Malik - Z.M (Book 1, Malik Se...

Oleh violentxlines

Is it wrong for me to express this kind of feeling welcomely? Is it wrong for me to even anticipate the thriv... Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
Not an update :)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
PRIVATE CHAPTERS.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Authors note.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
New book!!

19.

17.8K 794 275
Oleh violentxlines

19.

"You didn't have to do that." I mumble lamely as he grabs my hand when he walks out of the hair studio.

"I'm not sure who I did it for, you or Uncle Dyke in there." He smirks before running his hand through my newly washed hair.

"I was kind of worried how much hair you wanted cut off." Zayn murmurs.

I half smile. "Just a trim."

"I like it long." Zayn says quietly as we finally walk towards the exit and into the parking lot.

Taking a deep breath, we walk towards the Lamborghini in silence and the closer we get, the more I can feel the tension rising again.

I hope I sucked up as much relaxation as I could get, because it's going to end fairly soon.

Zayn opens the door and I sneak a look up at him before getting in the car.

He closes the door and continues into the other side. Getting the car, he turns the key in the ignition and checks his phone.

"We're checking in now." He murmurs into the phone when he changes the gear to drive.

"Three days. . . Yes. . Don't bring him until you get everything out of him. Keep the girl there." He hangs up the phone and places it in the centre console.

I bite my lip and peak at his long slender body that manages to fold perfectly into the car seat.

His hands that have touched every inch of my body clings lazily onto the wheel.

If he wasn't so scary, I wouldn't be stupid for thinking he's so freaking hot.

Why do you have to be who you are Zayn?!

"I'll get some clothes for you later on." Zayn murmurs as we pull into a cheap motel.

Considering I know that Zayn is filthy stinking rich, I wasn't expecting him to take us to a one star hotel.

"Stay in the car." He demands before getting out and checking us in.

My anxiety lifts so high, I don't even know if I can breathe properly.

I clutch onto my chest and try to take a deep breath but God I'm shitting myself.

My door opens all of a sudden and I jump from a fright.

"Come on." He motions me out before opening the back of the car and grabbing a duffel bag.

Shutting the car after I get out, he locks it as we continue up the staircase and towards one of the rooms.

Zayn abruptly cuts me off and stands in front of the door to unlock it with the key.

I swallow my panic down.

I don't know if I'm mentally ready for this. I'm shaking so much.

The door opens and he steps in abruptly and looks around.

Everything is musty and looks as if it was made in the 70's. The old lamp shade that looks as if it's faded into the yellow that it is now.

There's only one bed.

I frown until he throws his duffel bag on the bed and continues to gaze through the room. He checks the window in there and the window in the bathroom.

"You're sleeping in there." He murmurs.

I point to the room he had just come from and blink at him.

"Yes. Room." He says as if I was dumb.

I nod and continue to stand here in confusion

Zayn saunters toward me and my eyes widen as his gaze darkens.

Oh god. Here it comes. My heart is racing so fast.

I close my eyes as I wait for the blow, only to hear the door close and I flinch as he chuckles.

"Open your eyes, pet." Zayn whispers.

I open my eyes hesitantly and look up at Zayn.

"Calm down."

How am I suppose to be calm when I know you could punish me at any moment!

I pierce my lips in a firm line and pull myself together.

He walks towards his duffel bag and lays down on the bed. "All these punishments in my head and I still can't decide which one Is going to hurt you so bad." Zayn says tiredly.

My skin shivers at his tone.

He sits up again and narrows his gaze at me.

"Take off your clothes." He murmurs.

I bite my lip. I really don't want too.

I'm on my period and it's so heavy. All I want to do is snuggle in a bed.

But, I comply anyway.

I strip bare until I'm just in my undies. He didn't give me a bra to where so you can imagine how sore my breàsts are after all that running.

He stands slowly from the bed, unbelting his belt buckle before pulling it out of the belt loops and making me flinch at the crack it makes.

"Face the wall and put your hands up against it." He points to the wall that separates the bathroom and my bedroom and I quickly stand in front of it.

My hands pressed against the cool surface of the cold wall.

I'm shaking so much. I squeeze my eyes closed as I feel his hand sliding along my hip and up towards my waist.

"Your skin is always so soft." He whispers.

I'm shaking so much.

"Tell me why I'm punishing you."

"Because I left."

"And."

