Dressed in cannon fodder whit...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/221/221967/ Author: Wutongzhou Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-11-12 Latest: C... More

1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-106

11-20

1.7K 35 13
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 11 The Little Liar Is A Rose With Thorn

    When Mo Qingyun spoke, his almond eyes were bright, and the smile on his face was very sincere, making it impossible to pick out any mistakes.

    Having said that, Gu Peimin couldn't see any flattery on his face.

    If it wasn't for Gu Peimin's conviction that this was the little guy who cheated him a few days ago, he might have really believed what he said.

    But I have to say that the boy who has taken off the heavy disguise looks much better than the one he saw that day.

    The skin looks more delicate than before, and the temperament has completely changed. Especially the little red mole at the corner of the eye, the person lining it is extraordinarily aura.

    "Yeah." Gu Peimin took away the expression on his face and said, "Are you a new artist from the company?"

    Although Mo Qingyun knew for a long time, Gu Peimin in the novel is a character who can't rub the sand in his eyes, and is not good at the atmosphere. people have zero tolerance. So out of principle, Gu Peimin will definitely help himself just now.

    But according to the plot in the novel, it is impossible for Gu Peimin to acquire Huapei at this point.

    So Mo Qingyun had to wonder if Gu Peimin came forward this time because the other party saw something in him, or if he found out something afterwards.

    Fortunately, from just now to now, Gu Peimin didn't look particularly abnormal.

    That's right, just for Gu Peimin's stubborn character, if he really knew that he lied to him, how could he have the patience to act with him?

    Take yourself out and beat yourself up!

    Thinking of this, Mo Qingyun's heart suddenly let go half, and the back that had been tense all the time also relaxed slightly.

    "President Gu, I'm an artist who just signed into the company last year." Mo Qingyun replied.

    Gu Peimin glanced at the boy's hand hanging by his side, nodded and replied, "Well, since you've been in the company for a year, does your manager ignore you and let you run away?"

    "My manager... Brother Hui, he has been a bit busy lately. After all, I am not the only artist under his command!" Mo Qingyun blinked, with an indifferent attitude on his face.

    "And I haven't announced it recently, so it's fine to change the course signature."

    Bao Hui probably didn't want to come, but it was a bit miserable for him to clean up yesterday. Can he go out and talk about it.

    Gu Peimin's lips tensed involuntarily when she thought of the dirty deals she had just heard. This stupid kid doesn't really think that the agent is busy and let him come by himself, right?

    "Give me this application, and I'll ask the assistant to make it up for you tomorrow." Gu Peimin said.

    "The training department will not sign it unless it is signed." Mo Qingyun shook his head, "President Gu, can I trouble you to do me a favor?"

    Zhao Quchen, who is in charge of teaching acting, is a very famous veteran in the circle, and he has spent so much money on his own. Adjusting the class vigorously, for the sake of Zhao Quchen.

    Although the old man has a big temper, he is really good at teaching, but the original owner was too lazy before, and he was so angry with the teacher that he even used Suxiao Jiuxin Pills once.

    Zhao Quchen will suspend classes tomorrow and prepare to go to other places to arrange dramas. Although the news has not come out yet, according to the original timeline of the novel, it should be tonight.

    And the teacher who succeeded Zhao Quchen in the future was far less responsible than him, his business ability was average, and his personality was even worse.

    Although Gu Peimin's acquisition of Huapei might affect the future development to a certain extent, Mo Qingyun didn't want to miss this opportunity, nor did he want to gamble on his future.

    "The company will accept reasonable demands." Gu Peimin simply whetted the appetite of the little liar.

    Seeing that the little guy didn't intend to take the initiative to confess, Gu Peimin simply followed along. He wanted to see how long Mo Qingyun could pretend to be with him.

    Although Mo Qingyun was expecting Gu Peimin to agree, but the other party gave such an ambiguous answer, which made him feel a lot more at ease.

    As an operator and company management, Mo Qingyun felt that the answer Gu Peimin gave now was the most reasonable answer when faced with the demands of his subordinate artists.

    "If I can, I would like to go to Mr. Zhao Quchen's class. I have always admired Mr. Zhao very much. Today, I worked so hard to run this process myself because I want to continue to go back to Mr. Zhao's class."

    "Mr. Gu, no . Is it okay to know about this?" When the boy spoke at first, his tone was still full of longing, but when he said the last few words, the boy's ending was suddenly much weaker.

    Gu Peimin looked at Mo Qingyun's eagerness to attend the class, and somehow remembered the cat at home that rubbed against him every day and asked for cat strips.

    His eyes were soft, and his voice was soft when he was looking for himself to act coquettishly.

    Gu Peimin's heart softened a bit, and she agreed, "Okay."

    "Actually, as long as you give me an introduction, I'll be fine! I will definitely not let you down on this opportunity for me!"

    Mo Qingyun fell It wasn't as complicated as Gu Peimin thought, he was completely worried that Zhao Quchen would get a heart attack when he watched him go back to class.

    Don't have time to say anything after seeing each other, you will be kicked out first.

    With Gu Peimin, the big boss, Zhao Quchen would always give him some face, and he would also have the opportunity to convince the other party with his strength.

    It is not the first time that Gu Peimin has been looked at with expectant eyes. There are so many people who want to ask him, and there are also many people who use various means to get in front of him.

    But it seemed that only Mo Qingyun looked at him with this look, which made it the hardest for him to refuse.

    This time Gu Peimin didn't speak again, just nodded in agreement. Lu Mo Qingyun, who went to Zhao Quchen's class, was relatively familiar with them, and the two of them arrived in the large classroom for the class in a short while.

    There is another group of people in the room. According to the class schedule, Zhao Quchen's class will not start until another 20 minutes.

    On one side of the classroom was a large one-way see-through glass. Mo Qingyun and the others were standing outside, so they could see the situation in the classroom clearly.

    Mo Qingyun looked at the people in the class, and inadvertently showed envy in his eyes.

    In his last life, he was not a professional, and many skills and experience were discovered by himself.

    At that time, Mo Qingyun's biggest dream was to study in a professional college.

    But even if he had the conditions to go to further studies later, he was pushed by fate and kept moving forward, and he couldn't wait for half a minute to stop.

    Fortunately, the later results were not bad, and I also relied on my hard work to make a name for myself in the circle.

    Gu Peimin watched Mo Qingyun unconsciously being attracted to the class, and followed closely for a while, but after all, Gu Peimin was not interested in that, and after a while, he felt boring.

    Does the little guy really like this class that much?

    "Hey, Qingyun, why are you here?"

    Mo Qingyun was fascinated when he heard someone calling him from the side.

    "Du Fang." Mo Qingyun recognized the person at a glance.

    Du Fang was Mo Qingyun's contemporaneous. Usually, he always liked to chat with Mo Qingyun. Occasionally, the two of them would hang out together.

    But Mo Qingyun, who had read the novel, knew very well that this Du Fang was not as innocent and harmless as he appeared.

    Du Fang asked curiously: "Qingyun, didn't you say that you are going to sing and dance idols again? Why did you come here again?"

    "I thought about it carefully and thought that it should be done in one line. Since I have chosen to learn acting from Teacher Zhao before, so I can't give up halfway because of some difficulties." Mo Qingyun said with a serious face.

    The smile on Du Fang's face froze for a moment: "Uh... okay. But didn't you say that you chose to enter the industry so that your first love could see you?"

    Mo Qingyun nailed this sentence directly.

    He felt that what Du Fang said was not a simple sentence, but simply took a hammer and put a nail on his head!

    Although Mo Qingyun thought that, judging from Gu Peimin's attitude on the way just now, he did not know that he was "Xu Jiaming".

    But in front of Gu Peimin, talking to people about Gu Zhu, Mo Qingyun always felt strangely uncomfortable.

    "People always grow up, I always have to look forward!" Mo Qingyun tilted her head to think for a moment, then replied with a smile.

    "What do I say!" Du Fang looked Mo Qingyun up and down, "No wonder you didn't have that precious keychain on your waist today, it turned out to be completely put down."

    "It's also true if I say it, I used to see you every day. I wanted to persuade you when you put on that old keychain. After all, you've been out for so long, and your first love didn't come to you. You should have given up on this kind of man."

    Old keychain?

    After Du Fang said that it was fine for a while, Mo Qingyun reluctantly remembered that on the first day he wore it in, there was indeed a keychain pinned to his waist.

    He even took it out and took a look at it. It was a very old metal keychain, so when he found out that it was missing, Mo Qingyun didn't care too much about it.

    The co-author has something to do with Gu Zhu,

    that's really a good thing to lose! Anyway, Mo Qingyun didn't want to have any more relationship with Gu Zhu.     The metal ring on the keychain had already been upturned. Gu Peimin squeezed it so hard that the upturned thin wire pierced directly into Gu Peimin's palm.     It's really a matter of things, and the little liar is a rose, and even with his things, it has thorns!     The author has something to say:     Momo's vigilant face: If he wants to know that I lied to him, he must beat me up! I have to cover my vest and run as far as I can!     President Gu's innocent face: Why am I willing to beat you up? Not only will I not beat you, but I still have hundreds of millions of long-term cooperation to discuss with you!     Momo clenched her little ass and shocked her face: Come on, there are hooligans here! Come and shit him! ! !     Pursuit Person A: Here I come!     Pursuit Person B: Here we go!     Pursuit of people Bing Ding Wu Ji Geng Xin Ren Gui: We are here too! ! ! !     ...     After being beaten, President Gu took out a movie contract and felt wronged: I just want to throw money at you for a movie! QAQ     

    Old keychains related to first love? Are you still wearing it every day? In order to let your first love see yourself, you chose to go into the industry and debut?

    The more he listened to Gu Peimin, the more ugly his face became. If it weren't for the fact that there were still people around, he really wanted to kidnap Mo Qingyun and lock it up, so that he could try this little liar.

    Gu Peimin's right hand in his pocket felt the pattern on the keychain over and over again, from the edge to the curved surface of the keychain.

    Click ...

    The hidden button on the side was unintentionally pushed open, Gu Peimin felt the unique lines on both sides of the inner wall unprepared, and the strength of his subordinates involuntarily increased a bit.

Chapter 12 Exam Question: "Shanny and the Dog"

    Du Fang babbled there and kept talking, Mo Qingyun got upset and blinked: "Hey, I seem to have seen you in Lan Zhen last night, what are you doing there?"

    Mo Qing The Lan Zhen that Yun said was a relatively well-known gay in the local area. In the novel, when the original owner and Gu Zhu became inextricably intertwined, they often went to Lan Zhen to get drunk.

    Du Fang is a long-time visitor there. At first, the original owner would choose to go to Lan Zhen, which was also brought by Du Fang. After going there, the original owner tasted a little different happiness in it, so he also indulged in it.

    And Du Fang also took the opportunity to set him up at that time. Du Fang was a very important part of the matter that led to the original owner's ruin.

    "No, no." Du Fang touched his nose in a panic, "Maybe you've identified the wrong person, I haven't been to Lan Zhen yet."

    Du Fang was jealous of Mo Qingyun's jealousy. After uncovering Mo Qingyun's wound a little, watching him with a sadness like Xizi holding his heart would take a while to relax, but he didn't expect that it would be fine if he didn't achieve his goal this time, and instead let the other party command the first army.

    "Maybe it is." Mo Qingyun was thoughtful.

    Originally, I just planned to find a reason to block Du Fangpapa's mouth, but I didn't expect that I would make a mistake and say it right?

    "Lan Zhen...what is this place?" Gu Peimin asked without understanding.

    "Uh, it's just a bar." Mo Qingyun didn't expect Gu Peimin to speak suddenly, and was almost not startled.

    Just now, Gu Peimin didn't speak for a while, and even the sound of breathing was so light that it was impossible to detect, Mo Qingyun almost forgot that there was such a god standing beside him.

    "Oh." Gu Peimin looked at Mo Qingyun with a trace of panic on his face, and marked the so-called "Lanzhen Bar" in his heart.

    It seems that the child's life is rich enough these days, and he still has time to go to the bar.

    It's just this bar, looking at the reaction of these two people, it doesn't look like an ordinary bar.

