"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 37

639 83 95
By Romantic_Fanatics

❤️ Happy Reading ❤️
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

Bela reached the adress that Omy texted her and walked inside the main gate..

She looked at the huge building and then around herself..

Itne bare building mein kaha dhundungi main .. ek kaam kar sakti hu..Watchman se puchti hu .

She thought looking at the watchman who was already looking at her confused..

" Umm bhaiya yaha Ruhi naam ki koi rehti hai?" She asked walking towards him...

" Ruhi madam.... ji madam yehi 3rd floor ke flat mein rehti thi.. " he replied when she looked at him curiously..

" Rehti thi matlab? Ab kaha hai woh?" She asked confused..

" Kuch 1 hafte pehle he Ruhi madam yaha ayi thi.. aur ajj 1 ghante pehle he unhone yeh flat chor dia.. " he replied making her more confused..

" Umm appko pata hai kaha gayi hai woh? " She asked hopefully only to get dejected..

" Ji nahi.. bas itna pata hai  ki unhone yeh flat chora hai.. ab woh kaha gayi hai us bare mein hum nahi jante.." he replied when she nodded turning back..

Flat chor dia? Kaha gayi hogi Ruhi? Kaha dhundu usey?

She was lost in her own world while walking through the street when a car stopped infront of her..

She was so lost that she didn't even heard the horn.. but the man inside the car again pressed the horn back to back 3 times breaking her trance..

She looked at her right side and saw Kabir smiling at her sitting inside the car..

" Kaha khoyi hui jai app?" He asked smiling when she shook her head denying..

" Nahi woh.. dhyaan nahi tha.. " she replied tugging back her hairs..

" Waise ja kaha rahi hai app? Main chor du?" He asked when she denied..

" Nahi.. main ghar he ja rahi thi.. chali jaungi app please bother mat kijiye khudko.. " she said smiling slightly..

" Isme bother ka kuch nahi hai.. I'm going towards that direction only.. come.. I'll drop you.. " he said openning the door of her side..

" Arey nahi main chali jaungi.. " she tried to deny ..

" Bela.. app aa rahi hai.. that's it.. " he said in a final tone when she looked baffled but composing herself she got inside the car settling beside him..

" Wear the seatbelts Bela.. " he instructed when she nodded wearing the seat belts and looked outside the window while he started the car..

" Haldi ke baad toh hone wali dulhan ghar se bahar nahi nikalti right? " He asked out of the blue when she looked at him confused..

" Ji?" She asked confused when  he looked at her face and smiled..

" No I've heard alot about such customs and rituals.. Ani maa v bola karti hai.. " he said smiling when she looked at him again..

" Ani maa kaun?" She asked confused when he smiled..

" Ani maa.. she's my mother.. not my biological mother but she is the one who did my upbringing and whatever I'm today.. it's just because of her.. " said Kabir when she nodded..

" Waise shaadi kal hai.. Ani maa kehti hai shaadi tak ladka aur ladki dono ka he ghar me rehna sahi rehta hai.. as they say.. they might get someone's evil eyes.. " he said chuckling when she smiled slightly..

Soon they reached Mittal Mansion when she came out of the car followed by him..

" Umm thanks for dropping me here Mr. Kabhi " she said with a small smile when he made a straight face confusing her..

" Wh..what happened? " She asked confused when he sighed..

" I thought we were friends Bela.. and I guess friends don't use these two words... Sorry and thanku.. and also you are calling me Mr. Kabir I was mistaken I guess.. " he said when she denied coming forward..

" No no.. I just.. I'm sorry.. it's Kabir fine now?" She asked when he again denied..

" Now what happened? " She asked confused..

" You again said sorry.. " he said when she sighed smiling slightly..

" Ok Kabir.. I hope you'll come for my marriage tomorrow? Main aur Mahir appka wait karenge app please aiyega.. mere dost hone ke naate.." she said smiling when his face fell suddenly but composing himself he smiled nodding..

" Ok then I'll leave now.. bye." Bidding him bye she went inside while he stood there smiling looking at her retreating figure..

