The Infinity Dragon Emperor (...

Bởi averageidiot132

A Self-Aware 16 year old boy with a powerful sacred gear transferred to Kuoh Academy. Follow Y/N as he trolls... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: It Begins
Chapter 2: Trolling The Tomato!
Chapter 3: Stray Slaying
Chapter 4: Killing Crows
Chapter 5: Infinite Love
Chapter 6: Literal Pussy Magnet
Chapter 7: You Waited This Long For A Filler Chapter?
Chapter 8: Fucking With The Phenex
Chapter 9: Training Days
Chapter 10: Wedding Crasher
Chapter 11: Y/N Is Back On His Bullshit
Chapter 12: Lol, Sword
Chapter 13: The Crack Guy
Chapter 14: Y/N L/N: Certified Bro
Chapter 15: Obligatory Beach Episode
Chapter 16: Training The Trap
Chapter 17: Khaos With a K
Chapter 18: Issei Stops Being a Bitch
Chapter 19: Dodge Builds be Like
Chapter 21: Training Days Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 22: Supernatural Wars: The Filler Strikes Back!
Chapter 23: Return of The Plot
Chapter 24: The Negotiations Were Short
Chapter 25: Kill The God Of Bestiality
Chapter 26: Damn Delusions
Chapter 27: Opposing Ideals
Extra Chapter: Rias Rents Y/N
Extra Chapter: Group Bonding + Daddy Issues
Extra Chapter: Xenovia's Saturday Search for Free Will
Chapter 28: The Ancient Soul
Chapter 29: Dense, Ditzy Angel And The Hellhound
Chapter 30: Azazel Fails To Mind His Fucking Business

Chapter 20: Hell of a Vacation

6.4K 143 430
Bởi averageidiot132

Y/N had a relatively good sleep. Since it was summer vacation, he had no obligation to wake up. So he layed in bed with Ophis in silence. Sleeping is one of the only things that can get the loudmouth to shut up.

However, it was time to get some content.

BRING!!!

SMASH!

"What the hell!? Who threw a brick through the window!?"

Indeed when the alarm blared, a brick smashed through the window and crashed into Za Clocku. Looking outside, he saw the ORC with Azazel, Hideki grinning.

"Yo! C'mon dude let's go on vacation!"

Y/N groaned. "Give us some time to get ready! And somebody's better have the money to replace my window!"

////

After Y/N and Ophis got ready, he invited everyone in for tea.

"So why am I coming with you guys again?" Y/N asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hideki wouldn't stop bugging us about it." Rias answered with a sigh. She clearly would've preferred to not be there.

Y/N looked over at Hideki, a giddy smile on his face. "Dude, what if I had other plans?"

"Ah. I didn't think that far ahead."

"Of course you didn't. Whatever. I have no plans so might as well join you guys. Where we going? Kyoto? Hawaii? Maybe Canada?"

"We're actually heading to the Underworld." Azazel answered.

"Canada it is! Let's roll!"

BAM!

Y/N killed his door and walked out, causing the ORC to sweatdrop.

"How the hell has he never been robbed?" Issei tilted his head.

While Y/N waited for the rest of the ORC, he bumped into Yui.

"Oh. Hey kiddo."

Yui smiled at Y/N, speaking in sign language.

"Ah, sorry kid. I literally just made plans. I'll be gone for most of the summer. Keep that song ready though, can't wait to hear it!"

Yui's smile faltered, but she nodded in understanding. She then ran home.

"Fucking hell. I feel like such a dick now."

//CRAZY TRAIN//

"You're telling me that the Underworld's main form of public transportation is trains? I left Tokyo to get away from this shit."

Y/N was chilling in the ORC's train car. For some reason, the Underworld's only form of transportation happened to be privately owned trains.

"You lived in Tokyo? How is it up there?" Akeno asked curiously.

"Before or after the Anti-Yakuza laws? It really isn't as good as it's made out to be. But maybe it's just because I lived in a red-light district. But hey, ridiculous shit was always happening there, so I atleast had some entertainment."

"You lived in a red-light district?" Issei asked suggestively.

"I know why you're asking that, and I am appalled you would think I would stoop to your level."