    "Who is this?" Du Fang had seen this man standing beside Mo Qingyun just now, but he didn't want to ask rashly.

    "Well, I forgot to tell you, this is the new boss of our company, Mr. Gu, the new boss of Hua Pei." Mo Qingyun introduced seriously, "President Gu, this is Du Fang."

    "Gu, Mr. Gu is good. !" When Du Fang heard that he was the new boss, he immediately changed his attitude, and his waist straightened a little.

    Gu Peimin glanced at Du Fang coldly: "Well."

    I was fortunate enough to meet the new boss, but the new boss seemed to be quite cold to him, but he seemed to be very interested in that vase, Mo Qingyun.

    Du Fang couldn't tell what it was like in his heart, in short, seeing Mo Qingyun's heartless expression, he felt even more panicked.

    Mo Qingyun didn't care whether Du Fang was embarrassed or not, he turned his head and started watching the trainees in the classroom.

    "Elder Zhao." Half of Gu Peimin's mind was on Mo Qingyun, while the other half was paying attention to the corridor entrance. Seeing Zhao Quchen approaching, he immediately greeted him.

    In fact, Zhao Quchen and Gu Peimin also have a little friendship, but they are not directly with him, but with Gu Peimin's sister Xue Zhenzhen.

    Gu Peimin's mother, Ms. Xue Wen, hoped for the stars and the moon to want a daughter, and the second daughter that happened to be born was a daughter. Gu's father saw that his daughter-in-law was happy, so he simply let his daughter take her mother's surname Xue.

    Xue Zhenzhen was spoiled by her parents since she was a child. When she was in junior high school, she wanted to be a big star, so Xue Wen tried to fit her into a crew.

    At that time, Xue Zhenzhen played the granddaughter of Zhao Quzhen in the TV series. After going back and forth, Zhao Quzhen regarded Xue Zhenzhen as her own granddaughter. Occasionally, if she had a suitable book, she would recommend Xue Zhenzhen to the crew.

    Before taking the opportunity to go to the crew to visit Xue Zhenzhen, Gu Peimin also met Zhao Quzhen a few times occasionally, so the friendship is not too shallow.

    Zhao Quchen hadn't seen Gu Peimin for a while, but he didn't expect to meet him here: "Hey, Peimin, why are you here?"

    "I just did a business with President Peng today, and I should see you often in the future." Gu Peimin still respects Zhao Quchen. As far as he knows, the old man has also helped his sister who is so fussy to clean up a few unknowns. Anyhow hairy boy.

    "Huh, not bad. The Gu family has a future in your hands." Zhao Quchen nodded, and when he turned his face, he saw Mo Qingyun standing beside Gu Peimin. His rosy face was about to turn pale.

    The corners of Zhao Quchen's mouth twitched, and the large thermos cup in his hand was almost unsteady: "Mo Qingyun, didn't you change classes?"

    "Mr. Zhao." Mo Qingyun bowed in a proper manner, "I I want to apply and come back to your class."

    "I have seriously reflected on it during this period of time. Since I have chosen to be an actor, I should do my best and not give up easily because of a little difficulty and setback."

    "I I really like the profession of an actor, and I really love acting, and I hope Mr. Zhao can give me this opportunity." The

    attitude is still the one that Zhao Quchen is familiar with, but Zhao Quchen is afraid that the child's head is still the same as before. head melon.

    "Have you finished the class adjustment procedures?" Zhao Quchen almost wrote the word "rejection" on his face.

    "Elder Zhao, I came to you today for this matter." Gu Peimin took over the words, "The person in charge of the training department has resigned today, so I have to make an exception and bring someone to you first, and I hope you can give it to him. A chance."

    The attitudes of the two are good, as the saying goes, raising your hand does not hit the smiling face, it is rare that Gu Peimin talks more than before, and Zhao Quchen can't say what he refuses.

    Zhao Quchen looked hesitant, and chose a relatively compromised method: "The most I can do is give him a chance, and only after he passes can he come here to continue the class. After all, he came directly today, which is not in line with the process.

    " After Qingyun's first work, Zhao Quchen paused for the quick-acting heart-saving pills, and continued: "This child has a good attitude towards learning, but to be honest, he may not really be suitable for this line of work. When he adjusted his plan, it was actually my suggestion. Yes, I don't want to delay him either."

    "Men are afraid of entering the wrong profession!" Zhao Quchen said earnestly.

    The meaning inside and outside of these words is to say that Mo Qingyun's acting skills are not good enough to eat this bowl of rice.

    Gu Peimin was a little stunned when he heard Zhao Quchen say this.

    He didn't feel that Mo Qingyun was not suitable for acting at all, how good is this little liar's acting skills! Not only did he deceive himself, but Gu Zhu, his ex-boyfriend who had been with him for many years, also deceived him.

    Right now, I still put it here to play with myself! It doesn't look like bad acting.

    Seeing Gu Peimin looking at him suspiciously, Mo Qingyun thought that the other party didn't trust his ability, and immediately said, "President Gu, Teacher Zhao, I'm fine! During this time, I also studied hard at home, and I really enjoyed it. Great progress!"

    Mo Qingyun's eyes flashed when he spoke, Yingying shone brightly, there was a lot more spiritual energy than before, Zhao Qucong really seemed to have some meaning.

    However, he had heard Mo Qingyun say this before, and the final price was that he took the quick-acting heart-saving pill again.

    "It's done..." It's not good for Zhao Quchen to continue to attack the enthusiasm of young people. Anyway, if he gives a chance, he won't really let it go.

    Du Fang looked at the three of you and said each other, feeling even more sour. The new boss is so handsome, and he looks like a brainy person, how could he like Mo Qingyun's vase, and he even came to be a lobbyist for him!

    The group of people in the classroom just finished class, and when everyone was almost gone, Zhao Quchen brought a few people into the classroom. At this time, other trainees who came to class also arrived one after another.

    Among the people who came, eight out of ten were attracted by Gu Peimin first.

    Gu Peimin's appearance is indeed top-notch, tall, with a handsome figure, a stern face, a suit and leather shoes, and he looks like a social elite.

    With Gu Peimin occupying everyone's attention, most of the eyes on Mo Qingyun were suddenly reduced. Thinking of the original owner's image in the eyes of this group of trainees, Mo Qingyun lowered his head and felt that he should try his best to do the background first. plate.

    He didn't want to hear gossip about "self" from these people anymore.

    "The number of people is almost there." Zhao Quchen roughly counted the number of people, then turned to look at Gu Peimin, "Peimin, let me make it clear to you first, my exam is not easy, don't think I will take your face. Give this kid some water, if he is really unsuitable for this industry, it would be a crime for me to stay here."

    "I will listen to you in terms of business." Gu Peimin nodded, but she did not want to continue fighting for Mo Qingyun. the meaning of.

    Mo Qingyun was not surprised at all by this, Gu Peimin was upright and unabashed, and he was very principled, and this was his most normal appearance.

    This President Gu is really going to start to be partial to himself, and he is the one who really has to take 10,000 care to deal with it.

    "Little Mo." Zhao Quchen glanced at Mo Qingyun, who was standing beside him, "Well, let's draw lots to choose a topic, and perform it freely according to what you understand. It just so happens that you have a quiz today. You can go to the next door to prepare."

    "Mr. Zhao, I think it's fine as long as Qingyun breaks through himself." Du Fang summoned the courage to stand up, "and choose one of his previous works and interpret it again, which can save him. The time to memorize the lines." What

    this means is that I am not qualified to draw exam questions with them, do you think I am a fool?

    Mo Qingyun rolled his eyes secretly when he heard Du Fang's seemingly protective words.

    "Also." Zhao Quchen also felt that he was not good enough to be too embarrassing for the other party. After all, he was also brought by Gu Peimin, and usually this child really worked hard. Apart from the lack of talent, he was also a pretty good child.

    "Okay, let's choose a piece from your previous online drama." Zhao

    Quchen said, "What is your online drama called?" Mo Qingyun was also stunned. He was busy with other things these days, and he still I didn't come and watch the original owner's online drama that was thrown into the street.

    "I remember! It's called "Shanny and the Dog Egg"!" a person who always likes to jeer suddenly shouted, with a clear smile in his words.

    The author has something to say:

    Mr. Gu took out a small notebook: I ran away after the little liar slept, and I was still in the mood to go to the bar! Be sure to remember him hard!

Chapter 13 Excerpts from "Shanny and the Dog's Egg"

    To join in the fun, these trainees are full of mobility, and after a while, someone handed over the complete episode of the online drama.

    There were a few who were also packaged into that crew before, and the script was also prepared as a piggyback.

    Zhao Quchen looked at the introduction of the online drama, and finally remembered the fear of being dominated by it, closed his eyes and simply pointed at a random paragraph.

    Even if Mo Qingyun's exam questions were set like this.

    Originally, Mo Qingyun didn't take this to heart. Who said that a straightforward and down-to-earth name would definitely be a bad drama?

    Even on rural themes, there are many excellent works!

    Although he had seen Gu Peimin and Zhao Quchen's heavy expressions, Mo Qingyun didn't take it seriously, took the test questions and turned around and entered a new practice room.

    However, when Mo Qingyun really calmed down and watched the clips by himself, the whole person was stunned in place as if struck by lightning.

    Looking at the face that is exactly the same as his own, in a play that should be tender and watery, he just performed a heroic gesture of sacrifice. Mo Qingyun couldn't help but fell into deep thought.

    What kind of weird web drama is the original owner picking up? !

    Obviously when reading the novel, the resources that the original owner came into contact with before he passed through are all serious productions. Although he was "invited" out of the crew very quickly every time...

    But at least the original owner still has some vision for picking the script. what! Why did you leave such a thunder drama to act in the end?

    But now that we have come this far, no amount of complaining is superfluous.

    Mo Qingyun watched the script and the clips carefully for a while, and finally found the direction of adjustment from the vast "thunder point", and immediately started to prepare.

    Everyone in the room went to prepare separately. Taking advantage of this gap, Zhao Quchen called out the surveillance of the practice room where Mo Qingyun went.

    I thought I would see another bad preparation, but I didn't expect that this time Mo Qingyun's performance was very different from usual, and it really meant that he was a bit of an actor.

    "Not bad." Zhao Quchen nodded approvingly, looked at Gu Peimin and said, "I hope this kid won't waste the opportunity you gave him."

    "I gave him this opportunity because I know he has this ability." Gu Peimin looked at the screen. The little liar who studied hard, the corners of his mouth bent upward unconsciously.

    Zhao Quchen, who has never seen anything at his age, looked at Gu Peimin's reaction and asked, "You don't like this child, do you? Or you two have already..."

    In his impression, Gu Peimin has always been cold-hearted The appearance of the lungs, even for his own sister, showed the same emotion of concern.

    But now Gu Peimin not only took the initiative to find himself to give Mo Qingyun a chance, but just the look and expression he looked at the other party didn't look like an ordinary love for talent.

    The words were not finished, but Gu Peimin already understood and shook his head: "I don't know what to say. He doesn't know anything yet."

    "But he is indeed different from others to me." Gu Peimin is rare. Candid.

    Gu Peimin's three or two sentences have already made Zhao Quchen make up an unparalleled romance in the blink of an eye.

    And like most elderly people, Zhao Quchen also has a heart of protecting the media.

    It was a pity for him in the early years, how come the second child of the Gu family looks like he is detached from the world and does not show affection.

    Now, seeing that the third child of the Gu family finally had signs of enlightenment, Zhao Quchen certainly wanted to try his best to help.

    "If this kid really has the ability to eat this bowl of rice, I won't waste such a good seedling." Zhao Quchen comforted.

    Gu Peimin nodded: "I have confidence in Qingyun, he will definitely not let you down." The

    two chatted for a while, and it was time for the assessment of the trainees present.

    Those present already knew that this elite-looking President Gu was Hua Pei's new boss. Seeing the boss watching from above, the group of people could not wait to sharpen their heads and squeeze them upwards.

    But the big boss has a stern face and a cold temperament, always showing an iceberg attitude, which makes everyone dare not get too close.

    But isn't there a test?

    Every one of them who was very capable in the past can't wait to give out 12 points now, for fear that the big boss won't see his excellence.