In the evening Mahir wore his black leather jacket along with dark blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt..

Spiking his hairs he took his phone when Bela's name flashed on the screen..

" Hello Mahir ji.. " came her voice when he wore his shoes..

" Yes Bela.. what's up? " He asked tieing the shoe laces..

" Nothing..  app kya kar rahe ho? " She asked smiling sitting on the bed while Priya and Anu were setting all her new clothes in the new trolley as she needs to shift tomorrow..

" Just getting ready.. " he replied standing straight when she sat straight hearing him..

" For? Kahi jaa rahe ho app?"  She asked smiling..

" Han woh I'm getting a bachelorette party  by.." he was saying when he remembered about Bela's disliking fir Kayra..

" Wow bachelorette party.. nice yaar.. kaun de raha hai? Yuvi? Ya Vish and Sania? Or Vikrant?" She asked excited..

" Aa... Yuvi and Vikrant... Wohi de rahe hai." He lied just because he didn't wanted her to be angry or upset..

" Bela let's have a movie night.. to celebrate your last night of bachelorette.. what say?" Anu suggested when she showed a thumbs up grinning..

" I'll arrange the things then.. " said Priya getting up when Bela smiled and hit back to her conversation...

" Ok then Mahir ji.. enjoy your bachelorette party... Bye.. " she said smiling when he smiled coming out of his room..

" I'm just counting the seconds Bela. This party and stuffs are just time pass.. I just can't wait to marry you and make you mine.. " he said like an impatient child which he actually was right now..

She smiled hearing him and went to the balcony while Anu smiled looking at her and left the room to bring the her laptop..

" I'll be waiting Mahir.. for you.. and I hope you'll come soon.. to take me with you.. for forever.. " she said looking at the shining moon that was highlighted on the dark blue sky..

" I promise Bela.. I'll come soon.. to take you with me.. for forever and ever.. " he said smiling looking at the moon from the window of the corridor.. smiling widely..

" Just don't break this promise of yours huh?" She said staring the moon....

" Never.. "  he replied when she hummed and cut the call..

" Mahir Bhai? Chale?" Asked Yuvi coming towards him all ready in his outfit for the eve..

" Yeah let's go.. " he said and they left for the club..

Here in the club..

" All set?"  Asked Kayra to the waiters when they nodded..

" Good.. kisi chij ki kami nahi honi chahiye.. the drinks and everything should be served on the right time.. fine?"  She ordered when they nodded and left to their respective places..

She texted Ruhi that she's in the club and all prepared for her plan when Mahir along with everyone entered the club..

She looked up from her phone and her eyes scanned Mahir from head to toe..

" Everything is just so beautiful and perfect right..?" Asked Vish in her sing song voice  when everyone chuckled at her excitement..

" Over excited kid.. "  Vikrant said chuckling when Vish glared him dangerously..

" Hey Mahir.. hello everyone please come.. " Kayra greeted everyone when they smiled at her.

" I hope you guys will enjoy the party.. please make yourself comfortable.. " she said smiling when everyone nodded and went inside..

Mahir was going towards Yuvi when she blocked his way..

" So.. the groom to be is looking very handsome today.. " she said folding her hands over her chest when he smiled at her..

" Thanku.. you too are looking good.. " he complimented her when she smiled..

" Just good? Not beautiful?" She asked raising her brows when he looked at her for a brief second and nodded..

" Yeah.. you're looking beautiful.. " he said simply shrugging the further conversation..

" Thankyou.. "  she said blushing when he looked at her weirdly while she was looking at the floor..

" Umm excuse me.. " he said and went towards Yuvi and Vikrant leaving her behind..

" Kitna dur bhagoge mujhse Mahir ... Lautke toh tumhe mere pass he ana hai.. " she said smirking looking at Mahir who was busy with Sania and Vish dancing and giggling...

Here in Bela's room.. Anu and Priya brought icecreams,  Anu placed the laptop on the bed and Bela was sitting in between both..

" Last night of yours with all of us.. we'll miss you.. " said Anu hugging her tightly as a tear left her eyes..

