Ramira Fenty

By ShrazyMe

We have achieved so much of the same things in life but when it comes down to society, my twin is the better... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram

Chapter 5

475 24 1
By ShrazyMe

RamiraFenty: That's twin

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me, are you too?
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

Zayn stays rooted to the same spot and I narrow my eyes as I take in his body language which isn't really inviting. He is an amazing vocalist but he's not much of a performer which isn't really a problem but he could be so much bigger if he opened up more.

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sun rise
On your sins just me and you

He takes the longest time to release music and when he does, he barely promotes it. He doesn't go on tour and he rarely does live shows which isn't good. Zayn could be the vocalist of our generation if he didn't stay in his shell.

Zayn holds his hand out to me and I grab a hold of it as we sing together.

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

Baby, I am right here

I push him away as I begin walking around the rehearsal space while performing the hell out of the song.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

As we continue to perform the song, he starts breaking out of his shell a little bit but he still needs a lot of work. I bite down on my bottom lip as he grabs the back of neck and holds me in place as he sings to me.

Girl give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Girl give love to your body

I smile at the note that he hits.

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

We cup eachother's face as we sing the last few notes.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

"What did you think of that?" Zayn asks as he takes his earpiece out. "Be honest."

"You killed it." I tell him honestly as I take a few sips of my water. "You just need more of a stage presence, move around the stage and just live in the moment."

He just shrugs his shoulders in response.

"When we're up on a stage, we're the ones who have full control of the space which is why it's important to make use of it even if you're just talking." I continue. "It also helps with making the audience feel like they are a part of the show. You don't even have to touch them, just move to their section and sing to them." 

"Right." Zayn sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. "I don't know if I can do it."

"You were in one of the biggest boy bands in the world." I remind him. "You guys toured the whole freakin' world then you decided to leave. Not long after, you released some music but you never went on tour or performed at shows. I know that you get bad anxiety but your fans know that and they still love you."

Zayn just looks at me.

"Just start performing at small shows that house a couple hundred people then work your back up." I smile softly at him. "You're far too talented to just be performing for ten minutes at my shows, you're a headliner so act like it."

"You're right." He straightens up. "I'm Zayn fuckin' Malik."

"Yes, the fuck you are." I hype him up. "You own this bitch."

"Somewhere along the way, I forgot who I was and I got comfortable with doing the bare minimum." He pulls me in for a sweet kiss. "Thanks Reni."

---

"Zayn."

"Ramira, look over here."

I slip my hand into Zayn's as we past the paparazzi who are following us.

"Where's Rihanna?"

"Is it true that you cheated on Ramira with Ariana Grande?"

Zayn snaps his head in their direction, "Fuck off."

I give his hand a small squeeze because I don't want him getting bad press over these fuckers who clearly have no respect for us. There are some good paparazzi who take pictures of us from afar without a saying a word but lately, we keep coming across the assholes.

Security blocks the men from getting any closer to us as we reach the entrance of The Nice Guy where we will be dining with friends.

"There they are." Tammy stands up as a hostess leads us over to their table. "Forever the last ones to arrive."

Zayn chuckles, "Blame Ramira, she went through five outfit changes before settling on this number."

"That's a lie." He winces as I pinch his side, "Zayn was sleeping the entire time and he only woke up to get ready when I said it was time to leave."

The group let out a laugh.

"We forgive you." Jordana winks at us and I smile as I take note of her presence. I haven't really had the pleasure to spend time with her outside of a work setting but I do know that she's a dope chick.

Bebe looks at me and I wink at her, "We've only ordered appetizers and it has yet to arrive so take a seat."

Zayn and I go around greeting everyone personally before taking our seats besides eachother. 

"Bebe." I give her another hug. "Long time no see girl."

"Your girl is sober now." She tells me and my eyes widen in surprise before I pull her in for another hug. Bebe and I used to be cool back in the day but I didn't realise that she was battling an addiction so she would disappear for months at a time until I eventually stopped hearing from her.

I heard that she got out of rehab, released an album and started wrestling again but I haven't had the chance to see her.

"Nice to see you again, Bebs." Zayn reaches over my body to pat her back before we pull away from eachother. "The album was great."

"Thank you." She smiles at both of us. "Now I'm just waiting on our late asses to join me in the comeback era."

"We're just trying to get to your level." Zayn jokes as three waiters arrive with our appetizers which they lay out on the table. To be honest, I'm not really looking to have any of this since Zayn and I smoked on our way here.

As everyone is digging in and making conversation, I am pleasantly surprised to see Zayn engaging more. He is usually the silent type who will contribute when he is spoken to so this is really nice and it means that I don't have to compensate for his lack of speaking by speaking non stop.

"I'm proud of you." I tell him after we have ordered our main and he smiles at me. "This is the new era."

"The era of love." He looks into my eyes to see my reaction to his words and I think I surprised him by kissing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
363K 31.7K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)