Dancing in the Rain

By bookgirl828

What was Maxon thinking when he caught America with Aspen in the hall that morning? What happened between the... More

Intro to Part I - Bullets and Tablecloths
Part I - Bullets and Tablecloths
I.a
I.b
I.c
I.d
I.e
I.f
Intro to Part II - The Roof and the Rain
II.a
II.b
II.c
II.d
II.e
II.f

Intro to Dancing in the Rain

371 1 0
By bookgirl828

"They slow dance when it rains. I have no idea why, but every time the sky turns gray, you'll find them together...It's like no matter what happens, they can find themselves again there."

- Eadlyn in The Crown

I'm calling this Dancing in the Rain because it's about the moments between Maxon and America. This is a collection of some of the fan fiction I've been writing about them, from Kiera Cass's series The Selection. There will be two separate parts of this collection  - creatively called Part I and Part II. I'll add each part consecutively as I finish. I don't own the characters or parts of the dialogue - this is just something I wrote because I wanted to know more about Maxon and America's story, and see certain events from other's perspectives! I hope you enjoy. 

- bookgirl828

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 215 22
Credit to Kiera Cass: I DO NOT OWN THE SELECTION PLOT LINE. *story takes place during The One* America has it tough as it is choosing if she really w...
49K 652 22
Is a fanfiction of the Selection series by Kiera Cass. Maxon had chosen Kriss to be his wife has he regret that? America's career is going strong, b...
74K 1.3K 29
Think. All of Kiera Cass's Selection books are magical, beautiful, and so utterly and completely romantic. And all this magic, beauty, and romance...
220K 2.6K 22
"AMERICA!" The bullet hit her just before I reached her. ** What if Maxon hadn't jumped in front of America in time? ** Alternate ending to The One...