Bela hugged her back blinking back her tears..

" Come on Anu.. don't cry..  kaunsa Bela hum sab se bohot dur jaa rhi hai hamesha ke lie... She'll be just at a distance some minutes away from us.. " said Priya when Bela felt something different..

The dark blue sky started getting dark black.. she looked outside to see the moon fading away behind the dark black clouds..

Yeh mausam.. isey achanak kya ho gaya..
Thought Bela when she was brought back to the present by both the girls..

" Now come on.. let's watch this movie.. " Priya said playing a particular movie and they got engrossed enjoying with eachother the whole night...

Here Mahir got tired due to the dance and everything and decided to take a break..

He went towards the drinks Section and sat there wiping his sweat from his forehead..

" What happened Mahir? Tired? " Asked Kayra taking a seat beside him..

He looked at her and nodded slightly..

" Them you should have a drink Mahir.. waiter.." she was calling the waiter while her hands rested on his hand on the table..

" I hate drinks and drunkards. "  Bela's words ringed in his ears and he immediately jerked off her hand just when the waiter came and stood in front of them..

" No .. I don't drink Kayra.. " he denied making her smile..

" I knew it.. a gentleman like you wont drink.. that's why I have called this waiter to order orange juice for you.. " she said smiling when he looked at her..

" No.. I'm good.. " he was saying when she eyed him to shut up..

" Come on Mahir.. I'm not bribing your drink for god's sakes.. " she said a but hurtfully when he looked at her face which showed fake hurt..

" Ok ok. Don't be sad.. I'll have it.. " he said making her smile..

" Great then.. one orange juice and a mocktail.." she said and the waiter nodded leaving from there..

" You drink too?" Asked Mahir surprised..

" Occasionally.. and it's your bachelorette Mahir.. I am the happiest you know..  ek drink toh banti he hai.. " she said smiling when he smiled nodding his head..

Soon the drinks came and Kayra handed him the orange juice while having her own mocktail..

Mahir sat there watching his family having fun on the dance floor while he was having hid juice and Kayra sat there smiling looking at Mahir..

" You liked the drink?" Asked Kayra when he looked back at her and smiled..

" Yeah it's.. it's tasty. "" He said smiling widely when she smiled back..

" Shall I order one more?"  She asked when he nodded frantically..

She smirked and eyed the waiter to bring another Orange juice..

" Here Mahir.. your orange juice.. " she said giving him the new glass while he gulped the first one finishing it completely..

He started getting blurred vision but still he took the second glass and completed it in a go ..

Kayra smiled widely looking at the empty glass..

" I .. why I am getting.. blurred vision? " He asked confused getting up from his chair..

He stumbled on his feet and was about to fall when she held him back as her hands travelled around his waist..

" Hey.. tum dur.. dur raho mujhse.. meri Jaan meri Bela.. usko tum pasand nahi.. woh.. woh gussa ho jayegi.. shoo... Shoo shoo.. " he said pushing her when she closed her eyes controlling her rage..

" Mahir.. you should tak some rest baba.. tum tired ho.. chalo mere sath.. " she said holding his hand when he looked at her frowning..

" Tired toh main hu.. lekin mujhe rest nahi karna.. mujhe.. mujhe Bela ke pass jana hai.. haan.. mujhe Bela ke pass jana hai.. " he said determined and stubborn like a small kid when she looked at him for a brief second..

" Fine.. let's go to Bela then? " She asked and his face lit up hearing Bela's name..

" Really? Tum le jaogi mujhe Bela ke pass? " He asked excited when she nodded..

" Bilkul.. Bela tumhara wait he kar rahi hai .. usne mujhe abhi thori der pehle text karke bola ki main tumhe uske pass le chalu .. toh tum chaloge na mere sath ?" She asked forwarding his hand which he held  immediately and hugged her..

" Ofcourse.. yaay... Thanku.. thanku... Kiara... " He said jumping on her when she stumbled hugging him back..

" It's Kayra Mahir.. not Kiara.. " she said chuckling when he backed off..

