Fight For You | Eren X Reader

By hanjismommy

You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motiv... More

01 | Shiganshina High
02 | Training
03 | Training (Eren's POV)
04 | Weak
05 | Iniquity (Eren's POV)
06 | Apologetic
07 | ODMG Training
08 | Levi's Banquet
09 | Team Battle (Eren's POV)
10 | I Hate You
11 | Indecisive
12 | Partners and Projects
13 | Astrayed
14 | Fate
15 | Kickback
17 | Sunset
18 | Peregrinating Paris (part 1)
19 | Peregrinating Paris (part 2)
20 | Empty
21 | Over the Edge
22! | Vulnerable
23 | Phone Calls
24 | Rumors
25 | Confrontation
26 | Always You
27 | Waiting Room
28 | Without You
29 | Amends
Author's Note/ HeadCannons

16 | Kickback (Eren's pov)

515 15 20
By hanjismommy

Content warnings; sexual language and actions...(but in Eren's POV)

Eren's POV

It was finally spring break and I was glad that I didn't have to see annoying faces for a whole week. I headed over to Armin's place before we went over to Historia's. I usually go to this kickback every year, but for some reason I didn't feel like going this go around.

I knew that if I tried to stay home, Mikasa and Armin would haul me out of my house anyway. My notion of entertainment, doesn't involve me hanging out with horse-face and his idiotic crew.

"That's what you're wearing to the kickback, Eren? I heard (Y/N)'s idea was beach themed." Armin asked me, raising his eyebrows.

I decided to wear a black jacket, a black shirt and some denim skinny jeans. Something basic and plain because I had no intention of dressing up. I really didn't care what the theme of this party was, I was not wearing any damn flowers.

"Yeah, is that a problem or something? There's no rules saying I have to dress like a tourist." I asked, putting my hair in a messy man bun and plopping down on his couch.

"You're correct, but try to have fun! Don't be such a party pooper this time." He said, nervously smiling.

At last year's kickback, Jean and I had gotten into a huge brawl over who drank the last can of beer. It was a pretty vile fight, but I ended up beating Jean's ass. Afterwards, I got called a party pooper for something that irksome idiot started. However, we were both drunk and peeved with everyone and everything—especially with each other. We're always peeved with each other, drunk or not. I don't like him, he doesn't like me.

That's how it's been for awhile.

"I'm wearing this! How do I look?!" Mikasa asked twirling around, smiling. She wore a yellow bikini set and a floral skirt, with a flower clip in her hair.

"Great! The party has probably commenced already, so we should probably head that way!" Armin cheered, smiling.

We walked over to Historia's and her place was already replenished with people. The decorations that were put up were meticulous and the presentation of the food looked diverting. I'd hate to admit it, but (Y/N)'s idea was a good one and they did a good job this year. Last year's theme was Connie's idea and it was shit. It was animal themed and I was forced to dress up as a lion.

We headed in and was greeted by Reiner and Bertholdt. Every year it's kind of our thing to play a party game or two while we're drunk, so I decided to drink a few cans of beer to get that buzzy feeling before we had started.

"You and Jean better control yourselves or I'm kicking both of your asses." Annie said, warning me.

"Tell horse-face not to bother me and we won't have a problem." I replied, shrugging.

We sat in close circle and was about to start the game, until we discerned that (Y/N) wasn't anywhere near us.

Sasha sighed, "I'll go look for her, you guys wait here." She stated before she walked off to find her.

"Why the hell aren't you dressed up?" Jean asked me.

Why is this annoying piece of shit talking to me?

"Why do you care what I'm wearing? Go worry about where your girl is." I rolled my eyes, feeling irritated.

"I care, because the moment we're suppose to do something fun, you half-ass everything and you always have a shitty attitude. When are you going to quit acting like a bi—"

Annie swiftly gave us the scariest death-stare I've ever seen in my entire life. She then walked up to Jean and kicked him in his leg and then elbowed me in the back of my neck.

That shit hurt! Where the hell does this girl get all of her strength?

"Ow! What was that for!?" Jean asked, limping from the pain he endured.

"Both of you set aside your witless rivalry for one damn night or I will drop both of you birdbrains on your damn necks. Do I make myself clear?" Annie ordered, sideeyeing the both of us.

"Question, why was I hit?" I asked, displeased.

"Because you're not ruining this occasion like you did the last time, Yeager." She crossed her arms.

I sighed, "You know, maybe if the idiot wouldn't provoke me so much, I wouldn't have to react the way that I do. After all he came up to me, so don't pin all of this shit on me." I replied.

"I will backhand you." She responded, cold-heartedly.

"Annie, stop." Mikasa said.

