EVIGHEDEN ||Yizhan Fanfic|| O...

By Script-Symphony

Omega prince Xiao Zhan was sealed all his life by his father because of his difference and was made a tool of... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Alpha Prince Wang Yibo
Chapter 3. New Home
Chapter 4: Void
Chapter 5: Too Cold
Chapter 6: Submissive Just For Him
Chapter 7: The Always Future Changes
Chapter 8: Finally Falling
Chapter 9: A Complete Different Being
Chapter 10: The Predator Becomes the Prey
Chapter 11: Beware of Your Thoughts
Chapter 12: Wave of Power
Chapter 13: Know Your Foes & Your Allies
Chapter 14: He Knows, Perhaps Too Much
Chapter 15: Possessiveness
Chapter 16: What is Love?
Chapter 17: Something Feels Wrong
Chapter 18: He Sees Everything But Not Everything?
Chapter 19: He Wrote his Fate...So What?

Chapter 2. Omega Prince, Xiao Zhan

799 67 10
By Script-Symphony

Yarn, pearls, beads, quil, and sequins, the young maid passed the corner with a big basket of them, striding further and further towards the verboten west wing of the royal palace.

Her steps were feather-light yet whisked, her orbs of blue glancing back once in a while, surveying her environs for any passers.

Finally, she came to a stop to what looked like a wall, but soon vanished and in replace was a fine door. With a push, it opened and she instantly sauntered in and dematerialized from sight, followed by door which turned back into a thick cemented wall for the prosaic eyes.

Waddling into an enormous chamber, her blue orbs instantly docked on a figure crouching on the fluffy mattress in the center of the space, legs crossed over the other, eyes soldered to the book in hand, wholly enthralled but she knew he was cognizant of her presence or probably not.

"Your highness?"

Almost instantly, her breath hooked when a pair of brown eyes met her blue orbs, making her congealed on her steps as if she was apprehended as those brown orbs peered through her essence.

"Your Highness," the maid kept her head bowed before the celestial creature that seemed to have embellished her with his divine presence, also known as the sixth Prince, the only Omega prince in the heart of Frigon Empire, Prince Xiao Zhan.

His skin was what you portray as alabaster that seemed to glow from within, he was flawless, the purest jade had no comparison, while his long midnight dark hair laid neatly on his back and some on the bed, the rest of his features were unseen as they were hidden behind a white veil that matched his clothes, the only thing bare on his face were his brown eyes that hypnotized those that ogled too long.

Slamming the book shut, the Omega prince stood on his bare feet, his lengthy traditional ruqun ru dress skirt falling, sealing the golden chains around his ankles.

"I brought the items that you asked for, sixth Prince,"

Xiao Zhan slowly approached her, abandoning the book on his layer till he halted in front of her, dipping his hand into the basket in her hold, he took hold of the yarn, fondling it in his fingers as he stared down at it, a bit fascinated before his enigmatic brown eyes met hers again, making the maid breath hitch again, her eyes widened. "Five years passed and you are still spineless at my sight," he spoke behind his veil, putting back the yarn into the basket before stepping back.

"What news have you brought for me today, Amara?" his voice ranged calmness, too serene that it daunted her.

Five years passed, Amara still couldn't bring herself to look at the prince's void eyes for a second longer without shuddering.  Perhaps because she knew he wasn't natural, everyone in and outside the kingdom knew the Omega prince of Frigon wasn't common.

Perhaps it was because she hadn't seen his face before, all she had seen of him were his emotionless brown eyes that always seemed to strike her like lightning, she could never be immune to them.

Mustering her courage once more, Amara opened her mouth to speak but the prince instantly chipped in.

"The prince of Dawnton would make a good husband, don't you think, Amara?"

Too composed, his voice was just too amicable that it sent her heart darting and her head thrashing. How did he know for someone who had never stepped out of these cursed chambers from the past ten years? The question nearly left her lips but she held back the words.

It was nothing unusual anymore, she was a bit frightened at first at how he was aware of the outside world without stepping out and then she remembered, the prince wasn't ordinary.

Back to the prince's question. The third prince of Dawnton was nothing but a reckless, spoiled, and complete philanderer, a womanizer. Amara could only shake her head in disapproval.

