soulmate ━━ euphoria

midnighteblues tarafından

are you my soulmate, angel? season 2 ( fezco x oc ) midnighteblues 2021. sequel to cinderella Daha Fazla

𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘.
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢.
𝟬𝟭. 'tis the damn season
𝟬𝟮. my little love
𝟬𝟯. funny seeing you here
𝟬𝟰. supercut
𝟬𝟱. mr blue sky
𝟬𝟲. mess it up
𝟬𝟴. ex factor
𝟬𝟵. everything has changed
𝟭𝟬. cardigan
𝟭𝟭. only god can judge me
𝟭𝟮. strange
𝟭𝟯. i know the end

𝟬𝟳. dorothea

10.2K 354 442
midnighteblues tarafından

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

and if you're ever tired for being known
for who you know, you know
you'll always have me.

mialuv just posted a photo!

mialuv happy national madeleine perez day to those who celebrate... which should be all of you! happy birthday to my sister, my soulmate, my bestfriend i love you with everything in me. you have shown me what true friendship is and i cannot imagine it being like this with anyone else. i am so happy that i got to spend another year with you around the sun, you make me happy. see you next year with an even sappier post.❤️‍🔥♒️🫂🎂
tagged: maddyperez

maddyperez i love you so so so so much. it kills me actually, now please excuse me while i go redo my makeup bc i'm crying... did i mention i'm crying?

kattth this was cute 🥰 love you maddy <3
maddyperez LOVE YOU KATHERINE! 🥺

queencass ❤️ LOVE U MADDY ❤️
maddyperez love you more cass! ❤️❤️❤️

bbdabaddest we gonna get fucked up TONIGHT!
mialuv SHHHHHH!
maddyperez what's going on here? 🤨

rueruerue you should have made her a flipagram lmao... happy bday maddy! 🥸
maddyperez thanks rue! ❤️ & it's giving middle school 😭

fezco Happy Glo day maddy 🎂
maddyperez thanks fez :)
mialuv my family fr

flexilexi i hope i get something this cute for my bday, happy birthday maddy 💕
maddyperez thanks lil howard 🥰

ju00lz happy birthday maddy! 😇🥰👑
maddyperez thank you, miss you jules <3

502alex All ur friends bad as HEEEEEELLLLLL... happy birthday madddddyyy 😩😍
mialuv imma tag her ex
502alex By what I heard that man can't fight but i can so tag him
( fezco liked this comment! )
maddyperez thank you for the happy birthday lmao i'll just ignore the rest 😭
mialuv 😭😭😭😭😭

          MIA STARED AT CASSIE who for about ten minutes had not said a word to her. Instead she was fixated on the glitter and sparkles and pictures that she was using to scrapbook. Something was up with Cassie and she could sense it, she wasn't sure what it was but she had a few ideas.

"Cassie." Mia spoke, getting up from her lying down position on the couch that was placed in the middle of hers and Lexi's room. "Are you okay?"

Cassie looked up, "Yeah, why? Do I not look fine?"

You shook your head. "I don't know, it's just been like weird between us and you haven't said a single word in ten minutes."

Cassie stood quiet for a second, before putting down the materials. "No. It's not you Mia it's just, I'm fine really."

Mia moved closer to the blonde, "Are you sure?" Mia had to remind herself that this was Cassie, no matter how dumb she was for jumping in the middle at the New Year's Party this was Cassie, her Cassie, the same girl who confided in her.

"Yeah."

Mia stared into the blonde's eyes for a moment, trying to read her but all she could see was anxiety and that could be from anything. She nodded, "Okay. Well I'm going to pick up the balloons tomorrow and drop them off and then go back home and get ready and then I'll be back to help set up, is that cool?"

Cassie nodded making eye contact with anything except Mia, "Mhm."

Mia left Cassie alone, she wasn't giving her anything and she wasn't going to force it out of her.

"Bye Lex, Bye Miss Howard! See you tomorrow!" You waved goodbye at Lexi who was at her kitchen table typing away at her laptop.

"Bye Mia!" Lexi yelled back as Mia walked out the front door getting into her car. The Howard sisters were definitely both checked out each in their own way.

Mia thought back to her conversation with Lexi earlier...

"I think I'm going to get back with Fez." Mia looked over at Lexi, the two were sitting on her bed doing homework, "I don't know if it's a good idea though since we ended things mutually, like I don't know if he still feels that way?"

