Suicidal Child ||tpn x bsd x...

By itz-stuts

ON PAUSE!! "The weak fear happiness itself. They can harm themselves on cotton wool. Sometimes they are wound... More

Y/n profile + A/n
Characters
001
002
003
Love interest
004
Dark Era Y/n + A/n
005
005.5
006
007
Happy 180 reads peopleπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
008
009
010
011
Happy 400 readsπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
012
A/n
013
Thank youu sooo much for 1k
014
Announcement!!!
015
016
Happy new year people!!!
017
018
020
021
022
Updated Love interest + one shoutout
023
024
025
026
Promotion

019

391 16 8
By itz-stuts

Y/n and Emma aimed a gun and the bullets hit the targets in the middle.

Sandy whistled. 

"We're done with our part of preparations." Zack said as he and Sonia walked over to them.

"And you? Did you find some weapons suitable for you, Y/n? Emma?" Sonia asked.

"Yes, I think I can handle these." Emma replied as she held up separate gun.

"I will just take these." Y/n said as she took one gun and few caterings for the gun she already had.

"This looks really great." Zack grinned, looking at their targets.

"You all...already know how to kill them, right?" Emma asked.

"Yes, we know. But they have no idea that we know how to destroy them for good...nor that we will."

"As far as they can tell, we're just small game running around helplessly and we made sure they'd think that way."

"Only fight in self-defense. Look only after yourself. And acquire information at any cost. All this time, we've been preparing our counterattack in secret. And yes, for the sake of this goal, we lost comrades. Shirase's experience and our improvements are both hard won. They're what we have left from our friends and families. From those he lost and those we did. It all comes down to this plan. We know very well how strong our enemy is, but still...we will win."

"Right-O." Zack said. "Though, y'all gotta take them seriously, did you hear? Especially that one guy. Archduke Lewis."

"Did they tell you about Shirase's friends yet?" Sonia asked Y/n and Emma.

"Hm?"

"Hmm... I'm quite sure i know the story~" Y/n said 

'Since i was the one who started it~

"His group did manage to stand up against them...for a while. Shirase's best pal was chosen as their leader and he did well in that role. They handled their weapons to great effect, and were super strategic on defense and evasion. And so, they survived in this hunting park without losing a single life."

Y/n and Emma instantly thought of Chuuya.

"They were an awesome team!"

"They were on a whole 'nother level."

"But, the instant they caught Lewis's eyes..."

"They were annihilated."

"He went after Shirase's  friends one by one. He toyed with them before the final blow. It was as if he were slowly wrenching the arm of a toddler while grinning in the face of the guardian. He was doing that to provoke the leader. Shirase's best friend. To fan the flames of his rage. He wanted to draw out a real killer. So he cornered them again and again, all for the thrill of the hunt mind you. He's extraordinarily dangerous. What's more, he's a total maniac, meaning his strategy is totally unpredictable. If our plan goes off-rails, he'll be the one derailing it."

'That demon...Shirase-san and Chuuya-kun and their...and he also saw through me and killed Monica's group. To fan the flames of rage? To draw out a killer? ' Emma thought.

"My name is Lewis."

'Lewis...! 'Emma had a furious expression as Y/n blankly glanced at her.

'Ehh~ The story is still incomplete who will tell them that Shirase betrayed his best pal as he again  joined the HQ unit. Well the Sheep was bound to betray him cause they wanted Chuuya's strength as their shield. Chuuya stayed with Sheep for so long because they gave them a place to belong, but also because of that sense of duty and loyalty.' Y/n thought 

"Come, everyone! Food's here!" Gillian announced.

The children happily ate except Emma who grabbed an extra bowl and went to find someone.

"Let's eat together, Theo." Emma smiled as Y/n stood beside her, both looking at the boy.

"Y/n...Emma..." The boy sadly smiled.

"Did you manage to sleep last night?" Emma asked.

"...Kinda." Theo replied.