Y/N and the ORC had spent the last hour or so fucking around. Gasper was absorbed with the handheld's he brought along, Hideki practiced his footwork and giving Koneko some pointers on dodging. The rest were sitting on the couches and chatting.

"Still though, I can't believe how large the Underworld is." Issei mused, looking out at the vast stretch of empty land.

"Indeed! Each of these territories are around 100x the size of Japan's main island." Akeno explained.

"For real!?"

"Yep. We should be coming up in Gremory Territory soon."

The train abruptly came to stop, sending the passengers flying.

PUNCH!

"OW! What was that for!?"

"It ain't my fault the train stop Ise-chan." Y/N got up from the ground. "I'm going to check what's up. You stay here."

Y/N left the train car, immediately bumping into Azazel and Rias.

"Oh, perfect! C'mon we'll explain."

////

They were now standing on a cliff, looking down into a wide Chasm. The train directly above them.

"So this is some training exercise?"

"Yeah. The guy I brought on to help is known to get lost in a fight, so I hope you'll be willing to help subdue him if he gets to rowdy." Azazel confirmed.

"I'll think about it."

Thus, with a snap of Rias fingers, the train peaced out, leaving the rest of the ORC to fall into the chasm.

"AAAAHHH! WHAT THE HELL!?"

Issei and Hideki, both forgetting that devils have wings, crashed into the canyon with the grace of an U.B, the rest gliding gently down with them.

"Congrats on your teamkills Rias."

"I wish you had a mute button."

"Sorry! Gotta pay for the DLC."

Meanwhile, in the canyon, Koneko pulled Issei and Hideki out of the piles of rubble by their feet.

"*Cough* What the fuck..." Issei whined.

"Stop bitching. You do enough of that at school."

"What happened? The train was there now it's not!"

"Why it happened doesn't matter." Akeno grabbed everyone's attention. "The president is nowhere in sight, so our first priority is regrouping. Panicking will get us nowhere."

"R-right! Let's do our best everyone!" Asia cheered.

BOOM!

Something crashed down into the ground behind Asia. She slowly turned her head towards the dust cloud, a large glowing eyes belonging to a hulking silhouette stared back at her.

"H-hello?"

The creature replied by rearing back and roaring.

Kiba ran forward and grabbed Asia as the rest prepared to fight.

"Issei! You hang back and protect Asia, once you've built up some strength, use your Transfer ability on Hideki!" Akeno ordered.

"Got it!"

The cloud finally cleared up, revealing a large bipedal dragon.

"Woah! This guy looks sick!" Hideki shouted, getting into his boxing stance.

"I'd focus on keeping him from reaching the back lines." Koneko explained.

"Huh? Why?"

"*sigh* Great. Another moron. We're rooks, we act as walls."

Kiba and Xenovia took out their swords, and positioned slightly behind the two.

"They focus on swift attacks."

"Wha- but that's my thing!"

"Just listen to whatever Akeno tells you."

"Fuck that!"

Surprising everyone, Hideki charged right in, running up to a ledge that was around the dragons midsection, and throwing a swift right hook into the dragons upper body.

The dragon merely huffed, the faintest smirk on its face.

<SPEED!>

As the dragon slid across the ground, the ORC gawked at the speed and power Hideki held. They had spared to get a feel for his strength, but this was next level.

But he still didn't exactly do much, considering the dragon didn't even flinch.

"Tough bastard, ain'tcha? Let me show you why they call me the legendary-"

SMACK

"-FUCK!"

He was easily batted away with a swipe of the dragon's tail. He bounced of the ground twice before Koneko caught him, preventing any further damage.

"Wow. You really showed him didn't you?"

All Hideki could bring himself to do was flip her the bird.

"Asia, tend to his injuries! Kiba, Xenovia, hit him from both sides! Koneko-"

"Yeah, yeah. Already on it." Her ears and tail appeared as she used her Senjutsu, covering her arms in ki.

Kiba and Xenovia stayed on the attack, distracting the dragon. The dragon reared back, likely preparing to launch a fireball, before getting struck by a powerful bolt of lightning.

He turned to look at Akeno. Her normal sadistic behavior discarded as she focused on keeping the peerage safe in Rias' absence.