Lexi blinked, "Uhm... it's been a month and some week since you two broke up right?"

Mia nodded. "Like a month-ish, I just don't know. I just miss him a lot."

Lexi could feel her mouth dry as she listened to Mia go on and on about Fezco and how she had spent her Saturday with him last week and how it was sweet and so was he. The Howard girl felt sick to her stomach, she felt almost guilty even though she hadn't done anything.

How do you tell someone, your best friend in a way, that you haven't been able to stop yourself from thinking about her ex boyfriend? You can't.

"It's a bad idea though, right? I'm just taking steps back instead of forward?" Mia rested her chin on her knees.

Lexi could tell Mia trusted her, and Mia hardly trusted anyone. Maddy didn't even know about Mia's eating disorder, her therapy sessions, where she actually was during winter break. She wished she could just go back to that stupid party and make herself not sit on that couch, make herself walk away when Fezco asked for her name, said no when he asked for her number.

"I don't know." Lexi hummed, "I think only you can figure that out."

Mia nodded. "Yeah... It's probably a bad idea anyways."

Lexi nodded, "If that's what you think."

Mia looked at Lexi who really hadn't made any eye contact with her, she was shifting in her seat. Mia pushed the thought of Lexi and Fezco to the back of her brain but she could feel it clawing at her.

Mia shook her thoughts away, "Thank you Lex, I know I can trust you with anything."

Lexi nodded. "Of course." Her eyes had still yet to lift from her textbook.

Something had shifted in East Highland and Mia sensed it, things were about to get really weird.

Mia squinted her eyes as she pulled up to the front of her house, spotting Elliot smoking a cigarette on the sidewalk.

"I'm not doing this shit today." Mia mumbled to herself.

Over the past few days since leaving Fezco's house she sat with herself and her thoughts. Even if she didn't get back with Fez she couldn't see herself with Elliot either, the more she thought about him the more she noticed his similarities with Rue, some even worse than hers.

She noticed his lingering stares at Jules, and how he looked at Rue. It was weird and Mia didn't want any part of it.

"What are you doing?" Mia asked as she got out of her car.

Elliot smashes his cigarette, giving her a smile. "Just wanted to see you." He took a few steps closer which made Mia take a few steps back.

"No, you need to go."

He gave Mia a confused look, "I'm confused you kissed me?"

"You smoked me out and tried to seduce me in your dirty ass room? I kissed you because I was high and I missed my ex. Me and you would not be a good pair, you're fucked in the head and so am I?" Mia frowned.

"I'm fucked in the head?" Elliot pointed at his chest, "How am I fucked in the head?"

Mia let out a dry laugh, "You think I don't see the shit that you're trying to pull with Rue and Jules? You're enabling Rue, and you're preying on Jules. You're plotting on their relationship and it's fucking weird. I'm not gonna let you drag me into whatever the fuck that is."

Elliot shook his head, turning back towards his house before saying one last thing. "If you wanted to get back with your ex you should just have said that. I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say with the rest of what was coming out of your mouth. Have a nice night Mia."

Mia rolled her eyes, "Fucking gas lighter." She mumbled.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mia huffed as she walked into the Howard residence with a shit ton of balloons, she made sure to pick out Maddy's favorite colors purple and pink. She was tired but doing something so mundane it made her happy. Spending another birthday with her best friend made her happy.

"Oh my god, that's a lot of balloons." Lexi smiled, helping Mia put them in their rec room.

Mia laughed, "I know but I just love the look of a lot of balloons . . . and I might have put in an extra zero when ordering them."

Lexi shook her head, "No worries Mia. I think Maddy's gonna love it."

"Where's Cass?" Mia looked around, seeing that the house was mostly already decorated.

Lexi looked upstairs, "I think she's getting ready? She was up early setting up and stuff like that."

"Alright, well I'm gonna go home and get ready and I should be back in like an hour tops." You informed Lexi who gave you a thumbs up as you walked out the front door.

You quickly got home, hurrying up and getting ready so you could get back before Maddy got there with Kat who was supposed to be picking up Maddy for the surprise party they were throwing.

Mia quickly grabbed her bag, heading back downstairs with Maddy's present in hand.

"Bye Mommy, see you later!" Mia yelled out.