'He's not changing clothes.' Emma observed.

"Violet was here during the night...." Theo said.

Flashback for the night~

"Quit your moaning!!"

"Get up already!!Eat this Food! Change of clothes! From Emma and Y/n! Get up already and eat this! And sleep! Get it?!"

"Sorry." Violet said.

"Huh?" Theo questioned.

"I left you and your family for dead. And not just you...For a long time now, I've been turning a blind eye to strangers, telling myself it can't be helped. I had to think of you as strangers or I couldn't have borne it. Besides, we wanted to make sure that they think we're all disorganized. But it will all be over soon. We'll put an end to this...next hunt. We'll kill them. And we will leave these hunting grounds, all of us who are still alive." Violet said.

"I guess from your point of view, you must be thinking, why next hunt? Why couldn't it have been today? All I can say is...they'll be avenged. Your brother and sister...and mine too."

Flashback over~

"Everyone's like me here, huh....That's when I realized it...It's not just me...Everyone lost family. They're all sad, and bitter, and angry. I'm so angry...so, so angry!! 'Cause of Monica and Jake!! 'Cause I got the axe and couldn't do anything...'Cause that monster was laughing!!" Theo sobbed.

Emma listened sadly.

"I wonder if they can do it...I want it to be over...I want to end this too!"

"We can do it." Emma said.

"No matter how scary the enemy is...and even if we're so tiny...Even if they trample all over us...Even if they throw us into hell...We will rise. Humankind isn't weak!"

"I'm not pulling your leg. We're going to end this. Next hunt...maybe even tomorrow, it'll all be over."

"Tomorrow..."

"Right! Tomorrow! That's why gotta eat today, got it? You'll need your strength!" Emma smiled.

"I'll even participate as a sacrifice! Well then i will leave you too" Y/n grinned as she stood up and left, making the two sweat drop.

"Everyone listen to us! We have a plan!" Oliver announced, Emma and Theo happily ate together.

'The plan is all set. We're leaving nothing to chance. And I'm not letting anyone else die. We will all pull out of this together...and then Y/n and I are going back to our family! '

Suddenly, there was a familiar sound. 

The music everyone dreaded.

"No...the music...?" Oliver said with a horrified expression.

"What's happening...? This is too soon...It's only been one day!" Emma said. 

"Why...?"  Paula said. 

"No way!" Gillian said.

"The poachers are coming! All of you grab your weapons and assume position!" Oliver yelled as the children ran.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Lord Bayon, you're just unbelievable. To think you'd manage to catch two of the Grace Field escapees....!"Demons currently sat around a table.

"Oh?"

"Did you overhear the vassals prattling? Hehehe...and here I tried so hard to keep it a surprise. It would've made it all the sweeter when you spotted them..."

"Are you jesting?"

"No, it's not true. Apparently, four of them were packing together...but my foolish serfs lost track of the other two. They'll be found soon enough."

"Come on, don't leave us waiting! What're their grades?"

"One of them we've caught is premium grade female. One of the others is probably ranked premium too. And the fourth, strangely enough, is already mature. Also, along with the girl we caught, another girl that we caught was a bit strange. It had bandages wrapped on its arms, legs and neck. After taking her, my foolish serfs forgot to check her numbers. However, there's no doubt that it's one of the Grace Field escapees and looks around the age of the kids, so it's probably premium."

"Hmm you are going a bit wrong here Lewis" A voice said from the shadows 

"One of them is a special grade quality like those escapes gang sheep's leader" It continued as the person came near table.

"Oh, Really those serfs are useless then thank you for the information Fyodor " Lewis said as Fyodor grinned at him.

"It's been a long time since you have come here Fyodor"

"Ahh yes i was a bit busy."

"Will you take part in the hunt" Lewis asked 

"Well I will not be hunting but there is someone i want to meet~" Fyodor answered with his Russian accent

'Premium-grade...! And a special quality mature one too?! ' Demon thought 

"Take it away, I'm done."