    Zhao Quchen looked at a few people in succession, and was quite satisfied in his heart. With Gu Peimin here, the overall assessment level of the little cubs has improved to a higher level than before.

    But it's a pity.

    Looking at Gu Peimin, who was watching the screen with headphones plugged beside him, Zhao Quchen sighed secretly.

    Don't look at how many eyes these individuals cast at Gu Peimin, but from the beginning to the end, only Mo Qingyun, who was rehearsing by himself in the practice room, was in his eyes.

    Just now I said to myself, "I don't know what it is", just like this behavior, it doesn't seem like I really don't have that kind of intention.

    "He's coming." Gu Peimin took off his headphones and casually switched the monitor screen to another classroom.

    Zhao Quchen understood it and glanced at the list in his hand: "Success, there are not many people in the assessment here. When they are over, let Xiao Mo go."

    When Mo Qingyun returned to the classroom again, the whole person's temperament There has been an obvious change in his demeanor and attitude. Gu Peimin has been paying attention to each other, so he is not surprised by this change.

    No matter how fast the little liar changed his face, there was no greater contrast than Gu Peimin witnessed.

    But Zhao Quchen was really satisfied with Mo Qingyun's change.

    Although it hasn't started yet, but the feeling is there, I just don't know if the big and small problems in the previous performances are still there.

    "Mo Qingyun, it's time to start." Zhao Quchen said.

    Mo Qingyun heard the call to herself, and went straight to the open space in the middle: "Mr. Zhao, I have made a little bit of adaptation of this episode, but the whole story is still the same." The

    reason why it is a thunder drama is really not entirely the original. On the master, Mo Qingyun quickly read the script again and felt that the script itself was inherently inadequate.

    Especially the part that was taken out for the exam, if you don't change it, it's useless for anyone else to play it.

    "Okay." Zhao Quchen nodded. He had also seen that show, and Duolei was naturally clear.

    Hearing the other party's answer, Mo Qingyun bowed and began to perform this part of the performance.

    As the name of the play reflects, the male protagonist is named Li Goudan and the female protagonist is named Xu Xiangni. The whole play revolves around these two people, and the background is set in the period of the Republic of China.

    The part of this extraction is that Li Goudan knew that Xu Xiangni was kidnapped and spoiled by the chaebol and was pregnant with a child, but he was still willing to swear to stay by her side, love and respect her forever, and save Xu Xiangni from the control of the chaebol.

    Mo Qingyun roughly went through the plot in his mind, and made some minor adjustments to his state.

    "Li Goudan" rubbed his hand on his coat, and then he squatted down and said in a hoarse voice, "Ni'er, you must not cry."

    This sounded like coaxing, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he said. It was clearly a voice full of crying, with a little hoarseness under the strong support, and the hearts of the people present suddenly felt a little sour in their hearts.

    "Hey, Ni'er, why can't you wipe this little golden beanie?" "Li Goudan" said, raised his right hand, as if wiping tears for the person opposite, with gentle movements as if he was Holding the treasure.

    After wiping it for a while, "Li Goudan"'s eyes suddenly turned red, and he threw a sleeve: "Ni'er! Now I will take you away! I will protect you for the rest of your life, Li Goudan. If that bastard dares to come, I will risk my life to protect both of you!"

    "Your baby is my baby, and I have been a woman like you in my heart, Li Goudan, for more than ten years! I am willing to give anything. You motherfuckers!" "Li Goudan" said, dragging the "people" in front of him into his arms, wrapping his right hand around each other, and his left hand following the other's back like he was comforting a child.

    "Cheng, Nier, you can do it if you want. If you want to, we'll get rid of the certificate when we go out. I've saved a lot of money over the years. I'll go back and buy a piece of red cloth for you, buy a wedding candy, and we'll have a wedding. Let everyone know that you Shannier is my Li Goudan!"

    When he said this, "Li Goudan"'s eyes became affectionate, and his voice was low and powerful, Gu Peimin couldn't take his eyes away for a while.

    "Mr. Zhao, that's all." After finishing his emotions, Mo Qingyun stood up from the ground.

    Zhao Quchen never thought that Mo Qingyun could give him such a big surprise.

    If the clip just now is seen in the original version, it will definitely give people who want to thunder goosebumps all over the place.

    But through Mo Qingyun's adaptation and re-interpretation, those original flaws were gone. When Mo Qingyun was acting, he also took care of the details.

    Especially when Mo Qingyun said his lines, he was strong when he should be strong and weak when he should be weak. He was also very skilled in his control of his own breath, which was very infectious and could very well move the audience's emotions.

    "Very good." Zhao Qucong nodded approvingly, "The progress is very great. You can follow the content of the rest of this class, but I can't give you the answer right now."

    Gu Peimin heard Zhao Qucong say this, although The expression on his face didn't change, but the hands on his knees suddenly tightened.

    Fortunately, there was a table blocking it, but the people below didn't notice anything unusual.

    Noticing Gu Peimin's change, Zhao Quchen stretched out his hand and patted the back of the other's hand to appease him.

    "At the end of this class, come to me and tell you about the follow-up plan." Zhao Quchen added.

    Mo Qingyun was not surprised by this result at all. His only purpose today was to show Zhao Quchen his strength.

    As for whether he could continue to return to the acting class, this was not what Mo Qingyun valued the most.

    He was sure that based on Zhao Quchen's experience, he should have seen something, so he would say that to himself.

    "Okay, thank you Teacher Zhao." The expression on Mo Qingyun's face did not change at all, there was no obvious joy, but there was no sign of depression.

    Gu Peimin looked at Mo Qingyun's reaction, and the uneasiness in her heart was gradually calmed down.

    Also, his little liar is doing so well, the result will definitely not be bad.

    The author has something to say:

    No Responsibility Small Theater:

    After returning home at night, Mr. Gu had a dream.

    In the dream, the little liar Mo was wearing floral clothes and braided braids, with a face of pear flowers and rain shrinking in his arms and crying.

    He held the other person in his arms and comforted him carefully.

    The vibe was good until the little liar spoke up.

    "Goudan, the baby in my stomach is about to give birth. Do you think it's called Erdan or Gouwa?"

    Mr. Gu's sweet dream was awakened...

Chapter 14 must be career first!

    After the class, Mo Qingyun followed Zhao Quchen into the lounge next door. Surprisingly, Gu Peimin also followed.

    "Little Mo, based on your performance just now, I personally don't recommend that you continue to follow the class." Zhao Quchen spoke slowly.

    Gu Peimin stood aside, and when he heard this, he was about to say a few words to help, but he found that Mo Qingyun didn't react at all because of Mr. Zhao's words.

    He stood there unhappy and unhappy, completely different from the way he just stretched out his hand to ask for a chance.

    Mo Qingyun guessed a little about Zhao Quchen's thoughts, nodded and replied, "Actually, I hope I can continue to study with you." The

    directivity of these words was very clear, Zhao Quchen looked at Mo Qingyun with a look of approval: "It seems that You already understand what I mean."

    "I have to admit that you have made great progress in this period of time." Zhao Quchen recalled Mo Qingyun's performance just now, "Although I don't know how you did it, but with Compared with the same period, you already have your own style, and if you learn with them, you will only waste time."

    The content of the assessment was chosen by everyone, and the selection was arbitrarily pointed out by himself, Zhao Quchen did not think that Mo Qingyun did it privately for this section. What practice have you had.

    Eighty percent of the time, the child became enlightened overnight, but this step was a bit big, leaving the same period far behind.

    "Mr. Zhao, I really like acting...but I've always been thinking about it myself. This time I asked President Gu for this opportunity, just hoping to learn more from you." Mo Qingyun's eyes were sincere.

    In fact, he really wanted to learn something from Zhao Quchen. Although Mo Qingyun had won three international actor trophies in his previous life, he always knew in his heart what he was still lacking in his acting career.

    If you can take advantage of the current opportunity to break through the predicament of your previous performance in one fell swoop, it will not be considered a waste of time.

    "Elder Zhao, what do you think is a better way to arrange Mo Qingyun?" Gu Peimin couldn't help but speak.

    Although the little liar's face became fast and he was still a little unscrupulous, as soon as Gu Peimin saw the other person's eyes, he still wanted to do his best to help him.

    Although he didn't ask clearly, Zhao Quchen already knew what Gu Peimin meant. This kid just wanted to take Xiao Mo as his apprentice!

    Tsk, so I don't know what's on my mind?

    Zhao Quchen turned to look at Mo Qingyun: "Well, I'll give you my contact information. If you have any questions, you can come and ask me anytime."

    Mo Qingyun was also waiting for these words, and nodded immediately: "Okay. Yes, thank you Teacher Zhao!"

    Hearing what Zhao Quchen said, the expression on Gu Peimin's face also relaxed.

    "I have an old friend's new movie in the casting stage, but it just ended the day before yesterday." Zhao Quchen said halfway deliberately, wanting to see Gu Peimin's reaction.

    Sure enough, when Gu Peimin heard this, his brows first loosened, and then when he heard "It's over", the whole person suddenly became serious again, pursing the corners of his lips, as if he wanted to say something, but he couldn't say it. .

    "But..." Zhao Quchen found a file from his mobile phone, "There is a deleted character in it, I think you can try it out."

    Seeing that one of his feet had already entered the stage of being hidden by the company, the teacher alone agreed. Guiding himself is all in vain. What Mo Qingyun lacks the most right now is such an opportunity to turn him around.

    Although he hadn't seen the script yet, Mo Qingyun believed that the play Zhao Quchen recommended him to play would not be too bad.

    At least it won't be worse than "Shanny and the Dog's Egg".

    "Then will there be a separate audition for this role?" Mo Qingyun asked.

    Zhao Quchen nodded: "I can help you contact a separate audition. In fact, this role is not bad. I'm really reluctant to delete my friend. I should be able to send you the time and place tonight."

    "Thank you, Teacher Zhao!" Mo Qingyun bowed deeply, "I will never let you down."

    Mo Qingyun really respected and thanked Zhao Quchen from the bottom of his heart. Having those experiences in his previous life, Mo Qingyun knew better than anyone how precious opportunities were. I know more clearly how rare and worthy of respect is a senior who is willing to give young people a chance.

    "It's not too heavy to say, just keep your current state." Zhao Quchen patted Mo Qingyun's shoulder with a smile.

    The thing in his heart was fulfilled, Mo Qingyun sent Zhao Quchen away, feeling a lot more at ease.

    "What's your plan for a while?" Gu Peimin looked at Mo Qingyun who was about to leave, "Is there any process left to finish?"

    Mo Qingyun quickly waved his hand after hearing the other party's question, "No, that's all I came to the company today. I'm ready to go back now."

    Bao Hui's side has not given notice of arrangements for a while, and Mo Qingyun really has no other arrangements besides coming to the company to take classes.

    "Well, it just so happens that I have to go out too, let's go together, maybe we will drop by." Gu Peimin reached out and patted the little liar on the shoulder.

    Hearing what the other party said, Mo Qingyun suddenly felt a lot of pressure. The place where he lives now is right in front of the company's entrance, and he just turns left when he goes out.

    But he really didn't want Gu Peimin to know where he lived.

    It was okay to have Zhao Quchen here just now, but now there are only two people walking together, Mo Qingyun always felt like he was being seen through, and he felt uncomfortable all over.

    Mo Qingyun followed nervously for a while, and neither of them said a word. The more they walked, Mo Qingyun felt that the atmosphere became heavier.

    "Who is your manager?" Gu Peimin was the first to break the silence while waiting for the elevator.

    "It's Bao Hui, but... I should already be an 'abandoned son' on Brother Hui's side now." Mo Qingyun looked at his toes when he spoke, his eyes rolled around, guessing that Gu Peimin asked this question mean.

    Gu Peimin already had a general understanding of Mo Qingyun's situation in the company, thinking that the other party lowered his head because he knew that he was an "abandoned son" and was depressed, so he thought about it and said, "If there is anything I can't do in the future, just ask Mr. Zhao. , follow Zhao Lao Xue well. The company's resources are fair to every artist, so you don't have to worry about that."

    Seeing that the other party still didn't speak, his head seemed to pierce deeper, Gu Peimin continued to add: "Your agent will also arrange a new one for you, a new agent will come in a few days, there is no work these days, you You can have a good rest at home for a few days."

