The 30 Day Love Project

prettylittlewriter15 tarafından

For the longest time Zac has liked Erin. Problem is he has a reputation of cheating on girls and dating a lot... Daha Fazla

The First Date
Flirting with British Boys
Take me back
Target and Kisses
Lock-In
Movie night
Meeting the Parents
The 30th Day
Authors note
The Honeymoon Phase
Part title

The 30 Day Love Project

151 8 0
prettylittlewriter15 tarafından

"Erin what did you get on your Calculus test?" my best friend Alisha asked me. "An 89," I groaned. I hated 89's with a passion. Like its one number away from a 90. It's laughing in your face saying you are not good enough for an A.

"At least you passed I got a 64," Alisha said. "My parents are going to kill me. They are going to kill me bring me back alive and kill me again. And I have a date tomorrow."

I froze. Since when did Alisha have a date? Wait since when has Alisha actually date? Was she even aloud to date? "Alisha," I warned.

"Opps,"she said. "I must have forgot to mention it to you. Please don't be mad at me. I was going to tell you I promise it's just that I didn't want to tell you until he made it official."

"Ohhh my best friend is in love," I said and she blushed. I was happy for her.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I asked.

"Jack," she whispered and looked down at her feet. She blushed even harder.

I smiled at her and looked behind her.

"Speaking of your lover," I said and smirked. Jack was walking towards us but when he saw me he stopped. Looks like he doesn't want me to know about their secret relationship either. "Well I got to go but I will see at lunch," I said and hugged Alisha.

"All right see you later," she said and hugged me back. She walked over to Jack. He must have said something really cute or sweet because Alisha blushed and put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I smiled and turned around and started walking to my AP English class. I walked in and sat in my seat. Right in the middle of the class room.

"Omg did you hear that Zac is going to ask out the girl he has been crushing on since 1st grade sometime today," some blonde girl said.

"I know I hope that girl is me," another blonde said.

Zac. The most popular guy in school. Rumor has it Zac has been in love with a girl since the 1st grade. But of course he has to date 50 million girls at the same time. I feel bad for that girl he is probably just going to break her heart later on. Even though most girls knew this they still wanted to be the girl that he loves.

"I heard he's going to ask her out at lunch and make a whole big deal about it," blonde number one said. "There's going to be a band, singers, dancers it's going to be magical. "

I chuckled to myself. I decided to ignore them and start on my work. I would be lying to myself if I said I don't care about who Zac's mystery girl was. I didn't hate the guy. I mean if we got partnered up for a project or if we had to sit next to each other I could manage.

The bell finally rang a long 45 minutes later and it was time for lunch.

"Erin did you hear about the Zac thing," Alisha said running up to me. She looked crazy with 2 binders in her hand and her other hand holding her lunch.

"Ya I heard about the Zac thing but don't you already have a boyfriend," I said smirking and laughed.

"It's not official yet," she said and rolled her eyes.

We walked into the cafeteria and the first thing I heard was Zac's name. Everywhere I went I heard Zac's name.

"I hope I'm Zac's mystery girl."

"I wonder who Zac's going to ask."

"It's obvious that Zac is going to choose me."

I looked over at the table Zac was sitting at and he was completely oblivious to his name being said everywhere.

"Ok is it just me but I'm tired of hearing about Zac," Michelle said as we sat down at our table. Michelle was another one of our best friends.

"Nope I am tired of it to," Cody said. Cody was our gay best friend. "I mean it's obvious that he's going to choose me," Cody said jokingly.

"Anyways do you guys want to hang out at the mall this weekend?" I asked. After that we made plans to hang out this weekend and didn't mention Zac again.

Suddenly someone started speaking into a microphone. I looked up and saw Zac standing on a top of his table. Thank god there was no food on the table.

"Well," he started. "Many of you heard that I'm going to be asking out the girl I have been in love with since 1st grade. Well that is true. But the hula dancers and the band are not true. They canceled on me. But finally after 11 years. 11 long years I finally got the courage to ask her out."

Suddenly the bell rang. Everyone groaned but got up and headed to their classes. I got up and headed to my locker. When I got there I got a text.

Meet me in room 343 after the bell rings don't be late

I started to head to room 343. Who texted me? Why was I even meeting this person? This person could be a murderer for all I know. Erin clam down there are no killers in our school.

Right as I walked in the bell rang. I saw no one in the class room. I went and sat in a desk and waited for mystery person to show up.

"Hey," someone said.

I looked up and saw Zac.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I sent you that text," he said. "I need to ask you something,'' he said nervously as he took a seat by me.

"Ok," I said confused. Why would he want to talk to me?

"Well you obviously saw what happened at lunch today," he said.

"Ya so what happened why do you need to talk to me about that?" I asked. Where was he going with this? Wait did he have a crush on Alisha? Did he want advice about how to ask out Alisha since she was my best friend? "I'm sorry but Alisha isn't interested in you."

"Wait what no I'm not interested in Alisha," he said shaking his head.

"Ok so what do you want because I need to get to class," I said. I got up and grabbed my stuff and started to head towards the door.

"Wait," Zac said. He grabbed my arm and spun me around until our bodies were touching. He put an arm around my waist.

"Erin I'm interested in you," he whispered in my ear.

"Wait you can't be," I said. "Why me. Is this some sort of joke?"