" Yeah yeah.. Kayra.. ab chale? " He asked forwarding his hand while she smiled nodding and holding his hand she took him outside the club...

Here Sania chuckled looking at Vish and Vikrant who fell on the ground while dancing..

" Tumhari dost se toh dance v nahi hota.. "  Yuvi said laughing when Vish glared him..

Sania looked around but didn't found Mahir anywhere..

" Yuvi.. Mahir jiju kaha gaye?" She asked looking around..

" Yehi kahi honge.. " he said looking at her..

" Nahi hai.. see.. dance floor me v nahi aur na hi drinks section mein.. " she said and he looked around..

" Ek second main dekhta hu.." he said and went to search for Mahir but didn't found him anywhere..

On the other side Kayra brought Mahir to the Farmhouse where Bela and Mahir's wedding is supposed to happen the next day..

She found Mahir was already in his half senses.

His phone started ringing flashing Yuvi's name on the screen..

She took the phone and cut the call.. she texted Yuvi from his phone and kept it in her bag and unbuckled his seat belt .

Here Yuvi was looking here and there when his phone pinged with Mahir's text..

I have went back to home as I was feeling tired.. I'll leave early tomorrow as I've an important meeting.. I'll see you guys directly in the farmhouse..
~MAHIR

He sighed reading the text and informed the same to everyone..

Here, Kayra went towards his side and took him out of the car.. she wrapped his ine hand around her neck and her one hand around his waist..

She took him inside the farmhouse and locked it from inside..

She carried him somehow to the bedroom of the farmhouse and placed him on the bed..
Leaving a sigh of relief, she kept her bag on the side table.. and looked at Mahir who was still taking Bela's name being unconscious..

" I told you Mahir jitna bhagna hai bhaglo, lautkar toh tumhe mere pass he ana hai.. " she said smirking looking at the unconscious Mahir lying on the bed..

" Bela you have lost him today.. from now on .. he'll be mine.. " she said smirking and the door of their room  was closed behind  ..

The Next day...

" baccho woh log pohochte he honge kabhi v.. abtak Bela taiyaar v nahi hui.. jao jaldi taiyaar karo usey.. " said Siya while placing the thaalis of flower infront of the priest who was sitting inside the altar..

The Mitalls were already here in the Farmhouse for Bela and Mahir's wedding..

Everyone was busy preparing everything for the wedding here downstairs..

Bela was given a room downstairs to get ready.. no one was aware of the fact that Kayra and Mahir too were here upstairs in the room..

Anu and Priya went inside to find Bela in her bathrobe just came out of the washroom..

" So Miss Bela.. let's get you ready.. let's make you a bride.." said Anu smiling joined by Priya while she just smiled..

Bela's POV

I looked at my wedding outfit.. his choice it is..

And it's really beautiful just like I wanted.. simple and elegant..

Priya and Anu helped me to wear the wedding outfit and I was made to sit in front of the vanity..

Tum pe hum toh  mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai

It's my wedding today.. with the Love of my life... And I just can't express my feelings.. how happy, excited and nervous I'm..

Tumpe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai
Tumpe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai

Anu and Priya started making me wear the necklace and earrings while I sat there smiling lost in my own world.. in his thoughts..

Anu and Priya smiled looking at my face as I was for god's Knows what reason blushing from the time I woke up..

Sochke tumko.. lagta hai dil ko.
Apni najar mein lute jaa rahe hai..

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and found his face popped up behind me blowing a flying kiss when I turned back only to find no one..

Tum pe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rhe hai

I turned back and sat straight chuckling at my own self..

Am I so in love that I've Started hallucinating him? God!

Soon I was all ready and was made to stand to look at myself..

I was looking so beautiful in his chosen outfit for me.. he has a beautiful choice for sure..

I was busy looking at my self when Priya and Anu came to me saying "it's time" I smiled nodding and was taken downstairs..

Khwaab toh bas jariya hai tumko pane ka
Teri sanson me baske dil tak ane ka

The priest was chanting the holy rhymes while I and Mahir were sitting beside eachother passing warm smiles.. he was wearing a white Sherwani with red shawl looking absolutely handsome as always..