"Tell Maddy I said happy birthday and to come over soon, I miss her!" She yelled back as Mia walked out the front door.

"Rue?" Mia asked as she saw her walking in the front of her house, "Rue!"

"Hey Mia." Rue smiled lazily. "Where ya goin'? Fezco's?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No, it's Maddy's birthday and we're throwing her a birthday party at Cassies. Wanna come?" Mia asked as she put her stuff in the car.

Rue shook her head, "Nah. I'm headed over to Elliot's to hang with him and Jules."

"Right. Be careful Rue." Mia gave Rue a hug. "Seriously."

"You too." Rue said, giving Mia a longing stare before walking off down the street.

Mia knew Rue was using again, but there was nothing that she could really do about it. There's only so much that you can do for a person that doesn't want help, so you can only hope that they find the will in themselves and Rue was nowhere close.

Mia hurried over to the Howard's, driving faster than she should have been when she got the text from Kat saying that they were on the way. She quickly parked her car and ran inside, almost tripping over her heels.

"Please tell me she's not here." Mia said as she ran into the house seeing everyone in the foyer already.

"You got here just on time, she's down the street." Cassie responded.

Mia, Lexi, Cassie, BB, and Miss Howard quickly got into place dimming the lights and holding the confetti cannons Mia had bought.

"Kat, this blind fold better not mess up my makeup or I—"

"Surprise!" The house echoed in cheers, the sound of popping confetti coming right after.

"Oh my god!" Maddy smiled, the biggest smile Mia had seen on her in a while. "You guys, what the hell? I had no idea?"

Mia let out a laugh, obviously Maddy knew she knew everything and before Mia could give her best friend a hug Cassie shoved her out of the way.

"Happy birthday Maddy! I love you so much!" Cassie practically yelled into Maddy's ear hugging her. "I'm so glad we can celebrate with you today!"

"Thank you so much Cass, you're the sweetest." Maddy placed a kiss on her cheek.

Mia hugged Maddy next. "Happy birthday sweet thang."

Maddy gave Mia an extra tight hug, "When I tell you that your Instagram post made me cry that I had to redo my makeup. I love you so much."

"I love you more Madeleine, I love you so much more." Mia mumbled.

Mia watched as the birthday party got into full swing, everyone seemed to be having fun especially since it was much more intimate. Only Maddy's closest friends, the people that really knew her, the one's she trusted and cared for like no other.

Sometimes Mia thought about what her life would be like if she never met Maddy, how she would be like? In a way Mia thinks that she would have been more fucked up in the head, way more fucked up than she already was. Maybe she wouldn't be here right now, celebrating Maddy's birthday. It was weird to think about . . . How one person can just change a person's whole life trajectory.

As Mia helped bring out Maddy's birthday cake, and watched her blow out the candles to her cake, watched her open up her presents and get emotional with each one Mia realized something. Maddy was just like her, she knew that, but she really saw Maddy.

Maddy was someone who feared being alone, or like her parents, unloved and unhappy. When Maddy met Mia it was like love at first sight, she knew that if she had Mia she wouldn't be alone ever. She had found her platonic soulmate and so had Mia.

"I love you, you're the best sister in the world." Maddy was emotional and she didn't understand why. But for once it felt nice that the tears were out of happiness.

"I always got you."

In a way watching Mia and Maddy's interaction made Cassie even more sick to her stomach, it made her feel like a shittier person, but she still couldn't find herself strong enough to pull away. She was already in too deep and she still wanted more.

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

Mia moved her hips to the music, sipping on a white claw as Lexi, BB, Maddy, and Suze all danced.

They all cheered as they began to watch a very drunk Suze try to shake her ass, which weirdly she was doing pretty good.

"No Suze you gotta see Mia she can do it so effortlessly." Maddy laughed pointing at Mia who had no problem bending over a little and moving her butt with ease.

Suze's eyes widened, "They need to put you in a rap video girl."

"Mom?!" Lexi exclaimed, making all the girls laugh.

Mia shook her head in a fit of laughter. "I would shake some ass for Jack Harlow, he actually has a song that has to do with ass."

"Play it. I wanna hear it and practice. If he's cute, he could be your new daddy Lexi." Suze raised her eyebrows.

Mia could feel the tears coming out of her eyes from laughing, "Oh my god Suze you are just a gem."

