𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

25

482 29 17
By lovelikelichens

She was looking out of the window, thinking about something hard. Life of her never give any peace till now. She wished to be in those time when she was a little kid, who didn't had no worries and always had to play and be happy. But when she started her own life, became mature, she had to face everything like a helpless person. There  was lot of people with her still she was alone in her own thoughts, thinking about what was the wrong move that she took in her life.

"Mam..we are here."

The driver said while hoping out and coming to her side to open the door for her. She sighed and got out from the car and looked at the huge building in front of her. The same place which changed her life so much- something that only changed her if we can say. The same building where she build her own life, the same building which gave her a specific place, the same building where her whole life is bounded - Jeon Fashion.

'Should I do this?'

Flashback

"And if I said no then it's a no."

Jimin was in her limit. It is true that she allowed her daughter to be with her father and indeed she deserves everything but now what her daughter demanding was something which she can't accept.

Her daughter wanted to see her father's company and he promised her that he will get her with him to visit there. But still there was the problem that her mother didn't give the permission and will Jimin give that? Never.

"Chim just for one day. Allow her to explore the outerworld. We can't make her sit in the house everytime."

Taehyung tried his best to make his best friend understand but Jimin being Jimin, stubborn always.

"Mama....pweaseeeee....Minnie will go and come back quickly. Pweassseeeeee"

'Yeah this emotional blackmail.'

Jimin sighed and had to accept it since her daughter never asked for anything like this. Her sad eyes was the last thing she wanted to see so she had to accept.

"Ok fine. Just for one day and return before evening. You know Mama can't live without seeing you."

Jimin said while kissing her on forehead and looked at Jungkook who had a unreadable expression in his face. He would be scared to hear the younger's answer.

"Just keep an eye on her. She will run away if we keep our eyes even for a second."

She said with a stern and cold voice as the elder gave her a little Ok and picked his daughter from the ground and walked out after bidding bye to Taehyung.

"She will be fine. Or else you can pick her up from there."

Taehyung patted her on the shoulder and walked to his room for getting ready for the shooting.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skipped to evening and Jimin started to get panic when she didn't saw the younger yet. Time by time she was getting mad and sad. Does her baby forget her? Does she started to love her father more than her? She was getting insecure so much.

"I will just pick her from there."

She said to herself and went to get ready.

Flashback ends

"Mam, may I lead you inside?"

"No. Thankyou. I will go by myself."

With a heavy sigh, she started to make her way to the building. She felt like every single step like a stab on her heart. How much she loved this place once and now, hate this with her whole heart, atleast it is what she things.

"Hello madam. How can I help you?"

The receptionist asked with a kind smile as Jimin smiled back before talking.

"I have to see the CEO. Is Mr Jeon in his office?"

She asked.

"Yes Madam. Do you have an appointment?"

'Oh I just forget.'

"Well I don't have one but your CEO will allow me to meet him."

"I am sorry madam. Without appointment, we won't allow visitors from outside. It is a strict rule from the CEO."

"Oh. Okey then can you please inform your CEO that one Park Jimin came to visit him?"

She asked as the other's eyes widened by the name. The girl was looking at Jimin like she saw someone so familiar and when she heared the name also, it was like a blast- she is stopping the all time topest modal in Asia from seeing her husband.

"Oh my God.....I am sorry Miss Park. I didn't recognized you. It was a mistake. Please don't tell Mr Jeon this Ma'am otherwise I will lose my job. Please."

She pleaded like her life depends upon it which made Jimin chuckle abit.

"It's Okey. Why are you saying sorry? It is your job right? So you have to stop me. Well call him. I don't wanna visit the CEO without any proper formalities."

"Well you can go to his office ma'am. Mr Jeon told us to not stop you when you come."

This statement made Jimin furrow her brow in confusion. Does Jungkook knew she will come? She shrugged the thoughts and walked to the elevator to the CEO's office. Why this heart beats so fastly and feels so nervous so sudden? It was the question running through her mind until she reached to the topest floor. But she will get over it. Right? Ofcaurse she will.

With a heavy heart and mind, she opened the office door only to see the most warm scene in her life that her daughter sleeping in her father's chest soundly, peacefully. For a moment, she felt like it is her home, this is where she have to be, just seeing them like this....it made her all insecurities vanish away and replaced by a sweet feeling. How much she wished to see them like this and wanted to be a part of it. But.......it is not gonna happen.....

'Yeah you dumb. It is not the time for your daydreaming. Go and wake them up.'

"Ahem...Mr Jeon, wake up."

No response.

"MR JEON WAKEE UPPPP"

No response.

'Huh? Like father like daughter.'

Without wasting anytime she pinched his nipple little harshly to make the elder squirm and open his eyes to meet with the furious gaze from the younger. He quickly got up from the couch still holding the baby in his hand and looked appologically to Jimin.

"How much time do I have to call you huh? You didn't changed abit."

"I am sorry."

He looked at her with his puppy eyes as she tried her best to not fall for that one anymore.

"I am not here for your sorry. You didn't took her to home on time. It is dark now and I came here to take her."

She said while pointing at the little baby who is still sleeping soundly on her father's chest.

"She was abit sleepy and started to ask for Taehyung."

"Because she loves to have evening nap on his chest."

"Yeah I called him and he told me that. So I made her sleep on my chest and without realizing I also slept."

He said while her gaze softened which is not visible to anyone.

"It's Okey. Now I will get her back to home......Come baby Mama is here for you."

With that she picked her softly from him and placed her head on her shoulder. The baby squirmed a little but went to her dreamland so sudden.

"If you don't mind, I will give a lift to home."

"No thanks. I have my car."

Without waiting for any reply from the elder, she walked out of the room only to met with the person that she want to see last in her life. That smirk....the same mischievous smile....which made her whole life turn upside down......

"Long time no see Mrs Jeon Jimin....oops....sorry....or should I call......ex Mrs Jeon....."

Tbc

By

Tia

A little shoot out of next chapter...

"Welcome back to home Miss Park Jimin..."

"Well it's so great to see and work with you again...Mr Lee Taemin."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who is this Dada?"

"Um...uh...baby..."

"Don't stutter honey....hey little girl....I am your father's future wife."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Appa can you be my real Appa....like my Appa?"

"What do you mean by that my little bean?"

"Can you marry my Mama?"

"WHAT????"

well that's all.....

Hope you guys enjoyed....

Bye till the next update.

And I am alive  🥳🥳🥳🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2.1K 48
A story of a idol who marry a random guy from the crowd when his bride left in on stage "do you Kim Taehyung take this person as your lawfully husban...
608K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
7.1K 806 18
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
114K 2.9K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...