Issei was charging up his boosts. When he reached his limit he ran up to Koneko.

(TRANSFER)

Koneko felt the surge of strength and charged forward she dodged and weaved through falling rubble, caused by the rampaging dragon, and flipped onto a ledge that was eye level with the dragon. She jumped as soon as the dragon turned to look at her.

She will forever deny this sentence ever came from her mouth.

"RULES OF NATURE!"

PUNCH!

Koneko unleashed a wild overhand right, knocking the dragon's head into the dirt, his lower body flying into the air in comedic fashion

Tumbling in the air, Koneko landed into a roll, before posing in a crouched position and slowly rising to her feet.

"Damn lizards. Cat's are the far superior beings." Koneko remarked while tightening her gloves.

She was then reminded that celebrating too early, always results in fate biting you in the ass. The dragon chuckled before rising to it's feet, knocking her away with a tailswipe as well.

"Koneko!" The ORC panicked as she was sent careening towards a rock wall.

Before she made impact, she was caught by Hideki.

"Phew! That was a close one. Ya good?"

"I'm fine. Nice save."

The dragon interrupted the exchange, it's lust for battle reaching its apex as the ORC could feel the power it was emanating.

"This strength!? Was it holding back?" Akeno asked incredulously.

Before it could destroy the ORC...

"Alright, you had your fun." Y/N stepped out into view from the top of the cliff.

The dragon roared at the newcomer.

Y/N closed his eyes and scoffed before opening his eyes abruptly.

"S I L E N C E  L I Z A R D"

A laser shot from Y/N's eyes, causing a power rangers esque monster explosion.

Koneko sweatdropped at the excessiveness of the explosion, while Ophis appeared randomly beside her.

"He, has done worse."

"Eh? Who's this lost child?"

"You are the child here."

The smoke died down and the dragon was on the floor, eyes wide at the sudden and monstrous attack.

"I'd say we still have plenty of work to do, wouldn't you Rias?" Azazel also revealed himself.

"Wait, what?" Issei tilted his head in confusion.

"Was this perhaps a test?" Xenovia mimicked Issei.

"Indeed. I wanted to evaluate how you would perform without me. I'd say they handled it rather well Azazel."

"Psh! Don't coddle them. They survived, but they wouldn't if I hadn't stepped in. You did see Hideki charge right in, correct? And what about Gasper? They aren't even listening right now!"

Gasper was too absorbed in his games to notice the train even disappeared.

"Hideki's still new. Can't expect him to be on par with everyone else just yet." Rias defended. "And...Gasper really couldn't do much against him anyway!"

"*sigh* This is why you can never solve any of the big problems. You're expectations are lower than mine for Issei."

Issei sighed, not bothering to defend himself anymore. He's accepted his place in life.

Azazel walked past the two as they bickered, opting to introduce the dragon they had just fought.

TANNĪN
"BIG DADDY DRAGON"

"This here is Tannīn, also known as the Blaze Meteor Dragon. He was formerly one of the Five Dragon Kings."

"Greetings. It was a pleasure to do battle with you." He then looked at Hideki. "You there, boy. What is your name?"

"Oh, the name's Hideki Kamamiya!" He smirked and held up a peace sign.

"You possess great potential. I could feel the power of storms in each of your strikes. It reminded me of my battles against Ryūjin."

"Uh, who?"

Issei tilted his head. "Dude, how long have you been in Japan? Ryūjin is the Dragon God of the Sea and Storms."

"Oh. My bad! History is boring so I never paid much attention."

They faintly heard Y/N calling out. "Ophis just told me Ryūjin wasn't actually a Dragon God. He was a dragon that could have become a heavenly dragon but opted to simply protect humanity. They called him a God because he did shit like summon storms and typhoons."

"Indeed. Legends of him are greatly exaggerated, but he was still a force to be reckoned with. I never did manage to defeat him."

Hideki felt his hands faintly tingling during the talk about Ryūjin, but chalked it up to be just a weird itch.

"Those two are still arguing." Kiba observed. Their like an old married couple."

Despite being on a cliff where hearing Kiba should have been impossible, the two both turned and shouted down at him.

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

"Will do."

