Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)

7.7K 214 745
By VikingMetalToby

千卄乇 尺工ㄒ乙 "ritz kid" - jokepasta by 1-800-CAMERAMAN & VikingMetalToby
꧁꧂

(y/n)'s p. o . v.

I woke up the next morning after offing my parents with BEN feeling ticked off and miserable and I was already not in the mood for anything.

I drag myself out of my bed and walk to my closet. Instead of my normal creepypasta clothes and gear, I pull on a gray hoodie and and black jeans, along with dark gray shoes. I know this basic edgy look style pisses Trender off but I honestly didn't care right now.

I pull the hood over my head and quickly enter my bathroom to brush your teeth, then I head out of my room.

Half of everyone was still sleeping or hunting but most of the doors in the great hall were closed. I glance at the broken clock that decorated ClockWork's door and see that it's 6 in the morning. I sigh and stumble down the great hall and to the steps, careful not to make too much noise to wake anyone up.

Once I was downstairs, I see that very few pastas were up with me. The kitchen wasn't a mess or crowded with the mansion's idiots, so I was easily able to walk in and quickly make myself some cereal. While I was sitting down eating the cereal, I remember the proxies telling me that it was the duty of proxies to do stuff like grocery shopping or getting needs for the other killers. Since I really didn't feel like running into anyone or talking to anyone today, I decide that maybe I could go to the store and get some more cereal for everyone, since I had actually just taken the last of it.

Once I was done eating, I hop off the kitchen stool and start for the door. I notice Glitch Red was on the couch playing video games and he turns to me as I passed by. "Good morning slender's pet," He said tauntingly. "Where you going?"

"Far far away from you," I reply, not once looking over at him. I notice Laughing Jack was blocking the front door and walk up to him questioningly. "What....what're you doing?"

"Oh! Good morning (CP/N)! You see , this old lad's trying to see if he could possibly fill up the whole mansion with candy, starting with the very front! Isn't that great?? Heheheheh!"

"That....makes no sense," I sigh, shaking my head. "Also, you're going to make Slender mad for making a mess, and you're sort of in the way."

"Then I'll allow you to pass, hehe!" He said, moving aside some of the candy he had piled and opening the front doors for me. "You be careful out there, kiddie~!"

"No promises," I respond before walking out of the doors. I start walking into the woods when suddenly something grabs my arm, causing me to jump.

I immediately turn, seeing Toby grasping my arm. "What, Toebee."

"Ehm.....hi W-Walker! Whatcha doinnn?"

"...Going to get cereal at the store."

Toby tiled his head at me. "By yourself? Do you even know where to go?"

"No but I'm taking guesses"

Toby shook his head at me against my will began pull me in another direction. "What are you doing and what do you want?" I asked tiredly.

"To get y-you to the store more efficiently than walking!"

I watch as Toby pulls me to a huge shed on the far back right side of the mansion that I had never seen before. We walk inside and I see Hoodie in there, working beneath a broken up , blue painted old looking van.

"It's still not ready to be used?" Tony asked, alarming the working proxy. "There's uh still a few kinks I need to work out, but other than that it's pretty much ready to go. Why?" Hoodie responded.

"I need to t-t-take (Y/n) to the human store for something. Can I drop them off, or will you take us?"

"I'll drive you. I don't trust you and you drive like you're drunk when you're behind the wheel," Hoodie pushed himself out for under the van and makes a few last fixes before removing his working gloves and putting on his regular ones.

Toby shrugs and pulls open the door to the back of the van, hoping in the back. I cautiously open the door to the front passenger side, and slide onto the seat. I really didn't want to have to encounter or do anything with any Creepypasta today because I still felt messed up, but I guess I couldn't pass down the opportunity to get a quick ride to the store. I had never driven in the proxy van before, so this would be my first time.

"Are you guys ready?" Hoodie asked, looking over at me, then back at Toby. I nod and kick up my legs on the headboard while sitting back. Hoodie starts the van and backs out of the shed, then driving off into the woods.

I look out the window at all the trees passing me by. It was weird driving off of a road and in the middle of the woods, but at the same time it was pretty cool.

After about 10 minutes of driving, we finally reach a store outside of the woods. Hoodie only drops me off in the far back of the parking lot and doesn't come out since he still had his mask and other gear on, so I come out on my own.

