LOVE SO FINE ♡

By sumellika134340

#sumellikaff Sumedh, an aspiring novelist and Mallika, a very arrogant girl meets through a series of very un... More

introduction

♡pt.1 ♡

59 5 1
By sumellika134340

It was 9:21 am when Mallika woke up from her sleep. Now she was sitting in her bed and looking at the window.

Mallika was suspended from her school yesterday for a month and half because she got in a fight with a girl in her class. The girl whom she fought with is an bully. She was bullying one of her classmates and when Mallika tried to stop her she slapped Mallika. But Mallika is not someone who will tolerate this so she hit that girl even more powerfully and after that they started fighting. They couldn't even realize that the teacher came in class so when he saw them fighting he suspended them both without listening anything. Mallika's father was very angry and upset when he heard about it so he took a strict decision to make mallika learn her lesson. He decided to send her out of town alone to stay by her own without anyone.

Mallika don't have any mother to guide her, she died when mallika was little and his father is too busy with work to look for her child. Mallika is not lonely though she have two friends who are there for her always but when she heard her father is going to send her away from her only friends she was really broken but didn't said anything because she isn't someone who'll let anyone know how broken she is not that her father will understand anyway. How would he, when he couldn't even understood how her daughter wanted to have his love and care when she was alone. He was too busy to notice his daughter's pain.

Mallika got out of her thoughts when she got some notifications from her phone. She opened her phone and saw two messages one from her father's and the second one is from the group chat of her and her friends. She ignored her father's message and opened the group chat.

                     [ fruits basket ]💗
Ayush: Good morning everyone!❤

Sia: Good morning Ayush ❤✨

Mallika : Bad morning everyone 😫 today is the day i'll be,taken away from my own home and be bought into hell

Sia : Mallika do you have to go? Can't you stay??? 😭😭

Mallika : I can't but i don't wanna leave 😔

Sia : We'll try and visit you there miku 😭 I'll miss you so much

Ayush : You shouldn't even be going there. It was that jerk bully who should be removed

Mallika : but atleast i got to punch her

Ayush : That doesn't make things better 

Mallika : She deserved it

Ayush : Yeah she did

Sia : True. I would have punched her too.

Ayush : Sia you can't even kill a cockroach

Sia: Those things are disgusting

Mallika : if this is the last day with you guys, i just wanted you to know that i love you both so much. Thank you for always being there for me.

Sia : Aww miku we love you too 😭❤

Ayush : Yeah

Mallika: 😭😭😭😭 i'll miss you

Ayush : You're not gonna die there, don't worry

Mallika: how'd you even know? i'll be living by myself in that old house

Ayush : Ah yeah. You'll definitely be dying in few days. you don't know how to take care of yourself.

Mallika : what do i do? 😭😭

Sia : Miku don't listen to him. I'm sure the people there will be happy to help you if you need anything

Mallika: i don't need help 😤 i will be an independent, strong woman

Ayush : uhuh sure. good luck with that

Mallika : i hate you

Ayush : You just said you love us tho

Mallika: whatever. dad is texting. bye.

Sia : Bye. Take care! remember to call and text us!

Ayush: Hope you survive ❤

Mallika : You are not helping Ayush.

                                 [Dad]

Dad: Mallika. Have you packed your things?

Mallika : Yeah but why do i even have to do this??

Dad: you'll learn a lot from your trip.

Mallika: like?

Dad: you don't always get what you want from life and that the world doesn't revolve around you my dear daughter

Mallika : whatever

Dad: I'll be limiting your budget as well. So make sure to spend money wisely.

Mallika : You can't do that!!!

Dad: I can. Now get ready your driver is waiting for you.

Mallika: you're not even seeing me off?

Dad: Mallika i'm busy right now.

Mallika : You always are...

Dad: My daughter...

Mallika: it's ok. i understand. see you soon dad:)

Mallika started tearing up.

Mallika's pov:

i wish mom was here. she'd see me off and even give me the biggest hug. okay now's not the time to cry mallika. you need to get ready!!

After that Mallika took a quick bath and got ready. She wore her favorite dress and tied her hair in a ponytail. Then she wore her pink sneakers and got out of her room with her luggage.
Mallika took a last glance at her house before getting out.

Mallika's pov:

goodbye my lovely home, i'll miss you so much

Mallika was enjoying her trip and watching the view. She love going out very much mostly in nature. Nature always reminds her of her mom because her mom loved nature just like her. She was missing her mom more now, she remember how her mom liked to water the plants in their garden. She don't wanna cry but she can't help but tear up whenever she thinks of her mom.

Mallika arrived there after an hour. She loved the place. It was full of nature. She quickly took her phone out and took some photos and send it to their gc. Then she continues to walk to reach her dad's old house. But suddenly someone accidentally runs over her foot by their bicycle. "WHAT THE HELL", she screech on the top of her lungs, startling the person. "Oh my god, im so sorry. I didn't see you—", The person tries to say but gets cut off by her. "HOW DARE YOU RUN OVER MY NEW SNEAKERS?", she shout hysterically, making a few people turn their heads. "As I said, I am very sorry for running over your shoes. Please don't make a big scene", he apologizes again. She scoffs, " If you're really sorry, pay up", she tell him. "What?", he blinks, dumbfounded. "Pay up for the damage you did to my new shoes", they repeat, tapping their foot impatiently. "No? To correct you mam, I did not do any sort of damage except a bit of dirt that went on it", he refuses, raising his brow. "That's still considered as damage! Now pay up or I'll call the police", she huff, glaring right at him. He  stares at her as if she've gone crazy, "No police would take a bit of dirt on a shoe as a crime. Plus, I don't have any money on me right now. So if you don't mind, I'll be going to where I'm supposed to be headed. Have a very nice day", He huffs before hopping back onto his cycle and riding away and before she could even say anything else. "Wha—HEY YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT AND LEAVE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING—HEY YOU JERK GET BACK HERE", mallika screams, throwing her shoe but sadly, missing the man who just ran over that same shoe.
                               ---------

Hii everyone! Here's the first part 💗please comment how was it and leave a like 😭✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...