"A wild one judging from your thoughts," he turned and headed back to his mattress, picking up his book with care, so tender, delicate.

Amara's head jerked up, forgetting the fact that the prince could hear her thoughts as if they were being spoken out loud. It still frightened her.

"You know I hate it when you hide things from me, Amara, I thought we became friends?" Xiao Zhan flipped through the pages of his book, his voice coming out a bit uncaring. She would love to see his expressions, she knew his face would  be blank just like his soulless eyes.

Amara gulped, feeling coerced even though she was a beta in front of an Omega male. The pheromones sprinkling around were athletic, nothing like an Omega would acquire. "He's a bit reckless."

The sixth prince was frigid, mellowing out, and, collected. Maybe it was because he had been away from people for the past ten years. The only people he saw were his former maid that mysteriously vanished, being the only one that got a glimpse at the prince's face, the king, and Amara.

And the tale went around, misfortune fell on those who get a peek of the prince's face. Those who saw him before his eighth birthday all forgot what he looked like the next morning, the image of his face ceased from their heads.

Perhaps that was why the King thought it was best to have him clogged in his chambers for the rest of his life or maybe not.

Prince Xiao Zhan nodded. "Anything else, Amara?"

"The King wishes to know if he would return with victory against Sansora?"

"Victory shall be his." The prince declared, almost too indifferently, it was as if he had no care in the world, no purpose or he had yet to find his reason for existence.

Amara walked over and placed the basket on a little table away from the bed.

The powers of the prince fascinated her. From what she knew, his powers manifested themselves on his eighth birthday, it was the same day that brought doomed over his head. His powers were ever heard of. There were witches who practiced magic, no one was ever born with powers except the prince. He was just so unbelievable and something told her the prince could break the spell on the door and leave anytime he wanted but chose to remain concealed.

"Leave when you're done Amara, your forlorn pheromones are unsettling. Return when you are calm enough to stand in my presence," the prince spoke in a distant voice that made Amara wanted to run and never come back.

************************************

"You've committed the tremendous blunder of your life, King OREAL!" The King's adviser, Pe Shuhao shook his head in a grievance. Kings were made to be prudent, he just didn't know what went through the head of the King of Frigon.

The King's head jerked up at the tone his advisor was using, his sharp black eyes almost cutting through the man's soul but Pe Shuhao stood unflinching. He was already old, balancing his weight with a walking stick, his face wrinkled and his hair covered in nothing but grey, he had nothing to lose while the King had so much that was about walking out his door because of his inanity.

The king grip the side of his throne, his eyes stoic, harsh, his jaw clenched, Pe Shuhao could almost hear the gritting sound of the King's teeth.

"It was a minute decision,"

Pe Shuhao scoffed. "Dawnton is already a powerful Kingdom, the sixth Prince is your only source in battle. You are sending a weapon to their disposal, you are dumber than I thought, Oreal!"

The King slammed his hand on hand on his throne, sharply standing on his feet as he walked down the altar of his throne. "You ancient cow,  I am your King!" A warning left his words but then again, Pe Shuhao had nothing to lose.

"You better listen to me if you don't want your kingdom burnt to ashes,"

"You were there when the prepositions were made, you kept your big mouth shut then, only to act now like some wise old cow that you're not!" The king grabbed Pe Shuhao by the collar, yanking so forcefully that almost had all the man's bones shaking. For a moment he thought he would finally meet his end in the hands of this brainless king, it would be nothing but a shameful death. "Dawnton might have the Omega but he's still my son and I own him. He's mine to use whenever I please. If he doesn't remember, I will crave it on his flawless back!" With a strong shove, the older man landed on one side of the throne room while the king stormed out from the main hall with loud and echoing steps.

Pe Shuhao could only shake his head. "This is the beginning of Frigon downfall, luckily I won't be alive to witness it,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...
6.1K 547 11
So guys. This is my first Ever writting a Haunted Story. This FF is inspired by an Indian movie "1920 evil returns". In This movie, there is a song...
59.8K 1.3K 8
Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji of Gusu...From the first time I laid eyes on you, everything was red...but to fall in love with a man who wants me dead: how cr...
124K 5.7K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...