    Gu Peimin would definitely not stay the person who exchanged resources with Mo Qingyun and Shao Chen, but he was afraid that the little liar would always be worried about his insecurity, so he decided to tell the other party about it first.

    "Thank you Mr. Gu..." Mo Qingyun listened all the way, and finally looked up at Gu Peimin.

    "Mr. Gu, you are really a very nice person. Although this is the first time I see you today, I believe you must be a very good boss."

    The left sentence is "Thank you", the right sentence is "Mr. Gu", and finally "Today is the first time I saw you", which almost didn't give Gu Peimin a direct vomit of blood.

    "Thank you, I will." Gu Peimin looked at the little liar's bright eyes, swallowed the words that broke through the other party, gritted his teeth and said thank you.

    "You did a good job just now." Gu Peimin remembered the other party's performance during the assessment. Although the lines were still similar, the performance was completely different from the thunder drama he watched last night.

    Not understanding why the other party suddenly praised him, Mo Qingyun blinked: "Thank you, Mr. Gu, this is what I should have done." Gu

    Peimin's heart felt dull when he heard the foreign tone and words, and suddenly remembered hearing Du Fang before. Those words he said about Mo Qingyun's ex-boyfriend.

    "You are in the rising stage of your career now, and you have a bright future. Don't indulge in petty love and love."

    So don't think about standing on a high place to let your ex-boyfriend see you, and die as soon as possible!

    Mo Qingyun was worried all the way, because he was afraid that Gu Peimin would find out that he was "Xu Jiaming" and take him back to teach him a lesson.

    But I never thought I would hear such a sentence.

    Therefore, Gu Peimin fights for opportunities for himself, helps him speak in front of Zhao Quchen, and accompanies him for such a long journey after he is done, is it because Gu Peimin is a person who loves talents very much?

    If he really found out that he was "Xu Jiaming", he would definitely not be able to say this to himself!

    "That's for sure!" The worries about being pulled off the vest disappeared, and Mo Qingyun felt a lot more relaxed, "I'm working hard now, just for myself."

    Gu Peimin glanced at the little liar who immediately became energetic: "Listen to Du Fang, don't you still have an ex-boyfriend? Is it because of him?"

    "Cough, that's all because I was ignorant when I was a child." Mo Qingyun heard Gu Peimin mentioning Gu Zhu, and she was immediately disgusted, "I have long been I don't think so anymore, I haven't contacted him for many years."

    "And now all my energy is on my career, and I don't plan to think about personal issues in the past few years, at least I have to wait for me to get the best actor!" Worrying that the boss suspects that his career is not pure, Mo Qingyun quickly added.

    Gu Peimin saw the other party's swearing appearance, and the little bit of anger that came out of his heart also went down a lot: "Well, it's better."

    "Don't worry, I can guarantee this!" Mo Qingyun was single for more than 30 years in his last life. Years, for him, it is not a problem at all to manage his feelings well.

    When the topic turned to career planning and development, Mo Qingyun became more interested in chatting, and when he got along with Gu Peimin, he was not as restrained as before.

    The two walked all the way, and they were about to leave the company building. Mo Qingyun suddenly found a group of people gathered in the open space in front of the hall.

    As he approached, Mo Qingyun found that the crowd had moved away automatically, as if they were guiding him to the past.

    Before taking a few steps, Mo Qingyun recognized the man standing in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers at a glance, and immediately stopped.

    Gu Zhu waited for more than an hour, and finally got to Mo Qingyun.

    Seeing the boy in the dream approaching slowly, Gu Zhu felt that he couldn't wait for a second! Holding the flower in his hand, he went straight to the other party: "Qingyun! I know that you entered the entertainment industry just so that I can see you. I'm sorry that I only came to you now. I've been waiting for you for the past few years. Let's be together again, okay?"

    Gu Peimin looked coldly at her eldest nephew who was holding flowers, then turned to look at the little liar standing beside him: "This is your ex-boyfriend who has no contact, eh?"

    The author has something to say:

    No Responsibility Little Theater :

    One day,

    Mr. Gu invited Momo to a well-arranged venue: Baby, I really love you~ Is it okay to be with me?

    Momo is righteous: the first day I saw you in the company, you told me to "don't indulge in little love and little love"!

    Mr. Gu:

    Don’t ask QAQ, you will regret it...

Chapter 15 Come Be My Neighbor

    The people watching the lively had already circled around, the people who recorded the video and took pictures, as well as the buddies standing behind Gu Zhu who were making a fuss, also looked at Mo Qingyun narrowly.

    If there was no one around, Mo Qingyun felt that he would definitely press Gu Zhu to the ground and beat him directly.

    On the side was Gu Peimin's extremely bad eyes, and in front of him was Gu Zhu's scorching eyes.

    Mo Qingyun was silent for a moment, tilted his head to look at Gu Zhu, and blinked: "Sorry, I don't like you!"

    "Xiaoyun, but you clearly told me...you like me." Gu Zhu He didn't expect that he would wait for such a refusal, but the clear eyes of the speaker made him not angry at all.

    "How many years has it been?" Mo Qingyun frowned slightly, pointing with fingers, "It's been three or four years, right? During this period of time, I can't count the three or four that you have been hiding in plain sight."

    " I like you?" Mo Qingyun sneered and looked at Xiang Gu Zhu like a fool, with a bit of disdain in his tone, "I like you to give me a cuckold?"

    These data are from the past few days, Mo Qingyun The ones found through the existing contacts will definitely only be few, not many.

    Hearing what Mo Qingyun said, Gu Peimin raised his eyebrows to look at the little liar who had his back turned to him. He didn't expect that this little guy knew a lot.

    Originally, he was worried that the little liar would be fooled by Gu Zhu's flowery intestines, but now it seems that he doesn't need to worry about it anymore.

    "Qingyun, didn't you say that you chose to debut so that your ex-boyfriend could see you?" Du Fang was also on the sidelines. Hearing what Mo Qingyun said, he couldn't help but stand up.

    "I see!" Du Fang looked suddenly enlightened, and looked at Mo Qingyun with wide eyes, "Qingyun, you see that the company has changed bosses and you want to be with President Gu, that's why..." The people

    around were watching the excitement. Hearing this, there was an uproar.

    Feeling the eyes that were gathering around him, Du Fang cautiously glanced at Gu Peimin, who had a gloomy face, and summoned his courage to continue: "But it's fine if you climb a high branch, why do you still pour dirty water on Gu Zhu? You clearly loved so much before. Shen, but now I want to hurt someone who loves you so much. Qingyun, how did you become like this? "

    Everyone followed Du Fang's gaze, and only then did they see the man who had been slightly stretching his arms to protect Mo Qingyun.

    Because of the crowd just now and Gu Zhu's passionate confession, everyone's attention was on Mo Qingyun and Gu Zhu.

    With this reminder, everyone realized that the person standing behind Mo Qingyun was definitely not easy!

    The custom-made suit is neat and stylish, and the watch on his wrist is comparable to a hardcover three-bedroom and one-hall in the city center.

    Thinking of this, everyone's eyes when looking at Mo Qingyun became more and more strange, and some people even started to talk about it.

    "Oh my god, I didn't expect it."

    "Tsk, this vase still has a bit of wrist." "You are very good at

    eating with your face."

    ...

    Gu Zhu only saw his little uncle at this time. Unable to say, the whole person froze in place.

    Du Fang's remarks almost made Mo Qingyun angry. If he really wants to climb Gu Peimin's high branch, will he still use all his energy to find Zhao Quchen?

    "Du Fang, if I remember correctly... you were with Gu Zhu on the seventh of last month." Mo Qingyun's words were not made up, "I have the payment record for the opening of the Guting Hotel. There's more."

    Du Fang did know Gu Zhu early in the morning. At that time, the original owner and Du Fang were out shopping and saw Gu Zhu in the distance by chance. The original owner told Du Fang about his relationship with Gu Zhu.

    The original owner couldn't bring himself to look for his ex-boyfriend who had abandoned him, but he was still thinking about it, so he gave all his thoughts to Du Fang, a "good girlfriend".

    Then Du Fang and Gu Zhu rolled onto the same bed that night, but this matter was only revealed later in the novel, and Mo Qingyun was just bringing it up in advance.

    As soon as Mo Qingyun said these words, the expressions of Du Fang and Gu Zhu suddenly changed, and the people around were not fools, they could see at a glance what was going on.

    One pryed at the foot of a friend's wall, but also stood up and beat it.

    Another one who is clearly fascinated, and now comes out to stage a soulful character design.

    With such a comparison, Mo Qingyun, who was standing there to fight against her, suddenly looked like a little white flower swaying in the wind.

    "I didn't expose you because I still regarded you as a friend." Mo Qingyun lowered his eyes, the circles of his eyes were slightly red, "But I didn't expect that you didn't repent and wanted to slander me..."

    "Also! Standing behind me is Huapei's new boss, Mr. Gu, this building is Huapei's office building, and I'm an employee of Huapei." The boy who was in a low tone suddenly looked at Du Fang angrily, "Excuse me, I will talk to you about it. My boss, is there any problem with appearing in the company together?"

    "And today is the first time I've seen Mr. Gu, Du Fang, you still have to give evidence when you speak, right?"

    Mo Qingyun's eyes suddenly sharpened, but this Kind of sharp does not give people a sense of oppression. Gu Peimin looked at him, but felt that he was like a kitten that was forced into a desperate situation and struggled to fry its hair and teeth. He was trembling with fear, but he still showed his fangs and tried. fight back.

    The previous words were all right, but the last "first meeting" still made Gu Peimin a little unhappy. It seemed that the little liar planned to kill him and not admit it.

    "President Gu, I'm sorry for making you laugh." Mo Qingyun turned to look at Gu Peimin with apologetic eyes.

    Gu Peimin didn't reply to Mo Qingyun's words, she just glanced at Gu Zhu coldly, and then blocked Mo Qingyun behind her.

    Gu Zhu opened and closed his mouth. When he saw the other person's eyes, the white hair on his back was sweating. As soon as the explanation reached his throat, his mouth turned around and he swallowed it abruptly.

    "Hua Pei really gave me a big surprise today." Gu Peimin said slowly, "Everyone's work is quite easy, and it seems that performance can be re-evaluated."

    No one wants to be deducted from their wages for watching the fun . As soon as they came out, more than half of the onlookers dispersed in an instant.

    "Your name is Du Fang?" Gu Peimin looked at the pale man beside him, "You are such a fool to stay in the company, it's a shame to stay in the company." The

    words didn't make it clear, but the meaning in it couldn't be clearer. .

    "Mr. Gu, I..."

    "Go away." Du Fang was taken aback by the reprimand from the other side, he nodded stiffly with a pale face, staggered back a step, and quickly fled the crowd.

    "Gu Zhu." Gu Peimin's eyes swept over Gu Zhu lightly, "Aren't you leaving yet?"

    After all, it was the Gu family, Gu Peimin didn't embarrass Gu Zhu too much outside, Gu Zhu understood the warning implied in his eyes, and immediately nod.

    "You guys, clean up your things within five minutes." Gu Zhu said to the people who followed, "Hurry up, don't delay the company's work."

    Throwing the butt-wiping thing to his subordinates, Gu Zhu After hesitating again and again, he still took a few steps closer to Mo Qingyun.

    "Xiaoyun, when you were away, I did do something wrong to you." Gu Zhu blushed, "but you believe me, you are unique to me, the only person I love is you "

    I don't need it." Mo Qingyun's eyes were indifferent, and he took a few steps closer to Gu Peimin again.

    The people watching the excitement were almost scattered, and Gu Peimin didn't need to save too much face for Gu Zhu: "Gu Zhu, are you responsible for the projects in the new city?"

    These words were like a pot of cold water poured on Gu Zhu's head. He is solely responsible for the project of the project, and he is also full of oil and water at hand, but there has been no news about the project.

    Thinking of the hundreds of millions of projects that flew because of Xu Jiaming yesterday, Gu Zhu immediately bowed his head and admitted his mistake: "I'm sorry, uncle, I'll go right now."

    Seeing that Gu Peimin's scourge had been dismissed with a few words, Mo Qingyun suddenly felt that Gu Peimin's image in his heart was much taller.

