Beautiful Stranger (BeyNika)

By NikkiKordei

What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dream... More

"Who Are You?"๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€
"Dream Girl"๐Ÿ˜
"Party Time" ๐Ÿฅณ
"Looking For You"๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€
"๐Ÿ—ฃShe's Real"
"Surreal Things"๐Ÿ˜ฏ
"Drunk and Nasty"๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ
"Knocked The Fuck Out" ๐ŸฅŠ
"Where Are You?!"๐Ÿฅบ
"I Don't Remember"๐Ÿ˜”
"Bey Vs. Sasha" ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
"Divine Revelation" ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผ
"The Set Up"๐Ÿคจ
"Let Me Fuck You" ๐Ÿ˜
"The Hidden Truth"
"Mrs. Maraj" ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ

"Justice Served" ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฝ

1.4K 89 171
By NikkiKordei

Onika's P.O.V.

I hated it! I hated having to video chat with Kim! But I knew it was the only way we could trick her. I wanted justice for Shawntae...I even wanted justice for what this psycho tried to do to her own mother! And I wanted justice for the pain and suffering she caused my loved ones and I! So I put my big girl drawls on and played along. We were going to take Kimberly Kardashian down by any means necessary!

"Hey, baby", I said to Kim as she, I, and Beyoncè video chatted....

"Hi there, my love. You look as beautiful as the moonlight outside of my window", Kim said to me.

"Thank you, my queen. I miss you so much, Kim. Why did you leave me like that, baby?", I questioned her.

"Babe...I've done so many things that you wouldn't be proud of. I didn't want to drag you into my drama. But here in Beverly Hills...you and I both will be safe", she said with a smile.

"Babe...I want to come there and be with you. But this woman...Beyoncè...will only let me come there if you let her have sex with us both. If not, she won't let me go", I falsely explained in order to deceive her.

"Oh, baby. I'll do whatever you need me to do. Where is this Beyoncè? I'll talk to her", Kim said.

"Hold on, my love. I'll get her", I said. I called Beyoncè into the room and she and Kim chatted.

"Hi, Kimberly. It's nice to meet you, gorgeous", Beyoncè said with that charming smile of hers.

"Beyoncè...I googled you. What a gorgeous model you are", Kim said to her with a lustful smile.

"Thank you....Would you like me to remove my top?", Beyoncè asked.

"I certainly wouldn't mind if you did", Kim said with a smirk.

"Do you like what you see?", Beyoncè asked Kim as she fondled her big, beautiful breasts.

"I love it....you and Onika are two beautiful black queens. I have to admit...I have a fetish for sexy, black women", Kim admitted.

"Oh, really? Tell me...what would you do to Onika and I if you were with us right now?", Beyoncè asked as we both were topless and touching one another.

"I would tongue kiss you both all over your bodies. I would lick all over your hard, pretty nipples and touch all over your big breasts. I would lick all over your wet, juicy clits and put my fingers inside of you both. I would even put my tongue in your big, juicy asses. I don't mind tossing your salads at all, you two beautiful black queens. You both deserve the best sex ever. We could even do a poly relationship if you want, ladies", she said.

"You mean...I can be your girlfriend too, Kim?", Beyoncè asked as she showed Kim her wet pussy.

"I mean...if it's ok with my darling Onika", Kim said.

"I think that would be great. That way Beyoncè won't be so lonely and heartbroken", I said.

"I'll take care of you both. You'll be my queens. As a matter of fact, when you come here you'll both have brand new clothes, shoes and jewelry waiting for you. Only the best for my girls", Kim said proudly.

"Oh my God...you're so generous, babe! I love you so much", I told her.

Beyoncè began to moan and pant as she rubbed her clit. "Mmmm...Kim....you're turning me on. I can't wait to feel your mouth on me", she said.

"I can't wait to put my mouth on you, Beyoncè. I'll send for you both. I can't wait to have my two girlfriends in bed with me. And soon....you'll both be my wives", she said.

"Your wives?", I asked.

"Yes, beautiful. I was just going to marry you. But I would like to have Beyoncè as a wife, too. I would be the happiest woman in the world having two gorgeous, black queens as my wives", she said with lust in her eyes.

"We can't wait to be married to you, Kim. I know you'll make us both happy", I said to her with a phony smile.

"Yes, baby...I can't wait to be Mrs. Beyoncè Kardashian", Bey said. I tried so hard to hold my laugh in!

"Beyoncè and Onika Kardashian. Sounds beautiful enough to me", I said.

"It sounds more than beautiful to me, my future wives! Wow....this is unbelievable. I can't wait to have you both here with me", she said.

"Kim...give us one more day, baby. We have to take care of some things with family and friends. Then you can send for us", Beyoncè told her. But the real reason she said that was because she wanted Ermias to get to Cali before us! And she already told us she was in Beverly Hills so that worked in our favor!

"Whatever you want ladies! I'll send my pilot to pick you both up Friday at noon. Then, when you get to the California airport a Uber driver will pick you both up and bring you to me", she informed us.

"Sounds exciting my love! I can't wait to be with you again", I said to her.

"And I can't wait to meet my future wife in person", Beyoncè said.

We were playing this girl like a fiddle! We blew her a kiss and she blew one back to us. Then we ended the call and couldn't resist laughing!

"She really thinks we want her ass! Silly ass rabbit", I said.

"Tricks are for kids, bitch", Beyoncè said while we laughed.

