Traveling Souls

By Laprias

Everyone over the age of fifteen has an identical scar running down the center of their chest. This is the ag... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

70 3 1
By Laprias

I let out a sigh, tugging at my shirt. God, this was boring. When was Killian going to get out the shower? My eyes scanned the room once more, my head falling back in annoyance.

I heard the shower water stop, and I sat up, turning to stare at the bathroom door.

Killian opened the door, giving me a grin. "Hey, Lu."

"Took you long enough." I muttered, turning away from her.

"You're so impatient, Lu." she remarked.

"Well, we need to get going. I want to find my soul mate soon."

She frowned slightly, turning away from me to stare out the window. "Have they stirred at all?"

"Dustin has slightly. They'll soon wake up, I hope." I grumbled, crossing my arms. "Have you seen my bracelet? I can't find it."

"Maybe you left it in the RV. Or maybe in the bathroom, though I didn't see anything."

"Let me check the bed."  I said, panicking slightly. I couldn't have lost it. I rushed over to the bed, throwing up the covers, breathing a sigh of relief that I saw the glint of the silver chain. "Found it." I called to her, sliding it onto my wrist.

"Hey, Lu, they're stirring again."

"That's good. Then we can get on the road." I said. I pointed to the boy who was now slowly waking up. "Look who's awake now."

"Hey! It's Dusty!" Killian said loudly, almost landing on top of them as she jumped over to the two.

"Ouch, um, headache." he muttered, trying to stretch before realizing he was constricted. "What the hell?"

"So I heard you were looking for me." Killian told him, giving him a grin. "Well, here I am. Hi Dusty!"

"Dusty? What? My name is Dustin, not Dusty..who tied us up? Why does my head hurt?"

"You ask too many questions. That's your nickname, unless you prefer Sandy. I tied you up, nice knot, right? Also, it's cause I knocked you both out." she explained in a fast-paced tone.

"Slow down, wait, what?" he asked her, a confused expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, Killian's like a child." I explained, pulling her away from the confused boy. "You're coming with us, I mean, if that's okay."

I mentally face-palmed. Who in the right world asked their captives if it's okay to travel with them?

"I'm still confused." he groaned, dropping his head. "How did you knock us out?"

"That's not important. What's important that you're going to be our traveling companions now." I said, trying to be a bit more forceful.

"Hey, Lu, the mean one's stirring now." she commented, and my eyes flicked over to the Talon. Wow, did he look angry.

"Um, hi. I'm Lucy, and I'm guessing your Talon, and you'll be traveling with us, like Dustin." I said quietly, motioning to Dustin.

"Hell no I'm not. Why the hell am I tied up?" He struggled, glaring at me and Killian.

If looks could kill, we'd be six feet under right now.

"You have to go!" Killian exclaimed, pouting. "You'll turn us in, then Lucy can't find her soul mate!" she whined, slightly mocking me.

"I'm not going. Dustin, you agree, right?" Talon urged the blond.

"Well, don't we get kicked off if we don't bring them back with us?"

"Yeah but—"

"Then we go with them. We were bad at this job anyways." he said with a shrug, shooting both of us a small grin. "Not that I'm into this captive stuff though, that's weird." he quickly explained.

I gave a small laugh, shaking my head. "Lovely. Good to know, Dustin."

"Dustin! We need to do our job—" Talon was cut off once again.

"Our job is over, Talon. We suck at it. I mean, look how easily these two captured us."

I nodded for Killian to untie them, staring at the blond. "You give up easily, don't you?" I asked.

"I do, sometimes. I don't like this job, really." he said with a shrug. "Hey, I knew we were going to get kicked off."

"Almost done..there!" she shouted triumphantly, holding up the sheet in her hand proudly. "I'm almost as good at tying knots than I am with being a prankster!"

Dustin gave her a small smile, standing up and stretching.

I turned my eyes to the brown haired male sitting on the floor still with a sour look on his face. "Hey, uh, do you need help getting up? Or maybe ice? I'm sure that bump's pretty nasty.." I trailed off, holding out a hand for him to take a hold of.