    Although Gu Zhu is gone now, but with his dog-skin plaster-like character, he will stick to him when he has a chance.

    As long as Gu Zhu still has ideas about himself, then Shi Yulu will definitely be on guard against himself and make trouble for himself.

    In the whole novel, Gu Peimin is the only one who can calm Gu Zhu.

    Mo Qingyun pinched his fingers to calculate an account, and he felt a headache no matter what.

    "Let's go." Gu Peimin looked at the boy who frowned for a while and then pursed his lips again, and reached out and patted the other's shoulder.

    This moment made Mo Qingyun come back to his senses, and quickly followed Gu Peimin's pace.

    Gu Peimin thought that he was looking for a little liar to come out under the pretense of dropping by, so he asked, "I haven't said where you are staying."

    "I'm staying in a hotel in front of the company temporarily." Qingyun was not so protective of Gu Peimin anymore.

    "Hotel?" Gu Peimin was puzzled, "Don't you have any other place to live?"

    Mo Qingyun shrugged helplessly: "You saw it just now, that Gu Zhu is indeed my ex-boyfriend. In order to avoid him, a few days ago I I moved to a hotel."

    "The place I used to live in is also rented, and I plan to return it at the end of this month." Mo Qingyun sighed and said, "Because I haven't found a suitable place, I can only make do with it in the hotel for a while."

    Gu Peimin raised his eyes and glanced at him calmly, pretending to have no intention of saying casually, "I have a friend who has a suite for rent nearby, are you interested in visiting?"

    "But..." Mo Qing Yun hesitated a little, "What if Gu Zhu finds it, won't it cause trouble to your friends?"

    Gu Zhu really went crazy, it was the original text that was stamped, and Mo Qingyun was still a little uncertain.

    "If you are hiding from Gu Zhu, then you don't have to worry." Gu Peimin stopped and looked directly into Mo Qingyun's eyes, "I happened to be next door, Gu Zhu would never dare to make trouble with me. "

    The author has something to say:

    President Gu has a small abacus: When will the little rabbit jump in again? I've been eating a bit vegetarian lately.

    Momo took off his vest to reveal the fox fur inside: Who do you call a rabbit?

Chapter 16 "We Qingyun"

    The reason given by Gu Peimin was simple and direct, Mo Qingyun nodded and agreed after a little thought: "Okay, then I will trouble President Gu."

    One is the boss who urges him to work hard, and the other is always watching him secretly. Trouble fine "ex-boyfriend".

    Even though the former still had some risks, Mo Qingyun really had no other choice at this time.

    "He has gone abroad, and now the key is with me, move it there today, and I can help you get something." Gu Peimin lowered his head and looked at the boy who gradually showed a surprised expression, his heart moved slightly.

    The boy's mouth was slightly open, and there was a slight wound on the corner of his pink lips. If I remember correctly, it was accidentally bitten by him that night without controlling his strength.

    Thinking of what happened that night, Gu Peimin's eyes slowly deepened, and he could see the other party's every move.

    "It's not so good?" After being stunned for a while, Mo Qingyun quickly recovered, "You are my boss after all, so I can handle such trivial matters by myself."

    After the boy finished speaking, his expression changed. There was a little bit of awkwardness in the time, and the eyelashes trembled slightly, as if there was a bit of unease when a little star encountered the boss's care.

    Gu Peimin no longer believed in the little liar's performance, but he couldn't help but soften for a moment.

    "It's fine." Gu Peimin's eyes stayed on the corner of Mo Qingyun's lips for a while, and then he looked away, "If you feel uneasy about your conscience..."

    Mo Qingyun listened to Gu Peimin's prolonged tone, and a string suddenly appeared in his mind. Suddenly tense, the pupils shrunk slightly.

    What uneasy conscience? ! What does Gu Peimin mean? !

    "I used the word incorrectly." Gu Peimin did not ignore the momentary change of the little liar, a smile appeared on the corner of his lips, "If you feel bad about it, then spend more time on the business and invest the company in you. Earn the money back."

    Gu Peimin strikes while the iron is hot, frowning slightly and looking at the other party: "Do you have any other concerns about me?"

    Although it was a risky suggestion to make this suggestion directly, Gu Peimin was quite sure that Mo Qingyun would agree.

    Little liars will definitely get in.

    Because he is guilty.

    With this, he almost pointed to his nose and asked himself if there was a problem, so he didn't dare to agree. Mo Qingyun smiled and shook his head: "Of course not, I can have any problem here, isn't it because I'm afraid of delaying your business?"

    But with Gu Peimin around, Mo Qingyun felt a lot more at ease when he returned to the Changhu community where he rented.

    In the past few days, I was worried that Gu Zhu came here to block him, and Mo Qingyun never came back. Now he doesn't have to worry about this.

    In fact, Gu Peimin had already found this address, and he had sent someone to look for it, but he reported that Mo Qingyun had never been seen nearby since that day.

    The room has been cleaned up, except for the furniture and electrical appliances, there are only a few neat cardboard boxes, it seems that the little guy is really ready to move out.

    The content is exactly what the little guy said.

    I just don't know whether the little liar is trying to hide from himself or to hide from Gu Zhu.

    "Actually, there aren't many things to take." Mo Qingyun pointed to the two smaller boxes in the entrance, "I'll just do it myself."

    Mo Qingyun was talking, and just wanted to see where Gu Peimin was, I found that the other party was looking at a coat on the sofa in a trance.

    That coat happened to be the one that I took with me in the KTV private room that night. Because it was not my own clothes, I just put it on the sofa when I was packing.

    It was impossible for Gu Peimin not to remember that dress, and it might even be stained with Gu Peimin's perfume.

    Depend on! If I knew earlier that I wouldn't bring this evil star here! If this is to be dismantled by the other party, do you want to climb the window and jump off the building? !

    Mo Qingyun's whole body was instantly tense, and he swallowed hard: "Gu...President Gu."

    "Qingyun." Gu Peimin heard the other person calling him, and turned to look at the boy standing behind him.

    One side of the living room is full of floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and the warm yellow sunlight just hit the young man, covering him with a faint halo.     The other party was so close to him that Mo Qingyun could almost feel the man's warm breath.

    The little liar stood straight with two slender legs, and his whole body was not in the relaxed state just now. His eyes were wide open, and there was a bit of doubt inside.

    Gu Peimin looked at the other party like this, and couldn't help but chuckle: "Qingyun, is this dress yours?"

    The man who spoke was holding the light behind his back. Under the strong contrast of light and dark, Mo Qingyun felt that the other party was like a falcon. His eyes became sharper, and he even wanted to see directly into his heart.

    Mo Qingyun secretly grinded his back molars, trying his best to minimize his emotional fluctuations.

    "No, eh? It's really here!"

    Mo Qingyun blinked, with a hint of surprise on his face, walked straight to Gu Peimin's side, and picked up the jacket on the sofa.

    "This piece of clothing belongs to my friend. He told me yesterday that it seemed that a piece of clothing had been dropped by me, but it really is here!"

    "It should have been here when he was helping me pack things two days ago. " Mo Qingyun smiled and put the clothes on his arms, turned around and wanted to leave.

    Gu Peimin didn't expose the seriousness of the little liar, but just looked down at the other side's closed lips.

    The rose-colored lips are round and lovely. If you take a sip at this time, it must be very delicious and sweet.

    "That's really a pity." Gu Peimin raised a hand and put a hand on Mo Qingyun's arm, just holding down the jacket.

    "Huh?" Mo Qingyun was a little puzzled, "I don't understand what Mr. Gu you are talking about."

    Gu Peimin took another half step closer to the little liar, rubbing his fingers on his clothes for a while.

    He almost subconsciously remembered the inseparable kisses Gu Peimin gave him before he left that morning, and suddenly felt a little hot on his face.

    Mo Qingyun pursed her lips and looked at the man who was close at hand with some uneasiness: "President Gu, don't stay so close to me, you are too close to me..." The

    little liar's ears were slightly red, and Gu Peimin let go , pinching the other's earlobes that were quickly turning red.     Mo Qingyun was not very used to this kind of too close contact, so he patted Meng Yuan's hand: "Go, go, don't get tired of leaving me here!"

    "It's nothing, I just feel that you look familiar."

    These words immediately made Mo Qingyun's heart bell rang loudly, Mo Qingyun raised his head suddenly, and was about to say something when he heard the door open.

    "Hey, Qingyun, you're at home!"

    Gu Peimin didn't expect someone to suddenly come over, and subconsciously pulled Mo Qingyun behind him, frowning slightly when he saw the person who came in.

    The guy who came in was also a good-looking boy, wearing a tight sports vest and slightly loose shorts. He was in good shape and obviously went to the gym a lot.

    With such a person holding Mo Qingyun's house key, it was hard for Gu Peimin not to think about it.

    "Meng Zhuo!" Mo Qingyun's face showed joy when he saw the person who came in.

    The clothes in his hand really belonged to Meng Zhuo. By returning the clothes in front of Gu Peimin, he could be less suspicious of himself.

    "I found your clothes for you. Why don't I wash them and give them to you!" Mo Qingyun walked out from behind Gu Peimin and shook the jacket on Meng Zhuo's hand.

    "Who are we? I won't dislike you when you wear them." Meng Zhuo hugged Mo Qingyun, followed the clothes and took them into his hands.

    Gu Peimin watched the slightly intimate movements of the two, and the expression on his face quickly sank.     Meng Zhuo was very strange to Mo Qingyun's outward appearance, so he put his arms around the other's shoulders, and continued, "You guys don't have enough pants on me, do you still need this piece of clothing? "     Gu Peimin listened to this, the corners of his mouth tightened even more, and his hands were a little itchy. He wanted to grab the little liar and spank him.     Meng Zhuo and Mo Qingyun are brothers who grew up wearing open-crotch pants, and the two have a very good relationship. It is said that the two of them almost had a baby kiss before they were born.     Seeing that all sons were born, the parents on both sides gave up.     When we were young, we visited each other. If anyone got their clothes and pants dirty, they would wear each other's clothes. Meng Zhuo's words were not wrong.

    But there was a Gu Peimin standing beside him, and when Mo Qingyun heard what Meng Zhuo said, he subconsciously felt a chill on his back.

    "Qingyun, is this your friend?" Meng Zhuo seemed to see Gu Peimin just now, and asked with some doubts.

    Gu Peimin looked at Meng Zhuo's arm resting on Mo Qingyun's body, and didn't say a word, but looked at the other party's eyes that became more and more cold.

    "I haven't introduced it to you yet, this is my new boss, Gu Peimin, President Gu." Mo Qingyun patted Meng Zhuo's hand on his shoulder, then turned to look at Gu Peimin again, "President Gu, this is me. My friend, Meng Zhuo."

    "Hello." Gu Peimin walked up to Meng Zhuo, "I didn't expect Qingyun to have a friend like you."

    "Hello, Mr. Gu, Jiu Yang." Meng Zhuo looked Gu Peimin up and down, thinking about it. After roughly calculating the value of this person's outfit, the smile on his face immediately faded a bit.

    Meng Zhuo is also in the rich second-generation circle. The Meng family is much luckier than the Mo family. It is an old-fashioned family that is still growing steadily.

    Meng Zhuo had followed his parents to learn the family business a few years ago, so Meng Zhuo knew a lot more about the Gu family than Mo Qingyun.

    If you guessed correctly, this should be Gu Peimin, the current ruler of the Gu family.

    "President Gu, Qingyun's personality has been relatively straight since he was a child, and sometimes he may offend people. If anything happens to Qingyun in the future, you can come to me. Qingyun's affairs are mine.

    " Qingyun will cause you trouble."

    Because he was forcibly sent out of the country and separated from Gu Zhu, the original owner broke up with the family a few years ago, and the Mo family is not as good as before, otherwise he would not have been so laissez-faire. The younger son fluttered outside.

    Although the Mo family didn't care about Mo Qingyun now, Meng Zhuo couldn't ignore him. He was worried that Gu Peimin would stumble Mo Qingyun because of Gu Zhu's reasons, so Meng Zhuo simply said the words in advance.

    But these words sounded harsh to Gu Peimin. Can't he protect his own people? Want such a hairy boy to intervene?