Oh fucking hell there's a list.

"I stopped you from killing my best friend." I say through gritted teeth.

"How?"

I open my eyes and realise what annoyed him more.

"Mentioning your mother." I whisper.

"There it is, pet." Zayn murmurs wickedly.

I swallow my fear.

Holy shit.

"I'm going to strike you ten times. Understand?" Zayn questions.

"Yes master." I look down at my feet and close my eyes as I feel his presences disappearing.

Here we go.

You'll be fine Liss. You've dealt with whips, and belts for the last ten weeks, you can do this.

But God was I proved wrong.

It took a while to respond as it bites into my skin, but when the pain had finally registered, it felt like someone had sliced through my back and tipped hot oil inside my cut.

I had to suck in a gush of air in case I'd faint from the overbearing pain.

My eyes fill with tears as they drop down to the ground and I'm panting so much.

He belts me again and again and the pain is too much.

Zayns never belted me this hard. I wouldn't even be surprised if I was bleeding.

My legs, my back my butt, everything was belted and by the time he was finish, I was a quivering mess.

I was blacking out half the time and I was surprised I was still standing.

The belt drops from behind me but I don't move. I don't want too and I sure as hell don't want him near me.

Along with my own, Zayn's breath can be heard as well. He's panting as hard as I am.

"Lie on your bed." He says, voice raspy.

I hesitate but I ignore the pain and continue towards my bedroom and lay on my stomach.

I'm completely numb and everything behind me is on fire.

The bed dips and my whole body tenses when I feel something wet and cooling on my back.

I wince when it starts to sting and he pulls away and resumes on a different welt.

I squeeze my eyes closed as tears fucking tears, start to pool in my eyes.

Maybe I needed this. Maybe I needed the worse punishment I could get to stop myself from falling into his manipulation.

All these nice things is just a manipulation.

I sniff as the silence continues to grow.

I tense immediately and whimper when he hits a tender spot and he pulls away from it.

He doesn't apologise, he doesn't say anything, he just continues as more silent tears fall down my cheeks.

When he's finally done and pulls away, my eyes slowly start to feel drowsy as exhaustion, thick and heavy pours over me.

Before closing my eyes, the last thing I see is Zayn laying down beside me.

Zayn..

I closed the front door shut quietly and placed the box on the table before looking in the room to see Alissa still in the same position I had left her in.

Every time she tries to move in her sleep, she winds up sleeping on her stomach.

I look back down at the box of beers and pull one out before putting the box in the fridge.

Twisting it open, I take a well needed drink before my phone starts to ring.

"Elisa." I greet morbidly.

"Zayn! You told me you were going to kill that bitch! She's causing me more problems." Elisa scowls as I hear Alissa mumbling in her sleep.

I frown and look in her room. She's dreaming again.

I roll my eyes and focus on the conversation.

"I can't go back now. I'm in Bradford."

"You should have killed her!" Elisa threatens.

I should have, but I didn't. I shake my head as I hear Alissa again.

"I know. Restrain her in the basement." I hang up the phone and take a drink before placing it down and looking back in the room.

She's mumbling something to herself as the distraught falls on her face.

Frowning, I walk further into her room as her eyebrows start to frown.

"No- I didn't mean to-" she whispers.

My frown deepens.

"Please! I'm sorry!" She blabbers.

"Alissa." I frown, speaking quietly.

She pants heavily, head jerking every few moments.

"No! No, I'm sorry!"

I sit down on the bed this time and grab her shoulders. "Wake up!"

"No!"

"Alissa, wake up." I frown.

She's so deep in sleep.

"Alissa!" I shout this time.

She grabs onto me and her eyes ping open. Her gaze is lost and filled with so much pain and guilt.

Frowning, she notices me and relaxes before hiding her face away from my gaze when she lays back down on her stomach.

I pierce my lips together as my hand skims through her soft hair before I look down at the whip marks on her back from last night.

Her body hiccups and I come to the conclusion she's crying when she sniffs several times.

"Go away." She whispers weakly.

I blink down at her as I place my hand on her shoulder but she pulls away.

"Go!" She whimpers.

"You can't hate me forever."

She doesn't reply as she sniffs again.

"I hate it when you hurt me." She whispers weakly. "Please let me be."

I sigh and look down at her wrist to see my mothers bracelet and I play with it lethargically.

