|| Camilo Madrigal X Reader |...

By cxcxlialove

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ? ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ : 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ
ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ
ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʜᴏᴏᴅ
ᴅᴏᴏʀꜱ
ᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ɢᴜɪʟᴛ
ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ
ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘꜱᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ + ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴏʟᴅ ɴᴇᴡꜱ
ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ
ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ + ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
( NSFW ) ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ'ꜱ ɢɪꜰᴛ
( Fluff ) ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ'ꜱ ɢɪꜰᴛ
ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ
ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ

ᴄᴀʟʟᴜᴍ

102 4 2
By cxcxlialove

3rd Person PoV

Y/N carefully opened the envelope sitting at the table with the other members of the L/N family.

Dear Y/N,

  If you are receiving this letter than our parents have passed. You probably don't remember me but I am your older brother. I have asked a messenger bird to send this to you but I am on my way to Encanto.
I will explain everything once I'm there.

                                  Love you lots,
                                                       Callum

Y/N PoV

I stared at the letter in hand as so many thoughts flooded my mind. I have an older brother? Why am I just now learning about him? Where has he been throughout my life?

I tightened my grip on the letter as I looked up at my family around me.
" Did any of you know about this? " They all looked away, they were ashamed.
" Mija.. We all did. " Tia Sandy said,
" Oh and it never crossed your minds to tell me that I, Y/N Madrigal, have a brother?! "  I stormed out the kitchen as Maya chased me, " Y/N! Please! "
I quickly stopped and my tracks and sent her a spine chilling glare, " Maya, I can't believe out of everyone- " I bit my tongue before slamming my door and sitting in my room as I began to sob.

A gentle knock was heard on the door, " Come in. " I said wiping away the tears on my face.

" Mi corazón, ¿por qué llorabas? " The person I needed most kneeled in front of me.

" Cami.. " He wrapped me in his arms as I sobbed uncontrollably making his ruana wet.

" Let it all out Y/N. I'm all yours. "

We sat like that for what felt forever as I soon calmed down.

" Are you ready to talk about it? " He asked sitting next to me on our bed.
" Yeah. I think so. "

" So, I apparently have a brother that I have known nothing about. On top of that my whole family knew and never told me about him so now I'm angry with them and I kinda exploded on them. "

He stared at me with his mouth held open. I chuckled as he fixed his face.
I passed him the note as he scanned it.
" Well that is a-lot to take in at once. " He handed the note back to me before standing up with his fingers on his temples, " Aye, Aye, Aye. " He muttered,
" I definitely understand if you need more time with forgiving your family but maybe they had their reasons? Why don't you try asking why they never informed you about your brother after you cool down? "
" You're right Camilo. I am so grateful to have you. "  I said wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug.
I let go as he quickly turned around to face me with a grin.
He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
  I attempted to escape his grasp as he placed me on our bed before I knew it he was hovering above me.
" What are you planning? " He then shifted into the 16 year old version of himself as he laid his ear to my chest.
" Its crazy how time flies huh? " He asked as my heartbeat sped up. " You're so lucky you can shapeshift, I wish I could look as good as back then. " I muttered playing with his curls.
" Siempre serás la mujer más elegante, hermosa e increíble que conozco. Por eso me casé contigo. " He said looking in my eyes before transforming to his normal self before placing kisses all around my face.

Camilo and I heard the door handle move as our triplets stood in the doorway, " Mama! Its sleepover night! " Dami shouted, " Papa' Get off of Ma! " Anthony said before stomping his foot.
We laughed as Camilo stood up with his hands up showing he had surrendered.

The three soon flooded into our room and sat in between Camilo and I.

  " Ma, is everything okay? Abuela Luna keeps saying sorry over and over again. "

I bit my lip as I looked at her, " I'm okay Cadence. Abuela and I just need to talk soon okay? "
She nodded, " Mama can you and Pa sing a song together? " I smiled at his request.

Camilo and I soon sung Dos Orugitas together as the kids all one by one began to fall asleep.

I turned the lights off as I laid on my side to look into Camilo's eyes.

" Goodnight Mi Amor. "

" Goodnight Guapo. "

We shut our eyes and soon fell asleep.

—-

  The next morning I was awoken by Cadence crying.
" Niña, what's wrong? " Dolores consoled her at the door as she was first awoken by her.

" Mama is mad at Abuela and Abuelo! " She shouted choking back sobs.
" Mi amor, I'm not mad! " I whisper shouted, " There was just some miscommunication, don't worry. " I hugged her, " Thank you Dolores. " I mouthed to her as she nodded before leaving me.

Camilo, Dami and Anthony were sound asleep snoring.
" Abuela doesn't want you to be mad. " Cadence said wiping her tears. " I'm not mad I promise! How about we get you some breakfast and we can go for a morning walk to calm down? " She nodded holding my hand as we quietly exited our room to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and saw my side of the family sitting there.
" Y/N, here. " Tío Adrian said passing me a photo of a baby being held by what seemed to be a 5 year old, " That is you mija. " I looked closer, it was me. " So this person is- " He nodded, " Callum is five years older than you. " Miguel said, " He was kidnapped when you were only three, that's why you don't remember him. " I gasped, " We weren't even sure if he was still alive, so instead of you holding that pain your parents along with us decided to keep him hidden from you. " Tia Sandy said holding my hand.
" Abuelo and Abuela are nodding their heads. " Cadence said before taking a bite of her food.
" She has gotten too comfortable with ghosts. " Miguel said with a slight chuckle, " Its just my parents. As long as she stays away from dangerous ghosts. Correct sweetie? "
" Correct. " She nodded continuing to eat.

I soon heard a knock at the doors of Casita and Camilo had opened the door.
" Buenas dias, I'm looking for Y/N? " I exited the kitchen and stood behind Camilo.
" Y/N. " He said with a smile,
" Callum? " I whispered walking in front of Camilo before I saw Callum's arms tightly around my body and I was lifted into the air.
" I have missed you so much! " He shouted with a big smile as everyone soon came to see the noise.
" Welcome home. " I held his hand before pulling him inside by the hand as everyone stared at him.

" Looks like I have a-lot to tell you about Cal. " I said as it rolled off my tongue before an early memory of him flashed in my mind.

" You remember the nickname you used since you couldn't say my whole name? " He smiled widely.

" I guess I do remember you. I missed you. "

——-

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this chapter! please don't forget to vote for the chapters so more people read my series!

Callum L/N ( He takes after Luna ) || Art from Picrew ||

Luna ( Age 19 ) || Art from Picrew ||

Damien ( Age 19 ) || Art from Picrew ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 131 49
𝐴 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?... 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜...
35.2K 1.2K 44
"ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʜᴇʀᴍᴏsᴀ!" (ʏ/ɴ's) ʟɪғᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ... ᴏᴋᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ 15 ʏᴇᴀʀs. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ...
83.4K 2.2K 24
𝘠/𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 "𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰" 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳...
237K 4.7K 18
Just watched Encanto yesterday :)