    The author has something to say:

    President Gu is wronged: I haven't even worn a pair of pants with my wife! ! I'm so angry ('??)=3

Chapter 17

    The water in the pot was turning up and soaking, and the bright red peppers were turned up from the bottom, wrapped in clear red oil, and the aroma was bubbling out, making people couldn't help but open their index fingers.

    Mo Qingyun stared at the pot in a daze, he couldn't understand now, how the matter developed to three people sitting together to eat hot pot.

    Meng Zhuo's sudden arrival greatly improved the efficiency of moving. Meng Zhuo held the big one, and Gu Peimin held the small one. After a while, he helped Mo Qingyun move all his things to the new house.

    Then? Then the three of them sat here.

    "Qingyun, this is the hairy belly you like to eat." Meng Zhuo put the rinsed hairy belly into Mo Qingyun's bowl, "Eat it while it's hot, it won't be the one you like when it cools down. ."

    The fresh fragrance of the tripe mixed with the fragrant smell of red oil shot straight into the nose, Mo Qingyun was really a little hungry.

    "I'll just do it myself." Mo Qingyun looked at the hairy belly in the dish, frowned slightly, and then put a chopstick of green vegetables into the pot.

    Originally, Gu Peimin was very angry when he saw Meng Zhuo's diligence, but now he saw that the little guy didn't eat what Meng Zhuo gave him at all, and he was instantly relieved.

    Seeing that Mo Qingyun hadn't touched the hairy belly he was washing, Meng Zhuo felt a little disappointed. After thinking about it, he asked, "I heard that Gu Zhu found your company today? Are you all right?"

    "Yes, I Of course it's fine, it's just that he's in a mess." Mo Qingyun didn't know how Meng Zhuo brought this up, "You've heard about it over there, the news spread fast enough.

    " Eating together is only a few hours apart. Is the circle of the rich second generation so gossip?

    "Gu Zhu called me and told me." Meng Zhuo sighed, raised his glass and took a sip, "Qingyun, I'm sorry. I was impulsive at Dingye Building that night. I knew you hated Gu Zhu so much. I shouldn't have mentioned you to him."

    "It's also my fault that I haven't helped you watch him in the past few years. If I had known about his sweet guts, I would definitely beat him up for you first." Thinking of what he heard, Meng Zhuo was also a little scared.

    Fortunately, Gu Zhu didn't find Mo Qingyun that night. If Gu Zhu really found someone, wouldn't it be like pushing Qingyun into the fire pit by himself?

    Mo Qingyun shrugged and said indifferently: "Forget it, it's all over, isn't it okay for me?"

    "You guys, did you go to Dingye Building last Thursday?" Gu Peimin tapped her fingers on the table. His eyes looked at Mo Qingyun.

    Mo Qingyun finally got a taste of it, and when Gu Peimin asked this question, the meat he just picked almost fell off the table.

    The man looked at him with a gentle look in his eyes, but Mo Qingyun felt that he had already sensed the stormy waves behind it.

    Mo Qingyun blinked and thought for a moment before replying: "Yes, a friend has a birthday. But I happened to have a fever that day, and I felt unwell, so I left first."

    This is not a lie, the reason is correct, The result is not a big mistake, I just omit the experience.

    "Yeah, I also said, thankfully you left early. Gu Zhu cried while looking for you that night. If you see him like that, you can't guarantee that you will not be soft-hearted." Meng Zhuo nodded, with a look of rejoicing for the rest of his life.

    Hearing these two people say this, when Gu Peimin spoke again, there was a deep regret in his tone: "Well, I originally wanted you to help me find someone."

    "Who is Mr. Gu looking for? I know a lot of people, so I might be able to help you." Meng Zhuo was still very curious. Hearing what Gu Peimin meant, the person he was looking for was not easy.

    Mo Qingyun also looked curious: "Yes, Mr. Gu, please tell me, maybe I saw him that day." The

    little liar's eyes widened slightly, no matter how he looked at it, he looked like a curious baby, even his tone They are all just right, so that people can't hear the slightest flaw.

    Gu Peimin rubbed his fingers subconsciously, looked at Mo Qingyun and said slowly, "You are about the same size as Qingyun, but your skin tone is a little darker than yours, and the corners of your eyes have one mole less than yours. As for the rest..."

    Listening to Gu Peimin holding himself For comparison, Mo Qingyun almost didn't catch his breath. Immediately tensed every nerve, and exerted his acting skills to the extreme.

    "I can't remember the others." Gu Peimin frowned and sighed, "But he told me that his name is Xu Jiaming." The

    little liar really did a good job this time, but Gu Peimin also kept an eye on the other party's changes. , Gu Peimin still caught a little of the opponent's flaws from the crooked fingers of the little liar.

    After several attempts, Gu Peimin discovered that as long as Mo Qingyun started thinking about how to lie, he would inevitably bring some small gestures on his hands.

    Sure enough, this time was no exception.

    Meng Zhuo didn't eat the melon he wanted, and sighed regretfully: "President Gu, your scope is too big. According to your description, I can't help you find someone. Besides, Xu Jiaming sounds like a It's quite an ordinary name, and it doesn't mean much if you don't give it."

    "It's true." Mo Qingyun echoed, "But Mr. Gu, you want to say that you look like me, I actually saw one that day. , but his name seems to be Shi Yulu, and it's not the Xu Jiaming you said."

    Not sure what progress Gu Peimin would find someone to find, Mo Qingyun simply pulled Shi Yulu out.

    Being able to be used by Gu Zhu as the original owner's stand-in, following Gu Zhu's side for many years, and standing in the final battle to become Gu Zhu's final official match, the similarity between Shi Yulu and the original owner must be extremely high. .

    Anyway, Shi Yulu is not a good person, Mo Qingyun pulled him out to block the gun, and his conscience was very decent!

    "Oh?" Gu Peimin raised her eyebrows to look at Mo Qingyun, and smiled vaguely, "Is it Shi Yulu?"

    "Actually, I wish that person would take the initiative to come to me." Gu Peimin shook her head, her mood suddenly a little down. , "Don't talk about it, let's eat."

    Just a few words with Gu Peimin, Mo Qingyun almost didn't suffer from stomach problems. After eating a meal, he didn't know the taste, and the things he liked the most were changed. fragrant.

    "I'm done eating, it's a little hot in the room, I'll wait for you in the parking lot." Mo Qingyun took the initiative to stand up, "I'll invite you to eat this meal today. You can eat first.

    " It was almost time, Mo Qingyun had already scanned the code and settled the bill.

    It was already dark outside, Mo Qingyun stood on the steps outside the hotel, looking at the moon in the sky for a while and was a little dazed.

    In his previous life, the night he had a car accident, it seemed to be such a big moon.

    "If you want me to tell you, it's fine if you leave Huapei. Brother Huapei is not the only company that can make you unemployed?"

    "But I just can't take this breath. Brother Chang, no matter what, I must let that one go. Mo Qingyun is so beautiful! It's useless for him to kneel on the ground and lick my shoes and beg me!"

    Huh, the tone of voice was loud enough.

    Mo Qingyun didn't expect that when he came out in advance to take a breath, he could meet Peng Chang and Shao Chen, and he just happened to hear these words.

    The light at the entrance of the hotel flickered a few times and then suddenly went out. Mo Qingyun saw the opportunity and found an inconspicuous corner to stand over. He was very curious, what kind of tricks the two of them could come up with to deal with him.

    At first, Peng Chang had no interest in Mo Qingyun at all. He had a tendency to be a little M, and only liked those who had a temper and could beat him with a small whip.

    In the past, Mo Qingyun's temper didn't match his personality, but today, seeing how stubborn he was towards Shao Chen, Peng Chang suddenly became a little bit tempted.

    "It's not impossible." Peng Chang hesitated for a moment, and then said, "But if someone really gets into your hands, you have to give it to my brother first."

    "Hey, of course." Shao Chen naturally knew Peng Chang's idea. Hobby, he smiled ingratiatingly at Peng Chang, "Brother, if you can really help me restrain people, will I be without you at that time?"

    Mo Qingyun listened to the conversation between the two, and ruthlessly Grind the back molars a few times. These two bastards don't seem to have a long memory. Do they really think of themselves as soft persimmons?

    But Mo Qingyun didn't just rush out like that. Since Peng Chang dared to say that, it means that this person probably has something that concerns him.

    "To tell you the truth, I received a big gift half an hour ago, but unfortunately I don't know who gave it to me." Peng Chang smiled slyly, "As long as Mo Qingyun still wants to be in the circle, he definitely doesn't want this thing. Spread the word!"

    The author has something to say:

    Rabbits that want to be fried but can't be fried are so cute, Mr. Gu knelt on the washboard and reminisced.

Chapter 18 Threats?

    Hearing what Peng Chang said, Mo Qingyun couldn't help but ponder for a moment, and went through all the things he had done since he came, and the things that the original owner had done in his memory.

    Tsk, this has not been scolded for immorality, eh?

    Mo Qingyun pricked up his ears and planned to continue listening, but at this moment, Peng Chang and Bao Hui lowered their voices. In the end, Mo Qingyun only heard Bao Hui say, "Let's just say it directly."

    Not hearing what she wanted to know the most, Mo Qingyun begged for no fun, and simply stood at the door of the hotel and played with her mobile phone.

    The original owner didn't have a game on his phone, so Mo Qingyun had to scan Weibo to pass the time.

    However, not long after Mo Qingyun opened Weibo, a series of ding ding dong dong messages popped up on his phone.

    The dense message alert sound startled Mo Qingyun, she almost threw the phone out, and quickly put the phone back on mute, Mo Qingyun only then went to look at the private messages on Weibo that she had received.

    Seeing this, Mo Qingyun was immediately stunned.

    [Crossing the river and demolishing the bridge still pedals two boats, are the two legs enough for you to split? Scum biss! ! ]

    [You deserve to be stuck for a lifetime! It's you who is ungrateful! It's amazing to have a backer, isn't it? Have you heard that the backer will fall? 】

    【The live version of the dog fight! Son of a dog, do you feel at ease in using the resources you snatch by kneeling, licking, and grabbing? ]

    [You can't stand up after kneeling for a long time. I wish you the best of luck! ]

    ...

    Mo Qingyun, who was obviously attacking her personally, didn't take a closer look. After a few brief glances, Mo Qingyun turned off the private message.

    Just after listening to Peng Chang and Bao Hui's corner, he immediately received so many complicated and fancy insults, and Mo Qingyun suddenly remembered the "great gift" that Peng Chang said just now.

    Peng Chang's Weibo was not difficult to find. After Mo Qingyun clicked in, he saw one related to him, which happened to be posted half a minute ago.

    Huapei Pengchang v: [I was really shocked to receive such a report! ! I didn't expect there were such scumbags in the company! If you have time to maintain that beautiful face, it is better to fix your own ugly heart! The mountains are high and the rivers are long, hope you can do it yourself! 】

    The following is a video, Mo Liang Yun point to see, find the content inside is a fragment of Baohui, who is in Wanlun Mountain, only speaking, the voice is erased.

    The angle of the shooting was just right. Meng Chen, who was present at the time, only showed a back view, but his face was very clear. The last picture of the video was Bao Hui's horrible face.

    Not long after this Weibo was posted, Bao Hui immediately liked and forwarded it. The comment only had a grieved and crying face, and the others said nothing.

    Immediately after Bao Hui, other artists under Bao Hui also forwarded it one after another.

    Qu Le v: [Following Brother Hui for so many years, I have nothing but gratitude in my heart, but I didn't expect... In short, I feel sorry for Brother Hui, and I also thank President Peng for speaking up for Brother Hui. @baohui@华平平昌】陈静

    v: [I met Brother Hui yesterday, and he even joked that he fell by himself. I didn't expect it to be like this... I hope some white-eyed wolves will come out and apologize to Brother Hui! @baohui@华peipengchang]

    …

    The appropriate blank gives everyone enough room to play. Netizens have expanded the one-minute video to more than a dozen versions with this connotation. The small story is compiled like those people at that time. Like squatting under the table in the private room.

