Gravity Falls: Comet (Male Re...

Von StardustMaster

Y/n thought he was the best friend of Mabel and Dipper Pines, which he is. He thought he was gonna be a norma... Mehr

Tourist Trapped
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks The Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Dipper Vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
The Time Traveler's Pig
Lost Chapter: Little Dipper
Summerween
Boss Mabel
Bottomless Pit!
The Deep End
Carpet Diem
Dreamscraperers
Gideon Rises [End of Season 1]
Sacry-oke [Start of Season 2]
Into The Bunker
The Golf War
Sock Opera
Hide And Seek
Soos And The Real Girl
Little Gift Shop Of Horrors
Society of The Blind Eye
Blendin's Game
The Love God
Northwest Mansion Mystery
Not What He Seems
A (Not Really) Tale of Two Stans
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
The Last Mabelcorn
Y/n, Dipper, And Mabel vs The Future
Weirdmageddon: Part 1
Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls
For Every Shooting Star, There's A Comet [Finale]
1k Votes Chapter/ Epilouge: We Start Over

Fight Fighters

3.4K 165 143
Von StardustMaster

The episode opens to Soos showing Y/n, Mabel and Stan around an arcade. "This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know, I learned right here. A frog taught me how to cross a street. When my house was haunted, I learned how to eat ghosts. And this thing taught me how to dance."

Old Man McGucket is seen dancing on an out of order dancing machine. "Woo-hoo-hoo! I've been jiggin' here for seven days straight!"

Mabel picks up the plug to the dance machine. "Uh, Soos?"

Y/n covers Mabel's mouth, "it's okay Mabel."

Soos agreed, "Let him have this."

Stan walks to a new video game called 'Insert Token!' "Huh?"

He inserts a coin, a Game voice states, "Congratulations! you win!"

Screen resumes saying: "Insert token!"

Stan gets upset and growls. Y/n smirks at him as Stan glared at him as it cuts to Dipper and Wendy playing Fight Fighters, with Rumble McSkirmish and Dr. Karate as their player characters. "Oh, oh, oh!"

Dipper looks ahead, "Watch out! Wow! Ooh, cutscene!"

Rumble yelled, "DR. KARATE, YOU KILLED MY FATHER AGAIN!"

Dr. Karate growled, "HHNNGHHHH!!!!!!!"

Rumble glared, "YOU TAKE THAT BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Game announcer shouts, "Fight!"

Rumble and Dr. Karate, being controlled by Dipper and Wendy, fight each other. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Go! Go!"

"K.O! The winner: Rumble Mcskirmish!"

Rumble does his victory pose, "WINNERS DON'T LOSE!"

Wendy smirked, "What? You cheated."

Dipper starts imitating Rumble and laughs, "YOU TAKE THAT BAAACK!"

"Round Two!"

Wendy says, "I'm gonna punch the ref."

"Fight!"

"Let's gang up on him." Rumble and Dr. Karate do all of the combo moves so that they aren't hitting each other but it looks as though they are hitting the referee.

"Hohoho." Robbie is nearby, putting up a flyer.

Dipper and Wendy laugh as Robbie pulls up, "Wendy! What's up, babe? Yeah, just putting up some flyers for my band. I'm playing lead guitar. No biggie."

Dipper looks skeptically at the picture of Robbie on the poster, "Are you wearing mascara?"

Robbie rolls his eyes, "Uh, it's eye-paint for men."

Wendy looks at him, "Hey Robbie, Dipper was just showing me this great game."

"Ha, yeah, sweet, sweet." Robbie looks at Dipper, "Hey, how about you sit this one out, okay champ?"

Dipper seemed saddened, "But we just started this round."

Robbie defensively says, "Whoa, whoa, hey! Relax man, I'm just trying to spend a little time with my friend, alright?"

Wendy looks at Dipper, "It'll just be one round."

"Round Three! Fight!"

Wendy and Robbie start playing the game and talking. "So hey, I'm gonna go camping tomorrow with my dad so, I won't be around."

"Oh, cool, cool, watch out!" Robbie puts his arm over Wendy's shoulder and subtly glares at Dipper.

"Opponent sighted! Fight!"
————————-

—————-
Cut to Mystery Shack, where Y/n, Stan, Dipper, Mabel and Soos are playing poker.

"King me!" Mabel reveals her hand which has two Kings.

