Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

بواسطة DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. المزيد

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35

374 41 37
بواسطة DreamerGirlKes

"Neither of you seen anything," Xerxes said as he turned to his two older sisters and little brother. All three shook their heads as he and some of the others sighed. AJ didn't know what to tell him. All he knew they were like that when they arrived.

"I don't know what to tell you, X. We found them like that, and from the look of it, they've been there for a while...."

"I know... I fucking know. DAMNIT!" He said, turning to punch the wall. Takahiro, Reece, Lucas, and AJ looked at one another as Eli walked up to Xerxes to calm him down. They all knew how Xerxes felt. Then on top of that, the doctors on their private floor wouldn't let X or any of their personal doctors work on either of them.

"Who hadn't we taken care of yet? I don't mean to talk about our enemies at a time like this, but someone wanted them dead and tried to make sure they were before leaving. I believe it has to be this was someone who has been here before. Maybe someone that we thought we could trust," Takahiro said. It made Axel sit up and look over to Sabastian then the others.

"You're suggesting that it could be one of my son's old enemies...."

"That's not...."

"No, it makes perfect sense, maybe it's not one of their enemies, but yours," Axel said, pointing to his grandsons. All of them looked at him. "Don't give me that fucking look. We all know you four have bad fucking tempers and make enemies wherever you go. You to Reece... I don't know. It seemed like an attack to hurt our family. To take our what they think is the most important thing to you." Axel said.

"Why are you trying to make us feel worse than we already feel, Opa? I understand that you're upset, but shit, you don't get to fucking throw allegations around like you never did shit to harm your fucking family."

"XERXES!" Neveah yelled, standing between her brother and grandfather. Axel may have been sick, but it didn't stop the old man from standing about to beat the fuck out of Xerxes with his cane until she stood in between them. "Look, Opa, I know you are upset about all of this. We are, too, and yes, they have tempers. Still, this could be anybody. We don't need to be pointing blame. X sit your ass down. Haven't we lost enough? We don't need to lose Opa today, too." She said, touching her brother's chest while Riley took his hand as a doctor walked into the waiting area.

"Dr. Köhler, your Father, has awoken, and he wanted to see you, Mr. Gordon, and Mr. Tanaka. Also, your Mother is out of surgery after cleaning all of her wounds. It appears she was shot six times, nothing life-threatening. Paris, Nova, Gabby, Violet, and Emma...."

"WAIT! Did you just say, Violet and Emma?!"

"Yes, Mr. Köhler, they all lost a lot of blood, but neither of them was dead, but I'm sorry. We couldn't save Ms. Natalie, nor Rylee," The doctor said as one of them left the waiting area to go find Erik and Victor as the rest listened to the doctor explain their injuries.

"My Dad, how will this affect him?"

"He should walk away just fine. Your sister... Mr. Tanaka. Did either of you know that she had heart issues? That wasn't a panic attack she had...."

"My wife had a fucking heart attack?!" Takahiro asked as the doctor nodded his head, making him look to Xerxes and the rest of her siblings. All shared the same look while Xerxes shook his head.

"Heart issues, no. I know that she's been under a lot of stress lately, but other than that, she's healthy. I'm the only one with heart issues. I-I need to go check her over."

"Dr. Köhler, I don't mean any harm, but you're not in the right mindset to care for your sister or anyone. It would be best if you just go see what your Father needs. The rest will be woke in a few. Hopefully anyway," He said. Xerxes nodded, leaving the room just as Victor and Erik walked in.

"Dad!" Vince said as Victor held up a hand. He and Erik were upset, but neither of them was showing it. Quickly Vic took a seat by Rodney while Erik sat beside Dimitri, who seemed a little better hearing his wife was alive. Still, it didn't help to know they had lost Natalie and Rylee.

"You trying to pull one of my stunts today?" Xerxes asked his father, walking into the room as he was trying to unhook himself. Luca stopped looking up at his sons, all with their heads tilted over to the side with a smirk.

"Damn Luc, I didn't take you for the escapee type. Scared they going to try and get blood while you awake?" Rodney smirked, walking past them. "Forreal laid your big ass down and rest. Our wives are okay. Dele just came out of surgery. You know she's a champ.... Nat and Ry didn't make it. Vic is holding it together, but I know he wants to punch something."

"Any idea of who done this?"

"No, we have all of our men searching the woods and half of the police department. I'm... we all are lost on this one. Usually, our enemies are open with their hate, but this time we know shit about who this is." Reece said, taking a seat just as Axel walked in. He didn't say anything, just walked over to his son, hugging him.

"You don't fucking get to scare me like that boy! I don't care how old you are. I am to leave this earth before you or another one of your siblings. Shit, Luca, I already lost one of my babies and your mother. I can't deal with losing another one before I go."

"I hear you, old man. You don't have to worry about me...."

"Dad, Mar had a heart attack too. It was minor, and it didn't stop her heart...."

"Long as she is alive. I don't want to hear about it. Just may sure it doesn't happen again. Takahiro, why are you in here and not with my daughter?" Luca said, making him nod, turning to the door. "I appreciate that you love me enough to come to check on me, Hiro. Tell my sweet pea that I love her, and her Mom will be okay." He finished as Hiro nodded, leaving. Soon as he did, Luca looked to AJ, and the boy knew immediately what he was about to say.

"I'm about to leave. I just wanted to make sure my parents, sister, and aunts were going to be okay. I know I need to get back to Lolo. Neveah, that will do. I don't want to take any more chances. I've been stupid enough."

"I'm glad you finally see it the same way we do. I will call the guards and have them lock her in the confinement rooms until she gives birth. Then we will see about locking her in an institution for a real evaluation. Not saying the twins or Dad didn't do a good job...."

