A bit of fun. (bbxrae)

By silvermoonskies

Raven and Beastboy are more alike than they think when puzzle pieces keep appearing. Was a bit of fun all it... More

A bit of fun
Chapter 2 - Cold
Chapter 3 - Deal
Chapter 4- Discovered
Chapter 5 - Best friend
Chapter 6 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 7- Wrong
Chapter 8 - Date
Chapter 9 - Shock
Chapter 10 - Unpredictable
Chapter 12 - Let go

Chapter 11 - Forget

4.8K 188 51
By silvermoonskies

It's been a while I know but... will this make up for it? I hope you like it so read and review, idea's and opinions are welcome. More to come? Yes I hope i'll have enough time for another chapter in the next week.

Raven groaned slightly as she squinted her eyes to try and make out her surroundings but nothing was clear enough to understand. Apart from the giant green blur next to her who she assumed was Beastboy.

Beastboy.

Bed.

Headache.

Oh no.’

Beastboy was casually sat next to her on the other side of the bed leaning against the headboard and reading, trying not to pay much attention to Raven. She was lying face down into the pillow trying to block out the loud pounding she could hear. Leaning slightly to the side, she managed to pop an eye open to look at him.

“Why is it so loud?” she mumbled. He looked down at her with a smirk.

“It’s not loud. You’ve just got a hangover” he grinned. She groaned and buried her head even more into the soft pillow. Beastboy leaned over to the side table and grabbed two pills and a glass of water. “Here, drink this. It should make you feel better.” He said, handing her the glass and pills.

Raven lifted herself up, just enough to hold the water and swallow the medication, then she flopped back onto the pillow with a soft thud. Beastboy chuckled.

“I can’t believe you saw me drunk” she admitted, her voice muffled by the pillow. He laughed.

“Don’t worry, it will be our little secret” he said which made her groan even more.

“We seem to be having a lot of secrets” Pause. “Why am I in your bed?... We didn’t...”

“No Rae, we didn’t. You were drunk and I looked after you although… you did try come onto me” he said as if in deep thought. Raven looked up at him with wide eyes. He laughed. “And you’re in my bed because you wouldn’t leave it or get changed.”

Raven lifted up the cover and looked down at herself. She was in a large black t-shirt which wasn’t even covering her underwear at this moment. She blushed and looked at him.

“Don’t worry I didn’t see anything” he assured her but the red tint on her cheeks was still present.

“Sorry about last night. Remind me never again to get drunk” she said closing her eyes and sinking back into the comfort of his bed.

“Sorry Rae, No promises” he grinned.

A long silence surrounded them as they relaxed in the comfort of each other. Beastboy inhaled deeply as the ever so familiar scent consumed him. She was so close.

“What time is it?” she asked.

“12:30” he said, not even looking at the clock. She opened her eyes and looked over at him.

“How did you know that? I didn’t even feel you move.” He shrugged

“I have like an internal clock though it’s not precise to the point. How do you think animals know what time it is?” he explained, then went into thought again. “It’s similar to reading the time from the sun. I mean I can do that as well.”

Her eyes widened in slight awe. She never thought she knew everything about him but now there were endless puzzle pieces to him that just kept coming, and that kept her intrigued.

“Raven?”

“Hmm?”

“You kinda zoned out, you ok?”

“Hmm? Yes, I’m fine” she said brushing him off. “What are you reading?”

“Well, aren’t you chatty today” he mused with a smirk. She scowled and turned to face the opposite side. Beastboy chuckled and placed a hand on her shoulder to try and make her turn back around but she wouldn’t budge. “Awe com’on Rae, I was only joking” he whined.

She still didn’t move and squeezed the duvet closer to her body. He moved closer to her and leaned over her body trying to see her face, but she rolled over causing him to stumble over her and onto the wooden floor. He groaned and rubbed the top of his head, trying to sooth the pain that came from the contact. Raven tried to hold onto the laughter that was suddenly about to bubble out of control but as soon as Beastboy looked at her… she couldn’t help it. Beastboy smiled as he heard Raven laugh in what felt like the first time in forever. It was so rare that he savoured every moment of it. As soon as she began to calm down she looked back down at him and much to her annoyance began to laugh again.

“It’s not funny” Beastboy tried to glare at her but she was so damn beautiful when she laughed that he couldn’t help but smile. She turned back to him and tried to pout in-between bursts of laughter.

“I’m sorry but…but…” she breathed but she couldn’t hold it anymore and began to laugh again. He stood up and looked down at her. A mischievous gleam in his eyes. Raven lifted her hands up in both surrender and defence but he pounced on her in kitten form, clawing at her body with his paws making her squeal even more. The laughter died down and the green cat began to purr as Raven stroked it with a small smile. “I can’t believe I slept in so late” she admitted, shaking her head in disbelief. “Shit” she cursed and began to get up. Beastboy morphed back into human form and landed on top of her to stop her from leaving. “Gar… Get of me. I need to meditate” she demanded.

“No you don’t.” he said stubbornly.

“I’m going to knock some sense into you if you don’t get off” she threatened though the weight behind the words was missing. He was so close. His musk drowning her into another reality again.