"Just call me or someone else at the mansion when you're ready to come back home. Or you could walk on your own," Hoodie told me before leaving. "I wanted to come but I forgot to change into normie stuff. You'll be fine on you're own though, right?" Toby said.

I nodded and waved to them half-heartedly as they drove off before heading to the store, pulling my hood a little more over my head so I could hide my hair and my face, since I was starting to look a little strange.

There wasn't that many people in the store, so I didn't have any problems getting to the aisle with breakfast items I quickly grabbed two boxes of Lucky Charms. I walk around the store for a bit just for some fun but end up seeing some headphones that I liked. I walked over to those and grabbed my favorite color, then carry them along with the cereals. I then begin to head for the front to check out, but then I see a really cool multicolor light up pen and I can't help myself from immediately going over to it and grabbing it off the shelf.

"I don't wanna have to carry this stuff in bags," I mumble to myself, trying to keep the pen balanced on the cereals. I decide to get a backpack just so I could carry everything in there once I brought the stuff.

I walk over to the area where backpacks were being sold and grab one with my favorite color again. Now, my hands were really full and I didn't want to blow all of the money Slender paid me so far for doing my job as a proxy, so I resist buying anything else and head straight for the check out.

When I get there, the cashier looks at me with a strange look as I throw all the things onto the conveyor. "Good morning. How are you...?" They ask. I try to smile, but it looks a bit creepy with the fact that my hood was covering my eyes. "Good, thanks."

I look over at the shelf next to the conveyor and spot candies and chips. I can't help myself and just grab a type of (Candy/Chips) and throw them in with my other things. The last thing grab from the shelf was a bag of Ritz crackers.

"Hey, Shouldn't you be in school...?" The cashier asks, beginning to scan my items.

"...........I'm not a kid." I respond cooly.

I glare at the cashier for a bit and they quickly look away from me, scanning the rest of my stuff and throwing them into bags. I grinned a bit at how he seemed disturbed by me a bit and I quickly pay for the things. Once I grab the bags, I head out of the store and take a deep breath of relief that there wasn't too much social interaction.

Outside of the store, I walk into the parking lot and hide behind one of the cars, taking a seat behind it and begin taking my things out of the plastic bags. I open my new backpack and shove everything in there except my food and the headphones. I pull the headphones out of their package and put them on around my neck and then close up the backpack, throwing it over my shoulder.

I sit for a while behind the car, eating a bit of my (candy/chips). When I'm done, I felt like heading off somewhere else before heading home to the mansion. I figured it wouldn't be that bad to take a walk around the place and enjoy the scenery of the outside world, I guess. It's Not like anyone would think I'm a killer off the bat.

I walk around the parking lot for a while and then into nearby street. I see a close neighborhood with some nice looking houses and head in that direction, deciding to go house watching. I walk down the sidewalk of the nice neighborhood while looking at the huge, wealthy looking houses.

As I walk down the sidewalk, I see up ahead that there are a large group of kids standing around by a stop sign, playing on their phones, talking, doing stupid tricks in the middle of the road. Looks like those losers are just waiting for a bus to come take them to school.

I scoff and laugh, feeling bad for those sorry losers. Maybe they should pretend to be sick and skip school sometime so Slender can come and pick them up out of nowhere. Save them from their misery, like he did me.

I'm so busy mocking the kids in my head that I don't notice the group of three teens approaching me. I hear a loud scoff come from close by me and I turn, seeing these three teenage girls standing watching me with their arms crossed. Looking like a whole mean girls clique and all. I guess they thought I was a school kid cause of my clothes and my new backpack.

The main strawberry blonde girl in front the other two like all those shit tier high school movies looked me up and down and scoffed again with an attitude. "Who're you and why do you look so funky?"

One of the other girls giggled and spoke up, "I've never seen that weirdo on our bus before? Looks like a new kid~!"

"They look emo as fuck, lmao!" The third girl whispered to the second. "Ew another weirdo? Please."

The blonde gave me a fake smile and blinked her eyes at me, "Are you really new? Poor thing, thinking you can come to our school looking like that? You're only asking to get bullied honey!" She then made a fake, sad pouty face at me and her girls snickered again. Some other kids who were nearby also looked at me and started cracking up like that shit was even funny?