    What "The vase Mo Qingyun is a plastic surgery freak, and his face collapsed in order to win the favor of the gold owner", "It is said that Mo Qingyun maintained an improper relationship with seven or eight gold owners at the same time, and was discovered by the agent, so he beat him up. , and one of the gold masters is still standing by the side"...

    Although Huapei has now changed the boss, this matter has not been officially announced to the public, so in the eyes of the people who eat melons, this is the boss who takes the lead in tearing down its artists.

    Coupled with the spread of retweets by other artists under Bao Hui, it immediately attracted a large number of people who heard the melon in just half a minute.

    In the eyes of netizens, he immediately became a white-eyed wolf who "finds a gold owner and beats the agent", or a "strange plastic-surgery white-eyed wolf". ".

    After reading these Weibo posts, Mo Qingyun only felt that her hands were itchy.

    If I knew earlier that I shouldn't just kick Shao Chen, and even Peng Chang, who is a shit stirrer, should also beat him together.

    Not far away, the lights of the car that Peng Chang and Shao Chen were sitting in were still on. Mo Qingyun was hesitating about what he would use to cut the two of them, when suddenly a call came on his cell phone.

    "Little Mo, have you seen the video on Weibo?"

    It was Shao Chen who spoke.

    Mo Qingyun narrowed his eyes and looked at the car that hadn't left, and lowered his voice and replied, "Look, what's wrong?"

    "What's wrong? You asked me what's wrong?!" Shao Chen listened to Mo Qingyun's nonchalance. His tone of voice, the anger in my heart suddenly came up, "This is only the first step, Mr. Peng has not done anything, if you show your sincerity, you can come out here to clarify for you later."

    "Sincere? "Mo Qingyun laughed softly, "What if I didn't?"

    "Then I'll post the video of you hitting me in the office today!" Shao Chen said viciously, "Don't think that you can just hug President Gu's thigh. You can sit back and relax! I didn't expect you to hook up with Mr. Meng from Yiliang, and you have two boats on your feet, do you think you're still standing still?!"

    The car with lights on not far away gradually drove away, Mo Qingyun rubbed the wheel in his hand. An old shovel was found, with obvious regret in his voice: "Okay."

    "How are you?" Shao Chen was so annoyed by Mo Qingyun's indifferent attitude that he shouted, "Before twelve o'clock tonight, in Room 1341 of the Guting Hotel, if you If you don't come, then don't blame my brother for being rude to you!"

    After finishing the harsh words, Shao Chen immediately hung up the phone.

    When Gu Peimin came out of the hotel, he happened to see Mo Qingyun standing under the street lamp with a shovel.

    "Why don't you go to the car and wait?" The

    street light was broken, and it was pitch black all around, and I didn't know why the little guy was standing here.

    Mo Qingyun turned to look at Gu Peimin, with a bit of regret in his eyes, and pointed to the shovel in his hand: "There were two unqualified people who threw the shovel at the door just now. I was going to chase after them and give it to them.

    " It's not a big problem, I really planned to "send" shovels to those two people just now.

    Gu Peimin looked at the rusted shovel in Mo Qingyun's hand, and said after a moment of silence: "It's getting late, let's go home."

    Although he understood that Gu Peimin said "return to each house", the words came from the other party's mouth. When they came out, Mo Qingyun always felt that something was weird.

    Seeing that there was no one else around Gu Peimin, Mo Qingyun asked casually, "Where's Meng Zhuo?"

    "He drank a bit too much, so he picked him up." Hearing Mo Qingyun asking about Meng Zhuo, Gu Peimin subconsciously frowned.

    Without Meng Zhuo, Mo Qingyun was always uncomfortable with Gu Peimin alone, so after getting in the car, he had to bow his head and play with his mobile phone.

    Mo Qingyun originally intended to sit in the back row, but before he even opened the rear door, Gu Peimin had already opened the passenger's door for him.

    The big boss opened the door in person, it would be too shameful for Mo Qingyun not to sit down, but it was indeed a bit embarrassing that the two of them were speechless all the way.

    "Have you encountered any problems recently?" Gu Peimin was the first to speak to break the silence.

    Mo Qingyun subconsciously shook his head: "It's all good."

    "Tell the company if you encounter difficulties, and I will make the decision for you here." Gu Peimin glanced at Mo Qingyun, who was looking down at the phone, and tightened his hand on the steering wheel slightly.

    The meaning of his words should be very clear, but why doesn't the little guy say anything?

    But Mo Qingyun really didn't feel that he encountered a problem.

    Mo Qingyun didn't take the phone call Shao Chen made at all, and he even had some doubts whether the person who put the information had a problem with their IQ.

    When I was talking to Meng Chen that day, I didn't avoid anyone.

    Is there any other use for posting such out-of-context black materials other than shooting yourself in the foot?

    After thinking about the countermeasures clearly, Mo Qingyun is not in a hurry to respond to those disputes on the Internet now.

    An artist repeatedly stands up to clarify similar black materials, except for deepening the memory of the people who eat melons, it does not benefit his reputation at all.

    If you want to do it, just do the big ticket directly, so that those babbling mouths can no longer speak.

    Since Shao Chen said that he would build on it later, why should he be in such a hurry to demolish the building they just built?

    When the building is high enough, I will go over and demolish it myself. Don't talk about the building, the foundation will be lifted by him!

Chapter 19 The Internet Can Be Closed

    After returning home comfortably and sleeping for a long time, Mo Qingyun was thinking about what to eat for breakfast when she heard someone knocking on the door.

    "President Gu?" Mo Qingyun opened the door and looked at the man in front of him in surprise.

    After exercising, there was still a thin layer of sweat on the forehead of the man, and the shirt was wearing a tight sports half-sleeve, which set off the well-defined figure of the upper body just right. The trousers are also tight-fitting, and black is already thin, so wearing it makes Gu Peimin's legs fit and slender.

    Mo Qingyun looked at the man in front of her, and for some reason, felt her throat was a little dry.

    The surprise that flashed in the little liar's eyes did not escape Gu Peimin's eyes. He pressed down the corners of his subconsciously raised mouth, Gu Peimin coughed lightly: "Have you eaten breakfast?"

    "No, no." When Qingyun heard the other party's question, she subconsciously shook her head.

    Gu Peimin ordered it according to the time Mo Qingyun got up that day, and everything was just right: "That's right, let's go together."

    Two minutes later, Mo Qingyun ate the Xiao Long Bao brought by Gu Peimin and looked at it again. He glanced at the clock on the wall.

    He really read it right, it's only six o'clock in the morning, what time does Gu Peimin start his morning exercise?

    "Not to your taste?" Gu Peimin looked at Mo Qingyun, who kept getting distracted, and lowered his eyes to look at the crab dumplings in Mo Qingyun's plate that he hadn't finished eating for a long time.

    Mo Qingyun hurriedly shook his head: "No, it's pretty good."

    How dare he be dissatisfied with the big boss's breakfast service, not to mention that there are really a few things that Mo Qingyun likes to eat.     Gu Peimin

    didn't let the other party go, and continued to ask: "Is there something on your mind?"

    "I just didn't expect you to get up so early. Isn't the company going to work at nine o'clock?"

, In addition, he also went to buy breakfast, and he got up after five o'clock.

    Do you have to fight like this if you want to be young?

    Seeing that this was what Mo Qingyun asked, Gu Peimin smiled in a low voice: "It's a new habit."

    "Ah?" Mo Qingyun didn't understand what the other party meant.

    "I almost suffered a loss before, but I have to have a long memory."

    If it wasn't because of the long delay in packing things, I'm afraid that the little liar would have run away.

    It's just that now he has tricked this little liar into being a neighbor, he wants to see, he has entered his own Wuzhishan, where else can this little guy run.

    Mo Qingyun nodded knowingly, "Is that so."

    After eating breakfast and sending Gu Peimin away, Mo Qingyun finally had time to open his phone and read Weibo.

    Because he didn't go to Shao Chen's "invitation", Mo Qingyun received a call from the other party just after twelve o'clock.

    It's just that this time, Mo Qingyun didn't even bother to talk about it anymore.

    Sure enough, Mo Qingyun simply flipped through a few posts and saw a few Weibo posts that Shao Chen posted early this morning.

    Shao Chen V from Huapei Training Department: [Until the matter was exposed, Brother Hui has never received the apology he deserved. In this case, I don't want to hide it from some people anymore. Just because he soiled an irrelevant signature sheet, he punched and kicked me... Helpless, sigh. Unexpectedly, our tolerance has become a breeding ground for violence! ! ! And my repeated forbearance led to my being fired from the company! At this moment, I feel that I have to stand up! ! ]

    After Shao Chen finished typing this Weibo, he immediately posted a video of less than half a minute. It was the one where he kicked him in the office, but the video was also silent.

    Afterwards, Shao Chen also posted a few pictures, including a light-colored suit jacket with footprints, a hospital certificate of injury, and a simple coded dismissal letter.

    With Shao Chen's voice, Bao Hui no longer just made a grievance expression, but went directly to Shao Chen's Weibo to cheer him up.

    Bao Hui V: [Thank you for your bravery, but also hate your cowardice once, justice will eventually belong to the kind side! At the same time, it is the greatest shame in my life to shout that someone who is superior by shortcuts once brought an artist like you! ! I kindly persuade you to return to the right path, but only in exchange for a dismissal notice from the company! Until I got the termination letter, I couldn't believe that you were so shameless! ! 】

    Bao Hui, who was still secretive, came out and tore it up, and the people who had secret meanings of Mo Qingyun in the past were even more reckless.

    Even Du Fang, who has always been quiet as a chicken, also posted a Weibo, which contained the connotation that Mo Qingyun hugged the gold master's thighs and squeezed out the same period, which led to his termination from the company.

    Although Bao Hui didn't care about Mo Qingyun, he also had a few second-tier traffic stars under him.

    With these traffic stars taking the lead in retweeting, the fans of these stars were also incited to tear Mo Qingyun apart.

    【This is too disgusting! Brother Hui took our brother to be so serious and responsible, but he was expelled for being such a scumbag! Mo Qingyun, you are dead! ! ! ]

    [To say that you are trash will flatter you! Why didn't you die on the operating table during your plastic surgery! 】

    【I beg you to die early, it is best to die now! ! ]

    ...

    Mo Qingyun read the comments without changing his face, and then carefully read what the people who harassed him had to say. Just as he was about to post something, the phone started vibrating, and the person who called was the original owner. Brother Mo Hanyu.

    "Brother." Mo Qingyun connected the phone.

    Since the original owner was forcibly sent abroad by his family to leave Gu Zhu four years ago, the relationship between the original owner and his family has dropped to a freezing point.

    A year ago, the original owner insisted on entering the entertainment industry, which completely broke the relationship that was not stable. Father Mo was hospitalized by the original owner's heart attack. As the eldest brother, Mo Hanyu scolded the original owner and kicked him out. door.

    After all, the original owner has not been in contact with the family for almost a year.

    "Mo Qingyun, you are really capable!" Mo Hanyu's words could not wait to be thrown into flames, "Look at the so-called revelations on the Internet, this is what you said at the beginning, 'make a world by yourself' '?!"

    "While those things are still clear, hurry up and come back to me!"

    Mo Qingyun was stunned for a moment after being scolded for a while before she said, "I won't Retired."

    Although others saw that he was in a weak position and was being chased and scolded by others, Mo Qingyun knew in his heart that it would not be long before he could completely reverse the situation.

    If he can't even solve this trivial matter, then he would have lived in vain in his previous life.

    Mo Hanyu was annoyed by Mo Qingyun's attitude: "You said you would go ahead with your own abilities. Okay, I'll give you a chance, but look at what you've accomplished this year? Nothing. What you've done has also caused a bloody mess!"

    "Brother, you said it just now, I can tell you everything that was uploaded on the Internet." Mo Qingyun said word by word, "I'm not afraid of the shadow, what am I good for? Back off?"

    "Then how are you going to clarify? Do you think anyone will listen to what you have to say? Don't you understand the truth?"

    The people who slandered Mo Hanyu on the Internet also read it. Of course he felt sorry for his brother being bullied, but how could it be so easy to completely clear up those rumors?

    It's easy to say about Meng Chen, but what about the others?