"Well, you all must be very tired. How's about we all relax at some hot springs?" Azazel suggested.

"Hell yeah!" Issei shouted excitedly.

////

"I regret this decision immensely."

Issei had been doing some training so he wasn't exactly weak physically, living in a town where every punk is trying to fight you for your wallet does that to a guy. He was actually alright in a normal fight. But sitting next to people who were not only topless but have spent their whole lives fighting, kinda bruises a man's ego.

"Jesus fuck man! Why are you so scarred?" Issei asked Hideki.

"Oh, dad was ex-yakuza. He'd beat the shit out of me because I didn't want to swear up and join his family."

Issei's mouth hung open. No words could express what he was thinking at that moment. "Uh...that's rough buddy."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Once the clan broke up, I beat his ass and took ma outta there. Haven't looked back since."

"CANNONBALL!"

SPLASH!

And somebody had to come and tuin the moment.

"Dude, we're friends and all, but when I go to a hot spring, it's to relax."

"My bad Kibro, couldn't help myself."

Gasper stood outside the hot spring awkwardly, his towel wrapped around his chest, confusing Issei and Hideki.

"Chotto matte, chotto matte. What is she doing here? Isn't this the guys bath?"

The boys looked at Issei with smiling faces, waiting for him to figure out exactly what he was flirting with for the past two weeks.

"...Oh. OH! NO!"

"Y-yeah..." Gasper confirmed his worst fears.

"NOOOOOOO! The blonde cutie that was supposed to be my first conquest as Harem King had a dick the whole time!"

"PFFFFT, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hideki burst out laughing.

Meanwhile, on the platform above the men's bath, the girls listened in on the boys.

"Serves that perv right."

Akeno looked down. "Poor Hideki. I'm glad that he's out of there now."

Rias rose an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Kinda reminds you of another person with daddy issues, doesn't it?"

Akeno glared at the girl next to her, splashing her in the face, starting a bloody conflict that would rage on until...I don't know their fingers start getting wrinkly? Yeah let's go with that.

Meanwhile, Asia was confiding in Xenovia.

"Issei may seem weird at first, but his heart is always in the right place. He tries to protect what is important to him, and I love that about him. Tell me, how did you and Y/N start dating?"

"Huh? What makes you think we're dating?"

Asia tilted her head innocently. "Nani?"

"I'm just this one's property. She doesn't let me near Y/N without supervision." She pointed down at Ophis, who had only the top half of her head poking out of the water.

"H-huh...I see."

"Punish him if he tries anything with another woman. Xenovia would recommend hair pulling."

"Ah, yes~! That is my favourite punishment~!"

Asia backed away, considering asking Koneko would be a better choice.

Back with the boys, Azazel just got done with telling Issei about how it feels to poke a woman's nipple.

"Bro, you're really trying to convince Ise-chan that thighs are not superior in every way?"

Azazel gasped. "Y/N! Don't tell me you're one of those people!?"

"Hey, I don't complain. It's just that tits aren't the be all end all of a woman's body. Ise-chan, trust bro. While it will probably never happen, slapping the thighs are where it's at."

"Are you guys really debating this?" Kiba asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Hey man, not my fault these uncultured heathens have a wrong opinion."

Hideki opened his eyes, finally sick of this topic. "Fuck women!"

"...That's the point 'Dine and Dash'." Y/N replied, giving Hideki his own nickname.

"That ain't what I meant."

"Oh. Didn't know you swung that way. Hey Issei, since you're so into Gasper, what about this guy?"

"Fuck. You."

"In your dreams."

"SHUT IT! Y'all just keep arguing about pointless shit!" Hideki stood up. "Ya don't need a woman to be strong! All ya need is hard work, and dedication!"

"Woah. I feel enlightened all of a sudden." Gasper remarked.

"Such is the power of the Sigma male grindset." Y/N answered.

//Gremory Mansion//

After relaxing at the hot springs, the gang rode the train the rest of the way to Gremory territory, arriving at Rias childhood home.

"Ah! Been so long since I've been home!" She remarked happily.

"Fuck out my way bitch! It's black history month!" Y/N rose his leg.

BANG!

Rias looked on in horror as her families 20 foot tall front door flew of the hinges and crashed into a staircase leading to the second floor.