She sighs, probably annoyed at my presence.

"What are they?" I whisper quietly.

She doesn't reply and I pull my boots off before laying down with her.

"What are they, pet?" I question.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She mumbles timidly.

"Your nightmares." I confirm. "What are they about?"

She sniffs again and takes a while to answer.

When I actually come to the conclusion she wasn't going to say anything, I sit up
and she turns her head to face me.

I look down at her as her eyes start to water.

"How do you do it?" She whispers, lip quivering, throat contracting every time she gasps for breath. "How do you kill people without feeling any guilt!"

I blink at her and frown.

Your little prized possession helped out with one.

I pierce my lips together.

That's the only problem her and I don't share. I don't feel it.

I don't feel guilt but last night was the first time I felt some inch of guilt inside of me when I saw how fragile she was after I had punished her.

It was immediately ignored when I felt it.

"I don't." I murmur.

"What?" She frowns generally confused.

"I don't feel guilty."

She gapes at me, eyes blinking like she can't comprehend it.

"What?" That's all she can say.

"It's always the first time you'll feel guilty, I guess." I murmur. "I'm filled with blood lust and vengeance. I don't feel guilt."

She frowns at me. "Then your not human."

"Then what am I? A monster? Yeah I think I already know that Pet."

I wipe away the tear on her cheek and taste the saltiness. She frowns at me and I smirk.

"Sadness always tastes the same."

Alissa frowns at me and I soften my hard expression.

"You'll be fine." I whisper.

She looks at me a little defeated. "I killed someone." Alissa whispers. "I can't live with myself knowing that I did that."

"You had reasons." I reassure. "It'll get better. I promise."

You don't make promises with your slave Zayn.

"Better?" She raises an eyebrow. "So I have to seek revenge to feel fine again? I have to just kill someone to make me feel sane?" She gapes at me. "No! I'm not that person!"

"Hey." I press my finger to her mouth so she'll shut up. "I'm not saying that."

I wipe more of her tears away.

"Stop crying." I murmur. "You killed someone? Okay. But you did it trying to escape. You had a reason."

"But he-"

"Is dead. You can't keep kicking yourself for something that was getting in your way." I murmur.

She sighs quietly before shifting, only hissing loudly and laying back down on her stomach.

More frustrated tears start to fall from her eyes and something fucking weird pinches at me.

Whatever that was better fuck off.

Alissa turns away from me again as I lay back down.

"I don't want to do this anymore." She whimpers. "I can't do this."

"It's the inevitable." I reply quietly.

"No! It's not!" She scowls, turning to face me. "It's not inevitable. You can change the inevitable!"

"Calm down, pet." I whisper, narrowing my gaze at her.

She rolls her eyes and sighs. "I hate that you call me that." I whisper. "I hate that I can't even say your name!"

I pierce my lips together. "You have to learn, to survive with Hafid."

She squeezes her eyes closed. "I don't want to go to him. I'm scared!"

"You have to." I murmur.

Alissa bites her lip in frustration. "What do I get out of this?!"

I frown. "If you fail, I'd have to kill you or Hafid would if he finds out you're one of my slaves."

Her eyes widen. "Kil- kill me?" She whispers horrified.

I nod after swallowing.

"And what if I do succeed in helping you get your brother back, then what?!" She scowls.

"I don't know." I murmur.

Alissa blinks at me, lips curled in anger and frustration. "I want money."

I blink at her.

"Half a million." She whispers.

I sigh. "Fine. but you have to realise that you'll still be my slave."

She gapes at me. "No."

"Yes." I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Why?!"

"Because you know far too much about slavery." I confess. "You'd either take that, or, death is still an option."

"Why don't you just kill me now?!" Alissa mumbles dispiritedly.

"Because I can't." I whisper. "I don't want to."

She huffs annoyed.

Before she even gets to reply, I sit up and flick the lamp on to check her back.

"I-"

"Stop. I'm not talking about this anymore." I murmur as I look down at her back. It's still extremely red against her olive tone.

Getting off the bed, I walk towards the main room and look through my bag to find the large bandages and aloe Vera cream to soothe her back and legs again.

After washing my hands, I walk back into the room and sit down on the bed beside her.

Shes preoccupied with something and I can't help but gaze at her plumped soft lips.

"Za- master?"

I frown.

I use to love hearing her say that but now, I just want to hear her say my name.