Khwaab toh bas jariya hai tumko pane ka
Teri saanson me baske dil tak ane ka

We  took the seven rounds holding eachother's hands tightly while everyone were showering flower petals on us smiling and blessing us for our new life..

Kaisa safar hai kaisi dagar hai
Rahaton se dur hue ja rahe hai

We sat back on our places while he was given the coin and nuptial chain.. he looked at me lovingly while I just gazed him with love and respect in my eyes..

Tum pe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai

With that he  filled my hairline with the vermillion and tied the nuptial chain around my neck..

Finally I am his wife now..

Mrs. Bela Mahir Sehgal with all the rituals, customs and promises..

Chhu bhi lo najar se mujhe kyu sharmate ho
Hai ishq tumhe v bepanah kyu chupate ho

I was sitting in his bed .. actually our while he was sitting infront of me staring into my soul making me feel all those jitters..

Chu bhi lo najar se mujhe kyu sharmate ho
Hai ishq tumhe bhi bepanah kyu chupate ho

He neared me caressing my cheeks when I smiled looking down.. I felt his lips touching my forehead and that was it..

I hugged him tightly while his hands wrapped around my waist..

Bin tere ajj kal lagta hai har pal
Betahasha hum toh bikhre ja rahe hai

He pushed me on the bed hovering upon me and the lights were offed by him as we got engrossed in ourselves..

Tumpe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai

I was brought back to the reality as I heard the sound of window banging and looked at the direction to find strong breeze was hitting the window ..

I was dreaming.. damn!

Tumpe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai

I smacked my forehead smiling sheepishly.. what have I became in ur love Mahir ji..

Sochke tumko lagta hai dil ko
Apni najar mein lute ja rahe hai

I got up smiling and looked at his picture which hung on the wall.. as it's jus Farmhouse.. his and his family pictures are everywhere..

Tumpe hum toh mare ja rahe hai
Mitne ki jidd kie ja rahe hai

It's finally here.. the day I've waited for..
Today I and Mahir ki will get married.. with all the promises, Rituals, customs... In a proper way..

I just hope everything goes well..

Author's POV

Bela was lost in her thoughts smiling when someone hugged her from behind making her startled she turned around to find Sania..

" Oh my god Bela.. kitni sundar lag rahi ho.." she said palming her cheeks..

" Thanku.. tum v bohot pyaari lag rahi ho" said Bela smiling as they sat on the bed..

" Lag rahi hongi.. but tumse kam" she said making her laugh..

" So how was yesterday's party? " Asked Bela smiling when Sania sat properly facing her..

" It was great.. the music.. food.. decorations. Everything.. for the first time I liked Kayra's work.." said Sania when Bela looked confused..

" It should be Yuvi's work right.. as Yuvi threw the party for Mahir Ji's bachelorette.. so he must be the ine to do everything.." said Bela when Sania looked more confused..

" Umm no.. it's Kayra who invited all of us for the party.. firstly she invited Mahir personally and then he only informed us that we need to come along with him to the party.. " explained Sania shocking Bela to the core..

Mahir ji.. lied to me? Why?

She thought when they heard some hush bush from outside.

" Yeh awaj?" Asked Sania when she too got up..

They heard again a lot of hush bush and they looked at eachother..

" Bahar Chalke dekhe?" Asked Bela when she nodded and they went outside to find Siya , Sumi and Mr. Mittal talking something seriously..

" Mom maine office me baat ki.. ajj koi meeting thi he nahi.. "  they heard Yuvi saying these to them..

" Shaadi ka mohrat beeta ja raha hai.. kaha hai Mahir Summi didi?" Asked Mr. Mittal worried.

" Bela ko pata chala toh.." Siya was saying when they saw Bela standing there looking at them ...

" Bhabhi.. " Yuvi whispered when Kuhu and RJ too came there and looked at Bela who was standing there looking at all of them..

" Kya baat hai.. app log kuch chipa rahe ho na?" Asked Bela when they looked at her worried..