"OI! Where's my room!?" Y/N grabbed the nearest butler by his shirt, scaring the life out of him.

"Y/N! Let go of Sebastian!"

Y/N scoffed letting Sebastian's shirt go. He then fell backwards with his hand on his chest. "Thank you Lady Rias!"

"W-what happened to the staircase? W-WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOOR?" Grayfia entered the foyer.

"It was in the way. The staircase was just an acceptable casualty."

Grayfia was stunned into silence, and soon began hyperventilating. "W-where are my meds!?" She walked off in search of anti-stress medication.

"Just don't OD!" Y/N warned like the nice guy that he is.

"You never disappoint when it comes to grand entrances." Sirzechs spoke.

"Oh great. Don't you have satanic shit to deal with?"

"Actually today is my day off! I thought I'd spend it with my son and sister."

"Y/N blinked and looked down, spotting a fun-sized member if the family.

MILLICAS "CHERRY TOMATO" GREMORY

"Now there's three? This is grounds to exterminate the species."

"Auntie Rias!" The boy ran up to Rias with his arms spread.

"Oh Millicas! I missed you so much! Look how much you've grown!"

"Oi, I'm not paying for the staircase right?"

Sirzechs laughed awkwardly. "No, of course not."

"C'mon everbody! I'll introduce you to my mother!" Rias regained her Chipper attitude, heading to the other staircase.

"She's on the first floor sister."

"Ah! Ahem! I knew that. Twas taking the long way."

////

The ORC walked into the study, where an imperfect clone of rias laid in wait.

VENELANA GREMORY
"MOMMY?SORRY,MOMMY?SORRY,MOMMY?"

"Huh. Guess Tomato's tits are real."

"Bwah! That's my mom jackass!"

"What? We were all thinking it." Y/N said, earning a few nods in agreement.

Venelana chuckled as she looked at her daughter. "You keep good company dear. It's nice to know you have good friends."

"We aren't friends." They both replied.

"Oh? Well you certainly have my blessing!"

The two blinked, grim expressions taking over their faces.

"How does he do it?" Issei asked impressed. "I'm not even mad anymore, just baffled."

Rias regained her composure, introducing her newest members.

"Oh my! You've recruited quite a bit this year! Nice to meet you sweeties!"

"Ah, yeah...nice to meet you too ma'am." Issei said, his face noticeably pointed directly to Venelana's chest.

"Issei. Her eyes are up there." Asia spoke threateningly.

"I've made my choice Asia. Now I'm at peace."

"Greetings Mrs. Gremory.  My name is Xenovia and I serve as a knight."

"Yo, the name's Hideki Kamamiya. I've been a rook for all of three days!"

"Oh. That's rather recent."

"Heh, I'd bet he's the strongest member of the peerage too." Y/N whispered to himself.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, where is father?"

"Oh, Zeoticus is out by the pool. You know how he is. I swear, retirement has been the worst thing to happen to him!"

////

"Y'know, normally I would be complaining about another tomato, but I dig this guy."

ZEOTICUS "LEARN TO SHAVE" GREMORY

This man was sitting in a plastic chair with a glass of wine in hand. He raised his sunglasses lazily.

"Oh, hey sweetheart. When did you get back?"

"Just a little while ago."

"I'm guessing the red hair gene was the dominant one?"

Zeoticus looked over at Y/N. "Who's this?"

"Don't matter. I'm sitting here with you either way." Y/N pulled out his own plastic chair and sat down.

"Hey! I like this guy! Where'd you find him?"

"*sigh* Good grief."

//Meanwhile//Fujita Household//

Yui tossed and turned in her sleep, her brow furrowed.

In her dream, a large silhouette gazed down at her, trying to speak to her. But it's voice could not yet reach her.

"Soon. The brat will suffer soom enough." The creature thought. "Until then, I wait and dream of her pain."

////

That's it for today!

I've been tearing through these recently. I've had a lot of free time between classes this semester so expect more frequent chapters.

Next chapter will probably be a longer one, as I intend to go over all of their training regiments, so you have that to look forward too.

I found this a while ago and keep forgetting to use it. Enjoy the meme.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...