Well, I honestly hate people like this. Back when I was in school, I would've never known how to deal with this kind of situation. I used to keep to myself and if anyone were to ever say anything to me, I would keep quiet.

But now, I was quite a different person even though it wasn't forever ago that I was going to school myself. After dealing with my own mean girls at home, (Jeff, Jack, and BEN), I was more than ready to face these bozos.

I smiled at the blonde and motioned at her, "Come here princess, let me tell you something."

I then suddenly reached and grabbed her by the color of her pink blouse, causing her to screech and drop her coffee cup she was holding in hand.

Suddenly, all the kids at the bus stops' attention was on me and the blonde.

I didn't care. I stared that blonde bully down straight in her pathetic emerald green eyes.

"Don't talk to me.
Don't look at me.
Don't even think about me, you stuck up, snobby (b)witch.
If you step up to me again, I don't care who you are, I'll kick your little Goldilocks ass to next week, got me?"

The other kids:

The blonde was actually shaking as she stared at me and I slowly let her go, backing away and stuffing my hands in my hoodie. I toss her another smile, cause she was standing there like she was frozen and didn't know what to do.

Her two side girls were also lost and embarrassed that I'd just melted their leader, so they said nothing and just stared at me with huge round eyes.

The blonde eventually just pulled herself together and and fixed up her shirt where I had messed it up with my grasp. She flipped her hair and glared the other students down that were watching and laughing at her. They quickly stopped and shifted to doing other things. She then looked at me again, but with much less confidence.

"Ahem. Maybe you aren't even that much of a dweeb anyways. I was totally just messing around with you," She huffed, her face turning red. "What's your name anyways?"

'Wow. She switched up fast.'

"Eh. My name's pretty lame so just call me by my last name, Walker," I mumbled hesitantly, deciding to use my title name instead of my real name so I wouldn't reveal my full identity.

"Okay Walker. Well, my names Laura-Ashley, that's Bella and she's Daisy. Since you're knew and you're not ...ahem... anyways you can hang out with us and we'll show you around," The blonde said, giving me an awkward smile. She honestly just seemed more afraid of me now. And mad that I may have tarnished her bus stop reputation.

"Yeah, we're like, really popular in school and we're also seniors, so we can get you around without any trouble," Bella exclaimed, stepping up to me with a giggly smile. Bella looked like your typical high school airhead follower.

I look up when I hear something loud coming in the distance and I see the familiar sight of a school bus rolling on down the road approaching the bus stop.

"The bus is here. We always go first, so come with us. Make sure no one gets in your way, everyone knows we go first," Laura-Ashley said, moving through the group of students like it was a red carpet walk. Daisy followed her close behind, giving the other students stuck up glances and Bella grabbed my arm pulling me with her as we followed the two girls.

The other students watched me, the 'new kid' with looks of awe and some with jealousy. Honestly, this was all weird and was making me a bit uncomfortable. But what's wrong with a little adventure? Maybe I'll spend the day pretending to be a student at their school. Maybe cause a little trouble because it doesn't matter what I do, I'm a Creepypasta and even if I do get into trouble one of the others will come and bail me out.

At least, that's what I'd hope.

I was never a popular kid or even treated like anything higher than a peasant at my actual school so this will be an interesting side of life for me. I'll actually get to see what it's like and how these snobs survive in school.

The bus rolled up to the stop and the doors slowly opened. Laura-Ashley steps in first and flips her hair at the male bus driver grinning at him, then struts to the back of the bus. Daisy followed her and then Bella pushed me in before her.

"New kid coming through!!" Bella screeched at the bus driver, showing me off like I was some prize she had won.

I faced the man with a dark, creepy glare and gave a grin that was the exact opposite of Laura-Ashley's cutesy flirtatious grin. The man blinked and awkwardly turned away from me, trying to look anywhere but in my direction. I smiled happily as Bella pushed me to the back where the other two girls were waiting.

-

After about 20 minutes, we arrive at some huge high school way bigger than my old one.

"Welcome to West Woods High!" Bella exclaimed as we pulled up to the drop off lot, looking at me with bright eyes. Both me and her blonde leader glared at her with an annoyed expression and she quickly lowered her head.