Stan, Soos, Dipper and Y/n all say, "Aww! Come on!"

Stan shouts, "It's not fair, she doesn't even know what we're playing!"

Mabel looks at Y/n, "Go Fish?"

Y/n sighed, "last time I play card with you."

Mabel smiled at him, but remembered the other day and the warm feeling. "G-Good call."

Electric guitar starts playing outside the shack. Soos looks at everyone, "Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head."

Mabel smiled, "Try blinking to see if you can change the channel."

Soos blinks, Robbie sings offscreen, "Weeendy!"

Dipper rolled his eyes, "Ugh, sounds like Robbie."

Stan was wondering, "Robbie? Is he that jerky twerp I see making goo-goo eyes at Wendy all the time?"

Soos holds his arm, "He called me 'Big Dude' once. I mean, I know I'm a big dude, but it kinda hurt."

Mabel looks at her pet, "Should we sic Waddles on him again?"

Waddles chews Mabel's sweater; Mabel smiled, "Whoa, easy tiger."

Y/n nods, "I'm sure Parris would teach him a lesson."

Parris grabbed a fedora hat, Y/n looks at her, "what is that gonna do?"

Parris handed him a pamphlet, "in order to keep- I don't want your pamphlet!!"

Dipper gets up, "I'll handle it."

He leaves as they all go, "Ooooooh!"

Stan laughs, "Ha ha, conflict!"

Robbie was still singing, "Wendy! Wendy, Wendy! (Shouting:) Wendy! C'mon out, girl! C'mon down!"

Dipper looks at him unamused, "You realize she's not here, right?"

Robbie scoffs, "Yes! ...What?"

Dipper glared at him, "She's out camping with her family today. (Quietly:) And if you listened to her for once you'd know that."

Robbie got mad, "What was that?!"

Dipper realized what he said, "I- just said she's not here."

Robbie glared at him, "No, no, no! You want to get into it, huh? Lets get into it, kid! You think I don't know what's been going on, huh? It's obvious you've got a thing Wendy, don't you? Don't you?!"

Dipper panicked, "What? No! C'mon, man! And even if I was, she's not your girlfriend!"

Robbie says sarcastically, "Yeah, I'm sure she's just DYING to ask out a 12-year old kid who wears the exact same shorts every day. Hey, here's an idea: (Pulls out his cell phone and calls Wendy) why don't I call her right now and see if she wants to go out on a date with you?"

Dipper freaks out, "Hey! Look-! Don't! You don't have to-!"

Robbie mimics Dipper, "Oh! Don't! Please, man! (Holds up phone; normal voice:) What're you gonna do, huh? What, huh?"

Wendy picks up on the phone, "Hello?"

Dipper smacks Robbie's cell phone out of his hand, making it hit the ground and break. "My phone!"

Dipper panics, "I-I'll buy you a new one!"

"Oh no, you're not getting off that easy!!"
Robbie lifts Dipper up by the collar and prepares to hit him.

Stan pokes his head out of window, "Hey! I know a fight when I see one! Stay right there!"

Stan closes the window as Robbie throws Dipper to the ground. "You. Me. Circle Park. 3 o'clock. (Walking away) We finish this."

A coin hits him in the head, he goes to turn but is hit again. Y/n is seen messing with the running Robbie with his coin. Stan arrives with a bucket of popcorn, "Aw, he's gone! I was just gonna call the boys over to place a few bets! (Chews popcorn) The smart money's on Skinny Jeans."

Cut to living room with Y/n, Soos, Stan, Mabel, Waddles and Dipper, who is pacing back and forth. "What was I thinking?! I can't fight! I've never been in a serious fight before! I've only trained with Y/n, and he was going easy on me! Besides! Look at these noodle arms! (Waves arms)"

Stan shrugs, "Just bonk him over the head! It's nature's snooze button!"

Y/n nods, "I hate to agree...but I agree. No fair fighting if it's for survival."

Mabel threw her hand in the air, "Boys! Why can't you learn to hate each other in secret? Like girls do!"

Stan snickers, "Sure, listen to your sister! Maybe you can share dresses too! (Laughs) BOOM!"

Y/n looked at Mabel, "and I don't know who's talking. You and Pacifica hate each other and it's clear."

"Correction, SHE hates ME." Mabel stated.

Dipper looks at them, "Maybe he'll just forget about it. Maybe it'll all blow over."

