to her at once!" Said the maid strictly

"Hai...hai... but can you treat to Ichigo's bruise first? And I know I know, I wasn't suppose to make her get hurt but It was an accident Please!" Said Naoto begging.

"*huffs* fine. what am I going to do with you kids?"

"Thanks!! And try not to wake her up, I'll carry her to the living room. Onegai
Mikuru-san" Naoto said to Ichigo's personal maid.

Mikuru carried Ichigo, still asleep, into a room with boxes on top of each other and with the room completely empty.She sets Ichigo onto two boxes and goes to get the first-aid on the other side of the room.

"Why is there so many boxes?" Asked Naoto

"Oh..you didn't know? Ringo-sama had to pack everything up to get ready to move."

"Eh? M-Move? To where?!?!? Why didn't I hear this??

"Oh you didn't know?" said Mikuru while aiding Ichigo's wound

"No! Why are you guys going away?"

"Well I'm not going with them, I'm going to be watching the mansion till hey come back and besides that's for Ringo-sama to explain and for me to not and I'm done patching her up so let's go."

Mikuru and Naoto with Ichigo on his back made their way to the living room. Mikuru opened the door letting Naoto go in first with the young mistress.

"Oh my, Nao-kun. What are you doing with my daughter now?" said Hoshimiya Ringo, the mother of Ichigo, smirking onto the poor blushing Naoto.

"Oh mother, stop embarrasing the kid! He's still got ways to go." said Hoshimiya Mike, the oldest sibling and Ichigo's brother.

"But Mike! It's just too cute!" replied Ringo

"Mother! Act like your age please." said Hoshimiya Himeji, the second oldest sibling and Ichigo's older sister

"Tsk. You guys are no fun. Now Nao-kun, care to explain what happen to my little princess?" said Ringo giving a smile but it's really a you-better-start-explaining-or-something-will-happen stare.

"U-umm.. you see, we were playing then Ichigo fell and um..then she fell asleep onto my back while I carried her back.

"Just leave it mother. We owe him an explanation too don't we?" said Himeji

"Awe I wish I didn't have to explain it.."

"And leave him wonder where we disappear for years? Not happening, you know Ichigo will complain."

"Fine. Naoto-kun come sit by me"

"Hai, Hoshimiya-sama."

"Now now don't call me that, I have know your family long enough and we are close enough to stop the formality. Call me Ringo." Ringo smiles and tells Mikuru to bring some tea and to call Naoto's parents that he'll stay over today.

"Now let's start. Nao-kun, we are moving away."

"But why?! That means I can't see Ichigo or any of you anymore!"

"*sighs* young lovers these days are so..*mutter mutter*" says Mike

"Oh shut up, you aren't even that old Mike, Your only 13." says Himeji

"Ah, leave me alone grandma."

"Mike..*releases aura* I'm only 12 ..call me that again..and all your posters in your room will be burning and you won't see them again."

"Okay okay! geez cant take a joke.."

"Stop it you two, Nao-kun don't worry, you'll see Ichigo again. Just not anytime soon but I garentee you will see her again."

"B-but.. *starts to cry* I'm going to be a-alone and t-hen ..*sniffs*"

"There there. Don't cry. It's late, finish your tea and ill bring you and Ichigo up to her room so you guys can go to sleep." Ringo explains the rest while Naoto finishes his tea.

Mike and Himeji went back to their rooms seeing that the "meeting" was over. Ringo brought Ichigo and Naoto to Ichigo's room and sent them to bed. Naoto couldn't believing that his time with Ichigo was limited. Ichigo turned to face Naoto .

"Nee..Nao, will I see you again?"

"Of course! After all we're the best of best friends right?" He said that but he really wasn't sure himself.

"Hmp! Nao daisukii!" Ichigo said hugging Naoto making him blush.

"Me too Ichigo.*smiles* daisukii..nee will you promise me something?"

"Sure! Anything for Nao! What is it?"

"Promise me you'll return to me? We can get married when we grow up! Okay?"

"Hmp! That's a promise!"

"Oyasumi Ichigo"

Ichigo was aleady asleep and catching Z's.

The next day

The next day the Hoshimiya's were leaving. Nao was crying with Ichigo amd everybody was saying their good byes.

"Don't forget our promise Nao!"

"You too Ichigo."

"It's time to go Ichigo! Bye Nao-kun!" yelled Ringo

"Good bye! See you soon!" yelled everybody

As the car goes farthur and farthur into the distance, Naoto begins to think of what to do untill Ichigo comes back.

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! and girls! Hows the first chapter so far? Any feedback or anything? I'm always up for some some comments! I have read only like two ichigoxnaoto books so I was like oh! I should do one and yea. I hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Lots of Love,

StarishXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
76.4K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...