    In the past, when the Mo family was still in the doldrums, he could still use his power to silence others, but now that the Mo family has been reduced to the bottom line, even if Mo Hanyu now comes forward to find someone to advocate for peace, it will not be so easy.

    "Qingyun, hurry up and get out of the murky waters of the entertainment industry now, and the brother at the back will find a way for you, okay?" Mo Hanyu is both hard and soft, hoping that this stubborn younger brother can come back soon.

    Mo Qingyun can understand Mo Hanyu's painstaking efforts, but he can indeed solve this matter by himself: "Brother, trust me again, okay?"

    "That's it." Mo Hanyu was tickled by Mo Qingyun's stubborn teeth, "Then you can solve it yourself! I tell you Mo Qingyun, don't expect Meng Chen to help you in this matter, I'll see how you can solve it. "

    If you can't solve it within two days, you should get out of here and go home to work honestly!" Mo Hanyu simply gave Mo Qingyun an ultimatum.

    Mo Qingyun really didn't plan to let this matter take another night. Calculate the time. If Shao Chen played his cards this time, it would be time for him to close the net.

    "Okay." Mo Qingyun happily agreed to Mo Hanyu's conditions.

    After hanging up Mo Hanyu's phone, Mo Qingyun re-read the half-edited words she had just edited, and moved her fingers to send out the rest of the completion.

    Momo Mo Qingyun V: [What's the point of watching silent films all the time, aren't you curious about what we talked about? 】

    After fighting all night, the fans who vented their anger on their brother just got tired. Seeing this Weibo posted by Mo Qingyun, he was once again aroused by the raging fighting spirit!

    How dare he speak? He even has the face to mention the video of him beating people? !

    However, when everyone clicked into the recording sent by Mo Qingyun with anger, the angry expressions gradually turned into embarrassment and embarrassment.

    The author has something to say:

    Mr. Gu took a long time to choose such a dress that shows his body the most~

Chapter 20

    Peng Chang, the boss of Huapei, stood up for this incident at first, and then it was executives like Shao Chen who came out to support him. In addition, the words of Bao Hui, Mo Qingyun's manager, were made in order to make Mo Qingyun no longer. The power to turn around.

    A few heavy hammers came down, and in the eyes of the spectators, it was already a certainty that Mo Qingyun had a problem.

    Everyone fought for a whole night with true feelings, and they all thought they had done justice. Unexpectedly, Mo Qingyun's early morning recordings directly gave everyone a resounding slap in the face.

    [I rushed to do a fitting of audio and video, and found that they were all right! ! Hastily, hastily! Just because Mo Qingyun didn't give in, he was going to be bullied by such a group of powerful people! I've scolded him before, and I'm really, really sorry! ! 】

    【If you don't get it, you will destroy him? vomit! What is a bunch of garbage bullying a person? Deserved to be beaten! I think Momo is simply playing lightly! ! I just said that Momo can't be so cute! It was indeed framed! ! 】

    【I vomited, I didn't expect Bao Hui not only sold Mo Qingyun, but also sold it twice! ! Looking at the timeline, it was sold to Mr. Meng for the first time, but he was beaten by Mo Qingyun, but he didn't have a long memory, so he sold Mo Qingyun to Shao Chen again...]

    [I didn't expect Peng Chang to be so Obscene! ! Shao Chen even had the face to call and threaten Momo in the middle of the night? ! A group of scumbags huddled together, what kind of luck did we have to be targeted by you? ! ]

    ...

    Of course what Mo Qingyun posted was not just the recordings of the two videos. Later, Peng Chang and Shao Chen planned to set him up, and Shao Chen called to threaten, and in the middle of the night, Mo Qing called and scolded the street. The cloud was sent out without a single drop.

    People are rushing to hand over the handle, wouldn't I be too sorry for them if I didn't?

    But Peng Chang and his likes have been in the entertainment industry for so long, and they can't lie down obediently. Besides, they have also brought many artists from the company into the water. Most of the fans still insist that those who are supported by their elder brothers will never have a problem.

    Sure enough, not long after the voices supporting Mo Qingyun gained the upper hand, the wind of public opinion began to change. More and more people began to question the authenticity of the recording and pointed the finger at Mo Qingyun's self-hype.

    What "There are people who have unspoken rules for plastic surgery, and they really make me laugh out loud", "Don't think that everyone can look at your ass", "Do you think you are a golden chrysanthemum? Everyone is rushing to get together"...

    Mo Qingyun hastily After reading a few articles, I was not in a hurry until "K City Public Security Online" sent two latest police reports in a row.

    Half a minute later, Mo Qingyun liked and forwarded the news of K City Public Security's online Weibo account like water into boiling oil, and it immediately exploded on the Internet!

    【Lying trough trough trough! What am I seeing? "Peng Mou and Shao Mou have been arrested on suspicion of defamation, threats and extortion"? ! isn't it? isn't it? Is it really what I think it is? ! ]

    [And that article: "Bao Mou was arrested on suspicion of attempted poisoning in Mo Mou Mou's tea"! This Bao Mou is Bao Hui, right? Being a nasty person like this, this Bao Hui was not beaten to death, it was light! ]

    [Is it really as simple as "poisoning"? Haha, fortunately Mo Qingyun didn't drink it! There is a camera set up in that room. I think everyone knows exactly what they are going to shoot, right? 】

    【I feel sick when I think about how I even fought for that kind of beast yesterday! ! Mo Qingyun is simply too pitiful! Do you have to be splashed with dirty water if you have no power or power? ]

    ...

    There are some who speak to themselves, and there are many who come to apologize on their own initiative, but at this point, there are still many people who emphasize that Bao Hui is a "top ten broker" and that Bao Hui is "manipulated by the company's top management." puppet" and Bao Hui were also "forced to help", and then continued to accuse Mo Qingyun of being a white-eyed wolf.

    Mo Qingyun took a look, and she still pretended to be blind, most of them were fans of those streaming stars brought by Bao Hui.

    After all, my brother has already come out to help Bao Hui, and now that Weibo is still on the top of my brother's homepage! Seeing this, some diehard fans would rather excuse Bao Hui than admit that Bao Hui really has a problem.

    A person who pretends to be asleep may not wake up, but he can wake him up with a heavy hammer attack! Drop ten times with one force!

    It just so happened that what he was waiting for had arrived, so Mo Qingyun opened Weibo and continued to add another video and sent it out.

    Momo Mo Qingyun V: [See someone stand up and praise him as a top ten agent? Hehe, just by him? Does he fit? Match a... [video]]

    At this cusp of the storm, Mo Qingyun's Weibo immediately attracted a large number of netizens to watch it as soon as it was posted. In less than a minute, the video already had 10W+ hits .

    If the previous recordings and briefings proved that Mo Qingyun had repeatedly encountered unspoken rules from high-level officials and counterattacked in anger, then this video could be considered to have completely killed the agent Peng Chang!

    The video is a surveillance video of a coffee shop. The people in the picture thought they chose the corner behind the screen, but they never thought that the two of them were sitting right under the camera.

    Bao Hui, who was in the surveillance camera, was dressed in a luxurious and expensive suit. At first glance, he came to the appointment after carefully dressing up. The other person was wearing a three-piece set of sunglasses, a mask, scarf, and even a pair of gloves, hiding the whole person. It was so stern that people couldn't even recognize who it was.

    "Don't worry, I notified him at 9:00 for the event at 7:00. At 5:00 in the morning, I also arranged a notice for him. It is absolutely impossible for Mo Qingyun to be there on time tomorrow." With that, Bao Hui graciously handed it to the man in front of him. A gift box, "This is the chocolate I brought to you specially from the United States, Knipschildt Chocolatier, your favorite brand."

    The man in disguise pushed the chocolate aside, and said in a calm voice, "This time abroad, don't worry about it. Has Yun contacted anyone?"

    "Don't worry, I'm sure he didn't leave my sight!" Bao Hui immediately waved his hand, with a deeper smile on his face, "You don't know how stupid Mo Qingyun is, I'll take him this time. On the red carpet in the United States, I told him that the contract stipulated that he must walk on the red carpet for half an hour. The red carpet was only 50 meters away, but he really walked for half an hour! As a result, he was scolded before he got off the red carpet. Pheasant 'Blanket Star'."

    "When he saw what he was mocking him on the Internet, he immediately burst into tears. You didn't see how wronged he was when he cried with me later, it really made me laugh to death."

    " I told him that the people who complained were all laymen, and the experts knew that he was dedicated to his work, and he really believed it, what a brainless person!"

    "It was also in the crew before, and I told him that I have taken care of the relationship between the crew and the crew. , he is the only one in the whole group who has an independent dressing room. He went to use it directly, and he even believed it. Then he offended Jia Yingdi on the first day of joining the group, and was kicked out by the crew that afternoon! In the end, he paid for it himself. 200,000 liquidated damages!" After

    Bao Hui said so much, the man opposite finally laughed, and then asked, "After losing so much money, he didn't make trouble with you?"

    "No!" Bao Hui laughed so hard that he could not see his teeth but his eyes. "The reason why the crew fired him was that his acting skills were too poor, and he believed it. After losing money, he told me to find a teacher to learn acting, but he didn't know it at all. The contract stipulates that if you join the group and leave within three days, you don’t have to pay liquidated damages at all.”

    “I kept 20,000 for the 200,000 yuan, and the rest will be credited to you. I also used that money to buy this chocolate.” Bao Hui said and pushed the chocolate in front of him again, "Since Mo Qingyun paid so generously, I will buy you the most expensive black truffle chocolate."

    "In that case, I will accept it. ." Listening to Bao Hui's words, the man only accepted the box of chocolates.

    The video was ten minutes in total, and the rest of the content was Bao Hui's follow-up career plan for Mo Qingyun, which basically matched what Mo Qingyun experienced later.

    After everyone watched the entire video, they realized that Mo Qingyun's ability to go from being a popular idol to quickly checking no one in just half a year was all thanks to this "top ten agent".

    Lin Lin finally calculated that the amount of money that Bao Hui had stolen from Mo Qingyun was nearly one million.

    Not only did he "work hard" to bring Mo Qingyun into confusion, but he also tried his best to extract benefits from Mo Qingyun, so he still had the face to market his professional image online.

    Does this person have a conscience? !

    【Convex (Fuck dish f*ck)! I have bought that brand of chocolate before, and the most expensive black truffle is said to be $250! One! ! These two shameless people should die quickly! ! ]

    [Earn black money for this sake! Why didn't you get hit by a car while going out? ! 】

    【Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufully, our Mo Zai is really too simple, what the agent says to believe, how uncomfortable he felt when he first learned the truth! I feel sorry for our cubs QAQ]

    [Who is the other person in the human flesh video! Are you happy to suck our Momo's blood? ! 】

    …

    The agent has become so rotten, the boss Peng Chang has become a legal coffee again, and the netizens are full of indignation. Just when they wanted to tear up the company Huapei Entertainment, they found that Huapei's official account did not know when a statement had been posted.

    ——Huapei Entertainment V: [From now on, the acquisition process of Huapei Entertainment will be completely ended. Thanks to the Gu Group for investing in Huapei, and welcome to the new chairman Mr. Gu PeiminV. Regarding the injustice suffered by @MomoMoqingyunV, the company's top management attaches great importance to it, and decides that Huapei's new artist brokerage director @LIN YeV will take over the follow-up work of Mr. Mo Qingyun. 】

    As soon as this news came out, Mo Qingyun's fans were immediately shocked!

    Not to mention when Hua Pei changed his boss, Lin Ye, the agent alone, was already shocked by a crowd of melon eaters.

    Lin Ye, that's the top agent in the circle who once brought out five movie stars and four movie queens! The public relations level is super strong, and the resources are first-class. No matter if she is an older amateur or an 18-line leader, as long as she walks around in her hands, she will never fall out of the front line.

    Such a person has now been dug into Huapei? ! Or come to take Mo Qingyun full-time? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 86 12
https://m.shubaow.net/115/115293/ Author: Qiqi Xiaofeng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-03-31 Latest: Chapter 120 The Real World 3 BL finished...
34.5K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
121K 3.7K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...
275K 8.1K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/128/128778/ Author: Willow Chuidi Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-06-02 Latest: Chapter 212 Sentinel Guide (Extra) Dan...