Soos had other ideas, "I don't know, Dipper. Teenagers are dangerous. Those hormones turn them into like, killing machines!"

Dipper looked at Soos in panic, "R-Really?"

Soos nodded, "Oh yeah, dude. My cousin Reggie got in a fight with a teen once. The guy broke like, all his arms, all his legs, and I think, killed him or something, I don't know. Me and Reggie were just talking about it."

Dipper backs up into corner, "I can't stay here! What if Robbie comes back!? I gotta hide!!"

Stan gives it to him straight. "Look, kid. You got yourself a choice here. You can either go face him like a man, or you can hide indoors like a wimp. What'll it be?"

Dipper silently ponders what Stan said. Cut to arcade. Soos is playing an arcade game and Dipper is hiding under it. "Wimp it is."

"C'mon Soos, Robbie's twice my size. I mean, what will getting myself killed accomplish? I just need to hide here until 3 o'clock passes." Dipper looks at watch; it turns into 11:30. "Uggggh, this day will never end!!"

Soos smiled, "Relax, Dipper. Just try not to think about Robbie."

"Ah!" Dipper looks up at dozens of posters for Robbie's band, all with their slogan: "You're dead!"

Cut to Mystery Shack, where, on TV, Sassica berates a teenage girl. "Giiirl, why you 'ackin so cray-cray?"

The Crowd cheers as the TV Announcer speaks, "Why You Ackin' So Cray-Cray? will be back in a moment."

Mabel is seen sitting down, "Ugh, poor Dipper. Hiding from Robbie, unable to face his fears."

Waddles oinks as Y/n is seen knitting, "I mean, it's understandable. Fear is what keeps us alive."

Stan was walking into kitchen, "Fears are for chumps. That's why I don't have any. (Tries to reach an item on a shelf) Ugh, ugh!"

Mabel looks at him, "You want me to go get a ladder?"

Stan replied, "We don't have one."

Mabel was confused, "What?"

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "yeah why?"

Stan looks at the two, "You know, studies show that keeping a ladder in the house is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That's why I own ten guns, in case some maniac tries to sneak in with a ladder."

Mabel was suspicious, "Grunkle Stan, why you ackin' so cray-cray?"

"YOU'RE the one who's 'ackin' cray-cray!'" Stan starts leaving, "I gotta go now."

Mabel looked at Y/n, "Why would Grunkle Stan be so weirded out by ladders? Of course! I think he has a secret fear of heights!"

Y/n looked at her, "what? You got that over a ladder? Don't you think you may be stretching a bit?"

Mabel nods, "there's only one option. We'll have to test him to be sure! Or we could leave well enough alone... Nah!"

Y/n holds his head, "oh boy..."

Cut to arcade, where Soos is playing NORT. His avatar falls over. "Man, I wonder what it would be like to go inside a video game for real! (Drills his way into the arcade game itself) I should have thought of this years ago! (Tries to squeeze in)"

Dipper was playing, 'Fight Fighters', "Stupid Robbie. Such a jerk!"

Game announcer shouts, "Round One! Fight! (Dipper loses the first round.) K.O! Continue?"

Rumble says, "A WINNER NEVER RUNS AWAY FROM A FIGHT!!"

Dipper sighed, "That's easy for you to say, you have more than one life. Ugh, I wish one of these guys would fight Robbie for me."

Dipper starts to insert another coin, but drops it and it rolls onto the floor. He bends down to pick it up and notices something written on the machine, and brushes off the dust, revealing the text as he started reading the message: "'To unleash ultimate power?' I do like things that are ultimate. (Enters code) Back, back, hold, forward, back, forward, down, hold, quarter circle, forward, triple punch! (Machine shuts down) I guess it didn't work. (Screen flares back to life) Uhhh Soos?"

Game announcer says randomly, "SELECT YOUR CHARACTER!!"

Dipper unsure of what's happening says, "Uhhh... Rumble McSkirmish?"

Rumble materializes outside of the game, "KickkickkickkickKICK!"

Dipper looks at him, "Whoa! You're real?"

Dipper and Rumble both high five, "HIGH FIVE!"

Dipper winces, "Ow! Your pixels are really sharp! Ugh!"

"GREETINGS, CHILD-BOY! I AM RUMBLE MCSKIRMISH, FROM THE U.S.A! PUNCH! KICK! PUNCH! KICK!!" Rumble kicks Dipper.