"Erin no I'm not joking you have to believe me," he pleaded.

"How should I believe you?" I asked. "This is probably what you say to every girl before you date them."

"I swear that's not true Erin you got to believe me," he begged. "Give me chance let me prove to you that I'll stick by your side I'll never let you down. Go out with me. Be my girlfriend. Please.

"Zac I'm so sorry I can't," I said and walked out without looking back.

*******

"Umm hey can I talk to you," Kellen one of Zac's best friends asked walking up to me. Kellen was a pretty nice guy and we were friendly with each other.

"Sure," I replied back. I followed him until we reached an empty classroom. Oh god I didn't have good luck with empty classrooms. Last time I was in one the most popular guy in school asked me out as an April fool's joke. It wasn't even April it was September.

"Don't be nervous," he said clearly aware that I was nervous. He opened the door for me and followed me inside. I went and sat at a desk and waited for Kellen to start talking.

"Ok I have known since 6th grade that Zac has been in love with you," he started. "6 years erin, I have known for 6 years. He has been my best friend since 3rd grade and I know that when he talks about you I have never seen him happier. Erin trust me he really likes you."

"Just stop lying to me I'm not going to go out with that person," I said.

"Erin I'm not lying you have to trust me," he said. "Why do you hate him so much?"

"I don't hate him Kellen," I started. "I wouldn't mind being friends with him but I'm not going to go out with him just in case I start have feelings for him and then he'll go cheat on me or break up with me a week later because he found someone better. You have to understand that I have feelings to."

"Erin I understand but I swear he would never do anything like that to you," he said as he stepped closer to me. "Give him a chance. One chance. I promise that you will not regret it. He loves you."

"I'm not trying to be rude but how does he love me he barley knows me and I barley know him?" I asked.

"That's his story to tell but I promise he'll treat you like a princess," he said.

"I'll think about it," I said finally. I already have decided on my answer.

"Good but Erin let me say one more thing," he said. "Give him a chance. I know I have said this so many times but he's my best friend. It would kill me to see him so unhappy if you say no. I know I sound gay right now but he's my best friend and has been there for me and he tells me everything and from the way he talks about you I sounds like he really likes you. If you say yes keep an open mind get to know him."

"Ok I will I'll let you know what happens," I said and hugged Kellen.

"Oh trust me you won't be the first person to tell me. I'll probably see it all over Instagram and then Zac will tell me the minute it happen," he said and hugged me back.

Finally school was over and I walked over to my car. I had so much homework to do. Luckily I didn't run into Zac today. Don't get me wrong I mean I had my answer for him picked out. I just hoped I didn't hurt his feelings too much.

When I got to my car I saw Zac waiting for me.

"Erin just listen to me," Zac begged me. He grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was facing him. I looked up into his blue eyes. "Erin please give me a chance. Just listen to me."

"Zac I'm so sorry I can't," I said feeling guilty.

"Erin just listen I really like you but I know from my reputation you seem scared that I'm going to hurt you or cheat on you but believe me I'm not," he said.

"Why should I believe you?" I asked rudely.

"I don't know because I have been in love with you since 1st grade," he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I stayed quiet for a moment. "Zac I'm sorry I have to go."

"Wait give me 30 days," he said.

"30 days for what?" I asked.

"30 days. You have to be my girlfriend for 30 days. For me to prove myself to you. For me to win you over. 30 days to show that I love you," Zac said. "Please give me 30 days."

"And if I want to break up with you within those 30 days?" I asked.

"You can, I would rather see you happy with someone else than be unhappy with me," he said.

"Alright but only 30 days and you can't force me to do things I don't want to," I said.

As soon as I told him my answer his face lighted up and he gave me a huge hug.

"I promise you won't regret it," he whispered in my ear.

What have I got myself into?

"You what!" Cody asked.

"I may or may not be Zac's girlfriend," I said.

"Wait you are the girl Zac has been crushing on since 1st grade?" Michelle asked.

"Apparently," I replied back.

"Do you even like the guy Erin?" Alisha asked.

"Not really," I admitted.

"So why are you going out with him?" Alisha asked.

"He asked me to give him a chance. He asked me to give him 30 days. But I'm going to break up with him in a week." I said.

"Erin at least give the poor guy 30 days like he wished for." Michelle said.

"I don't know I'll think about it but meanwhile don't tell anyone about the 30 day love project," I said laughing at the name I came up with.

Later that night before I was going to sleep I got a text.

Goodnight babe sleep tight see you at school tomorrow- xoxo Zac

I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

This was going to be the longest month of my life.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.9K 794 30
"Tää on helvetin typerää, joudut muutenkin ongelmiin jos joku saa selville tästä, miten helvetissä sä vieläkin mua jaksat, ai koska saat panna mua?"...
98.1K 497 6
suositeltu vain Yli 14-vuotialle. Alle 14-vuotiaat lukeminen omalla vastuulla!!
6.5K 165 20
"Ihan kuin välillämme olisi ollut jokin magneetti. Magneetti, joka liitti huulemme yhteen. Magneetti kahden himoa täynnä olevan ihmisen välillä. Siin...
29.6K 1.8K 20
"Kuka vittu sä oot?" kysyn häneltä ja vedän huppua enemmän naamani etee. "Ööö... Edward" hän vastaa vähän ärtyneesti, mut kuitenki samaa aikaa kys...