I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚

5.5K 294 21
By BabyTaeBear95

He's out his head,
I'm out my mind~
We got that love the crazy kind.....
I am his and he is mine~
In the end it's him and i

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Taehyung messaged jungkook telling him that he is leaving soon. He was feeling hurt when he ignored his bun. He decided he will listen to his baby while keeping his anger away from them.

"Tae stop ignoring him he was crying very bad after you left." Jimin informed.

While taehyung's heart clenched badly. He hates it when the younger cry. He knows after yesterday's night jungkook was crying.

Jungkook's red swollen eyes were all evidence of it. But for him his anger was more important.

He clenched his fist when the pain in his heart kept on increasing.

"I will talk to him after going home." Taehyung said causing jimin to smile widely.

"Really thank god. We don't like to see our kookie sad." Jimin said sadly making taehyung more guilty.

"Don't worry i will make my baby happy." Taehyung said he then glanced at the time.

"Alright chim i have to go now." Taehyung said before leaving the college.

He went to the office as he have work nowadays because his dad is not back from his business trip.

He made his way towards his home. He almost forgot about the meeting with kai as he have only his jungkook in his mind.

But when kai called him he remembered everything. He turned again and made his way to the cafe.

He entered the cafe and found kai when the said boy waved at him. He went to the table and sat on the chair infront of kai.

"Hey." He greets when the other one kept staring at him.

"Oh h-hi. Umm what would you like to eat let's order-"

"No it's fine i am not hungry." Taehyung cuts him off.

"Ok so what about a drink please let's have a drink together." Kai pleads making it hard for taehyung to say no.

"Umm ok i will have strawberry milkshake." Taehyung said making kai happy.

Kai calls a waiter and then orders their milkshakes. He turns to taehyung who was looking at his wrist watch watch.

"Now tell me what you wanted to talk about?" He asked.

"Oh yeah umm do you remember when we first became friends? At that time i never liked you both. In beginning i wanted to spoil your reputation in the college, me and my friends even made a plan. But as time start to pass i started to like you. I even forgot my own plan. But my friends didn't." Kai stops and sighs sadly.

"They put papers in your bag without me knowing it. I get to know about it later. I tried to talk with you both but you both never heard me out. I never wanted to do it taehyung trust me but still I wants to apologise. Please forgive me i am really very sorry whatever happened in the past." Kai said guilt can be seen on his face.

While taehyung heard him from the very beginning. He sighs when he saw honestly in Kai's eyes.

"I forgive you kai it doesn't matter anymore now. Just forget about the past." Taehyung said giving him a smile.

"Really! You forgive me. Thank you so much taehyung you don't know you just removed the guilt from my heart." Kai said smiling widely.

Taehyung just nods his head while slowly glancing at his watch. He wants to go home as fast as possible. He looks up when kai calls him.

"So can we friends again i promise i will not create any trouble." Kai asked with hope filled eyes.

Kai smiled brightly when taehyung nods his head. Till then the waiter also came with their order. Taehyung finished his milkshake in one go.

"Alright now i have to go home kai my baby must be waiting for me." Taehyung said standing up from the chair.

Kai's smile fells a little but soon he too stood up and went to pay even taehyung insists to pay for them.

Taehyung was in so much hurry to go home that he didn't noticed jungkook and other three there. Kai also left with taehyung.

He held taehyung's wrist when they reached outside. Taehyung turns with a confused face.

"Taehyung i wants to tell you something else too." Kai said.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked while kai he just hugs him and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I love you taehyung."

Taehyung stood there motionless. He was caught off guard to even react to kai who was hugging him.

"I wanted to tell you about my feelings from very long. I fell for you two years ago but never had courage to confess, but now i want to tell you i love you so much taehyung." Kai finished as he broke the hug. He had tears in his eyes.

Taehyung felt bad seeing hurt in his eyes but he can't do anything for it. He sighs before speaking.

"I don't know what to say but i don't feel the same for you or anyone. I can never when my heart, body, soul my everything belongs to my jungkook only. You are a very good person kai i hope you will find someone even more better than me who will give you the love you deserve." Taehyung said smiling at him.

Kai was crying silently. He already knew it he will be heart broken after confessing but he don't regret it not a bit. Atleast he can move on.

"C-can i hug y-you for last time before l-letting you........g-go please?" kai asked hopefully.

Taehyung was hesitant at first but then nods his head. Kai instantly hugs him tightly while taehyung hugs him back with a small smile.

Later kai broke the hug and moves back from taehyung.

"Alright i am going now take care kai. See you tomorrow." Taehyung said before hopping on the bike.

Kai kept looking at him until he left from there.

--🥀--

Jungkook directly went to taehyung's room and throws himself on the bed crying his heart out.

His heart was craving for taehyung his soul was crying for taehyung to come and take him in his arms.

Due to crying so much and exhaustion he fell asleep.

Taehyung also came back home. Seeing him mrs kim runs to him with a panicked face.

"Tae where is kookie? And why are you late?" She asked worriedly.

"What do you mean where is kookie? Didn't jimin dropped him home?" Taehyung asked he himself getting panick.

"No one came here tae i am waiting for him from so long. He always call me after coming home." Mrs kim explained.