"Ahem, yeah soooo this is usually where we get dropped off. Everyone let's us go first," Laura-Ashley said to me, standing up with her belongings. "Do you guys get to go first for everything?" I asked, looking at her with a tired expression.

"Um ya? Most everyone here has known us since like elementary school so that's the way things go around here," She responded, sounding like it was something I should've expected in the first place. I sigh and get ready to follow the clique when some edgy looking tall guy steps up first, blocking Laura-Ashley from getting down the aisle.

"Hm?" She growled, eyeing the boy with a dark expression. The guy with pitch black hair, gray eyes, mostly black clothing, and a skateboard under his arm swung his backpack on his back and gave Laura-Ashley a slight smirk. "You don't always get to go first for everything, little miss," He scoffed, then turning from her and walked down the aisle without a care in the world.

I watched the guy and smiled at this. Most of the other kids seeing this quickly followed suit and bounced in front of the four of us, quickly exiting off the bus after that first guy. Laura was pissed but said nothing until our path was cleared, then she stormed off of the bus with me, Bella, and Daisy following close behind.

"Ugly weirdo freaks like Aiden get on my last nerves," Laura-Ashley sighed when we were all out, flipping her backpack onto her back. "No offense to you though Walker. You're different."

'I'm only different cause I almost made you shit your skirt.'

"Cool," I responded plainly, my gaze following the other students as they filed into the building.

The four of us walk into the school and enter the cafeteria first. There's a lot of students at this school, and I start to get the same tingly, almost excited, nervous feeling you'd feel when attending your first day of school.

Even though I wasn't even actually enrolled in this school for real.

Laura-Ashley and her gang walk me to what looks like the front office of the school and then she spoke to me. "You get your schedule from here, and then from there you should be able to find your classes. We gotta go to ours but we'll meet you at lunch. You can sit with us at our table, just maybe take off the hood and fix your hair a bit, kay? Later Walker!"

Before I could say anything else, Laura-Ashley abruptly turned and walked off, Daisy matching her energy and following close behind. Bella waved and smiled at me before trailing after her group. I watch them for a while then sigh and wait till they've disappeared before walking away from the front office.

Can't get a schedule if I'm not even an actual student here. I figure I'll just hang around the bathrooms or find a place to start something interesting.

I walk down the halls and hear a bell go off. The halls become crowded in a matter of seconds and then I'm walking sandwiched between a bunch of sweaty, loud, angsty, teenagers all trying to get where they've gotta go.

I don't know where the hell im even going so I let the crowd push me around. Four minutes later, the crowds have died down and most people have scurried into their classes. I walk to nowhere in particular, now just admiring the school and looking at all the neat things.

I found it funny how me, a random person with an actual kill count and who actually lived with a cult of murderers was just casually walking through this school of innocent kids appearing as if I was one of them and they were all unknowing of what was walking amongst them.

I don't know why, but that made me smile.

I'm thinking to myself about this when I stop and see one rando kid at the end of the hall. This kid looks pretty weird though; they've got on a red riding hood looking cloak on in freaking school, and they had on a yellow shirt, dark blue jeans and converse sneakers. The kid was sitting at the end of the hall with a huge box of what looked like Ritz crackers in their hands.

I shrug and decide to walk up to them, pulling the ritz crackers I had gotten at the store out of my backpack.

"Hey, I see you like ritz too, huh?" I say with a small grin, nearing the kid. The kid's head shot up as soon as I mentioned "ritz". I could see...they were wearing a paper plate mask on their face that ...it was literally colored to look like a ritz cracker. What the actual fuck.

"Bro, I love ritz," The kid shuttered. They were shaking as they looked at me. Was this kid okay? I didn't even know you were allowed to wear masks and cloaks in school.

"Um...I see. I mean, you've got a huge family size box of them with you. And your uh...nice mask."

"Hey, you got any more ritz?" The kid said, eyeing the bag of ritz I had in my hand. "Sure. You want it or something...?"

Before the kid could even respond, I notice that guy from earlier before on the bus appear from one of the rooms and he quickly stalked over to me and the ritz kid.

"The new kid whose already hanging with the popular snobs talking to the school's weirdest student? Strange," He scoffed at me with a look of disgust.

"Just because they dragged me along with them doesn't mean I actually want to act like them or trash talk people that are different," I responded, stuffing my hands back into my hoodie.