" Mahir ka koi pata nahi chal raha.. woh kal adhi  party chorke he chala gaya.. usne kaha woh ghar jaa raha hai .. uska message aya tha Yuvi ko lekin Summi aunty ne kaha woh kal sari raat hall me he thi Mahir nahi aya tha kal ghar." Said Vikrant when her heart started thumping against her chest..

She was scared thinking if he's ok..

" Yuvi tumne ussey phone kyu nahi kia?" She asked moving towards him..

" Maine koshish ki thi bhabhi but unhone cut kar dia.. and then came his text.." he said showing her the text when she looked at it ..

Her face was depicting so many emotions..she didn't knew what to do now..

" Koi meeting v nahi thi ajj .. pata mahi bhai ne jhut kyu bola.. " said Yuvi worried when she looked at him..

" Last woh kiske sath the kal?" She asked when he looked at her..

" Kayra ke sath.. drink section mein.. uske baad mujhe woh aur dikhe he nahi.." said Vish when her all worries increased more hearing Kayra's name..

" Tumne.. Mahir ka number try kia ? " She asked when he nodded..

" Subah se wohi kar raha hu.m pehle toh woh recieve nahi kar rahe the aur ab unka phone switched off hai.." said Yuvi when she looked here and there pressing her tamples..

" Bela.. tu tension mat le.. mil jayega Mahir.." said Vish holding her shoulder when she looked at Yuvi..

" Yuvi try Kayra's number.. woh v toh nahi dikh rahi... Shayad usey pata ho.." said Bela when he nodded dialling her number..

The phone ringed and due to al the silence they could hear the faded voice of the  ringtone..

Everyone were so busy in themselves that they didn't noticed but somewhere Bela did heard the tone..

She looked here and there while everyone looked at her confused..

" Bhabhi..." Yuvi looked at her confused when she snatched the phone from him and went to the centre while everyone  followed her ..

She turned her head in every direction and she could feel the sound coming from upstairs..

She looked at the direction as her face started sweating..

The call got cut when she again dialled on the same number and started taking steps towards the stairs..

With every step her heart was heart beat was increasing.. she was feeling an unknown fear..

She could find the room in front of her which was some steps away from her.. and the ringtone was coming from that room..

With her each step towards the room her hands were getting numb unknown to herself.. here the bright blue sky turned dark blue all of a sudden..

The clouds walled up.. it seemed a storm was about to hit Mumbai or more precisely their lives..

She stood infront of the room while everyone came upstairs following her.

" Yeh ringtone ki awaj toh yaha .. andar se aa rahi hai.." said Priya when Bela raised her hand and pushed the door with shaking hands...

The door opened and the sight infront of them shocked everyone..

The phone from Bela's hand dropped on the floor when everyone looked at her..

She stood there stiffened like a lifeless body..

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she stood there staring the bed..

The bed where Kayra was sleeping almost naked.. her body was covered with the comforter where Mahir too was lying shirtless and his half body was covered with the blanket.

His hands were wrapped around her and his head was resting on her chest.. a content smile was there on his face while she was sleeping peacefully..

" Bela.." a whisper left Sania's mouth as she saw her friend taking back steps..

" Bela.. beta.. humari baat.." they were saying when she turned back and ran from there holding her heavy lehenga..

Her veil feel from her head and the long chunari was lurking on the floor as she was running from there..

Everyone kept yelling her name which went in deaf ears..

She came outside the farmhouse running towards the main road when it started pouring heavily drenching her in the rain water..

She ran a half distance when she tripped and fell on the floor..

She was defeated and broken today.. for the first time in her life...

The tears that were threatening to fall from a long time finally came out of those swan eyes which used to held happiness in them..

" Why? Why Mahir why?" She shouted crying loudly ...