"How about we all just calm down and get along? Please! It's (Y/N)'s first kickback with us, let's show her fun, not bickering and fighting." Historia pleaded.

"I agree with her. You guys act like idiots." Ymir rolled her eyes.

A few minutes had passed and Sasha finally showed up, (Y/N) trailing behind her. She was wearing a pink bikini and a pink skirt with a corny flower crown on top of her head. She could barely keep her balance, not to mention she was laughing hysterically for no reason. Sasha sat her down next to Jean and we proceeded with the game.

She's drunk already? She can't hang with alcohol at all.

"Someone's a little drunk already." Sasha said, eyeballing (Y/N).

"Already?! Man, you're a lightweight." Reiner shouted, chugging a can of beer.

"Alright. Bertholdt start it off, we'll go in a circle." Jean stated, wrapping his arm around (Y/N).

I rolled my eyes, he's so irritating.

Bertholdt looked around and made eye contact with Hanji, "Hanji make-out with the girl you find the most attractive." He smirked.

She smiled, deviously. "Definitely won't pass on that. (Y/N), pucker up!!" Hanji yelled, walking up to her.

There's no way in hell that Hanji founds (Y/N) the most attractive. I think I'm gonna throw up...

(Y/N) sat there speechless, staring up at Hanji, who was hovering over her body. Hanji softly cuffed (Y/N)'s cheeks and they both began making out ferociously. Everyone else was intrigued by it, but I found it revolting.

"That's so fucking hot!" Connie shouted, his mouth widened.

"I agree." Jean added on, staring intensely.

"Historia, give me a lap dance." Reiner said rather boldly.

Historia wouldn't dare dance on this idiot.

"I'm taking a shot." Historia rolled her eyes and chugged down the shot.

"Finally, my turn! Annie, suck my di-

These idiots are so damn horny.

"Give me a damn shot." Annie stated in her dull tone.

"(Y/N), grind on Jean." Ymir said, smiling.

No way that imbecile will go through with that.

She then positioned herself on Jean's lap and started grinding on him steadily—I clenched my fists and scowled because I felt extremely irritated. I leaned back against the sofa and fixated my eyes on the crowd dancing behind us. I had no clue why I felt so irritated, maybe it's because I didn't come here to witness live action porn.

"Woohoo! If you two ever made a porno, I'd watch." Connie leaned back, taking a hit from his blunt.

"This is so fucking lame." I blurted out indignantly, as I could feel the eyes on me. I avoided eye contact with everyone, as I stood up from the couch. I started walking away, until Reiner pulled my arm, forcing me to sit back down on the couch.

"Armin, lick Annie's inner thighs." Historia dared, smiling.

Armin's face turned bright pink and he looked distinctly unsettled. I knew Armin better than anyone else, but what I didn't know was that he wasn't as innocent as I thought. My mouth plunged wide-open, when I saw him pulling down Annie's pants and licking her thighs pleasantly. Annie's face even reddened, she didn't bother to stop him either—I wasn't the only one surprised by his action.

It was ultimately my turn, "Mikasa, kiss your crush." I exhaled, feeling stultified.

To my bewilderment, she hesitated and started blushing timorously. She covered up her mouth with her fingers and starting nibbling on her nails.

Why is she acting so weird? It's not that hard to kiss the person you like.

"I'll take a shot." She answered, in a shy manner.

After drinking her shot, it was her turn. "Eren, suck on the neck of the person you've last touched." She stated.

I felt my face turn pale and my hands turn clammy; the last person I touched was (Y/N), when she hugged me after we came back from being mislaid in the woods.

I suspired and stood up, tentatively walking towards her. I leaned over her body, our eyes meeting simultaneously. I pressed my lips against her neck and starting sucking on it intensely. I could've taken a shot, but a part of me didn't want to.

I sat back down in my spot.

"Goddamn!" Reiner shouted stridently.

"Ymir, kiss one of the boys." Armin stated, his face crimson red.

She growled, "I hate all of you." She replied, getting up and kissing Reiner right in the mouth.

Reiner looked completely flustered afterwards. It was almost like he enjoyed it in some sense.

"Connie touch the private part of your favorite person." Jean said, taking a puff.

"Shit, ain't gotta tell me twice!" Connie started forcefully rubbing Sasha's clit.

Oh brother...

"Oh my gosh, you're making me want to do some things to you!" She sexually giggled in his ear.

"Sasha, I'll take your ass upstairs right now. I've been wanting to pound you." He replied, laughing frantically.

These two need a room if anything because I do not want to see this.

"Nope, you're not doing anything on my bed." Historia said strictly.

"Fuck seven minutes in heaven, can we play seven minutes of head?" Connie whined—that bastard was beyond horny.