Dipper holds his face, "Ow! Cooool!"

Rumble spots a change machine, "CHANGE MACHINE! CHANGE ME INTO A POWERFUL WOLF!! HWAAAAH!!!"

Rumble smashes the change machine, Dipper looks at himself, "With Rumble around, Robbie will be so scared, I won't even need to fight him. I've got the world's greatest fighter to be my bodyguard!"

Rumble flashes red, "I need power ups!"

"This is so amazing! I gotta show Soos!"Dipper looks around. "Soos?"

A man walks up to NORT machine and screams upon seeing Soos literally inside the game. "Help, I'm trapped in the game! It was cool in theory but in practice it was really boring."

A man screams and runs away, Soos shouted, "It's not just a game anymore!"

Cut back to Mystery Shack. Y/n and Mabel are seen with Waddles and Parris. "Alright, Waddles, Parris. It's time to begin. Operation Get Stan Over His Fear of Heights! I came up with that name.(Walks over to where Stan is sleeping on the couch; to Stan:) HAPPY GREAT UNCLE'S DAY!"

Stan wakes up and is handed a present by Mabel, "Huh? Is it Great Uncle's Day?"

Mabel smiled, "Ha ha, yeah of course it's not a day I made up."

Y/n handed him a present as well, "here you go."

Stan opens the box and pulls out high heels, "High heels? You shouldn't have. Seriously, wha- what? What is this?
Mabel What's wrong? Are you saying these heels are TOO high? Do they make you uncomfortable? Hmm?

"Maybe." Stan looks at Y/n's gift and opens it up: it's a ladder. "...I should've known."

Y/n winked, "you happy? Wink."

"That's it, let me grab my gun." Stan started to walk away before Mabel grabbed his hand.

Mabel smiled, "Admit it! Admit you have a fear of heights!"

Stan walks towards the TV and adjusts the television's antennae, "What? That's why you two bought me these? You both should be ashamed of yourselves! And on Great Uncle's Day no less. But no, I don't have a 'fear of heights.'"

TV announcer says, "We now return to 'World's Most Terrifying Skydiving!'"

"Ah! Ah! Turn it off!" Stan trips over the dinosaur skull, "So I have a fear of heights. Is that really so cray-cray?"

Cut to the kitchen. Rumble attacks a fly and laughs. Dipper starts checking the refrigerator, "Well, we don't have any traditional power ups: turkey legs, pizza boxes, or gold rings. How about... half a taco?"

Rumble looks at him, "Place it, on the floor."

Dipper puts the taco on the floor, Rumble looks at it, it disappears and then reappears in his power-ups menu. "I wish I could do that!"

Rumble folds his arms, "Now I must defeat the world's greatest fight-fighters. Take me to the Soviet Union!"

Dipper looks to the side, "That's gonna be tough... for a number of reasons. But I do know a fighter here in Gravity Falls."

Rumble raises an eyebrow, "Maximum Power?"

Dipper gives Rumble one of Robbie's band posters, "His name is Robbie V. and he's kinda like my arch enemy."

Rumble was expecting something, "Did he kill your father?"

Dipper avoided that question, "Well he's dating the girl I like and he posts a really annoying amount of status updates."

Rumble crumples the poster, "And then he killed your father!"

Dipper goes with it, "Uh, sure. Anyway, I was hoping you could, y'know, scare him off for me so I don't have to fight the guy."

"Hahaha! Your question makes my shoulders bounce! Fire ball!" Rumble shoots a Hadouken at the window, does the actions as he says them, "Uppercut! Downer-cut! Bowl of PUNCH!"

Rumble drinks from punch bowl and then smashes it, Dipper looks at him, "So you'll protect me from Robbie?"

"Challenge accepted! Press start!" A start button appears.

Dipper presses it, "Uh oh, I think I hear my uncle. Stay perfectly still!"

The screen pans out, showing Dipper standing next to Rumble, who is rocking back and forth in a fighting stance. "I said stay still."

Rumble was still rocking back and forth, "This is as still as I can stay!"

Cut to attic. Mabel looks at Y/n, "How are we gonna get Grunkle Stan over his fear of heights?"

Y/n looked at her, "well, maybe we should just push him off the roof. I know a green girl that did it."

Dipper walks in with Rumble, "Hey Mabel, Y/n. Have you met Rumble yet? He's my new bodyguard."

