[EN] Splendide Nuit ✦ Druig

By eternalsams

✦―In the beginning, when Arishem created the first sun and brought light in the universe, he had to balance... More

「ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xx」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪ」
「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ」
「ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ」
「ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ」
「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ɪ」
「ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ..? ɪ」
「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ɪɪ」
「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ɪɪ」
「ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ..? ɪɪ」

「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ɪ」

826 22 14
By eternalsams

First day of shooting. All the costumes were finally ready to be worn and used. Each actor had tried their outfits but none knew what the others looked like. Victoria was in her trailer, putting on the different parts of her costume. When she was finally ready, she went out and the heat of summer hit her. She reached the set and could see different silhouettes in the distance. Her eyes widened when she recognized Barry in his long suit. The two friends got closer and hugged each other to greet each other, admiring their costumes. The others arrived quickly and complimented each other before following Chloe Zhao's signs. The wind blew a lot on the coast and all their capes flew almost dramatically, adding something you couldn't find in a studio. Victoria was not used to outdoor filming but she had to admit that she liked this new experience very much. They spent the morning shooting different scenes to start adapting to the characters and their environment. The break arrived quickly and they met under a large tent to share their meal.

          - I gotta say that I feel ridiculous doing the finger guns. Kumail slightly laughed. I really hope you have some ideas in your mind to make that look cool. He pointed Chloe.

          - Don't worry about it, it will look super cool.

          - Yeah, and I feel like I'm stealing everything from Lizzie Olsen with those fingers moves. Victoria said. Not that I complain, I love Scarlet Witch. I just don't wanna seem like I'm a second version of Wanda. Nyx is much older than her, she's supposed to be the second version. She made chuckle everyone.

          - By the way, are you two feeling comfortable enough for everything I've planned for you ? Chloe asked Victoria and Barry.

          - You mean all the kissing, making out and sex scenes ? The actress asked to be sure they were thinking about the same thing, making the director nod. Personally, I think I'm okay with it. She said before looking at Barry next to her.

          - It's not like I haven't done this before. He joked, causing Victoria to choke on her food.

          - You have ? She asked him.

          - Yeah, you haven't ?

          - No. But I suppose we just have to stay cool and to communicate for it to look not that terrible, right ?

          - Broadly speaking, that's it. Barry chuckled before taking a bite of his piece of bread.

          - If you need time to prepare yourself before the shooting or anything, you just have to ask me. I don't want it to be awkward. Chloe told Victoria when she saw her doubting.

The idea of doing all these scenes didn't bother her that much, but it was mostly doing it with someone who had already done this kind of thing. She really didn't want to look ridiculous or stupid compared to him.

          - Yeah, I think I might need some weeks before we get into it. Please. She displayed a sorry face.

          - Aww, you're nervous to have fake sex with Barry, how cute. Kumail joked before dodging the piece of bread Victoria threw at him.

          - Hey, hey, hey. The bread isn't free. Chloe stopped her, causing the actress to apologize. But the sand is. She winked at her.

          - What ? The actor exclaimed, making laugh all his co-stars. Yeah, laugh all you want, you won't laugh long when sand is gonna be in your costumes.

          - I could give you some advice not to be nervous, if you want. Barry leaned towards Victoria to whisper to her. I know this kind of scenes can be stressful and that you think you won't be good enough. But it's like real sex, you know. You just have to communicate and be sure to be ready not to do anything wrong. He winked at her.

          - Thank you, Barry. I really appreciate that. She gave him a smile.

Victoria was pacing the back of the stage, she could hear Kevin presenting the Black Panther II project and she knew that Eternals was going to be next and that they were going to have to go on stage. She had never been revealed at the casting, not even at the San Diego Comic Con, so stress and anxiety quickly showed up. But she was not the only one in this case, her co-star Barry Keoghan was also going to be announced for the first time. The two actors had had an incredible chemistry on the set and due to the story of their characters, it did not surprise anyone that they get along well.

          - Now, let's talk about a film that's coming out in November of next year. She could hear Kevin announce on stage. About a group of immortals created by Disney legend Jack Kirby, and a film we called 'The Eternals'.

The screams of the fans filled the room and gently made the actors who were waiting to be called smile. Victoria sat down on one of the boxes to clear her head and her friend sat next to her.

          - Heh, everything is gonna be fine, don't worry. They're gonna love ya. Barry reassured her as he put his hand on her shoulder.

          - Is this always so stressful ? She looked up at Angelina, who had a lot of experience in that kind of events.

          - Only the first times. She tenderly smiled.

          - Now this is... Kevin kept going. We have assembled a giant cast for you in this, and this story spans thousands of years, we pull back the cosmic curtain on the MCU in ways you can't imagine. You wanna meet the Eternals ? He eventually asked, causing the crowd to cheer.

The director of Marvel Studios began to call the actors one by one, introducing these new characters to the audience who already seemed to love this new story. He called all the actors he had already announced when the film was announced, and only Victoria and Barry remained behind the stage.