"You saying she could have fooled us. I've been thinking the same thing. She wanted us to believe something was wrong with the baby the whole time besides checking on her. What about Ramiro?" Heav said, looking over at her father. He shrugged his shoulders, pointing to Xerxes and AJ.

"I'm going to talk to him. The man didn't seem to know much. Past the fact of her trying to get me to marry her. He didn't even know about the drugging, and the pregnancy was a surprise."

"Talk to him, but if something seems off, have the guard take him to the torture room. I will let you play because he will be your job and Ella if I feel that she needs to fucking go as well...."

"Xerxes, this could be someone after them...."

"Let's not jump to any conclusion right now. Plus, if Miro had enemies after him like that, they could have killed him a long time ago. Think about it, Josie. He leaves the estate just about every day without guards. The man works and comes back home like a religion. The only thing he is guilty of is spoiling that fucking brat of his." Xerxes said.

"How are you so sure? It could be him." Talia asked as Xerxes shrugged his shoulders and Reece handed her his phone. Talia smiled, shaking her head as she gave Reece back his phone.

"Our mistake was only watching Ramiro's every move and not his daughters. Then again, Ella didn't seem unstable. If that's what you call it. We won't be able to do the same with Ella right now. Lock her up. She will be okay for a few months."

"How do you feel, Ōjo?" Takahiro asked, walking into his wife's room. Kamaria looked around that the machines hooked up to her, then to her husband sighing. "I know you don't want to be here."

"Yeah, that. Have you heard anything about my parents? Please tell me they are okay, Hiro... and the rest. W-were all of them dead?"

"Claim down, baby. Your Father is okay, so is your Mother... and the rest." He said, telling a little white lie. Hiro didn't want Mar to get upset again. "I talked to the doctor... You have a minor heart attack Ōjo. I don't know what happened, but you're going to have to take it easy."

"I know, but you're lying to me, Hiro. I know this because you can't make eye contact with me, who all died. Tell me I can handle it. I promise."

"Your Aunt Nat and Ry. Now get some rest. I'm going to go home and check on our children and I... we will be back. I love you, my Joō." He smiled, kissing her hands, making her smile back as she kissed his cheek, whispering, love you back.

"Axel, I've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been?!" Ella yelled as he stepped out of the car. She was sitting outside of his house, making him sallow hard until he saw the guard look throw the window, watching.

"Ella, I don't have time for this. There are other things that are more important than you. Plus, I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from me?" He said, texting one of the guards to come and get her.

"I missed you...."

"Well, I don't fucking miss you. What are you doing here, Ella? You know my Mom doesn't want you anywhere near her house." He said as she tried to grab his hand. Quickly AJ pulled away cocking his head over to the side, looking at his little sister standing in the door. Swiftly AJ did a hand movement, warning her to be quiet as Adalynn nodded.

"Where is she?"

"Where is who?" He asked, answering her question with a question. The girl's face turned red as she stomped her feet. "Damn, you're acting like my little sister right about now, Ella. Grow the fuck up...."

"Why are you being a fucking dick, Axel?!" She screamed as the two guards grabbed her by the arms. "FUCK THE FUCK! LET GO OF ME, YOU ASSHOLES! AXEL, ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM DO THIS TO ME?! I'M PREGNANT! WITH YOUR BABY! You love me... I love you. Not her. Not her!" She cried.

"She's funny, AJ. I didn't think adults still acted like little kids. It's sad really. Maybe it's time for you to grow the fuck up, Ella, and think of someone other than yourself...."

"SHUT UP, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Ella snapped at Adalynn, and before AJ knew it, he had her by the neck.

"I can see how you're not fit to become a mother. If you ever, I mean ever call my little sister out of her name again. I'm going to let you see how big of bitch she can be. Don't forget she maybe be eleven, but she can beat your fucking ass any day bitch. I told you I was done with you. Take her to one of the confinement rooms in the main house. Don has already told them what to do." AJ said as both guards nodded.

"What?! No! You can't do this! Axel, I promise I'll stay away. I promise... I promise!" She yelled until they put her in the car and shut the doors. AJ smirked, shaking his head as Adalynn ran up, hugging his waist.

"Lola been looking for you, Bubba. I'm not too fond of how she forgets things, and I think we should kill Ella for making her like this... Oh, Lolo remembered you proposing to her. She told me that you made a lovely dinner for her. Lola loves you. Guess what?!"

"You talk too much...."

"No, Axel! I got to feel your baby move!" She said as she continued to talk until they reached his bedroom. Lola was sitting in the middle of the bed with his dog and Lynn's cat while watching television. She smiled as he walked in, holding out her hand.

"Hey, you!" She smiled as Adalynn ran and jumped on the bed with her, hugging and kissing Lola as if she was still a little girl. His little sister loved Lola to death for some reason, and the feeling was mutual.

"Tell him what we did! Please tell me you remembered," Lynn said, holding Lola's hand looking directly into her face with a smile. Lola smiled back, nodding a little. "Really?!"

"Ummm, a little. We did so much. Y-you... y-you help," Lola stopped thinking for a moment as she looked at his sister. "You helped me with our wedding. Yeah, that it's. Axel, did you know your little sister can draw?" Lola said with a smile. "I don't know what was, but she helped me a lot today. She helped me remember."

"Good, it means you and Ladybug will be spending some time together. Show me what you did."

Looks like we only lost Natalie and Rylee. Still a sad day for the Köhler family. Luca have awaken and well trying to escape as usual. Adele was shot six times and lucky to be alive but she's a trooper you all know that. Poor Kamaria heart couldn't take seeing her parents that why, but she is fine. Now it's who done this and why? Also, Ella was finally locked away for the moment, and Lola seemed to be getting better with Adalynn and the others help.

Thoughts???

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
108K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
91.3K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.