"The demons were not standing, ready."

'It's been a long, long while since I've had mature meat.'

'Premium-grade and Special-grade meat from Grace Field!! Not even those in our standing have access to that! '

'It's them.'

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

'It's those two. It has to be those two. I'm going to ravish it into pieces...'

'We're all too excited to stay put. On this beautiful morning...we hunt!'

The demons entered the town ad looked around.

"All of them are gone..."

"And the premium ones?! Where are they?! When we came through the forest, I saw no signs of them."

"It's hide-and-seek then. It's been a while...how fun!"

The demon then entered a building.

"Ready or not...Here I come."

'They didn't run away after all. I can smell them...'

"Where are you? Come out? " The demon taunted.

There was a sudden sound that alerted them

"Over there! After it! "

"If that's little girls she is mine! "

Gillian smirked as she glanced back.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Don't worry. They can't find us here" Shirase said to the kids who shiver behind him.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Emma and Oliver crouched down, holding their guns 

'Close but we made it!! '

'Where is Y/n? ' Emma thought in worry

A few moments back~ 

"No...the music?" Nigel said.

"What's happening...? This is too soon... It's only been one day!" Pepe agreed.

"They're...coming...the monsters..." A young girl trembled.

Then, a bunch of kids started crying.

'This is bad...It's too soon- way too soon. Our preparations are basically over. However, we haven't confirmed the final strategy with everyone yet! What now? What should we...' Oliver thought.

"Don't be scared, everybody! It's alright! We'll be fine! Calm down! Calm down, friends!" He suddenly shouted.

"They've come a bit early, but we're ready for them! Let's all follow the plan and put an end to this!"

'Gotta put myself together. This is the real thing. We have to do our best...'

"Don't worry. We're already prepared as it gets. I want you all to imagine it with me, okay? By this time, tomorrow...we'll be free! All of us, free at last! Our freedom has come to us one day earlier! Sounds great, don't you think? The playground of horrors ends today. Humankind will win in the end! So, let's all stay sharp! Breathe in, calm down, and be cool. Well then, here they come! All units get your weapons and assume positions!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

With our beloved Y/n~

Y/n was walking in the dark aisle of the village as she was just walking casually as she saw a figure at the end of it.

"Oh look who it is, Hey demon Fyodor~" Y/n said casually as she walked toward him biting into the apple in her hand.

"Oh it's you. I haven't seen you since the HQ lambda visit" 

  "You planned this didn't you? The complete battle which was suppose to begin tomorrow you made it shift to today. I expected as much from you." Y/ stated as Fyodor narrows his eyes at her.

"I took the liberty of figuring out your escae routes and waiting. Right Project 532681" Y/n said as she smirked at him.

"Hmm...Yes. And what is your business with me?" He said calmly

"The question should be what is your business with us, I know that you came here early so you could meet someone who is it?" 

"So we are two of a kind. Very well. I will tell you i was here to meet you Y/n, the former executive of the HQ unit with special abilities." Fyodor said as he sighed 

"Well then shall we have a super happy nice little chit chat our problems with a little game of chess" Fyodor said 'innocently' 

Y/n was dumbfounded by this making Fyodor tilt his head in confusion.

"What is it?"

".....What the hell"

"What's that suppose to mean?" Fyodor asked plainly yet confusingly as Y/n sighed 

"Fine then very well"

"Oh good, Well come on hen lets have a seating shall we?" Fyodor said as he lead her to a empty village room where there was the seating arrangements as well as the chess arrangements all set up. 

"Get the clock" Y/n said 

"Ahh sure since we want to play that game"

"Yes."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A/n: If anyone does not play chess no worries here is the boards coordinates and the names for the chess pieces 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Fyodor sets up the clock as he and Y/n took their seats. After a minute of settling down Fyodor had the white side of the board (you know the white chess pieces) while Y/n had the contrasting side. 

