The Doctor & The 13 Reasons W...

By espinosa1989

Hannah Baker is about to end her own life. She has already recorded tapes explaining why she did it. Just whe... More

Chapter 1: One Last Try
Chapter 2: Hannah Meets The Doctor
Chapter 3: The Instructor
Chapter 4: Enter, Clay Jensen
Chapter 5: An Adventure Through Space & Time
Chapter 6: The Paternoster Gang
Chapter 7: The Weeping Angels
Chapter 8: A Session With Madam Vastra
Chapter 9: 13 Reasons Why (Reasons 1-5)
Chapter 10: 13 Reasons Why (Reasons 6-8)
Chapter 11: 13 Reasons Why (Reasons 9-11)
Chapter 12: 13 Reasons Why (Reasons 12 & 13)
Chapter 14: The Clubhouse
Chapter 15: Attack of the Cybermen
Chapter 16: Back To The Future
Chapter 17: Hannah To The Rescue
Chapter 18: Saving Evergreen County
Chapter 19: Aftermath
Chapter 20: Graduation

Chapter 13: Back At Liberty

17 1 0
By espinosa1989

As Clay Jensen searches around the school for Jessica Davis, he finds her at her locker talking with Sheri Holland. Clay approaches them.

Sheri Holland: Hey, Clay.

Clay Jensen: Jessica, I need to talk you. Sheri, we'll talk later.

Jessica Davis: What's up?

Clay Jensen: Can we talk somewhere private?

Jessica Davis: Yeah. I'll talk to you later, Sheri.

Clay Jensen: We'll talk about the stop sign later, Sheri.

Sheri's eyes widen when Clay mentioned the stop sign as she watches them walk off. Meanwhile, Hannah finds Justin hanging out with Bryce Walker, Alex Standall, Zach Dempsey, Montgomery de la Cruz, Marcus Cole, & some of the jocks in the cafeteria. Hannah just freezes when she sees Bryce, but she shakes it off when she approaches them.

Monty de la Cruz: Well look who we've got coming our way.

Alex Standall: Hannah?

Hannah Baker: Justin, I need to talk to you.

Bryce Walker: Ohhhhh, you hear that? Baker wants to talk to Justy.

Everyone ohhh's at Hannah & Justin.

Hannah Baker: Fuck you, guys! Can we go somewhere private?

Justin Foley: Yeah, sure.

Marcus Cole: You better hope Jessica doesn't find out.

Justin gets up as he & Hannah walk out of the cafeteria. In that moment, Jaime Garrison joins the jock table.

Jaime Garrison: Hey, guys. You all up for a pick me up?

Bryce Walker: You know it, Garrison.

Also in the cafeteria, Stephanie joins Courtney Crimsen & Ashley on another table.

Stephanie: Hey, guys.

Ashley: Hey, what that in your ear?

Stephanie: Ear bling. What are you guys right after lunch?

Courtney Crimsen: Class, duh?

Stephanie: You guys wanna have fun after lunch?

Courtney Crimsen: Sure. What kind of fun?

The Doctor followed Tyler Down to the yearbook room. Tyler was developing pictures in the dark room when he hears the door open.

Tyler Down: Did you not see the red light turned on?

The curtain that was in front of the door gets pulled to the side revealing to be The Doctor.

The Doctor: Tyler Down.

Tyler Down: Who are you?

The Doctor takes out his psychic paper and shows it to Tyler.

Tyler Down: Evergreen P.D.?

The Doctor: What? I mean, yes. Evergreen P.D.

Tyler Down: What are you doing here?

The Doctor: I don't know, why don't you tell me? You're the one who who takes picture of girls from outside their windows.

Tyler begins to go pale as he feels like he's been caught.

Tyler Down: I'm sorry, what?

The Doctor: Quite the pictures you take.

The Doctor looks at the pictures that were developed by Tyler.

The Doctor: Very good pictures. Especially of her.