"Ritz," The red cloak kid panicked, crawling towards me and reaching out for my bag of ritz where I had stuffed them in my hoodie. They were acting like they were gonna die if they didn't get my crackers...

"Jeez child, here," I sigh, pulling the crackers back out and handing them to the cloak kid. The kid hugged the cracker to their 'ritz' mask and sighed in relief. "Thanks dude. I freakin' love ritz."

I nod and my attention goes back to the guy from the bus. He seems amused. "So new kid isn't weirded out or afraid of Ritz Kid? That's new. And rare. Maybe you're not bad like Laura-Asswipe and her shoe-licker friends."

I rolled my eyes, "Like I said, they dragged me along with them and I just went with the flow. I don't care to be a douche to people."

'I mean...I'm kind of a murderer so technically I am a douche to people and much worse than Laura-Ashley could ever be.'

The guy smiled a bit, "Thats pretty good to hear. I'm Aiden. I'm usually a target of bullies around here cause I'm considered 'emo', and same with Ritz here. No one knows Ritz's actual name but everyone calls them The Ritz Kid cause as you can clearly tell...they've kinda got a thing for crackers..."

"Ritz," Ritz said, slightly raising their mask and starting to destroy my bag of ritz crackers. "Anyway," Aiden continued, "I try to stick up for Ritz since no one else would. We kinda only have each other's backs in this dumb school."

I nod my head, sort of feeling a bit bad for the two. They probably suffer being made fun of and picked on every single day, and I don't even want to imagine how much worse it must be for Ritz, considering they were very ...very much different from normal people.

"I'm sorry you guys have to go through that. I go by Walker. I wasn't really bullied before in my old school but I never had that many friends, nor was I ever popular or anything like that," I respond. "I don't think I had anything as bad as you guys, but it's still unfortunate that we live in a world full of absolute scum that would get their kicks out of hurting other people."

'...oops...?'

"I agree. You seem pretty cool Walker. Maybe you could sit with me an' Ritz at lunch, since you're new and all? I know you'd want a place to sit at, plus it would be better than sitting with the snobs?" Aiden offered, smiling slightly at me.

'Hmm. Should I sit with the two who are complete weirdos to everyone and risk pissing off the popular kids or should I stick with the popular crowd and feel bad cause I ditched the kids everyone looks down on?'

"Sure, we'll see come lunch time," I say, returning the smile to the emo. "Alllright then, cool I guess. I'll see you guys later then, I'm off to class. Later Ritz."

Aiden nodded his head at us both before jogging down the hallway to find his classroom. "Man, I went through four boxes of Ritz already and first period just started," Ritz said to me, standing up as a mountain of crumbs fall to the floor. "Damn. I need more. See ya Walker! Ritz." The Ritz Kid took off down the hall, with the empty box of Ritz, leaving me behind.

Once the two were gone from sight and the hallway was mostly empty, I finally had time to think to myself. What could I plan to do before lunchtime to stir some action up in this school? I thought to myself for a while but then the obvious idea popped up in my head.

Im a killer, right? Why not secretly snag someone and cause a panic in the school? A school massacre! Imagine the excitement come lunch time...if only Jeff or Toby or some funpasta were here to pull this off with me...

"(Y/N)!?!?" I suddenly hear a loud hiss across the hallway and jump because I hear my actual name behind called and I remember sharing it with absolutely no one.

I spin my head around and notice a dude looking at me with huge eyes and with long black hair in a ponytail beneath a cap and rather pale skin. He wore a white hoodie and black jeans and reminded me very much of someone I knew and lived with....

Character Development Changes Post-Chapter
(Y/N) - (Cp/N) - The Walker

+ 36% Confidence
+ 68% Daring Attitude
+ 88% Deception
+ 24% Creepinesss
+ 60 % Patience

so? what d'ya guys think of this chapter? should I continue to part 2 or skip this 'school massacre chapter' and move on to something else. please let me know nerds. Ritz is a joke character I made in honor of my friend/lieutenant 1-800-CAMERAMAN
RITZ:

"Ritz."
Catchphrase: "They're Round."
About to kill someone: "No Ritz?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
1.8K 79 23
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...
12.1K 414 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
438 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...