Addicted | Pt 2

By badinfluenxe

《 Part Two Of Lethal Weapon 》 "Sid, bring Zane over here." Isaiah said but the wolf was frozen. His wine red... More

《 ADDICTED 》
1 》 words of steel
3 》 warnings in dreamlands
4 》 red and blue hues
5 》 candles and presents
6 》 the greatest love | M |
7 》 to drown in pleasure | M |
8 》 to end a monster
9 | promises and conditions |M|

2 》 a flower to bloom

1.1K 47 4
By badinfluenxe

When the couple reached Catherine's house, a young girl dressed in a yellow sundress came running outside to greet them. It was Lily Johan, their lovely daughter, and cub. Lily was nine years old now and she had gotten taller, her height had almost reached over Zane's waist. Lily's brown hair was longer and her cute face features were still soft. Her pale cheeks were chubby and reminded her parents of a chipmunk. The cub's mind was far more intelligent than a human mind and she possessed super strength. Her large dark red eyes were filled with glee as she ran up to hug Zane. The human smiled brightly as he hugged his cub close to his chest.

"My baby, I missed you so much." The human said while leaving a soft peck on her head.

"Papa, I missed you too!" Lily said while hugging her favorite person tightly.

Siddarth cleared his throat playfully and Lily pulled away from Zane slowly. She smiled brightly at the wolf as the younger man picked her up. "Daddy, I missed you too!"

"Same, cub." Siddarth left a soft peck on her forehead.

"The best couple has finally arrived." Another voice spoke.

This person was Isaiah Johnson. One of Siddarth's best friends and a vampire. He was as tall as the wolf and his pale body was bulkier. His blond hair was tousled back to show a sharp face and shiny blue eyes that shimmered with a teasing look. Next to him, stood a small girl holding his hand. Her name was Amber Johnson. She was Isaiah and Catherine's first child. Amber had her dad's facial features and her mom's personality. Her blond hair was styled into two pigtails and she was dressed in a cute butterfly onesie.

Siddarth smiled as Isaiah came forward and hugged him. The younger man set Lily down and picked up Amber who gave him a cheeky smile. "Uncle Siddy!"

"How is my princess?" The beast cooed at the child while Isaiah hugged Zane.

"How are you, Zane? Is Siddarth still teasing you?" Isaiah smirked and Zane hit the man's shoulder with a pout.

"I'm doing well. Stop talking bad about my husband." The human smiled while holding the wolf's free arm and the blond man chuckled.

"Please come in, Catherine has been crying all night. She misses Zane." They were led into a fancy house that had dark red and black features.

They entered a large living room and saw a pregnant woman sitting on a leather couch. This was Catherine Johnson, a female demon and Isaiah's loving wife. She was also now Zane's best friend. Her dark blue hair was tied up in a messy bun and a few long strands fell to her chubby face. Her blue eyes were wide like a deer and her plump pink lips began to tremble. Her tan body was curvy and toned but her stomach had a cute bump that was still growing.

"Zane." She stood up and lifted her chubby arms. "Come here."

Everyone watched as the elder went forward and embraced the woman. "How are you, Catherine?"

"I'm okay, Zane. I missed you so much. Isaiah is being a meanie to me." She whined as they sat down together. Zane held her while playfully glaring at the vampire who's jaw dropped. Catherine set her head on Zane's shoulder and smirked.

"She's lying. I've been up each night for her." He replied and Siddarth smacked his head lightly.

"Treat my sister right." The wolf said and Isaiah rolled his eyes.

"I'm innocent. Who will take my side?" He whined and looked at Lily. "Lily, will you support Uncle Isaiah and save me from Aunt Catherine's bullying?"

"Sorry, uncle. You're on your own." Lily said while holding her father's hand.

The vampire pouted and looked at his daughter. "Amber, will you save me from mommy?"

"Sorry, dad." The little girl held Siddarth's other hand. "I'm on Uncle Sid's side."

Zane and Catherine started to laugh at Isaiah's shocked face. The vampire pouted and hugged Siddarth who shook his head at his silly dramatic friend. The human looked at the woman with a genuine smile. The female demon grabbed his hand and guided it to her stomach. Zane touched the bump with so much gentleness and his heart warmed when he felt a slight jump.

"I can't wait to see him." The human said.

"A few more months and he will be running around here." Catherine replied and Zane pulled away his hand. The female demon stood up slowly and walked to Siddarth. The two young girls went to sit with Zane and Isaiah sat down on the other couch.

"How are you, Siddarth? Why aren't you visiting your older sister? Did you forget me?" She asked while hugging him.

Siddarth returned the hug and set his hand on the side of her chubby face after pulling away. "Never. I apologize, Catherine. I was a bit busy."

"I can't wait for my baby to meet you." Catherine said with a wide smile. "You will be his favorite uncle."

When Catherine had been pregnant with Amber four years ago, Zane and Siddarth had taken so much care of her. The human had a motherly presence that comforted Catherine. There were a few days where Isaiah had dropped off his wife to stay at their house. During that time, the human had made sure she ate well and even massaged her feet when they were swollen. Zane had even cooked anything she craved in the middle of the night. Siddarth had listened to all her bursts of tantrums and when they would go on morning walks together, the wolf never left her side. Anyone who had gone too close to the pregnant woman was on the radar of a dangerous wolf. Now, Catherine was pregnant again and the couple was happy for them.

"Will you spoil him?" She asked and Siddarth nodded.

"Cathy baby, please come sit down." Isaiah said and his wife went to sit beside her husband. The vampire wrapped an arm around her waist protectively.

Siddarth took a seat next to Zane and immediately Amber climbed onto his lap. The beast smiled and patted the little vampire's back as she hugged him tightly. "I like you, Uncle Sid."

Siddarth chuckled and held the child close to him. Isaiah smiled at the scene in front of him and looked at the elder. Zane watched his husband with so much love in his eyes.

"Zane." Catherine called and the human looked up. "How is everything at work?"

"The flower shop is busy but my three employees are the best."

A year ago, Zane had found a passion for flowers. His interest grew and the elder had told his husband that he wanted to work at a flower shop. Instead of helping him apply at a place, the wolf had surprised his beloved mate by buying him his own flower shop to run. It was on the safe side of the city and closer to their home. Now, Zane was running the little shop happily with his team.

"Siddarth's love for you is unbeatable." The woman declared and she saw Zane become shy.

"Daddy loves Papa so so much!" Lily said.

"Really?" Isaiah looked at the confident cub.

Lily nodded and hugged the elder. "Papa is the best. Right, daddy?"

Siddarth nodded at his cub's words and looked at his mate with affection in his wine red orbs. Zane felt his heart warm at those words. His husband and child were both so sweet. What would he do without them?

"Siddarth, can I keep Zane here forever?" Catherine asked with a teasing tone and they saw the wolf shake his head quickly.

"He's my home." Siddarth hugged Zane closer and the elder felt his heart race.

"So cute." The pregnant woman cooed at them and Isaiah chuckled at her cuteness. The vampire left a soft kiss on his wife's hand.

"You have me, babe." He said and Catherine rolled her eyes.

"You're annoying and your food doesn't taste like Zane's." She muttered and the vampire pretended to be in pain.

"Zane." The blond man gave the human a pout. "Look, she's being mean to me."

"Catherine, please stop teasing him." Zane scolded the woman who pouted.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry Zane." The woman hugged Isaiah's arm. "I will treat him better."

"I wanna go with Uncle Sid." Suddenly, Amber whined while clinging to the beast.

"Uncle Sid is busy, Amber." Catherine said. "You can go another day."

"But." The little girl pouted and Siddarth pressed a soft kiss on her head. His niece was so adorable.

"I'll come back later and then you can come with me." Siddarth told the little vampire.

"Promise?" She held out her small pinky.

"I promise." Siddarth joined his large pinky with her tiny one.

"Remember, Siddarth. Our boss is holding a grand party this Friday." Isaiah informed his friend. "Our team are VIP guests."

"I remember." Siddarth said while Amber played with the necklace he was wearing. "What type of party?"

"I don't even know. He always throws the most random parties. I think it's because our team received an award for investigating so many cases." Isaiah laughed and Siddarth smirked.

"This time, he's inviting a lot of people involved with the business industry." The pregnant woman informed.

"Let's see what happens there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 43.3K 59
Is this your world, Jack? Blood and guns. One wrong step and I might fall. Or worse, Jack. You could die. Stupid. Remember to breathe. Screw being c...
376K 3.7K 12
"If you want to leave so badly, tell me to walk out that door before I take you again." The human stared up at the beast he loved. The man who had pr...
3.4M 148K 38
"What's wrong?" He asked softly, grabbing Kai's arm and preventing him from running away again. "N-nothing." Kai whispered looking down at his shoes...
956K 39.2K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...