๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ๐š˜๐š๐šข

Door _Dreki_

๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐šœ๐š˜๐š๐šข- ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—... Meer

~๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ~
~๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šœ~
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|

|10|

8.7K 416 315
Door _Dreki_

" 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛."

Chapter 10
Meraki Rylia Taraka

We walk into his house and it's pure weed smoke in here. After that news, I know he sick.

"This nigga man." Khan sighed walking further in and I followed.

Dion was sitting on the couch and smoking a bigass blunt, shit was big asfuck. His head was leaned back on the couch and he looked up at us.

"How you feeling face?" I said copying the lyric from the song. I plopped on the couch next to him and took the blunt inhaling a lungful.

"Gemme my shit." He said taking it out my mouth, mugging me. "I'm straight, why yall here."

"You know if you ever need someone to talk to, we here." I said grabbing his shoulder. He pushed me off him and mugged me.

"Girl get the fuck out ma face, I just said I'm straight." He said shrugging and I shook my head.

"Anywaysss, you got some food innis muthafucka?" I asked then got up and started walking to the kitchen.

"You always eating up somebody shit. You eat at home?" Khan asked shaking his head. I stuck up the middle finger and went in the kitchen.

I seen there was some leftover pepper, steak, and rice and I made me a plate. I warmed it up and then went to sit back down, they were talking about JR.

"That nigga bitch, posting bout me and shit. And Deen? If that bitch ever talk to me again, baby or not, I'm putting a cap in ha ass." Dion said and I shook my head.

"Nigga leave the baby out of it, ain't got shit to do wit yall bullshit." I said, I had a soft spot for children.

"Mannn fuck that bastard, ion give a fuck." He shrugged but I could see he wasn't serious about harming the baby.

"I'm wit whatever." Khan said taking apart his gun and then putting it back together.

"We kno wit yo trigger happy ass." Dion said then hit the blunt, then looked at me.

"And who told yo ass to go in there and touch my fockin food?" He said shaking his head at my fatass. I chewed my food holding up my hand then answered.

"Nobody, sorry. But you made this? This shit good assfuck." I said then Khan got up and went in the kitchen.

"Look at his fatass bouta go and get some." Dion chuckled and Khan laughed. I went on my phone checking insta and saw Deen post this

@pretty.Deen- My nigga got me and this baby, fuck the ex😘

*comment's disabled*

Then she reposted what looked like JR's post.

ShootabtcJR- Ahhh ya know these sticks wit me saying fuck my girl and my baby, imma blitz eem🥷🏿

*Comments disabled*

"Hold up lemme see that." Dion snatched my phone and studied the post. I swallowed my food as he chuckled. Oh lord, what in the hell?

"Nigga really got me fucked up on my brotha." He said standing up, grabbing his gun.

"Hold up, wait. Where you going?" I said standing up with him and Khan came out the kitchen eating.

"Ion ask yo whereabouts so don't ask mine." He said checking his clip, and I frowned snatching my head back. The fuck nigga.

"I ain't Deen nigga, you ain't bouta talk to me any kinda way. I asked you where you was going cause I actually care dude." I said then folded my arms.

When you got somebody that care you hold onto them.

Or whatever Lyfe Jennings said....

"I aCtUaLlY cARe DuDe." Khan mocked me. I mugged him and then looked back at Dion as he put on his ski mask.

"Imma be back, you wit me?" He asked Khan and he cocked his gun back and rolled his mask down. Ohhh maaaa goshhh

"Rakz lock dis door and don't open it 'eitha" he said then opened the door, him and Khan leaving out.

I locked the door then looked around. I smiled at the weed and rolled up.

////////////////////////

I heard the door opened and popped up, rubbing my eyes.

"Fuck nigga you hit?" Dion asked Khan and I stood up. Nigga had blood all on his face and his black clothes looked soaked on his stomach. They was another boy that came in too.

"Yea, bitch ass nigga, I got it tho." He said walking upstairs, unfazed. Dion huffed and shook his head, he put his gun down and looked at me.

"You smoked my shit?" He said squinting his eyes at me. I laughed waving him off.

"Whaaaaaa smoked? Ion even smoke man." I said and then stood up but then fell back down. He shook his head.

"Dawggg stay out ma shit." He said snatching his leftover weed up. I looked around with the yikes face then stood up again this time staying up.

"Aye but go help him, know you a doc a sum." He said shaking his head. I threw up my thumbs and ran upstairs, checking doors.

Room, room, another room, bathroom BINGO

He was sitting on the toilet looking down at his wound on his stomach, trying to stitch it. I walked in a little and his head snapped up. He had a first aid kit on the sink too.

"Are you in need of assistance?" I asked him and he just starred at me. His eyes are so weird bro.

"You a doc a sum?" He asked tilting his head, I nodded. He stood up and grabbed my arm, sitting me on the toilet.

nigga dont be handling me like that, ill throw my ass on yo face

Now I was face to face with his wound and his.... private. I can see it through the pants yallllll

"If you fuck me up imma kill you." He said then shrugged. I looked up at him like he was crazy and he just starred at me.

Nigga how yo blind ass gone kno anyway? and i just might cause am high ash

"Okeyyy" I grabbed the towel and poured alcohol on it, hopefully this burns the shit outta him. I put the wet towel on his wound and the nigga didn't even flinch.

"It doesn't hurt?" I asked and he starred down at me and shook his head.

"Did you take the bullet out already?" He nodded and I grabbed the needle and shit and started stitching him.

He was still the whole time, didn't move an inch.

"You a surgeon a sum?" He mumbled to me.

"Nah imma midwife." I said simply. He nodded.