Without another word Fyodor made hist first move as he placed his pawn to c4 as he strikes the clock's timer on.

 ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Emma wore a determined expression as she remembered the plan Oliver and Y/n explained.

"First of all, bring all the kids to the windmill and hide them in the secret passage. Shirase and Adam will keep guard there. The other 10 of us will be divided into 4 squads. The demons organize themselves in 4 groups, led by Lewis, Bayon, Nous and Nouma, and Luce. Emma! You and I will lure Lewis in, but we're not attacking him. We'll just lead him around...for 15 minutes. We have to draw his attention away from the other 3 demon groups."

"15 minutes?"

"Yes. I have a hunch. I think you guys will be able to distract him for 15 minutes at least. During this time, they will deal with the others, and then, all of you guys strike at Lewis together! He'll bite. I'm sure of it. And, if only you can keep him away...you have a good chance of destroying the other 3 groups. You guys will be catching them with their guard down. All this time, they've thought of us as defenseless prey. So it will be a surprise attack~ There will be one chance and one chance only...you get it, right?"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Y/n placed her pawn at e5 as she strikes the other side of the clock making the timer go on for Fyodor. 

 ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

'That's right, come get us.' Gillian thought with a smirk, running from the demons.

 ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"No luck, eh? "

"Not you...It's not you...! "

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Fyodor played his next move by placing his pawn at g3 as he strikes the clock for Y/n to being her move. 

Y/n played her next move with a blank expression on her as she placed her pawn at d5 and again strikes the clock.

"We both have two bishops, I may be absent from the warzone... But my methods are not." Y/n said.

Fyodor this time placed his pawn d5 taking Y/n's pawn and strikes the clock.

"You can't mean umm what her name right Emma... surely? "

Y/n placed her knight at g6 without a second thought.

"But that doesn't seem fair." Fyodor said as he placed his knight at c3 and strikes the clock. 

Y/n stayed silent for a split seconds then placed her knight at g3 taking Fyodor's pawn.

 ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Gillian smirked as she with Zack and Sonya, who were somewhere else, held whistles.

"Wrong! Today you're dealing with me." She said.

Then, all three of them blew their whistles.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

'It's the signal! ' Emma recognized.

Oliver pressed a trigger he held.

And with that, explosions went off.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Where's it gone?!" The demons gasped, unaware of Gillian and Nigel who stood on branches above them.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"It's time to engaged the plan huh?. It's time to hunt." Shirase said 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Let's do it." Oliver told Emma.

Then, they snuck off somewhere.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Curse this! Where have they run away to?!"

"The cattle is getting cheeky!"

"This is unacceptable! Find them!"

"How fun." Nouma said.

"Yes...Let us play." Nous said.

Gillian glared, remembering when the demons killed her older sister. Nigel glared, remembering when the demons killed his younger sister. Sonya and Sandy frowned, remembering the death of their friend.

'We've managed to divide them and lure each group right where we wanted. The target spot lies under the mask, behind the eye...That's where their core is...I'll drill a hole into each of you bastards...! 'Gillian thought, aiming her gun.

She pulled the trigger, alerting the demons. Then, they were shocked when one of them was shot.

"There it is! There it is! " One of the demons pointed up a tree where a figure was visible.

Gillian held two guns as she looked down at them.

"Eat lead." She spoke. And with that, she started firing at them.

'This brat...it's aiming for the eye from the beginning! So they know? Did the premium ones teach them? But it's hardly been a day...They wouldn't have time to train. Just a fluke then? '

Then, a bullet hit the demon's face and the others looked up to see Nigel glaring down at them.

'This is no fluke! They're clearly aiming to kill the leader...that is, me! Still they're nothing but fools! Our masks are really solid and they won't be broken by the puny weapons in this park. I'm able to resurrect and my servants too...! It's pointless to fight back. Yes, they're nothing but ignorant simpletons. Shoot as much as you want, it's all for nothing! '

 "Go! Go! Charge! I want their heads! Both of them! Take them

down at once! "Gillian kept rapidly shooting at the demons who were reaching near the tree branch she stood on. The same could be said for Nigel.