The Doctor points out a picture of Hannah & Clay that was taken in school.

The Doctor: Hannah Baker. Where are the rest of the picture of her that you took?

Tyler Down: I don't know what you're talking about.

The Doctor: You didn't take pictures of Hannah Baker from outside her bedroom. Especially the one where she was kissing Courtney Crimsen and spread it around school. Don't lie, I know.

Tyler Down: I can explain.

The Doctor: While you do that, I need you to give me every picture you taken of her including the negatives.

Tyler gives The Doctor all of Hannah's pictures & the negatives. Once he does, The Doctor puts them in his pockets. Tyler explained why he took pictures of Hannah.

Tyler Down: I took out my camera, just so I could get a better look. And... I started to take pictures. Hoping the pictures would make sense of what I was seeing.

The Doctor: That doesn't make any sense.

Tyler Down: Look, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Please don't tell my parents.

The Doctor: I'll tell you what, I'll forget that you took pictures of Hannah without her consent and drop all charges if...

Tyler Down: If...?

The Doctor: You can help me out. Tell me, besides Hannah Baker have you've also taken pictures of other students here in Liberty. Perticuly, Bryce Walker.

Clay brings Jessica to a empty classroom as he closes the door. Jessica is confused.

Jessica Davis: Ok, seriously, what the fuck is happening?

Clay Jensen: I need to talk to you about your party.

Jessica Davis: What about it?

Clay Jensen: What do you remember from that night? Besides Jeff dying.

Jessica Davis: Well, it was awesome, I had a lot to drink. Other than that, nothing.

Clay Jensen: Did you black out?

Jessica Davis: I did pass out.

Clay Jensen: When you woke up the next morning, did you felt weird?

While that was going on, Hannah & Justin stepped out from the cafeteria and also entered a empty classroom and began talking.

Hannah Baker: I know about Bryce & Jessica.

Justin Foley: What are you talking about?

Hannah Baker: I was in there, hiding in the closet. I saw everything. You & Jess came in, she passed out, you put her on her bed and stepped out, Bryce came in, you tried to stop him but he pushed you out, that's when he did it.

Justin was beginning to get nervous as he was caught. The conversation between Clay and Jessica & Hannah and Justin are happening at the same time. Clay had just told Jessica what Hannah said on tape 9.

Clay Jensen: It was you she was talking about, right? Because if it was, I want to help, okay? We need to do something about it. Tell someone.

Jessica Davis: That night did not happen the way Hannah said.

Clay Jensen: Then how did it happen?

Jessica Davis: I hooked up with my boyfriend.

Clay Jensen: With Justin.

Jessica Davis: Yeah. With Justin.

Clay Jensen: Hannah said you were completely out of it. She said things happened.

Jessica Davis: If something happened, I'd remember it. We were both pretty drunk, so we basically just passed out after.

Clay Jensen: Justin told you that, or you remember?

Jessica Davis: I remember. Okay? So back off.

Clay Jensen: Jessica, wait...

Jessica Davis: Clay, move!

Clay Jensen: You need to listen

Justin Foley: Hannah, you don't know what you're talking about.

Hannah Baker: I know what I saw.

Clay Jensen: It was Bryce. Bryce raped you, Jessica.

Jessica Davis: Hannah is lying. She's jealous because it didn't worked out for her & Justin and she's jealous of me.

Clay Jensen: Like she was jealous of you & Alex when she wasn't? Yeah, she told me about that, including the slap.

Justin Foley: Hannah, I'm sorry it didn't worked out for us...

Hannah Baker: Are you fucking kidding?

Justin Foley: I know how girls get jealous.

Hannah Baker: I'm not jealous.

Justin was beginning to walk away when...

Hannah Baker: Jessica wasn't the only one!

Justin stops on his his track when Hannah said that as he slowly turns around to look at her.

Justin Foley: What do you mean she wasn't the only one?

Clay Jensen: Think about it, Jessica. Think back to that night! Try to remember.

