7 Princes

By Author_M_1308

This story is about 20 year old girl. Who got a contract of finding a perfect life partner for 7 princes of s... More

Characters
μž₯ 1
μž₯ 2
μž₯ 3
μž₯ 5
μž₯ 6
μž₯ 7
μž₯ 8
μž₯ 9
μž₯ 10
μž₯ 11
μž₯ 12
μž₯ 13
μž₯ 14
μž₯ 15
μž₯ 16
μž₯ 17
μž₯ 18

μž₯ 4

922 41 3
By Author_M_1308

Previous:

After 1 or so hour we greeted them good night and went to our room with the help of Mr.Choi.

We did our left over work for today and then ari went to her room. Well she is happy by meeting the royals. I called my parents and after that I changing I went to sleep.

   *****************************

Present:
Y/n pov:

Next day we called the managers and secretary of the girls that the royals liked and fixed the meeting wit them, managing it according to all of theirs schedule.

Today we set appointment with Miss Ennik Somi Douma,

She is also know as Jeon Somi, a buisness woman and also very successful and famous for her work. She is in the k-pop music industry.

It's 7:55 in the morning and she is gonna come for the meeting at 9.

Me and Ari were going through some files when we got a call for breakfast.

We binded it up and went to the dining room. After greetings the royal we took our seats as the helpers served us breakfast.

King: so, miss y/n did you fixed the meeting for today..?

Y/n: yes sir, today's meeting will be with Jeon Somi. She will be here by 9.

He nodded and started eating his food.

After finishing our breakfast we went to my room to continue our work, as the time passed it was already 8:50. We called Me.Choi to inform him the Miss Somi will be here any time soon, so he can call the princes.

He gave us a nod and told us to sit in the living room while he call them.

We made our way to the living room with the help of one of the helpers.

After 2-3 mins the princes came with the same pride as always and took their seats in the living room.

Ari: *whispering* do you think they all are always this serious..?

Well her doubt wasn't wrong tho, we only saw the with serious and pride expression, professional to be say.

I shrugged at her question as an answer and she nodded in understanding.

After few mins Mr.Choi came to inform us that they have arrived.

She came with her secretary Miss. Park. As always with elegance and pride.

We all greeted eachother politely and the took our seats.

They started their conversation and got to know about eachother after sometime me and ari left to go somewhere else so they can talk in private.

After 30 mins or so the called us back.

I wasn't able to guess any yes or no by their experience.

Miss Somi and Miss Park left after bedding their byes as we asked the princes to take a seat.

Y/n: so..um how was the meeting..?

Hoseok: um..it wasn't bad..

Y/n: um..I guess that's a no then....??

They all gave a nod.

Ohkay..

Y/n: um..may I ask why..?

They looked towards eachother, communicating with their eyes..maybe asking eachother if they should tell us or not..

Yoongi: well..miss y/n, miss somi told us that she doesn't want to be in any relationship right now as she wants to focus on her career...and she agreed for this meeting as her parents insisted her.

Y/n: oh, okay.

I nodded in understanding.

Y/n: so, I will.. inform you for the another meeting by this evening..

Namjoon: ohk

Y/n: are you free tomorrow for the meeting?

Jimin: we will inform you about it by the evening..

I gave them a nod and we both left after bowing them as a bye.

It's evening and we got the appointment of Miss Oh Sarah ( Author note: idk if that's an idol, I just kept the first name that came in my mind. If she is any idol then it's not her.) She is a very well know model.

We got her appointment for tomorrow at 6:30 in the evening.

The princes's secretaries informed me that they are free tomorrow at that time.

     ------------------------------------------

Next day
7:00 p.m

Well the princes said no. They told us that she is very egoistic and they didn't like her attitude.

Well ok..*sigh*

           ----------------------------------

It's been 1 week of the princes meeting the girls and the all are rejected by one or another reason..

We were checking in some files when ari got a call..

Ari: hello?

