{√}Missing Bride ||YiZhan FF||

By Pricelessjew22

How stupidity, adamant and uncared nature of Hao Xuan, made him lose gold in the river. On realizing what he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Three

2.1K 167 12
By Pricelessjew22

"Brother!" Jiyang called, setting his eyes on his brother who had been waiting for over 45 minutes. "I thought you won't be coming back today as you promised." He pouted cutely, making Wang Yibo, his brother smile slightly and ruffled his hair. "Stop doing that, I'm no longer a kid, I'm grown now." He squinted proudly, making Wang Yibo chuckle this time around.

"You've grown but you're still my little Didi." Wang Yibo smirked when that cute frown appeared on his brother's tinted cheeks. "I missed you so much." Wang Yibo said and brought him to his bone-crushing embrace. 

"It's so fucking good to be home after a long time." Wang Yibo said enthusiastically on breaking out of the hug. He looked around and breathed in some fresh air. "It's really good to be home." He inhaled out and looked at his brother. "Mother didn't come with you?" He asked as they started going out of the airport, and was followed by the guards that accompanied Jiyang to the airport and they slurring his luggage and following behind.

"She wanted to follow up but something made her not to," Jiyang smirked and turned to look at his brother with his mischievous goofy smile. Wang Yibo raised a questionable brow as if urging him to spill what he did. Jiyang divulged his eyes while looking at his polished nails and shrugged "Well, I know how much you hate being treated like a kid by mother, so I kind of did something that made her stay behind so I'll be the only one to come to pick you up." 

He grinned evilly, making Wang Yibo's facepalmed and didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "What? You should thank me, you know, like tipping me instead of giving me that face as if it's not what you wanted." He pouted playfully and crossed his hands, faking to be sad.

"How can I be happy? I don't even know what you did to our mother to make her stay behind. It might be something horrible." Wang Yibo said and proceeded to enter the car once it was opened for them. "I wonder what he did this time around?" Wang Yibo wondered, remembering what he did the last time they came to Switzerland to visit him. 

How they wanted an escape that night to go to a night out and their mother refused them from leaving that night. Jiyang decided to drug their mother and have her sleep all night and even until the next day, the poor woman didn't wake until they took her to the hospital. They thought they lost their mother and it was a horrible experience for them that every day and day Wang Yibo would never forget.

"I didn't drug her this time around, I promise. But I just made a rat die in the shoe she was supposed to wear and you know mother, once she prepared her outfit to be worn on a particular occasion and it was ruined, she will reconcile that occasion, so I made her council this one." He giggled, remembering their mother's hilarious face. "You should've heard mother scream the whole mansion down. It was pathetically hilarious.." Jiyang threw a fit of laughter, laughing his ass out when Wang Yibo who was looking at him in horror succumbed and started laughing along with him.

"You're such a naughty boy. I just imagined my mother's face and how she would be screaming. It must be so priceless to behold." Wang Yibo quipped, laughing and wondering why only this younger brother of his happens to be the only one that has this effect on him. 

Even the people he had dated, none had made him laugh or even smile like his younger brother. Wang Yibo sometimes wondered if anyone would ever make him laugh if not his brother. He had lived an isolated life almost all his life but he remembered how happy he was with a boy he met in his village back when he went home to stay with his grandmother, how happy he was and wondered if he'll ever have the chance to meet with that boy again. Is he still alive? No, he shouldn't be thinking that, he's too young and beautiful for that.

Then he thought about the one that always wrecks him whenever he thinks about him. Is he married? What if he's married? He can't be married, he likes that boy so much. Like is an understatement, he thinks he loves him but he wasn't able to confess his feelings before he went back to the city to his parents. 

He wanted to stay in his village because of that boy, but then, his father decided his grandmother moves in with them in the city since his grandfather was late at that time. He almost cursed his father for doing that to him and even pleaded with his grandmother for her to turn down that offer and insisted on staying back in the village his grandmother agreed and did as he pleaded, but his father refused and insisted them going to the city and continued their lives there only for them to come home only during Christmas period which he didn't got the chance to travel with them again since his father took a decision that broke him by sending him to Switzerland to continue his studies and had become very successful he is today.

But that beautiful boy has never left his mind. That boy has stolen his heart completely that he wasn't even able to keep a healthy relationship with anyone only having a one-night stand. He loves the way that boy smiles, the way he treats him more normally than anyone else and was the only one who accepted to be his friend and not because of what he stands to benefit from him. 

Wang Yibo's parents were one of the richest in their village and here in Beijing and across the world. Many people came to them because of their family's background and status. Those that come for them for friendship or whatsoever only came because of their parent's money and nothing else.

At that time when Wang Yibo was living with his grandmother in the village, everyone treated him with so much respect and always wanted to be his friend. In their school, many girls and boys want him as their boyfriend, for him to notice them or just be their friend. They know what they stand to gain from him and how his grandmother pampers Wang Yibo and always takes him to wherever she is going in the village, even when attending women's village meetings. 

Wang Yibo was young then and followed her even though he sometimes finds it ridiculous but he did not dare break the aged woman's heart by turning her down. Wang Yibo almost became her handbag since she carries him everywhere with their driver who drives them everywhere they're going. The woman takes Wang Yibo to school and brings him back as if he was in kindergarten and also takes him to the market this sometimes irritates Wang Yibo since she was mostly being an obstacle for Wang Yibo to stay with that boy that had stolen his cold heart.