" Dhoka.. jhut .. fareb.. in chijo se nafrat thi mujhe Mahir.. nafrat.. aur tumse pyaar.. sabse jyada.. pyaar... Tha... Tumne sab bigad dia... Tumne dhoka dia.. mujhe dhoka dia .. kaise kar sakte ho tum aisa mere sath.. apna sab kuch deke pyaar kia tha tumse.. tumne mujhme kuch rakha he nahi jise leke ab main bach saku... Sab.. sab khatam kar dia tumne Mahir.. jo izzat main tumhe karti thi.. tum kabhi uss izzat ke layak he nahi the.. tum kabhi mere pyaar ke layak he nahi the.. bewakoof.. bewakoof thi main.. jo maine tumse pyaar kia.. pagalo ki tarah... Apna sab deke.. wajud man lia tha tumko.. jeene ki wajah ban gaye the.. sab khatam ho gaya.. mera wajud.. mere jeene ki wajah.. mera viswas.. sab..  shayad humare qismat me  humara sath likha he nahi tha.. shayad tabhi.. aj jab hum finally sab mushkilo ke baad ek hone we the.. tumne sab kuch khatam kar dia.. maine tumhe nahi.. tum mujhe kho diya.. hamesha.. hamesha ke lie.." she said crying badly while the the raindrops kept falling harshly on her delicate skin..

She sat there crying her heart out .. after felt like eternity she got up with a lot of difficulty and started taking steps in front..

It was still raining heavily.. her red chunari was lurking on the road while she was walking like a dummy in the middle of the road..

Her eyes were bloodshot red .. face lost all its shine.. even the make-up couldn't brought that shine back..

She walking senselessly in the middle of the road when a car came in full speed and hit her sk badly that her delicate body flew at a high distance and fell on the other end of the bridge.

Her head hit the foot path stage and started bleeding badly..

"Mere jeene.. ki.. wajah he nahi rahi.. toh mere jeene ka .. kya matlab.. ja rahi hu main.. is duniya se dur... Aur mujhe kabhi ..yaha.. lautna v nahi.." she whispered looking at the dark blue sky and her eyes slowly closed as she fell unconscious there..

Mahir was still unaware of the fiasco that happened.. when Vikrant waked him up while Summi slapped him hard, he saw his surroundings and he himself was shocked..

When he got to know everything he was more than shocked..

" Sab khatam kar dia tune Mahir.. pata nahi Bela kaha gayi hogi.."  Siya cried holding his collar when a tear left his eyes..

He got rid of her hold and taking his shirt he ran outside to search his Bela..

He without caring about the rain was walking restlessly on the road looking for his Bela but even after searching for her for 2 hours when he didn't found anything he slumped down on his knees defeated..

" I am innocent Bela.. where are you? Atleast hear md out.. where are you? Please come back Bela.. please.." he cried sitting on his knees completely drenched under the rain when Yuvi sat beside him with tears..

" Bhai.." he called him when Mahir cried more..

" I want her Yuvi.. I .. I can't live without her.. I want her.. I asmt you Bela.. I .. Bela.. Belaaaaa..." He yelled her name and broke down completely..

When they thought they'll start a new future with eachother, everything fell apart ..

A storm came in their lives destroying all their dreams, their peace, their love , their lives..

While Bela lost her everything , breaking her ties with the world , Mahir too was left with nothing but loneliness..

Even after having his family beside him , he felt empty without her..

This was it.. their destiny which was cruel enough to break them apart..

It was the end.. of Bela.. of Mahir.. of their lovestory...

Of BEHIR..

But was it really the end? Or a new beginning to a new journey in their lives?

I N T E R M I S S I O N

To be continued....

Next part after 55+ 🙏

Longest update ever till date!
We've come halfway  of this book!

This was the INTERMISSION.. the story has taken a drastic change ..
Everything has been over..
Really?
Or everything is going to start again.. in a new way.. in am unique style..

To know.. keep reading..

MY PRICELESS POSSESSION

Don't forget to vote comment and share!!!
I'll see you all in the next part!

❤️ Love Love ❤️

Total words: 5300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.7K 30
Mahir Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
52.4K 5.4K 26
It's a story of a girl named Bela Sharma who got married to Mahir Sehgal, a business tycoon due to situations whom she never met before but get get...
29.1K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...
107K 11.1K 51
a girl who is married to a boy but she didn't even know name ..... they just got married to safe girl's life..... will they accept each other??? wi...