Ari: yes, speaking..

Ari: oh, yes yes..hello Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee...wait- Miss Bae Joo-hyun's (Irene) secretary!?!?!

Ari: yes, ohk. Thank you..

*Call ended*

Y/n: hmm?

Ari: it was Mr.Lee, he called to inform me that miss joo-hyun has came back from her trip and can come to meet that princes.

Y/nn: oh, that's great!!

Ari: umhm!!

Y/n Ok, it sunday tomorrow, they should be free. Wait let me ask one of their secretaries.

(Author's note: Jin's secretary = J.S)
...
*call ringing*
....
Y/n: um hello?
???: Yes?
Y/n: is this Mr. Jin's secretary..?
J.S: Yes speaking, who is this?
Y/n:ohk, I am y/n.
J.S: Oh, hello miss y/n.
Y/n: um..yes, sorry to disturbe you right now but I just wanted to know that if the princes are free tomorrow..?
J.S: wait let me check..
Y/n: ohkay.
*after few secs*
J.S: yes miss y/n they are free tomorrow.
Y/n: ohk great, can you inform them about the meeting tomorrow?
J.S: sure
Y/n: thank you
J.S: my pleasure..
*call ended*

Y/n: ari, please call M.Lee and ask him if Miss joo-hyun is free tomorrow..

Ari: ohk

*after the call*

Ari: she is free..

Y/n: ohk, great! Hope this meeting goes well 🤞.

Ari: don't worry y/n..

She said and gave me a reassuring smile. I gave her nod and we got back to our work.

Time skip
Next day after the meeting
( Sorry for so much time skip 😅)

Me and ari were in the living room while the princes and miss irene were in the garden.

We were waiting for an hour or so while doing some pending works on the phone.

After few mins they came back, and at the same time the royal couple came too. We all bowed to them as they gestured all of us to take a seat.

Queen: so, how was the meeting?

Taehyung: it was nice.

They all gave a nod.

Me and ari looked at eachother hoping that it's a yes..

King: so..what did you all decide..?

Irene: we are willing to give it a chance.

She said and gave a small smile.

And there you go, r.i.p my poor hand. *sigh* well I am as happy as her too tho.

I gave them a small smile and spoke

Y/n: congratulations..

Princes & Irene: Thank you

Y/n: :)

King: thank you to you too Miss Y/n and Miss Ari.

Y/n & Ari: our pleasure your highness we said and bowed (a little, while sitting)

They all gave us a polite smile

Queen: so maybe you should begin the wedding preparations..

She said while looking at us and the princes and miss irene, as they all gave a nod she gave them a smile and looked at us.

Y//n: sure ma'am we will start it from today..

Queen: good

Namjoon: our secretaries will provide you our free schedules

Y/n: ohk :)

Irene: mine too Miss y/n

Y/n: *nod* :) , and we would also need your time so that you can tell us about the guest list, wedding decoration and more other things..

Jin: ya, ohk :)

Y/n: thank you, we would take our leave now.

The all gave us a nod and went after bowing to them.

As we reached my room

Y/n: oh my god ari finally!!

Yes, I was so happy!!

Ari: yes y/n finally the princes liked someone!!!

Y/n: ik, but I knew they would like miss irene

Ari: umhm..*chuckle*

Y/n: it's 8 you want to go out somewhere for dinner?

Ari: sure!

Y/n: great go and get ready.

After she went I started to get myself ready too

I talked with my parents while waiting for ari and informed them about today's event, they were really happy for us and wished us luck for the wedding preparations.

After sometime ari came and we left after informing Lia in the way not to prepare dinner for us we are going out and will be back by around 10:30 p.m.

        *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Author here!!

😅 Missed me..?

Hope you did *nervous laugh*

I am sorry for not uploading for so long time but now I will get back to my routine of uploading a chapter in a week :)

And hope you liked the chapter..

Comment your thoughts and vote it you liked the chapter.

감사합니다 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...