Betrayed And No Longer A Hero...

By DarkTuber15

Izuku Yagi lived a happy life with his parents his Step-father Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, his half-sister... More

INFO
Harem
Chapter 1:The Betrayal
Chapter 2:The Meeting And Training
Harem Update
Chapter 4:Adoption And Reunion
Chapter 5:A New Beginning And Confessions?
Chapter 6: Meeting And Punishment
Chapter 7: New Dream And Wedding
Chapter 8: Back In Japan And Fight
Chapter 9: UA And The Talk
Chapter 10: OFA And LOV Returns
Chapter 11: Reunion With Class 1A
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: Final Boss And Epilogue

Chapter 3:The Fight And Leaving

15.4K 197 106
By DarkTuber15

No one POV
We see now Izuku waking up from his meeting and training with Gojo and Sukuna and now he has white hair he looks like Gojo but when he activates his tattoo he looks like Sukuna and Gojo.

Izuku:Huh?! Where am I? Wait Mi-chan where is she is she okay?!

Just after he said that he felt something heavy on him but then when he looked who it was Momo.

Izuku:Thank god your okay Mi-chan.

And just then Momo wakes up.

Momo:*closed eyes* please wake up Zuzu.

Then she opened her eyes and she immediately recognised the man she was on top of as she hugged him crying.

Momo:Zuzu!? Your okay and what happened to you. You look different.

Izuku:It's okay Mi-chan don't worry and let's just say that I don't need a quirk cause this powers what I have right now are the most powerful thing and my looks changed.

Momo:Well that great but please don't make me worried so much please it hurts me when you are hurt. *crying*

Izuku:I am sorry Mi-chan I promise to not make you worry again.

Momo:You better.

Izuku:Now please stop crying I don't want to see you sad.

Momo:Fine I will stop just please don't do that again.

Izuku:Don't worry I won't cause I won't be staying here and if you want you could come with me.

Momo:What do you mean Zuzu. Are you leaving UA and more importantly Me.

Izuku:Why would I leave the love of my life and also yes I am leaving UA so wanna come with me.

Momo:Sure plus I don't want "them" to be near you or me just cause some stupid photo.

Izuku:I love you Mi-chan. *kisses her*

Momo:I love you too Zuzu. *kisses back*

So after some moment Aizawa went in and they stopped.

Aizawa:Okay who the hell are you white hair and where is my Nephew!?

Izuku:Wow Uncle Zawa I am hurt you don't know me. *fake crying*

Aizawa:Oh stop with the fake crying and wth happened to you--WAIT is this what Sukuna meant when he and another guy will train you.

Izuku:Wow you know about Sukuna and yes he and another person trained me.

Aizawa:Wow I am impressed and of course I and some pros know about Sukuna we al thought he was a legend and a myth.

Izuku:Well he is real and the other person was Gojo Satoru.

Aizawa:GOJO!!? He was training you too.

Izuku:By your reaction I guess you know who he is also.

Aizawa:Of course he was the one who defeated Sukuna. But anyways now that's out of the way Nezu said that you can decide any punishment for "them".

Izuku smirked like Sukuna.

Izuku:The punishment will be they will fight me and after the fight they will stop bothering me.

Aizawa:Sure. You heard that Nezu right.

Nezu speaker:Yes and consider it done.

Momo:Zuzu what will tell Eri. You know she sees you as her dad and me as her mom but she is scared that will hate her.

Izuku:Don't worry Momo.

Aizawa:I'll get the adoption papers ready.

Izuku:See and after we sign the papers she will be Eri Midoriya so what do you say Ms. Midoriya.

Momo blushed at the thought now her being a mother and also blushed even more at the thought of being Izukus wife and a Midoriya.

Momo:Sure Mr. Midoriya~.

So after that Aizawa went into the classroom as Izuku and Momo were standing outside the classroom.

Aizawa:Okay shut the hell up brats.

Iida:Sir that's not how you should---

Aizawa:I don't care you hurt my Nephew fir a stupid photo.

As everyone in the room became silent.

Aizawa:Anyways you can come in now Problem Nephew.

Everyone in the room were happy he was okay but when Momo and Izuku went in everyone was wondering who the white hair guy was.

Izuku:Sup assholes the name is Izuku Midoriya.

Everyone was shocked but one half and half idiot decided to approach Momo.

Shoto:Hey beautiful.

Momo:What is it and don't call me that.

Shoto:You will marry me and leave this ass.

Momo:Don't call my husband that and you can't do anything to me.

Shoto:And why is that?

Izuku:Cause my dad and no not Toshinori Yagi but Hisashi Midoriya also known as Fire Knight.

Everyone expect Izuku and Momo were shocked. Then AM and Inko come in.

Inko:Izuku my baby--

Izuku:Excuse me but I don't have a mother she told me I wasn't her son.

Inko was crying cause she said he wasn't her son.

AM:THAT'S NOT HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER NOW APOLO--

Izuku:Shut up and also I know who my real dad is.

Inko was shocked and AM was also shocked.

Aizawa:Now everyone go out at Fake City B with your hero costumes on cause we have decided your punishment.

As everyone went to change and then went to Fake City B to see Izuku standing there with a blindfold on.

Aizawa:Your punishment is to fight Izuku.

The one's who didn't believe him:WHAT!!!?

Izuku:Oh come on.

He ripped his shirt as every girl started to blush.

In observation room

Momo:Wow Zuzu I can't wait for you to eat me.

She said it quietly and had heart shaped eyes and a lustful face.

Back to Izuku

Izuku:Now come at me.

Everyone in class 1a tried to attack Izuku as he knocked everyone out except Izumi, Bakugou, Todoroki twins, AM and Inko.

Izuku:Hmm let me try something.

He ripped his heart out.

Katsuki:What the hell did you do!!!?

Izumi/Katsumi/Shoka:Onii-chan/Ichan/Izu nooo!!!

AM/Inko:Izuku why did you do this it's all our fault.

Izuku started to laugh like Sukuna.

This scared them.

Shoto:O-oi why are laughing your going to die.

Izuku:Huh die what do you mean die you can see nothing is happening to me.

Them:How are you still standing!!?

Izuku:Easy this is my power now let's finish this and you Todoroki won't get anywhere near my wife.

Izuku used Sukuna Domain Expansion.

After that they were terrified of Izuku.

Izuku:Now goodbye forever I will be leaving UA and go to my dad.

As Izuku left.

Aizawa:You did a great job and good luck.

Izuku:What do you mean good luck?

Then he felt a terrifying aura and that was a angry wife.

Momo:Zuzu dear when we get to fathers place you will receive you punishment got it. *she licked her lips*

Izuku:H-hai ma'am. *shaking in fear*

Momo:Good now let's go and get packed and take our child with us.

They left.

The end of this Chapter

Next Chapter:Adoption And Reunion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.2K 31
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
178K 1.9K 16
Still not good at these What will happen when Izuku finds out Momo is cheating on him with.. suspense and almost all the class talking behind his bac...
224K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...
103K 1.4K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...