Taehyung hurriedly calls jimin. But he saw jimin entering with yugyeom and eunwoo. He locked his phone and runs to them.

"Where is my baby jimin?" He asks on which jimin looks down.

"We too don't know tae we were in the cafe. He was with us until he went out to receive the call but he never came back. We are calling him but his phone is switched off. We searched him everywhere but-"

"What do you mean he never came back? How could you all be so careless to let him go alone? Now where is my baby got any answer?" Taehyung asked angrily.

While the three didn't said anything. They were already guilty because if they had not forced jungkook to go with them it would have never happened.

Taehyung didn't waited for any reply and left the house to find his bun. His heart was exploding in his chest.

He went back to the college and start to find jungkook in whole college. When he didn't find him there, he again went to cafe and starts to find him there too.

But he didn't find jungkook there too his eyes tear up. He started his bike while looking around to find his bun like a mad man. He was going crazy it's like he will lost his mind if he didn't find jungkook.

He went to every place where jungkook can go. He dials jungkook's number don't know how much time in a hope that it will soon answered by his bun but for his luck it never happened.

He was currently in the park which he usually visits with jungkook. He searched jungkook there too but didn't find him.

He kneels down on the ground of the park and finally broke down.

"Where are y-you bun p-please come b-back to m-me......i-i beg you love p-please come b-back i p-promise i w-will never ignore y-you again...... please come to me i am b-begging love please......"  Taehyung sobbed hard with face hang low to the ground.

His phone rings. He hurriedly looks at the screen it's from his home.

"Tae baby kookie is here at home please come back."

Hearing it he instantly cut the call and runs to his bike. He wiped off the tears and drove off to his home not minding if he breaks any rule.

When he reached home he saw his mom with other three were also present. Seeing him mrs kim runs to him.

"Baby kookie is in your room." She wants to say more but taehyung runs to his room.

Mrs kim smiled when she saw taehyung all worried and hurt for jungkook.

When taehyung enters the room he saw jungkook sleeping on the bed while hugging his pillow. He made his way to the bed and sat on it.

He hovered over jungkook and kissed his whole face starting from his forehead, closed eyes, his cheeks nose to chin. He didn't know that he was crying looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook felt soft touches on his face but when he felt something wet on his cheeks he opened his eyes slowly.

But when he did, he saw taehyung's face an inch away from his own. His eyes then met with glossy eyes of taehyung.

He felt a pang in his heart. His eyes also tear up after seeing taehyung's teary eyes.

"H-hyungie." He whispers.

In response taehyung smashed his lips on jungkook's lips and starts to kiss him passionately. He didn't knew he was this hungry for jungkook's lips.

He start to kiss jungkook hungrily and roughly making the kiss messy and sloppy. Jungkook kissed back with equal passion. He was dying for taehyung, for his single touch.

He knows how he was going crazy without taehyung. How he was craving to go in his arms. He wraps his arms around taehyung's neck, his one hand went in his hairs while other one pulling taehyung more by his nape.

Taehyung also held jungkook's waist while kissing him like there is no tomorrow. But when they run out of the oxygen both pulls out.

But taehyung he diverts to jungkook's neck kissing there hardly. Jungkook was already panting heavily but soon starts to moan too.

"Ahhh h-hyungie ahhh~" he moaned when taehyung bites on his sweet spot.

After sometime taehyung stopped kissing but didn't detached his face from jungkook's neck.

Jungkook was still panting heavily when he heard sniffing sounds and wetness on his neck. He panicked after knowing that taehyung is crying.

"H-hyungie what's w-wrong?" He asked trying to make taehyung face him.

But the other boy is more stronger than him. Taehyung didn't stopped crying he hugs jungkook even more tightly.

"I-i am s-sorry..... i w-will never ignore y-you, please never l-leave me.... i will d-die without you jungkook please i am s-sorry....."

Taehyung kept saying sorry while sobbing. It's his first time he was crying for someone. He was scared he thought he lost jungkook.

While jungkook's lips trembled as tears rolled down his cheeks. He never in his life wanted to see taehyung crying in his arms and all vulnerable.

"H-hyungie no d-don't say sorry i-it's me who did a m-mistake i was the o-one who went t-to the club e-even you told me n-not to, i am s-sorry hyungie i w-will never do i-it again i promise please stop c-crying it's paining me i-in my heart......."

Taehyung finally looks at him and joined their foreheads together before speaking.

"I am sorry t-to ignore you love, i-i will never do it again b-but never leave me....."

He pleads directly looking into jungkook's eyes who was staring back.

"I will n-never hyungie. Y-you are my everything without you i-i am nothing. I love you so much."

"I love you more."

Taehyung said before joining their lips together. Both closed their eyes while moving their lips in sync.

This kiss was not only filled with love but with many more emotions too. It shows how they were craving for one another. Both are scared to lose one another. Both knows they are nothing without one another.

______________________________________

I cried while writing this chapter. Aish i am such a crybaby. 😔

Btw i hope you liked the chapter.🥀

Stay safe my lovely beautiful babies. 💞

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 40.1K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
988K 49.2K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
683K 23.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...