Rumble looks at him, "The child gave me a taco!"

"Wow! He's got a crazy voice! Here, say these words." Mabel writes words on a piece of paper and hands them to Rumble.

Rumble starts reading it, "Effer...vescent! Apple..fritter! RIBOFLAVIN!!"

Dipper was unamused, "Mabel, he's not a toy, he's a fighting machine."

Y/n looks around Rumble, "all pixels or polygons? Still, this is pretty cool. Are you a good fighter?"

Rumble put a hole in the ground, "your turn, small warrior!"

Y/n looked at the ground and slammed his fist into the ground, also making a hole. "How's that?"

Rumble laughs, "HA HA HA! I like you, small s/c child!"

"Thanks. Hey, mind if we get a picture?" Y/n asked.

"What? Y/n he's not a-?" Dipper said but Rumble stared into Y/n's eyes, crouching.

"Hmm, your soul scares me, Tiny warrior! I like it!" Rumble says as he gets up. He does a victory pose, "how is this!"

"Perfect!" Y/n and Mabel strike a similar pose, Y/n looked at Dipper, "come on!"

"Oh, right!" Dipper does a similar pose as Parris took the picture. "She really does help a lot around here."

"Yep." Y/n said as he looked at Dipper, "so, what's with Rumble anyway?"

Dipper smiled, "I'm gonna get him to defend me from Robbie."

Mabel was confused, "Isn't that kinda like cheating??"

Dipper brushed it off, "I guess so. Well, I'll see you after the fight."

Rumble started to read the paper again, "POOP! POOP AND BUTTS!"

Cut to Dipper and Rumble out on Main Street. "Tell me my opponent's special moves."

Dipper looks at him, "Don't worry. As soon as he sees you, he's gonna wet his pants."

"His wet pants will be no match FOR THIS!" Rumble picks up a metal pipe and whips it around.

Dipper shocked asked, "Whoa! Where'd that came from?"

Rumble nodded, "I punched an oil drum!"

Dipper shook his head, "Trust me, you won't need that. Just give him a good scare."

"Yes..." Rumble picks up a sword, "WITH THIS!!!"

Rumble swings his sword around, Dipper looks worried a bit, "This street has really dangerous litter."

Cut back to the Mystery Shack. Stan is drinking Pitt Cola in the living room. Mabel creeps up behind his chair, "HEY GRUNKLE STAN!!"

Stan spits his drink out in surprise, Mabel smiled, "How would you like to go take a walk nowhere in particular while wearing a blindfold?"

"Eh, beats just sittin' around here being old." Stan immediately gets up, pauses and then starts to sit back down, "Wait a minute... you're not planning on taking me someplace super high up, are you?"

"Grunkle Stan! I would never!" Mabel puts on scout's honor sweater. "Scout's honor!"

"Alright, let's go." Stan walks away, and Mabel turns around to reveal the back of the sweater has crossed fingers on it. She chuckles mischievously and pulls her tucked hair out of the sweater so that it's covering the crossed fingers.

"Come on, Y/n!" Mabel says as Y/n was nowhere to be scene. "Hm? Oh well."

Cut to Circle Park. Robbie is waiting. Y/n approached him, "ugh, the brat. What? Where's the dweeb?"

"I don't think I've ever heard someone say 'dweeb' out loud before. Or inside their head before." Y/n said as he looked at Robbie, holding up his fists. "I'm just waiting to see it. Unless you wanna fight."

"No, I know what I want." Three bells ring. Robbie approaches Dipper. "Well, well, well! Look who decided to show up! I thought you chickened out. You ready to settle this like men?"

Dipper looks at him, "Look dude, I don't think you want to fight me. Let's just call this thing off before someone gets hurt."

Robbie got annoyed, "You scared, huh? Is that it?"

"Okay, dude! You asked for it!" Dipper snaps his fingers.

Rumble comes out from the dark and assumes fighting pose, Robbie was confused, "Who's your friend? And why is he... blurry?"

Dipper cockily smirked, "This happens to be the greatest warrior that ever lived!"

"Yeah, right! Hey Eye Patch, what did the kid promise you? More tape for your forearms?" Robbie laughed.

Rumble pointed at Robbie, "HOW CAN YOU LAUGH, WHEN YOU KILLED THIS BOY'S FATHER?!?!!"

Robbie was confused now, "Wait, what?"