"I'd be down for that! And can we choose who gives us head?" Reiner asked, butting in.

I rolled my eyes.

"We're not doing that, you damn perverts." Ymir rolled her eyes, annoyingly.

"I dare myself to eat all of the food on the table." Sasha said, giggling. She was definitely beyond intoxicated.

"You can't do that!" Connie voiced, slightly frowning.

"There's no rule saying I can't!" Sasha yelled, crossing her arms.

"There is now." Connie replied, tugging on her ear.

It was finally (Y/N)'s turn to tell someone to do something. The others decided to skip Sasha's turn. I was strongly hoping it wasn't me because I don't want to do a damn thing that brat says.

"Historia, strip for me." She laughed, jokingly.

"For you? Of course!" She giggled and stood in front of (Y/N), removing her skirt. She started slowly dancing—moving her body up and down. Everyone intensely scrutinized, even me.

"Dance for me like that and I'll marry you." Ymir stated, she definitely enjoyed Historia's tease.

"She's so hot!" Bertholdt screamed.

"That's my wifey right there!" Reiner cheered her on.

"No one wants to marry an idiot with two different personalities." Annie rolled her eyes.

Annie is vastly blunt, but ninety percent of the time she's right.

After about a couple more rounds of do or drink, I felt abundantly drunk from passing
various times. Being drunk however, takes my mind off of things I don't want to think about—so, I was relishing it.

"We should play some more games in the pool!" Sasha suggested, lively.

"Totally! I want to swim." Armin spoke, Mikasa smiling in agreement.

I wasn't in the mood for swimming, it's not like I brought swimwear anyway. I wasn't even in the frame of mind to hang out with them anymore, nevertheless. They were all so pesky and it was hassling me, to the point I just wanted to be in total solitude. I grabbed a couple more cans of beer and headed upstairs into Historia's room. I chugged both cans of beer and went in her bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror with sorrowful eyes, wondering when was my life ever going to change? When was everything going to go back to normal? Those repulsive thoughts were storming my mind, until I heard the bathroom door open.

I looked over and saw (Y/N). My mouth slightly parted at the sight of her. She stood directly in front of me, completely motionless, as I gazed into her captivating (E/C) eyes. I shifted my body towards hers and felt a vehement passion I've never endured before. I gaped at her lusciously plump lips—and for some reason at this very moment, right then and there, I wanted her touch.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting you?" She asked me, nervously looking into my eyes.

I didn't say a word, I just pulled her further into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I pushed her soft body against the door delicately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her mushy lips against mine. I fiercely kissed her, gently rubbing her waistline. I moved my hand up behind her head and ran my fingers through her silky hair. I couldn't get enough of her.

I positioned my hands to the back of her thighs and lifted her body into the air. She wrapped her legs around my waist, as we continued to kiss eachother. I let my tongue roam the inside of her mouth, as I teasingly rubbed my dick up against her clit. She started to slightly grind her body against mine, which caused me to faintly moan from how salubrious it felt. I moved my lips up to ear and gently nibbled on it, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more, I wanted more of her.

I looked her in the eyes and pressed my forehead against hers. "I want you, (Y/N)" I muttered, breathlessly. I smelled the alcohol coming from her small breaths. She reached for my pants and started unzipping them, while I caressed her beautiful body with my hands.

"(Y/N)!! Are you okay in there? Hurry up!!" I heard Historia yell, pounding on the door.

My gaze soon focused on (Y/N) again, as she tried to hold her moans as best as she could.

"I'm coming, I'll be there in a second." She yelled back.

"We'll finish this later." I stated, gently putting her back on the ground. I decided to give her my shirt, so she wouldn't be walking around half-naked. I took off my jacket and my shirt and swiftly put my shirt on her—and thankfully, it came all the way down to her knees. I put my jacket back on and zipped it up. I leaned against the sink and waited for her to leave first, so it wouldn't look suspicious.

She pelted out of the bathroom and went downstairs with everyone else. I didn't want to be bothered with anyone, so I stayed in Historia's room for a little over an hour. I laid on her bed and gazed up at the ceiling. I was unable to sleep from how nauseous I felt, but for some reason my thoughts kept trailing back to (Y/N).

You're drunk Eren. You hate (Y/N), you were just horny.

I disdained my thoughts anyway and walked my drunk ass downstairs. I saw (Y/N) blacked out on the sofa. She looked cold and uncomfortable, so I listened to my inner conscience and hoisted her frail body into my arms. I carried her to Historia's bed and tenderly tucked her in. I didn't want her to wake up next to me and get the wrong impression, so I crashed on the sofa downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
6.4K 273 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...
7.4K 201 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...