"Nate!" You heard Maddy say from the other room and suddenly you stopped laughing.

"Happy birthday Maddy." He gave her a soft smile and hug that looked like he didn't want to break her. "Got you something."

Mia watched as Maddy' smile grew even bigger as he pulled out a Tiffany's necklace that probably cost more than a lot of things Maddy had. Fucking asshole knew excatly how to win her over.

Mia pulled out her phone, sending a picture of the interaction to Fezco.

MIA
maybe you could beat his ass one more time

In less than a minute Mia's phone dinged with a response.

FEZCO
Tf is he doing there?

MIA
it's maddy's birthday soooo

FEZCO
You good?

MIA
he hasn't said a word to me so
i would say yes :D

FEZCO
Lol you drinking?

MIA
yuuuuuup

FEZCO
You sleeping over there? I don't want you
driving home drunk

MIA
i'm supposed to thats what i told my mom but
Idk cassie is being weird

Mia turned around watching as she stared intently at Cassie, downing what she had in her hand.

FEZCO
Let me know I'll pick u up if u
Don't wanna stay

MIA
kk

Mia sat down next to Kat, "Maybe we should have invited more people."

Kat laughed. "You should have invited your brother's hot friends."

Mia got giddy at the thought of Alex, she'd never admit but she had such a high school girl crush on him. "Mm, one day maybe. He's so pretty it hurts."

"He goes to school in North Carolina with Matty right?" Kat asked.

Mia nodded, "Yeah that's his fraternity brother. He's supposed to come home with him for my birthday."

Kat wiggled her eyebrows, "He's gonna be here and you're going to be eighteen which is legal and single."

"Are you asking if I'm going to slut him out? Because yes, yes I am."

The two of the girls threw their heads back in laughter. Sometimes it was just moments like those that you needed to really ground yourself.

Mia's head shot up as Christina Milian stopped playing and a very sad song started. "Who the fuck is playing that?"

Kat pointed into the hallway that led into the room full of balloons, "Probably Cassie. Did you see her outfit change?"

Mia shook her head, getting up and walking out the backdoor watching what looked like Cassie improv dancing with a bottle in her hands.

"Who showed her this song?" Mia mumbled. "Is Cassie okay?"

Lexi looked up from clearing the kitchen, "I don't know but something's definitely off. I can't worry about her anymore though I have a lot on my plate."

Mia nodded, taking a seat at the kitchen table watching as everyone got ready to go in the jacuzzi. "But there's definitely something wrong right?"

Lexi shrugged. "It's Cassie."

"Right." Mia took a sip out of her drink, "Right."

"Mia are you coming in?" Maddy yelled out from inside the jacuzzi.

"Ladie's month." Mia stuck her hair out the door, she was lying of course. Maybe if Nate Jacobs would have just stood home she would have gone in but he did not, so she didn't.

It only took two minutes for shit to hit the fan as Mia heard yelling coming from outside and Kat running inside the house with a disgusted look.

"What happened?" Mia jumped up.

"Cassie just vomited all over the hot tub and Maddy." Kat practically gagged.

"Nate give me a fucking towel!"

Mia knew that this party had come to its end and with Cassie crying, drunk, and full of vomit being dragged upstairs by her mother she knew it was about time to go.

"Maddy you good? You staying?" Mia asked the girl who was being wrapped in a towel by Nate.

She shook her head, still disgusted. "No, Nate's taking me home."

Nate in an attempt to be nice offered a ride to the Colombo girl as well, "I can drop you off too if you'd like. Maddy said you've been drinking so?"

Mia quickly shook her head earning an on my way text from Fezco, "Uh no. Someone's picking me up so I'm good. Sorry you got vomited on, count it as good luck or something like a bird shitting on you."

Maddy let out a small laugh. "Hah! Let's not hold our breaths. Thanks for everything though."

Mia stepped back as Maddy tried to hug her, "Absolutely not. I'll give you a hug when you shower."

"Alright, alright. Bye bitch love you."

Mia grabbed her stuff saying goodbye to the rest of the people lingering around the house.

"You're not driving right?" Lexi asked, "You can stay if you want, I'm sure everyone's gonna be here tomorrow anyways."

Mia shook her head, "It's fine Lex. Fezco's picking me up." Like clockwork Mia's phone dinged with an I'm here text from him. "Love you, see you tomorrow then!"