"Yes?" I blink down at her.

"Can I- can I watch TV?"

I look behind me to see the tv on the wall in front of the bed and she looks as if she's kind of smiling when I look down at Alissa.

I nod. "Yeah you can."

I stand off the bed and help her up. Her face screws in pain when I accidentally touch her back and I hold my hand up as she lays back on her stomach, facing the tv.

Grabbing the remote off the side draws, I hand it to her and she thanks me quietly before turning tv on.

She flicks it onto the news and I roll my eyes.

"No one knows you've been kidnapped. Its not on the news." I whisper and her posture slouches a little.

"Oh." She sighs and changes the channel to the Nickelodeon and I frown at her.

"Really?" I frown as I continue to rub her back gently.

"It gives me something to smile and laugh about." She murmurs lamely. "Take my mind off all this."

If I wasn't so focused on training her, I would kill to make her smile.

Alissa mumbles something and I frown. "What was the pet?"

"My mother must love me." She murmurs dispiritedly to herself.

I frown deepens. "Sarcasm?" I raise an eyebrow. "Why do you say that?"

She sighs. "The last time I saw her we got in a huge argument. I'm never going to see her again."

Looking down at her back, I sigh quietly.

"She probably wouldn't even care that I'm missing." Alissa whispers.

"Rough relationship?" I question.

Alissa nods. "She's a hard woman."

"Ahh. I see where you get it from." I tease and she scoffs.

"Please. I'm half the woman she wishes to be." Alissa shakes her head.

I half smile as my curiosity for Alissa's past rises again. "And your father?"

"He's cool." Alissa smiles. "He's a cool dad."

I bite my lip, taking advantage of the fact that Alissa can't see my face when her gaze is focused on the TV.

"My father was a slave owner." I murmur. "We didn't know until Zaidan and I saw some stuff in his office."

Alissa doesn't say anything and I frown.

"My mother was against slavery. She never wanted us to know. I think my father had lied to her."

"About what?" Her voice is quiet, curious.

"Ending his slavery days. It wasn't until Zaidan and I snooped in his office, did my Mum find out that still was a slave owner. I don't know how he could hide it." I mumble.

"Look at you? You can hide it." Alissa says a little bitter.

That's true.

"What about your mum? You seem really fond of her." Alissa says quietly.

"She's like any mother should be." I smile.

"I wouldn't know." Alissa murmurs and I look down at her.

"My mother was a good person. She was too loyal and too kind. She didn't deserve to die the way she did." I murmur, suddenly starting so red.

My lips tremble as my anger rises.

"Zayn!" Alissa whimpers.

My mind comes back and I look down and pull my hands away from Alissa's back.

"Sorry." I whisper.

She pants heavily and relaxes her stiffening posture as I try to soothe my finger marks.

You apologised?!

I managed to take the swelling down most of them and every time her body shook, I wasn't sure if it was because of her welts or it was because she was laughing at the stupid programme she was watching.

"Can you lie on your back?" I question as I sit back.

She takes a deep breath and rolls on her back, exposing her bare chest to me and I watch her expression while her hair fans out around her.

Fuck she's so beautiful.

"It's still sore. But it's bearable." She murmurs softly as my eyes swoop down her bare chest again.

I lick my lips before gazing back up at her.

No. Not tonight.

I lean over her, my hands resting on either side of her head and she holds her breath as the anticipation fills in her eyes.

Her eyes stare straight into my own and I bite my lip before lowering myself down and pressing my lips against her own soft ones.

"You should get some sleep." I whisper, pulling away as I feel her hands timidly wrapping around my waist.

A/N: hey guys.

Kind of a filler.

Follow me on twitter: lifeofchvnel 

I love you guys!

Please tell me what you think?

What do you think of Zayn and Alissa situation?

-Chanel xxx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

360K 8.4K 71
Everyone wanted him but no body knew him "Because I said so." He said to me while pinning me against the wall having a tight grip on my arm. *** "the...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
168K 7K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.❞ Alexandra Holt and Zayn Malik are from different worlds. Alexandra h...
WOUNDED BY HIM Oleh Afy

Fiksi Penggemar

5.6K 89 27
"Shhhhhhhhh "Zayn kept his finger on my lips so I won't able to continue. "Don't call me sir,I really don't like it from your mouth "He said. I was a...