          - I want to introduce you there are new Eternals. A new Eternal called Druig played by the great Barry Keoghan. He called the young actor.

Victoria gave a little pat on his back to encourage him and the young man came on stage with a big smile, his eyes filled with happiness when he saw the audience cheering.

          - And believe it or not, that's not all. There's another Eternal called Nyx, and she's played by the amazing Victoria Pedretti.

The young woman took a deep breath and went on stage to join the others in line. She greeted the audience and was amazed to see and hear all the cheers. Barry put his arm around her shoulders and ruffled her hair, telling her that he had told her that they were going to love her, creating a few more cries of joy among the fans. Kevin later announced the presence of Gemma Chan and Kit Harington in the cast before showing the official photos of each character on the big screen. Victoria turned around and could see herself in super hero outfit and she put her hand on her mouth, still not realizing what she had accomplished. She turned to Barry and showed him her picture with a big smile, excited to make this film.

When the presentation was finished, it was the turn of the journalists to meet the actors to try to discover as much informations as possible about this new film. Victoria was much more accustomed to these kinds of interviews and felt much more comfortable. She followed her agent, who led her from journalist to journalist, asking her all kinds of questions. She tried as best she could not to spoil anything of what she knew about the script but at the same time made them want to see the movie.

          - How does it feel to start in a Netflix show and now being in the MCU ? One of the interviewers asked her.

          - It feels amazing. I mean- Netflix is great, I had a lot of incredible roles with them and I still have, that's a really good experience. I could play in Netflix shows all my life if I could, honestly. But Marvel... That's unbelievable, it's like a dream coming true, you know. We've all seen one of those movies at the cinema and being in one... It just feels great.

          - We can see that this is a very diverse cast for this movie, people of different colors or with different accents. American actors are in the minority in this movie. The journalist slightly laughed.

          - Yes, we are. It's- It's incredible to be in a movie with all those great actors coming from everywhere around the world. Marvel has already a very diverse cast through all their movies but this one feels different. All those different people are in the same movie, in the scene. We all come from different worlds and we could have never guessed we would be on that stage, all together. The shooting is gonna be amazing because everyone looks different, everyone sounds different and I already know that it's gonna be one of my favorite projects, if it's not already my favorite. Victoria greatly smiled.

          - Thank you for your time, Victoria. The man thanked her, making her smile then nod.

Her agent then led her to another journalist who was already interviewing four of her co-stars, Barry, Lauren, Brian and Kumail. The young woman slipped between Barry and Lauren and the actor passed his arm around her shoulders to include her in the small circle.

          - It's a movie called Eternals and everyone seems to be very excited about it. Kumail answered the journalist's question Victoria didn't hear. I'm very excited about it, yeah. He admitted.

          - You're always excited for everything. Victoria laughed at him. But yeah, it's seems like an amazing movie to make and I think we're even more excited for it than the fans are.

          - There were a lot of people there. Barry said, drawing the interviewer's attention on him. Seven thousands, I think.

          - Yeah, it was great.

          - Victoria, you and Barry seem to have a pretty good chemistry. Is that something we have to get used to ? The journalist asked, pointing the mic in her direction.

          - Barry and Victoria are like the two best friends who burn down the house if we leave them alone. Brian said before she could answer, making the two concerned laugh. Them and Lia are the kids in the cast.

          - I think Lia is more mature than Barry and Vik'. We can leave Lia in a room alone and when we come back, she'd be reading a book or scrolling on her phone. Lauren signed and her husband translated for the others. We definitely can't leave a room where Barry and Victoria are alone in. They could break everything around them.

          - Is this chemistry is related to your characters ? The man tried to have informations.

          - I don't know, you'll tell me when you'll see the movie. Victoria smiled.

I think I'm gonna post some bonus related to the story, and some others related to the cast. I already love them. Just to be very clear, Barry and Victoria WON'T BE TOGETHER. It's not a love story, I respect the actors couples and even if Victoria Pedretti was (from what I know) single in 2019, Barry wasn't and I really don't want to break that. So they are just gonna stay really good friends. Thank you for respecting this choice, and I'm sorry if you expected a love story between them, it's not gonna happen. See ya in the next bonus !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 832 21
In the beginning... with the chaos of the Deviants Cora never failed to protect the humans from the pain, the fear, nor the dangers. A telepathic e...
48.1K 1.3K 18
𝗮𝗲𝗶•𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵•𝘆 ↳ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) an enduring and consuming passion >> 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 << Eternals /// Book One [...
3.1K 84 15
The Ice Queen. Isla. The Eternal created with a cold heart. Isla arrives on earth with the other Eternals, finding the humans who they are told to pr...
26.1K 710 15
eris never had anything in life. she never had a full life. never had anyone stay. never felt welcomed into the avengers. the world called her a he...