Dipper looked at Robbie, "I'm giving you one last chance, back down, or this guy's gonna go nuts."

Robbie glared, "How 'bout YOU back down, kid?"

Dipper sighed, "You asked for it. Rumble? Go!"

Robbie laughs and ducks Rumble's punch, "What the-? (Tries to run away, but Rumble picks him up) Whoa! Hey! What's happening?"

Dipper shrugged, "I didn't wanna have to do this, man, but you gave me no choice. Maybe now, if you..."

"HA HA!" Rumble slams Robbie to the ground.

Dipper looked at Rumble in shock, "Whoa! Rumble! You can stop! I think Robbie's had enough..."

"RUMBLE..." he throws Robbie high in the air. "THROW!"

Dipper panics, "STOP! I SAID STOP!"

Robbie lands on some metal bars, "Hey! What the-? THAT GUY'S CRAZY!"

"FIREBALL!" Rumble throws a fireball, which hits the bars and Robbie runs off.

Dipper freaked out, as Y/n started to remember Mabel's request and left, "What the heck was that?! You were only supposed to scare him; you almost killed him!"

"I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THE MAN WHO DISHONORED YOU IS DESTROYED!!!" Rumble punches Robbie's band poster and runs after him, "AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGG! (Jumps up and punches an electric pole) PUNCH!!"

"This isn't good." Dipper arrives at Barrels & Crates, Incorporated, "Something told me this would be his first stop."

Robbie runs out of the building and starts down the fire escape. Rumble breaks through the wall with a barrel. "AHA!!"

Rumble throws barrel at Robbie, Robbie ducks to avoid the barrel, "Chill out man! Just chill out!"

"Please, Rumble! You gotta stop!" Rumble throws down barrels at Robbie, which Robbie jumps over, imitating Donkey Kong, then continues chasing him.
Dipper chases after them, "Rumble, wait!"

Rumble says, "Punch punch punch."

A 'Go!' sign appears. Dipper was running after them, "You don't have to do this! At least pace yourself... (Starts to slow down as he gets a cramp in his side) You might get a cramp- (Stops) Ah!"

Cut to a man giving his son a key of a car. Son smiled, "I love you, Dad."

Robbie runs by, and Rumble chases him. Then the scene changes to Rumble's bonus round, causing Rumble to destroy the car. Rumble gets a perfect score. The boy drops down on his knees. Words appear above the son as he says them, "Oh! My car."

Man shrugs, "We'll just buy another one."

Son laughed, "I love being rich."

Rumble chases Robbie through an outdoor barbecue, "ALL YOU CAN EAT!"

Rumble smashes a grill, Dipper splashes water on his face and continues chasing after them but then stops and pants. Soos pulls up in his pick-up truck. "Soos! Where you been?"

"Uh," Soos gestures to the NORT frame around his neck, "long story, man. Dude, you see that video game guy tearing up everything in sight? Ha ha! That's crazy!"

Dipper looks at Soos, "Yeah, I kinda sorta brought him to life to be my bodyguard. But now I have to stop him before he kills Robbie!"

"Why didn't you just ask y/n to be your bodyguard? Didn't he teach you how to fight?" Soos said as Dipper realized, and slapped his face. "You need an amiable sidekick with a pickup truck?"

"You know I do." Dipper gets into truck.

Cut to water tower. Y/n, Mabel and Stan (wearing blindfolds) are on it. "Take off your blindfolds... now!"

Stan removes his blindfold and sees the great height he's at, "Yeah, that's pretty much what I was expecting."

Mabel smiled, "You're doing better than I thought! Now let go of the handrail..."

Stan had a death grip on the railing. In a high-pitched voice he said, "Nope."

Y/n nodded, "to be expected. (Claps his hands) Welp, time to head down-!"

Mabel held his chest, "wait, do you smell anger and hormones?"

Robbie runs up the water tower, "Finally! I'm safe!"

Mabel looks at him, "Hey, Robbie! Get your own water tower!"

Robbie glared at her, "SSSHHHHH! Keep it down! He'll find us!"

Rumble shouted, "CHALLENGER SIGHTED!"

Robbie screams, Y/n waves, "oh hi, Rumble!"

"Hello, Tiny Warrior!" Rumble replied.

Soos pulls up in his truck and looks at Dipper, "Time to save the day, dude."

Rumble chanted, "YOU CAN HIDE, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!"