I was still nervous about seeing Kim in person. She put me through a lot of turmoil. She actually killed someone that I used to be in love with right in front of my face! Once I regained my memory, I was constantly having nightmares about it. No human being should have to experience seeing someone being murdered right in front of them like that.

"What are you thinking about, babe?", Beyoncè asked as she realized I was suddenly in deep thought.

"I'm just trying to figure out what happened to her that made her become the psychotic person she is", I said.

"Maybe she was always like that. Some people are born that way", she said.

"True....but when I met her she seemed normal. She was fun, smart, had a sense of humor, she was the CEO of her father's company, and I have to be honest...she wasn't bad at all between the sheets. One thing she didn't tell me was that she was the daughter of Mayor Kristen Jenner. But other than that, she was cool", I admitted.

"So what made you leave her alone?", Beyoncè questioned.

I sighed and said, "At that time I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in a relationship. That's why I was honest with her and told her I just wasn't ready for a commitment. But she got all obsessive and kept trying to force me to be with her. So that's why I left her alone completely!"

"If you weren't ready for a relationship, why did you get into one with Shawntae", Beyoncè asked.

"Babe, it was an entire year later when I met Shawntae. By then I was ready to be in a relationship. I had no clue Kim was still watching me though! Shawntae and I were on our first date and Kim's ass popped up out of nowhere and caused an embarrassing scene! I still cringe when I think about that night", I said.

"So basically in her mind you chose Shawntae over her. Which is why she hated Shawntae enough to kill her", Beyoncè gathered.

"I guess but that's crazy! Everybody's been rejected before. That doesn't mean you have to kill people", I said.

"That's very true, baby. Which is why she's about to be dealt with accordingly", Beyoncè said.

_______________________________

Ermias and the ladies arrived in Beverly Hills, California a day before us. He was keeping an eye out for Kim the whole day. He said if he saw her he was shooting her on sight! But she obviously had a good hiding place because he didn't see her anywhere..

Beyoncè and I were flown out to Cali by Kim's pilot the next day. When we arrived an Uber driver picked us up. Ermias had already dropped the girls off at the mall and he was following the Uber driver. I was nervous as hell. But Beyoncè squeezed my hand and said, "I'm here with you, baby. Don't worry."

The Uber driver pulled up to a beautiful home. We had to be buzzed in though. Which meant Ermias wouldn't have easy access in....

Kim buzzed us in and the gates opened. The driver pulled up and wished us a good time in California. Kimberly let us into her home. There was no doubt she probably had security. I was feeling like our plan was going to fall apart!

"Ladies....I'm so glad you both arrived to me safely. Come on in. I'll grab a bottle of wine and we can head to our bedroom", Kim said with a smile.

She showed us everything she bought for us. New clothes, shoes, and jewelry as promised. She said after "we made love", she was going to have a catering company being us dinner. If she wasn't a psycho, she would've made a great wife! Beyoncè and I couldn't help but be impressed. But we couldn't allow ourselves to get off track.

"Kim....with me being a model...I can't have my sexual relations in the public eye. So...can you promise me that there are no hidden cameras here. My boss, Naomi Campbell, already said that if any of her models are seen in any sex tapes we're automatically fired", Beyoncè told her.

"Honey, I would never expose you or Onika. You may search the room if you like. Sex tapes are tacky. I'd never be in one nor would I allow my future wives to participate in such vulgar activity", Kim said.

"Well...ok...I trust you, Kim", Beyoncè said.

"Kim, can we make love to you now. I've been waiting for this moment for so long", I told her.

"I would be honored to be made love to by you two beautiful queens", Kim said with a smile.

I began to kiss Kim passionately. Beyoncè got behind Kim and grabbed her aggressively. She held her and I pulled a gun from my purse.

"Onika! How could you?!", Kim screamed.

"Shut up! Just shut up, you sick bitch! How dare you act scared now?! Were you scared when you had those men kidnap me and Shawntae?! Were you scared when you killed her right in front of my face?!", I yelled.

"Onika, please! I did it for you! Shawntae didn't deserve you! We belong together", Kim yelled.

Beyoncè threw her onto the floor, straddled her and punched her in her face twice. "Bitch, you got me fucked up! She's mine! Mine, bitch! You took her away from me once! You won't do it again", Beyoncè yelled as she was about to strangle her to death. Then, I kid you not...Shawntae's spirit appeared in that bedroom.

"Sasha....stop....God doesn't want you to kill her. Take her to the Beverly Hills police station. All states have been informed about her. She'll be where she needs to be...in prison for life...", Shawntae said. Then she vanished. I didn't know why she called Bey "Sasha" but I didn't stress over it!

Beyoncè hit her a few more times. She told me to buzz Ermias in so that he could carry Kim out to the car. He got his licks in, too. My brother isn't a woman beater. But when it comes to any woman he loves, anybody can get it! Man, woman, boy or girl.

We turned her in to the police. She was brought back to Georgia and was charged with  the murder of Shawntae, the attempted murder of her mother, and also for paying those men to abduct us. She was found guilty of all of the above and sentenced to life in prison. However, once the women in jail found out what she did to her own mother, they beat her to death. Either way, Shawntae got the justice she deserved!

____________
______________

Did it turn out the way y'all expected?!

Stay tuned!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 502 7
๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก?
66.7K 5.9K 34
And they are back...Welcome to chapter 2 you guys. For my new readers please read BEY'S ANATOMY FIRST ! Warning (G/P)
4.5K 322 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ยฉ2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
76.7K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? โ€ขcompletedโ€ข [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...