Not Your Moonlark/ A KotLC Fa...

By BookBeez

Sophie Foster finds herself in a fight with everyone she knows- and it's all because of a misunderstanding. S... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Alone
Chapter 2- Goodbye
Chapter 3- The journal
Chapter 4- Talented
Chapter 5- Deep down
Chapter 6- Bad Blood.
Chapter 7- Invincible
Chapter 8- Missing Princess!?
Chapter 9- Queen
Chapter 10- Ziris! (Zhan+Iris)
Chapter 11- Missing?
Chapter 12- Back in the Lost Cities
Chapter 13- The announcement.
Chapter 15- One more day.
Chapter 16- It's time.
Chapter 17- Alpha Mode
Chapter 17- Truce
Epilogue

Chapter 14- Live a little

2.3K 20 26
By BookBeez

Iris P.O.V

After the announcement, Iris headed to Annalise's shop.

"Hey, Annalise," Iris said.

"Hi! I swear you're a different person when you're making those announcements." Annalise told Iris, who laughed.

"Well, you gotta start somewhere," Iris responded.

"So, I'm assuming you didn't just come here to have a random chat?" Annalise asked in a low tone, sitting down.

"What makes you think that?" Iris wondered.

"2 reasons. 1, You just made a huge announcement about how everyone in the Lost Cities is in danger, and 2, I'm an empath."

Iris sighed and sat down. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Cross my heart." 

"I- I had a vision." 

Annalise gasped. "You're not lying..."

Iris shook her head. "I had it the night I found out Zhan went missing. It's how I know where he is."

"I've never heard of anything like that," Annalise said.

Iris stared at her hands. "Why can't I be normal?"

Annalise scooted closer and put an arm around her shoulder. "You are normal, Iris. Sure, you're Queen, and you have awesome powers, but that doesn't mean you're not a proud Shagwyn. Nothing will ever change that."

A tear slipped down Iris' cheek. 

"Something else is bothering you," Annalise pressed.

Iris nodded. "Is it bad that I miss my fami- my adoptive parents and friends from the Lost Cities?"

"Absolutely not. Iris, you're the bravest person I know. And they are your family. Zhan told me what they said to you, and I agree that it was horrible. But I also agree that giving someone a second chance is the right thing to do."

"Thank you, Annalise."

"Any time. Now, we need to cheer you up. Have you ever tried Shimmer Berry Pie?"

Iris shook her head. Annalise pulled out a pink and purple crystal and leaped them to a shop.

"Whoa," Iris breathed.

"Wait until you see the inside!" Annalise exclaimed, grappling her wrist and dragging her in.

She was right. The inside was like 500 alicorns came in and puked happiness.

(Ignore the fact that it says cake shop lol)

"Hello, Annalise!" A woman called. She had red hair and hazel eyes, and she was wearing an apron that said, "Kiss The Cook!"

The woman looked at Iris, then fell to her knees. Iris blushed and hid behind her hair.

Annalise cracked up. "Iris isn't used to that yet."

The woman got up and shook Iris' hand. "My name is Enya. What brings you here?"

"Iris has never tried Shimmer Berry Pie!" Annalise answered for her.

Enya laughed and conjured up... a masterpiece.

That didn't look like your average cherry pie, but she wasn't complaining! 

Iris took a bite and...

"O.M.G," She said with a mouthful

It was like someone took Mallowmelt, gave it to an alicorn, pooped it out, mixed it with rainbows, and put a cherry on top.

After she was done, she felt like her worries had just gone away.

"Thank you," She told Annalise.

"Any time," Annalise responded with a smile.

Biana P.O.V

Biana sat in her room with thoughts whirling around her head.

Why did Sophie want to know about the hearing? 

Sabotage?

Apologies?

"B?" Fitz asked from her doorway.

"Come in," She called.

"I know you want to figure out why Sophie wants to know about the hearing, and I do too, but you gotta live a little."

"Ya."

She walked downstairs with Fitz to find everyone waiting for her.

"Um..." Biana started.

"I invited everyone over," Fitz told Biana.

"Oh-" Biana mumbled.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Keefe asked.

An evil grin spread across Bianas face.

"Truth or dare."

"Deal!" Keefe exclaimed.

"Fitz, truth or dare?" Biana asked Fitz, who groaned.

"Dare?" Fitz said cautiously.

"I dare you to let me give you a makeover!" Biana squealed.

Fitz groaned and sulked up to her room. 

These are the things Biana made Fitz wear:

Biana cracked up.

And she'd let go of her worries for a day afterward.

She only needed to live a little.

A/N guys sorry for the short and silly chapter. I tried my best :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 318 46
This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people her age and becomes instantly close with...
4.6K 136 13
Sophie Foster is an academic scholar. Accepted into Foxfire on reccomendation from her best friends dad, she is absolutely ecstatic for her academic...
5.2K 400 50
Eleven-year-old Jamie Foster, has never been normal, and doesn't fit in. She knows that she was adopted... but from whom, and where? Because her fath...
125K 1.7K 25
" It isn't normal, but it's mine. " || Sophie Foster and Keefe Sencen aren't exactly known for being normal. And their romantic life is no exception...