“Go on. Rae. I dare you.” He whispered up her neck, his breath wet against her skin.

“I…I…”

“I…what? Rae?” he whispered in her ear. She breathed out slowly, unsteady as he leaned over her.

“Gar…”she breathed. He swirled his tongue behind her ear then began to suck until she felt like she was melting. Her hands reached his hair tugging it as she so desperately ached for him to be closer. His kisses trailed down her jaw line until his breath overlapped with hers. Beastboy’s gaze lifted to hers under half lidded lashes as he waited for some form of rejection. None came.

He inched closer, close enough to lick his lips and then crash onto hers. After nights of fantasies, she tasted better than he would have dreamed. The lingering sour taste of apple vodka mixed with the sweetness of white tea and jasmine… pure heaven to his senses. Raven hesitantly skimmed her tongue along his bottom lip pleading for entry, but he wouldn’t give in yet. After all, she did enjoy games. Beastboy bit on her lower lip teasingly and pulled away slightly with it still between his teeth, grinning. She whimpered and tried to pull away causing her lip to split and bleed. Before she could do anything his lips merged with hers as he lapped up her blood. The metallic taste mixing with the taste of something sweet, smoky and caramel-like. The taste of Beastboy. Their tongues danced with eagerness as they each longed to be closer. Ravens hands slid down to his shoulders, then arms, then chest, the muscles strong under her touch and burning at her fingertips. What she wouldn’t do to have him shirtless right now. Beastboy’s hands ran up her thigh slowly, relishing the feel of her smooth, silky skin until he felt the lace of her panties. His fingers curled under the delicate material until he let them snap back against her skin. She gasped slightly, breathing heavily as he moved to her neck and smiled against her skin.

Raven woke abruptly, her eyes snapping open as a soft yellow glow lit up the room. The memories of what happened with Beastboy floating in her mind though she wasn’t sure if they were even in reality, maybe just another fantasy. ‘Was that a dream?’ was all that echoed in her mind. Her eyes began to adjust to her surroundings and she realised she was still in Beastboy’s room. A strange warm feeling ran through her veins and the unmistakable taste of apple still lingered in her mouth. Maybe the alcohol really did make her delusional. Delusional enough to make her have such realistic fantasies about Beastboy.

Something warm and moist suddenly attached itself to the crook of her neck and the familiar scent of musk, wood and chocolate once again invaded her senses. Beastboy.

“I hoped it wasn’t all a dream” he murmured against her skin. “I like having you here.” he added with another kiss to her neck.

“Mm” she hummed in agreement and snuggled closer into his arms. It may be wrong but she didn’t want to let the feeling go just yet.

“Its 6 o’clock and you haven’t eaten all day” he mumbled. Her stomach growled in response making her flush with embarrassment. He chuckled softly and got up. “What do you want to eat?”

“I can make my own food” she said defensively.

“Rae, you can’t cook.”

“I know. I just hate being so useless” She sighed in defeat and got off the bed, now standing in only panties and his oversized shirt. “I need to shower and change”

“Awe Rae… no you don’t, you look cute” he grinned, brushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She frowned and began searching for her jeans but his hand under her chin stopped her from leaving. Her stare met his and he leaned down for a kiss, only to be stooped by her index finger on his lips. 

“No.” she said, shaking her head

“Raeee…” he whined. She shook her head again.

“No.”

“What if I teach you to cook?” he pleaded.

“No. This never happened.” she said, folding her arms across her chest. He grinned and turned into a cat so he could use his persuasive skills. The face.

Ravens resolve slowly began to shatter again, piece by piece. How did he do it? It took two minutes but she finally gave in.

“Fine. If you teach me to cook one meal without burning it I’ll kiss you, if not we’ll for- forge-“ She stammered not fully wanting to forget what happened. “If not then no kiss. Deal?”

He grinned wildly “Deal.” He agreed and began to swing her bra around his fingers with a sly smirk. Her eyes widened with mortification. ‘Oh no’ she thought. She narrowed her eyes on him.

“Give that back.” She demanded.

“No.”

“Gar…” she warned.

“No.”

She ran her hands down her face in irritation. “Fine, keep it although I don’t know what you’re planning to do with it.”

“It’s a reminder?” he grinned.

“A what?”

“A reminder that no matter what, you can’t forget that we kissed.”

“Garr…”

“Go shower Rae cause your gonna learn to cook” he said eagerly.

“Whatever” she said flatly and left.

 So? Enough for not updating in nearly a month :/ wrote this while in the bath listening to Us by Movement.  Messages are welcome If you have any idea's or just to talk. Anyone watch legend of Korra or W.I.T.C.H? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 851 62
Raven is a half demon execution leader who has to look after her 4 younger siblings and is also soon to become Queen,her father (Trigon Of course) is...
2.7K 39 13
This is a Teen Titans book where they are getting closer to each other slowly and they are growing affection to some of the others to MORE than frien...
430 73 19
~ Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇ. ~ ℋ𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 •*•*•*•*• Rᴀᴄʜᴇʟ Rᴏᴛʜ...
204K 4.5K 53
It has been bothering me of seeing barley Teen Titans fan-fiction and some that are not have updated for years so here I am and yes there will be lov...