"So you deliver babies and help the mommas and shit?" He asked and I nodded and smiled.

Usually when I say that people ask for an explanation.

"Yes I do. What do you do?" I asked taking my time on the incisions, making them precise.

He looked down at me and smiled, damn he's pretty.

I wanna have sexual intercourse..... right now.

"I got plenty businesses." He said licking his lips, I breathed out and looked back at the stitches.

"Oh yea? Like what?" I asked on my last stitch. Businesses? Oh so he gots money money??

"I got a Barber shop, tattoo shop and a lil sum on the side." A lil something onna side?

"That's nice." I don't even know how we got here, he was just choking me two days ago inna kitchen. Now we playing hospital.

I put some anesthetic on his wound and got some gauze to rap it. I rapped it tightly around his torso and he groaned. Oh fuck, that was sexy.

"Sorry" I mumbled

"You alright." He replied and then I told him I was finished. I wanted to stand up but he was still standing right there.

"You need anything else?" I said up at looking at him with low eyes.

Mannn this high fucking me up.

He just starred at me

Is he broken? If I slap him right now, would he kill me?

Damn I just realized that Deen not gone do my hair no more.

"Imma fuck yo life up." He said then walked out the bathroom. Weird ass nigga yo, he gives me psycho vibes.

And fuck my life up?? He just don't know.

I skipped downstairs high assfuck, minding my business.

"Ayooo why she look like lala loopsie." The boy that came in with them laughed, Dion laughed too. Khan just sat there, unmoving. Bro is this nigga dead?

"Andddd you are?" I ask this big Sydney Lu looking ass nigga.

"Nemo, nice ta meet ya." He put his hand out smiling and I politely declined, waving him off.

"Lost ass nigga, wanna call me lala loopsie, nigga where yo dad at?" I said sitting down on the couch, next to my new found friend Khan.

I think he really like me yall.

"You thought you ate that?" Nemo said mugging me.

"She kinda did but didn't 50/50." Dion said blowing out smoke.

"my daddy a shoot you and bury yo body inna sea." Nemo said standing up. I stood up too cause tf.

"My daddy a fuck yo momma and bury her alive next to yo granny, pussy nigga." I said and he chuckled, what type of crazy people do I involve myself with?

"Crazy ass peoples" Dion said and Khan was still silent and just sitting there. Is that nigga breathing?

"Oh yea? I a shoot you right now." He said stepping up. I got my lil gun on me, he won't even see it coming.

"Nigga we a both be in this bitch dead cause I. Shoot. Niggas. Fa. Fun." I said stepping up.

"She a lie." Khan said, nigga is really a ghost.

I swear this nigga want me to shoot him soooo bad.

"Nigga shut yo dead ass up, mental ass." I said then went wide-eyed oh shit. Now why I have to go suicidal like that?

There was silence.....

"Even though we just met I kinda like you, imma pray silently." Nemo said then put his hands together inna praying motion.

Khan got up and I swear I ran so fucking fast out that house. I was almost at the sidewalk when I felt him yank the back of my shirt.

"Where you going?" He said then chuckled pushing me towards the car, opening it, and throwing me in.

"Nigga stop fucking manhandling me like I fuckin know you, fucking crazy ass." I said huffing, nigga really scared me not gone lie.

"You gone know." He mumbled getting in and driving off.

What does that even mean?!

"Man whatever, take me to my car." I said leaning my head on the window.

"Making demands ain't gone get you no where wit me." He said licking his lips.

"Who said I was tryna get somewhere witchu?" I said giving him a questioning look.

"I will crash this car right now." He sounded so serious y'all, afraid for my life. This why you don't go no where with people.

"Knew you was fucking crazy." I mumbled and he stopped at a light.

"You keep saying that like imma deny it, I'm not." He said re-adjusting his chain. A sexy, crazy, dangerous ass nigga.

"I should've listened to my instincts and stay far the fuck away, fucking menace." I mumbled but he heard me.

"Aye turn ma way right quick." I turned his way like a dumbass and he snatched me by my neck. I bit my lip, that one actually hurt y'all.

"Imma need you to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck back, you blowin me lil dawg." He said letting me go roughly. I rubbed my neck.

"It's giving abusive." I said not heeding his warning, fuck him. Imma say what I want.

"It's giving I will bury you." He said shrugging his shoulders, turning the car.

"Coo coo fa coco puffs." I said and he chuckled lowly.

"You wanna get fucked up? Keep it up."I didn't keep it up, his voice was too serious for me.

There was silence...

"You know somebody that can do re twist?" He had some long nice locs too.

Bipolar ass nigga

"Nope, but I do em." Now why the fuck would I do that shit?

Y'all next time I volunteer to be help for the crazy, smack me.

"Do my shit for me." He said parking in his driveway.

"And why would I do that? You choked me 3 times." I rolled my eyes as he starred at me.

"Maybe it's time for you to change yo attitude then." He said shrugging, I tried to open the door but It was locked.

"Whatchu tryna leave fa, I'm talkin to you." Oop nigga getting a lil hood, I looked over and he still looked blank. His looks can be deceiving.

"Well I'm not tryna talk to you, lemme out." I said and he smiled unlocking the doors.

"I'll call you, drive safe." He said sitting back in his seat.

I got out and walked to my car, I opened my door and got in. I huffed and pulled out his driveway, it was a multiple car garage so I didn't struggle.

As I'm backing up I think....

How he get my number?

——————————————-

Long ass chapter, sorry.

Thoughts on Dion's situation?

Thoughts on Deen?

Raki and Khan's new found whatevership?

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." -𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33.9K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
178K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
18.6K 358 28
Just readโœจ.
3.9K 169 15
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ" ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