Dipper runs up to Rumble, "Rumble! This has to stop! Please! Listen to me!"

Rumble kicks the water tower, making it lean. Mabel started to get worried, "What's happening!?"

Stan tries not looking down, "Oh boy..."

Mabel panics. "We're safe, right?"

Stan shouted, "Of course not! This thing is on stilts! High high up!"

Y/n grabs onto the handrail, "I don't wanna die by something stupid like this!"

Robbie falls off the water tower and is caught by Rumble. Game announcer spoke, "FINISH HIM!"

Robbie panicked. "No no no, don't! Don't finish me!"

Rumble gathers up fireball, which is vaporized when a coin hits his head, "HWUUUUAAAAAAAAA??!!??"

"RUMBLE!" Dipper throws aside two black planks he was using to make a cut scene effect. "Rumble! I have something to tell you! Robbie... Robbie didn't kill my father."

Rumble was shocked, "HUUUUUUHH? THEN WHO DID???"

Dipper shook his head, "What? No one. I-I lied to you."

Rumble was taken back, "HWUUUHH??? WELL THEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY A... BAD GUY!"

Dipper accepts it, "I guess I kinda am..."

Rumble hangs Robbie from a tree by his hood, and a cut scene begins; Voice-over, "My entire journey, a lie! My honor has been insulted! Sensei warned me not to join the path of evil... the boy has led me astray from my teachings. (To Dipper:) If Robbie V. is not the last stage, then it must be... YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"START" button appears next to Dipper.

Soos runs up to Dipper, "Don't fight him, man! That guy's got like a black belt wrapped around his black belt. You could get killed!"

Dipper sighed, "I have to. I started all this and I've got to at least try to stop it."

"You sure you wouldn't rather hide like a wimp?"Dipper hits 'START' "Fight like a man it is."

Game announcer shouts, "READY?"

Dipper and Rumble's health bars fill up. Rumble gets into a fighting stance and Dipper gets into a fighting stance that mimics his. Soos takes a picture on his cell phone. "FIGHT!"

Rumble starts charging at Dipper, "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHH!!!!"

Dipper does the same, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"FIREBALLTHROWLIGHTNINGBALLTHROW!! FIRE!!!!" Rumble throws it and misses Dipper. Kicks Dipper, causing his health to drop dramatically; Rumble Laughs, "YOU FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! WHO IS ALSO A BABY!"

"Urr!" Dipper runs and uppercuts Rumble in slow motion, "AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Soos says in slow motion, "DUUUUUUUUDE!"

Rumble falls to ground, "Yes! (Rumble's health goes down by 0.5%) Oh no. (Runs away from Rumble, screaming)"

Soos climbs the tree and waves arm in front of Rumble's health, which slightly blurs but doesn't disappear,"Eh. Eh. (Stops swinging at health bar) Well, it was worth a shot."

Rumble throws another fireball and misses and Dipper climbs up a tree. Rumble paces around under him, "NO! I HAVE NO LOOKING UP! ANIMATION! (Tries to look up) AAAAAAAAAAA... "

Rumble falls flat to the ground and tried to Fight. Dipper laughs and jumps down from tree, "So, what should I do, roll him up and put him on my wall?"

Soos smiled, "Dude, we should rock paper scissors for him!"

"FIST... PUNCH... RAAAAAIIIIINNNN!!!!!! (Fists rain on Dipper and Soos. He gets up) NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THAT I HAVE PUNCHES!! (Starts flaming) HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Punches Dipper repeatedly) SUPER POWER NINJA TURBO NEO ULTRA HYPER MEGA MULTI ALPHA META EXTRA UBER PREFIX..."

"COMBO!!!" A small twinkle of light appears on a black screen, then a mushroom cloud shaped like a fist appears.

Dipper was on the ground, badly beaten, "You, sir, truly are the champion of champions."

"RUMBLE WINS!"

Rumble does his pose, "WINNERS DON'T LOSE!"

Dipper smirked, "I wouldn't be too sure about that, man."

"GAME OVER!"

Rumble disintegrates, "What? No! NO! NOOOOOOO!!!"

"Game over, old friend." Dipper collects points and writes "DIP" into the high score entry in the air.

Soos smirked, "Heh! Nice one, dude!
Back to the water tower, which Mabel and Stan are clinging to."