'It's no use! No use! No use! No use! No use! No use! '

"It's no use! No use! No use! No use! No use! No use! " The demon laughed.

The demon noticed their bullets were almost gone and concluded that they're goners.

"Now's the time! Run up there and kill them! "

However, blood splattered in the air and the demon servants collapsed.

"They're...dead? My servants...All of my servants? What?! "

"We were not aiming at you at all." Gillian said, walking towards the lone demon with Nigel.

"We know. We know it all. Including the fact that your noble masks are bulletproof and the fact that the retainers masks have weak points."

"First remove the mask, then shoot the vital point." Nigel stated.

"And pretend to be flailing around so that they'll never realize our plan." Gillian followed.

The demon stood against a tree as Gillian and Nigel stood in front of them. Then, the demon started running, the two humans following behind.

"Get away from me!"

The demon was shot on the leg, making it stumble before Gillian and Nigel caught up, knocking it down.

"He taught us all we needed. So I also know that without your little servants, you're nothing. Game, set and match. This is the end for you, rich boy." Gillian said.

She now pressed her foot against the fallen demon, a gun in one hand and its mask in the other.

"Alright, you win this time." The demon panted.

'Like hell! The cattle shall know its rightful place!"

"I'll grant you whatever it is that you desire. I'll overlook your offenses against my person. This time. So stop this at once! Let us discuss these matters..."

'I have to buy time... 2 minutes... No, 1 minute is enough...I can smell it. Lord Bayon is heading in this direction! He'll help me for sure. And then, I'll rip these insolent...'

"I will give you 10 seconds." Gillian said.

'...No, I won't! '

"Give it up. Your comrades aren't coming, No one will save you."

"You're not getting a single second."

"W-Wait! Just think about it! Alright, you could beat me, but those tricks won't work on them. You don't have the slightest chance against the others! There's still time! I'll forgive you all, really! Right? Come on, be reasonable! We were just playing around, you know? "

Nigel coldly looked at the demon, remembering when his little sister died to a demon.

"Do it, Gillian."

"No, wai-wait! If you kill me, my dad will-"

"Oh, my sister...To think that something like this did that to us..." Gillian said, placing her finger on the trigger.

"Hey, stop it! Don't do that! Hel-"A gun shot was heard and the demon went limp.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

With Y/n~

The game was still going. Fyodor's pawn was at b4 and Y/n's bishop was at c5. 

"You are the one who is giving those pesky little demons the direction and those demons are complete utter fools that they are not finding out that their basic human assistant doesn't works on their finger tips but it is the other way around am i right?" Y/n said she placed her bishop at b4 taking Fyodor's pawn and strikes the clock .

"Ahh correct you are Y/n they are not even aware about it."

"It is nice to have someone who understands you isn't it?" Fyodor asked as Y/n remained silent in response.

Fyodor now placed his Knight at f3 and strikes the clock. 

Y/n then placed her knight at c6 and strikes the clock.

"You know we are very much similar. You are just like me Y/n~" Fyodor said as Y/n sighed at this. 

Fyodor then placed his knight forward at g5 and strikes the clock  for Y/n's turn.

Y/n placed her Queen at g5 taking Fyodor's knight.

"No Fyodor I am not and there is only one difference between us is  that you see people as pawns to be moved around and thrown away once they fulfill their purpose, I see them as valuable lives, each having their own potential." Y/n a blank face but deep down there was a spark of mischief inside of her.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

 Nouma grabbed Sonya and strangled her. With the help of snipers Violet and Paula. They hit Nouma in the eye and she died.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

(3469 words)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Till we meet next time....

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
311K 11.1K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
43.8K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small cafΓ© s...
3K 173 24
Rose was an orphan who ran away from the orphanage because of it's disgusting secret. She ran and met someone familiar who took her in. But little...