Lexi watched from the window as Mia walked out of her house with a big smile on her face getting into Fezco's car. She could feel something tugging at her stomach. She wanted to stop watching them but she needed to see something, she wanted to see if Fezco would lean over and place a kiss on her lips.

He didn't though, he said something and then smiled before driving off.

Lexi smiled, he didn't kiss her. It was a good thing she couldn't hear the conversation going on in the car.

"Thank you so much, that did not end how I thought it would." Mia huffed.

Fezco looked over at Mia with a curious expression, "What happened?"

Mia went on explaining the whole situation, it made Fez laugh. "Yo friends cannot hang."

"We weren't even drinking like that, I don't know how Cassie got that messed up." Mia laughed with him.

"I'm takin' you home?" Fez looked over at Mia, "Or you just wanna spennda night? I don't want you to get in trouble with your folks."

In all honesty Mia wasn't drunk, she was a bit tipsy sure but she knew she could pull off the sober look in front of her parents. Did she really want to go home though?

"If you don't mind, I know you got a full house but I just don't want my Mom bitching at me." Mia bit the inside of her cheek.

Fezco turned on his street, "Don't even worry about it Mia you know you always got a place to stay with me."

Mia smiled, leaning forward turning the music up letting You're All I Need To Get By play...

It felt like a sequence where the music never stopped playing as the two of them got out of the car and walked into the dark house. It was really late and Mia didn't realize till she saw Faye asleep on the couch.

Mia walked over to the other couch, before being pulled back by Fezco. "Where you going?"

"To sleep?" Mia whispered back to him.

He motioned to his room, "You wanna sleep out here?"

"I don't know? Are you comfortable with me sleeping in your bed?" Mia shifted, tired of being in her heels.

Fez let out a small laugh, "C'mon Mia."

Mia did as she was told following Fezco into his room, he hadn't changed anything since she was last here.

Fez checked on his grandma and Ash before coming back into his room, closing the door. "You want some clothes to wear?"

Mia nodded, sitting on his bed taking and taking off her heels smiling at the instant gratification of a solid floor.

"Here... Uh I'll wait outside while you change."

Mia let out a laugh, "It's okay Fezco. You've seen me naked more than anyone else."

Fezco nodded, getting into bed and going on his phone trying to distract himself from not looking at a half naked Mia right in front of him.

Mia on the other hand had decided something, she wanted Fezco back. She wanted him back for good and she'd do anything to do it. So she let her dress drop leaving her in only a cherry red thong.

"Fuck." She heard the subtle mumble from Fez's lips.

"Huh?" Mia turned around, slipping on the loose shirt and leaving the pants folded in the corner.

Fez shook his head, "Didn't say anything."

Mia slipped in next to him. "Goodnight Fezco." She let her leg stick out, hooking a part of the galaxy sheet around it which made the shirt she was wearing ride up a little letting her underwear peek out.

Maybe if this were yesterday for Fezco he would have made a move, he could tell Mia wanted him to but he couldn't. They had broken up for a reason and sometimes things were hazy to him, like he didn't really know why they did break up. He had forgotten about Mouse as the days passed and as his life slowly became normal again or as normal as his drug selling life was he thought about Mia more and how maybe now he was ready and he hoped she was too.

Mouse's baby mama was asking questions and it was only a matter of time before she got them— he couldn't do that to Mia again.

Fezco grabbed a random loose blanket placing it over the half naked girl. "Goodnight Mia."

AUTHOR'S NOTE,
sorry this took long, i needed to watch the newest episode to find out where this is going and i do believe i know now. let's pray it doesn't have to!

i'm a proud elliot hater, it's crazy how fast life comes at you. anyways i didn't need my girl mia involved with his ass enjoy jules <3

enjoy this chapter, it's not the greatest but i just really wanted to put emphasis on maddy and mia's friendship bc they count on each other so much without realizing which is why i think mia was so quick to just forget what nate did to maddy.

and in case you didn't catch it cassie loves maddy how sweet, see you next chapter!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

393K 10.3K 28
in which fezco & sophia are east highlands modern day bonnie and clyde. lowercase intended. gifs and book cover done by @lonely-sxcker
607K 12.2K 31
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐜 started: 23/02/22
74.9K 1.9K 30
Only you darling, only you babe. Euphoria Season Two / Original Character ©JJ
181K 2.4K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray