The Hybrid | Bts Ot7 fanfic (...

By Yanification_2007

What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if th... More

Before You Read
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Listen up, Nerds.
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Note.
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX(Final)
Note

XXXV

8.2K 495 87
By Yanification_2007

"Darling, You need to eat! Is this what you have been doing all along, while I was gone! I should have known!" Jin blabbered as he looked at the feline who was done in a few minutes. He was barely full, how could she be done already!

"Yeah Hyung! Teach her a lesson." Jimin smirked as he placed the meat in his mouth while Soma looked at him with surprise and anger.

'Where's Namjoon?' She signed. Yoongi scoffed. "Seriously? Why?" He huffed. Soma sighed as she hopped off the kitchen island, and closer to the bulky male. It was evening already, she had seen neither Hoseok nor Namjoon...

Her hands snake around his biceps as she softly placed her head on the base of his shoulders. That was the highest she could reach. Yoongi drank coffee from the mug in his other hands. Soma could feel his emotions lighten. Looking at Suga no one would say he was so comfortable with skinship. but he had gotten used to it, and even had grown a liking to be near the feline.

"Nobody will tell you bub, but that slap mark is still evident over there. And it makes us all loathe him more and more-" Soma sighed pulling away 'Oppa, you hit him too. Even tho you shouldn't have. But you did. And as for the slap mark, it's not a big deal. You know about me right. It was nothing compared to-'

"Can you not. If it has already happened earlier, does not mean I'll let anything happen on my watch." He spats, gulping the coffee. 'He is your brother... I don't like it when you hit him.' She signed while looking down. "He deserved it." He mumbled in anger. Soma sighed. 'Even if he did, he is your brother, what was so wrong with what he did? I too deserved it. I ruined his work-'

"Don't tell me you liked it when he called you a-" He sighed. "He deserved it, Soma. That's final."She frowned in frustration 'Why? I am a mere hybrid. He is your brother. You will find many like me out there but Namjoon... He is your brother. He has done nothing wrong. If you had ruined my work, I would have also...'

"Slapped me?" He said. 'No... But I too would be angry.' Yoongi scoffed "He slapped a girl." He said. Placing the empty cup on the kitchen island "Moreover. He slapped you. And you; are mine."

He said before walking away.

Soma sighed. They were all angry, no one was going to tell her about him. She sighed picking up the mug deciding on washing it "Oh, Oh, Oh. Miss, please let me do it." A maid spoke, as she rushed into the kitchen placing a tray on the island, as she took away the cup from her. Soma who was about to wash it looks at her questionably. The maid gently smiled.

"I am sorry miss, but Mrs. Anne told us to not let you work in the kitchen anymore..." She spoke politely. Soma frowned deeper. "It's because Mr. Kim does not like it when you work, we might get in trouble... Please?" She said. Soma sighed and nodded. Her eyes then fall on the tray the maid kept on the island. It was a black cup, a golden dragon spirit painted on it. That cup was Namjoon's. And... it had untouched coffee in it?

"I don't know what is wrong with young Mr. Kim, he loved coffee, but now he won't even touch it, and would even be mad at it. I think it's the new coffee powder. I don't think he likes it." She softly giggled. Washing the cup. Soma frowned. Her eyes sparkled in realization... It was not the coffee powder!

"Miss, please...!" The maid hushed as she looked here and there so no one watching Soma as she brewed the coffee. The poor maid was scared, if they get caught she might lose her job.

But Soma cared less. She knew Jin too well, she wouldn't let him fire her. After she filled the cup, she beamed. Picking up the tray she smiled looking at the maid.

The maid sighed and said. "The library." Soma giggled and winked at her. Before walking outside she playfully bumped her butt with the maid's making her gasp. Soma laughed as she walked towards the library. The maid smiled looking at her back. "I think that too." Mrs. Anne said with a sigh scaring the dark-haired maid.

"Mrs. Anne...?" She mumbled. the older lady smiled. "What will happen; when she will know..." Lily hummed as they both sorrowfully stared at the girl's back before it disappeared in the hallways.

Namjoon sat on the armchair, his fingers tracing the golden letters of the book. He wanted to read it, but he couldn't just focus...

"She was used for months, women in her place give up on their goddamn lives! She is living! If you think she does not deserve your fucking respect or liking, at least have a little compassion! You have no idea what she must be feeling!"

"She took care of every little thing for us! And other than you it makes us all feel so special!"

"I know you like her too! Stop pretending! You like it when she is with you! But that ego! That goddamn ego! It always blocks you!"

He really was, really was a monster, wasn't he? He had been so blinded by his so-called responsibilities that he couldn't see how much the poor girl has been suffering. He heard she has returned. He wanted to go out and hug her. 

His brothers hated him, and probably she did too... and she had every right to hate him. He was an ass, a fucking bastard. Yeah, he couldn't hide forever, but he didn't know any other way of cleaning the mess he had created. Distancing him from everyone would be good. 

He was thirsty. The coffee tasted like shit. Yeah, he did have it a lot of times and he did love it, once. But after he tasted the one Soma made. He just couldn't tolerate any other. Her coffee was like heaven. A pure bliss.

He sighed. He had to go out. Namjoon placed the book on the table and stood up as he walked towards the door. He pulled it open to be met with a pair of blue eyes. Soma...

She grinned softly at him, her eyes sparkling, a light red mark on her right cheek. He slammed the door close. His breathing increased. He had ruined her face. It had been more than 24 hours and the mark was still evident?! He leaned on the door his head resting on it as he looked at the ceiling.

His eyes dilated. W-Why was she smiling at him...? Why was she here? Did she come here to see him? No. Then for what? The library. Realization hits him. She likes books. She must be here for it. 

He took in a deep breath as he blinked a few times drying his tears. He opened the door, hiding behind it. His usual deep and stern voice was pressed to soft and small. "Y-You can c-come in..."

The feline entered with a soft smile. She faced him as he looked at the floor. His eyes felt heavy from shame.

"The books, are where they were earlier, h-help yourself." He said before turning towards the door. Before he could walk out, Soma's warm fingers wrap around his. Her little palm only being able to cover three of his fingers. Namjoon's stomach turns as his heart races.

His eyes pool with tears. He slams the door shut and in a swift movement, he pulls the short frame to his chest. His tears flowed like a waterfall. "I am so sorry." He exclaimed. Soma's eyes widen.

The limited-edition dragon cup falls to the floor, cracking to bits. The hot coffee fell on his arm. His skin turned red. He cared less. His emotional regret was too much more from the mere burn. Soma's eyes open wide in horror.

She remembered how much it hurt. She had to suppress a scream when the tips of her fingers had burned! A huge part of his arms was blistering! And this man just didn't care?! He was continuously apologizing as his grip tightened on her frame...

"Forgive me please!" He cried on her shoulder.

Not good enough? I am sorry...

And, which one of y'all didn't vote. CHECK OUT ALL THE CHAPTERS AND VOTE! 

Yeah, I am back to normal. This is a spiritual moment for me. We completed 40K reads. I never! NEVER knew you all will like this. Thank you. I am GRATEFUL AF.

Now secondly. All who are reading. The wolf affair. I think I am going to unpublish it. My writing sucks in that. It was one of m first fanfictions. So yeah. I am so thankful to you that you didn't judge me, I am planning on posting another mate kind of story, but that WON'T BE A BTS FF that would be a normal story based on myths. Like Lucifer; The Angels, gods, devils, demons, and shit. Do you want me to post it?

I think it is a little better...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 26.9K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
118K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
227K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...
390K 16.9K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...