Wang Yibo smiled remembering these incidents. "I can't believe grandma is dead." He suddenly voiced out, sadly. "She was more like a mother to me. I could remember everything we did together and how she paraded me around the whole village, telling people I was her grandson."

"She did that to you too?" Jiyang chipped in. "Do you believe when you left, grandma started pestering me around and wanted to follow me everywhere, including following me to the clubhouse, it was awful, I hated it? But then again, I missed those days she did that and I can't believe I will be going back home next week to bury her since she insisted on being buried back home and not here in the city." Jiyang parroted and was almost crying remembering their grandmother.

"Why did she insist on being buried in the village? Why not here in the city? Was that her last wish?" Wang Yibo asked and Jiyang nodded.

"She said her burial will bring you home and you'll get to find something waiting for you there. I wonder what she meant by that. I mean, what did the village people get to offer my rich ass?" Jiyang asked and thought about his grandmother's last wish as she gave up on the ghost.

"Something is waiting for me there? That's something... I'm speechless. What could that be?" Wang Yibo asked and Jiyang shook his head indicating he doesn't know either. "Something is waiting for me there? What could that be? Grandma can be funny, even on her dying day, she still has something to say? But what could that be?" Wang Yibo thought and pondered again and again on what his brother said.

"She also said the right one is there for me, but I wonder who is the right one for me that she meant? I mean, I have everything I want and men crawl on their knees just for me to talk to them, who is this right one she could be referring to? A village man is the right one for a city hot boy like me? She must be kidding me. There's no one in that village for me and I can't wait for us to go and have that burial and come back so I can continue with my precious life. I have everything I need here. There's no way anyone would be meant for me in a fucking village!" Jiyang squinted proudly and tugged his locks behind his ear. 

He continued, "I have all the money spent on me, including you my Gege who always knows how to spoil me. I don't need any village man, riffraff, or a gold digger who will be after our wealth."

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes at his brother and smiled, "But here in the city, those your boys are doing the same. Maybe grandma is right, maybe something isn't here for us but there." 

"Ew," Jiyang exaggerated. "Maybe someone is there for you but not me. I have everything I want here. I travel around the world however and whichever I want with our private jet. I spent money however I wished and club however I desired. What will a village idiot give to me? They stink, yuck! I can't even imagine it. What am I going to do with a village lover to talk more about marrying the person? I want to puke.."

"Enough with your drama, it's choking me. Just think about what mother will do to you for putting a dead rat in her shoes. You're unbelievable." Wang Yibo immediately changed the topic since his ears were bleeding hearing his blabbering and he can't deny, he missed hearing him bluffing. "I really miss you brother. Tomorrow, we will go out shopping and you can shop whatever you need to survive in the village. How about that?" Wang Yibo offered and smirked on seeing his brother's bright face.

"Oh, my gosh! That's what I want! I missed shopping and clubbing with you and I also missed bringing boys and girls for you to have your release." Jiyang grinned on seeing his brother flushed with an embarrassing facial expression.

"You never change, do you?" Wang Yibo shook his head while covering up the embarrassment and his flushed face with laughter. "We're here. Let's go inside and have your ass whipped by mother." Wang Yibo climbed down and looked around the whole Mansion. "I missed this house so much." He said and started going inside with his brother.

"My baby is back!" Mrs. Wang Yibo got up and went to embrace her son. "You look so thin, are you sure you're eating and taking care of yourself at all? This is why I kept calling and asking you to come back and pick a wife. You need a wife to take care of you."

"Mother, let me come back first before you start." Wang Yibo cut his mother shortly before she spilled out more. "I missed you so much, mother. You look beautiful as ever." Wang Yibo complimented, making his mother smile shyly.

"Thank you, baby. Stop flattering your mother like that. And you, I know it's your doing so start talking! Who put a dead rat in my shoes?" Mrs. Wang asked, pointing an accusing finger at Jiyang and started chasing him and both running around the whole mansion.

Wang Yibo smiled and went to his dad who was waiting for him to come over. "Father..." 

"My boy... Look at how handsome and how much you've grown. Your company came out as one of the best in Switzerland. I am proud of you." Mr. Wang said and embraced his son.

"Thanks, Dad. I learned from the best. It's good to be home, but too bad for us to go and bury grandma. I missed her so much." Wang Yibo's countenance appears sad.

"Me too, son, me too. I really missed your grandma and do you know she insisted we bury her at home? Anyway, we'll also use that opportunity to visit the village, it's been a while, especially for you. You might find someone there for you, that's what your grandmother said." 

"Jiyang said the same. I wonder what she meant by that? Anyway, we'll find out next week." They both sat down and watched as Mrs. Wang kept chasing Jiyang and was screaming as they discussed the burial arrangements but Wang Yibo kept soliloquizing, 

"Are you now married, Zhan? Will you still remember me? I can't wait to see you. You must've grown to become more beautiful than I know you. Hope you're still in the village. I can't wait to bless my eyes again with your astonishing beauty." He thought with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 14.3K 24
"You don't want your life?! Then why not give it to me?" "No... that's not a suggestion. Since you came here after deciding to give up your life in m...
369K 22.6K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
95.4K 9.8K 77
One fine morning Zhan woke up in the hospital all alone with no memory of who is or who is was, being left all alone made him feel a little uncomfort...