Mabel was terrified, "I'm sorry, Grunkle Stan! I thought this would help, but I was wrong! So wrong!!"

"I-I survived! I survived and I feel great! Wait, let me do a cocky dance just to be sure," As Stan does his cocky dance, "Alala-loo-doodly-doo-doodly-doo! HAHA! DEAL WITH IT WORLD! STAN PINES HAS CURED HIS FEAR OF HEIGHTS! (Starts down ladder and stops when he notices that Mabel and Y/n aren't coming) You comin', kids?"

Mabel and Y/n say, "Uh-uh."

"What's the matter, YOU BOTH got a fear of heights, now? Haha!" Stan pauses, "Uh-oh."

Robbie unhooks his hood from tree branch, "What? Who-who-who was that guy?! Why is it that whenever you're around, there's always ghosts or monsters, or whatever?!"

Dipper shrugged, "I don't know, man."

Robbie glared, "That guy almost broke my neck! You know how mad I am right now?!!"

Dipper was unamused, "So I guess you and I have to fight now, huh? Go ahead, man. Do your worse. I just want to get this over with."

"Oh, man! I am so gonna enjoy this!" Robbie raises his fist, "Aren't you gonna run?"

Dipper shook his head, "Nope."

Robbie was confused, "Are you sure?"

Dipper nods, Robbie pauses and scoffs, "It's not even worth it! I play lead guitar so I gotta save my hands."

Wendy walks up to Dipper and Robbie, "Hey guys! I heard some crazy screaming back here."

Dipper and Robbie both looked at them, "Wendy?"

Dipper says, "You're back!"

Wendy looked around, "Yeah, man. Whoa! What the heck happened here? Freak tornado or something?"

Dipper and Robbie both nods, "Uh, yeah, sure."

Wendy got suspicious, "And why are your faces all jacked up? You guys weren't fighting each other, were you? I hate it when guys fight."

"That's a lie!" Y/n shouted from the water tower.

Dipper says, "No! Fighting?"

Robbie shakes his head, "Why would we be fighting? Never!"

Dipper nodded, "Yeah, we actually fell over trying to stop two other guys from fighting each other."

"Cool! It really makes me happy to see my two boys hanging out. Well, and it seems Y/n is stuck up there for now, I'll say hi next time. I got some unpacking to do. I'll text you guys later." Wendy pats Robbie and Dipper, then leaves.

Dipper smiled, "Did you hear that? She called me one of her two boys!"

Robbie stated, "She was looking at me, though."

Dipper levels with him, "Look, Robbie, if we're stay at each other's throats, we're both gonna lose Wendy. We need to make a cold war pact."

Robbie was interested, "Okay. What's that?"

Dipper told him, "We need to learn to hate each other, in silence."

Robbie raised an eyebrow, "You mean like, what girls do?"

Dipper snapped, "Yeah, exactly! What girls do."

Cut to Mystery Shack. Dipper, Robbie, and Wendy are at the cash register. Wendy was brushing her hair, "So, then I told Thompson, 'Hey, save some for the rest of us!'"

Dipper and Robbie smiled and laughed, "Ha! Good one, Wendy! That's great!"

Wendy drops her hairbrush, "Aw, man. Just a sec."

She bends down to retrieve it as Dipper and Robbie growl at each other. Wendy stands back up, having found the hairbrush and resumes brushing her hair, "So as I was saying..."
————————-

Dipper, Stan, Mabel, and Wendy are shown in front of the Mystery Shack in video game graphics.

"I'm Dipper. I have shorts and determination!"

"It's a-me! A-Mabel!"

"I'm slower, but I jump higher."

"Pick me or whatever."

Soos eats them like Pac-man, but then...

"Ahahaha! AHAHAHAHA!!" Y/n's silhouette appears over the mystery shack as his giant figure looms over the shack. The sky was red and Y/n's eyes were glowing yellow. Blue flames rang out around Soos PAC Man. "AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Soos wakes up in the Gift Shop, "Alas. Twas not but a dream. (Lays back down on the check out counter and closes his eyes) Om. Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom. Eating my friends. Nom. Nom."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

279K 8.1K 33
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝ 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 ✘ 𝘔! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝ ༊*·˚ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 the season of the s...
10.4K 296 25
Dipper Pines along with his twin sister, Mabel Pines, goes off to live with their uncle Stan and Ford. They been there since they were kids so it wa...
18.9K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
28.7K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...