"Get away from me, you're just as bad as Kati." he snapped at me, and I withdrew my hand, watching him stand up.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, slightly annoyed. "Like a small child." I muttered, walking past him to get to Killian. I felt a hand grip my arm and spin me back around to face him, and I lowered my eyes.

"What did you say?" he snarled at me, tightening his grip on my arms.

I could feel Dustin and Killian's stares, and I shook my head. "Nothing." I whispered.

"What did you say?" he questioned louder, grabbing my face to look up at his.

I instinctively flinched and tried to pull away, biting my lip. "Let me go." I told him, trying to pry his hands away from my face.

"Tell me what you said first."

"Talon! Enough. Let the damn girl go. You're acting like Reese." Dustin yelled at him.

Talon dropped his hands and backed up quickly, leaving me standing there in shock. He made his way over to Dustin, whispering something in his ear, while Dustin glared at him and slapped him rather roughly.

I rubbed my arm, wincing. That's going to leave a bruise. "Let's get going." I tried to say it forcefully, but it came out weak and pitiful.

"Yeah, lets go." Killian nodded, exiting the room quickly, and I followed.

I looked behind me to see Dustin and Talon leaving the room, Dustin hurrying up to catch me.

"Lets get this freak show on the road." Killian said, pressing the elevator's button, giving me a small smile as the elevator dinged and we stepped inside.

We all broke away from each other, me and Killian on the right, Dustin and Talon on the left. When the elevator reached the lobby, we quickly hurried out and I threw my hotel key to the lady sitting out and counter, giving her a quick wave.

"Lucy? Did you lock it?" I heard Killian yell across the parking lot, holding her arms and shivering.

"I did, here, hold on." I called back, unlocking it and watching Killian scurry inside, Dustin and Talon following her. I rushed to get inside, shutting the door and staring at the three people in the RV.

"Okay, so, I'm Lucy, as you know. This is Killian, not Kati," I paused, glaring at Dustin and Talon for calling her that. "In this RV, we, uh," I paused, looking around. "We each have four rooms, but obviously you two can share a room like me and Killian. Also, we take turns driving, two and two." I explained, pointing to the rooms, then to the driver and passenger seats. 

I motioned for them to follow me into the main room, then showed them the bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen. "That's pretty much it. Go ahead and do..whatever you do. I'll start driving, I guess." I said, looking over at Killian.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." she said, following after me.

I slid into the seat and started the RV, pulling out of the lot and onto the road. "Finally, on our way. Took too long there."

"Are you okay? You seemed pretty scared when Talon grabbed your face. Did something happen? I couldn't hear much, but.."

I shook my head. "I'm fine, Killi." I reassured her, letting my hand rub my arm softly.

"You get bruised from him and I'll—" she was cut off by a shout from someone back there, and another muffled shout.

"Oh my god. They better not do this all the way to Waterville." I growled, hitting my head off the steering wheel.

"If they do, someone's getting thrown out of the RV." she threatened, glaring. She turned around and took a deep breath before shouting, "Shut the hell up!" at them, and it went silent for a few moments before I heard a voice yell back,

"Make us!"

Oh no. "Killi, no. Do not—"

She was already screaming at them, rocketing off her seat and into the main room where I heard even more, louder, vulgar screaming and yelling.

Oh my god. This was going to be one long ride to Waterville.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! Stay times for chapter 7! Have a grand day!

A/N 2: Heyo guys! Thank you for re-reading this! I got it done, yay! How do you guys feel about Killian now? Lucy? How about Talon and Dustin? Who do you think Reese is? If you enjoyed, think about giving it a vote? c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 40 8
Female Lucifer (gxg) soulmates. Lucy has an 18 year old soulmate on earth, She hates the concept of soulmates and has decided to never meet her own...
625K 13.4K 28
Ryan has been in love with Emma since the first time he laid eyes on her when he was thirteen years old she was only eight. He knows she's his mate b...
3.6K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
2.9K 92 22
When a person turns 21, they are at mercy of the soulmate touch. Meaning, if they touch someone who had touched someone else who had touched someone...