Jessica Davis: Fuck you, Clay!

Jessica just walks away as she leaves the classroom.

Hannah Baker: Bryce did it to me, too. Last week, at his party. After you & Jess left, Zach & Ashley went inside the house and I was alone. Then he came into the hot tub and that's when he did it.

Justin Foley: He raped you?

Hannah nods yes to Justin as he looks into Hannah's eyes.

Justin Foley: You're telling the truth.

Hannah Baker: He needs to be stopped. We need to tell her.

Justin Foley: I've got to go.

Hannah Baker: Justin...

Justin leaves the classroom as he goes running off. Justin & Jessica run into each other in the hallway.

Justin Foley: Jess, what's wrong?

Jessica Davis: Clay. Hannah feed some lie that he believes. I can't believe she would stoop that low.

Jaime Garrison: Hey, you guys alright.

Jaime Garrison now approaches them.

Justin Foley: Yeah, we're good.

Jaime Garrison: If you guys are looking for some privacy, I know a place where you can go.

That puts a smile on Jessica's face as she looks at Justin. Meanwhile back in the dark room, Tyler gives The Doctor all the pictures he took of Bryce Walker. The Doctor has explain to Tyler what Bryce did to both Jessica & Hannah.

The Doctor: These are all the picture you've took of him.

Tyler Down: I can't believe Bryce hurt both Hannah & Jessica. And everyone in school just celebrate him. If they only knew.

The Doctor: We will expose him. But we also need to know if he also hurt anyone else.

Tyler Down: What do you expect to find?

The Doctor: I don't know.

In the hallways, Clay finds his friend, Tony Padilla by his locker.

Clay Jensen: Tony.

Tony Padilla: Hey, Clay. What's up?

Clay Jensen: Have you've seen Hannah anywhere?

Tony Padilla: Right behind you.

Clay turns around to see Hannah approaching them.

Hannah Baker: How did it go?

Clay Jensen: She didn't believe me. She think you're jealous and that you made it up.

Tony Padilla: Made what up?

Hannah Baker: Tony...

Clay Jensen: Look!

Tony & Hannah look at where Clay was pointing as they see Justin & Jessica walking together while holding each other's hands.

Clay Jensen: We got to follow them.

Tony Padilla: What the fuck is going on?

Clay Jensen: Hannah will explain on the way. Come on!

As Clay, Hannah, & Tony follow Justin & Jessica, The Doctor continues looking at pictures of Bryce Walker.

Tyler Down: I don't see how looking at these pictures can help.

The Doctor: There sure is a lot of him and his buddies going behind the baseball field.

Tyler Down: Yeah, they hang out at a shed that's behind the baseball field. I don't know how they have access, normally only school employees have access.

The Doctor: Like coaches.

Tyler Down: That was my first guess.

The Doctor looks at a picture of the jocks going into the shed, when he sees something.

The Doctor: Hold up, do you have a magnifying glass?

Tyler takes out a magnifying glass from a cabinet and hands it over to The Doctor. The Doctor uses the magnifying glass on the picture to have a closer look.

The Doctor: Do you that, right behind the shed?

Tyler Down: Yeah, what is it?

The Doctor takes a closer look and his eye widen when he recognizes what he sees.

The Doctor: Cyberman.

Tyler Down: Cyberman?

The Doctor: Can you take me to the shed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 44 28
This is a fan fiction inspired by DC's Crisis On Infinite Earths. It features characters from DC Comics, Hellboy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Buffy...
2.7K 111 20
Hannah tried to kill herself but failed, Clay is distressed as Hannah is still in coma, but something supernatural & magical is awaiting for both of...
24.7K 607 15
Book 2 of 4 Every cigarette I smoke I dedicate to you. This is because you both kill me inside. You know my lips well and every time we touch, it set...
3.6K 226 29
Story synopsis: You're moving on from your trauma and are finding a growing sense of family on the Tardis, but things are changing, yourself more tha...