When the Stars Align Part One...

By HobisKitKat

Cassiopeia has been the personal stylist for BTS' Suga and J-Hope for two full years. Too full years of nothi... More

Chapter One: We're Not Fighting
Chapter Two: What. The. Hell.
Chapter Three: Tank Tops and Pancakes
Chapter Four: No Way
Chapter Six: The Last Thing I Need
Chapter Seven: Sucker Shock
Chapter Eight: Ice Cubes and Honorifics
Chapter Nine: Kitten And Meow Meow
Chapter Ten: Chicken Tenders and Fries
Chapter Eleven: The Power of Invisibility
Chapter Twelve: Deal Breaker
Chapter Thirteen: Are They Talking About a Blow Job?
Chapter Fourteen: Rejection
Chapter Fifteen: Stupid Girl
Chapter Sixteen: Big, Romantic Gesture
Chapter Seventeen: Pineapple
Chapter Eighteen: Damn
Chapter Nineteen: Kookie
Chapter Twenty: Canoodling
Chapter Twenty One: How Can We Help?
Chapter Twenty Two: I Have Found My Soulmate

Chapter Five: Have Fun. Don't die.

4K 179 62
By HobisKitKat

Two hours later, the guys were long gone and I was cleaning up the clothes that they had worn today, and getting stuff ready to go to the dry cleaners. My phone has been going off every few minutes. I knew who it was. I knew that it was the soulmate app, and he wanted to know why I hadn't texted him. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. Do I tell him that it's me? Surely he is going to be as confused by it as I am. There was just no way in hell that we could be soulmates. How had the universe so royally screwed this up? Or the soulmate app. I wasn't sure which one at the moment. Maybe I should e-mail the app and ask if the markings were ever wrong. I really had no idea how this worked. 

And yet...suddenly, everything made sense at the same time. He said he was overseas for work. Well, of course he was. Because I was, too, and we were in the same place. He said that he was having trouble with somebody at work. It was obviously me. Actually, it all seemed pretty obvious, now.

But did he really have the marking that matched mine? I had never seen it, and I had seen most of him. Granted, now that I thought about it, I had never really had any reason to see his hips without clothes on before. I wonder if there is a way that I could get a look...without seeming weird?

I might have to work on that one. Because I just have to know the truth. I have to know if Min Yoongi is really my soulmate.

My phone rang and I pulled it out to answer it. It was Hobi.

"Hello?"

"Cass? Hey. It's Hobi."

"Hey, Hobi," I say into the phone. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to give you fair warning," he says. "Yoongi is on his way back. He forgot his lyric notebook. I didn't know if maybe you wanted to hide or something."

"Thanks, Hobi," I say, sitting down in the makeup chair again. "I appreciate the warning. But I refuse to hide from him."

"Are you sure?" He asks me. "He can be pretty scary."

"I'm not afraid of him, Hobi," I tell him. "Though I may end up getting fired for punching him in the throat."

"If you're going to do that, can you please make sure that I'm there to witness it?" He asks me with a laugh.

"I'll try," I say with a laugh back at him. I kind of adore Jung Hoseok. He's a great guy to have as a friend. 

Just then, the door opens and Yoongi stomps into the room.

"I gotta go, Hobi," I say into my phone. "Thanks for the warning."

I hang up and watch Yoongi in the mirror. He's just standing there. Not doing or saying anything. Finally, he walks over to where his stuff was earlier and starts looking for his notebook.

"Please tell me that you were not just being warned that I was coming?" He asks me as he looks at me in annoyance.

"Hobi thought that I might want to hide."

"From me?" He asks, and I nod. "Why?"

"Don't play dumb, Mr. Min," I tell him. "You know why."

"Oh come on, Cassi," he says to me. "I was mad. You know that I don't expect you to call me that all the time. Or...at all."

"No, Mr. Min," I tell him. "It's fine. I have no problem with being nothing but professional with you."

"Cassi..."

I spun around to face him. I didn't know what made me angrier. The way he treated me earlier, the way that he always treats me, and then tries to pretend like nothing happened, or the fact that he's possibly my soulmate.

"No," I say, then I turn to grab the bag that has to be dry cleaned and head for the door.

I don't get far before warmth encircles my arm. I look down to find his hand wrapped around my forearm. I look up at him, my eyebrow raised.

"Don't be like this," he says to me.

"Like what? We're not friends," I tell him. "You said so yourself. I'm just trying to be professional with you. It is my job, after all." I try to pull my arm out of his grasp, but he tugs on it instead, pulling me to him.

I gasp and look at him. We are the exact same height, so I can easily look right into his eyes.

"Please don't be like this, Cassi," He says in a quiet voice.

We're standing so close that I can feel his breath on my face. I can't help but to stare at him, blinking a couple of times. I knew that he was my soulmate, but I feel like my brain just processed that fact. I can't seem to look away from him. His mouth, his nose, his beautiful, pale skin, his fluffy and shiny hair that hangs down into his cat-like eyes a little bit. I looked back to his mouth again. His lips always look incredibly soft, like he owns a stake in a chapstick company or something. 

I think that I told my soulmate on the app, that the guy I was fighting with at work was 'unnecessarily beautiful.' Or was it 'unnecessarily hot?' I can't remember. Both are true, though. And it's kind of funny that he has no idea that I was talking about him.

He knitted his brows together. "Wh-...Why are you staring at me like that?"

I pull back and finally get my arm out of his grip. "Like what? I'm not looking at you like anything."

"You were, too," he says, still staring me down. "Kinda like you wanted to kiss me."

I roll my eyes in an overly-dramatic way, then turn away from him, hoping he didn't see how red my cheeks got. "In your dreams, Mr. Min."

"That's not untrue, but still," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "You were looking at me like that."

"Maybe I was looking at you like you're the Dr. Jekyll to the Mr. Hyde that you were earlier," I tell him.

Wait...did he just say that he dreams about kissing me? Surely I imagined that, right? Or he didn't mean it how it came out.

"So now I'm a Robert Louis Stevenson book?" He asks me with a laugh. "You're ridiculous, do you know that?"

"No more than you are, Mr. Min."

"Seriously. Stop it with that shit," he says with a heavy sigh.

"You were the one that started with 'that shit,' dude," I tell him. "Not me. Or have you forgotten already? I'm pretty sure that when Mr. Hyde turns back into Dr. Jekyll, he doesn't remember anything that happened. So maybe it's that."

"I kinda wish that I could forget," he says. He brings both of his hands up to rub at his eyes. "But I have a feeling that you won't let me forget about it any time soon."

"If it helps you feel any better, you won't have to hear it from me for long," I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I asked if it was possible for me to be switched to one of the other guys," I tell him with a shrug.

"You did WHAT?!" He roars at me. "Are you fucking stupid? Why would you do that?"

"Let me remind you, that this was also your idea," I point out to him. "I don't l know why you keep getting so mad at me for doing what you say."

"Because you should know by now that things I say when I'm upset aren't how I really feel!" He yells at me.

I toss the dry cleaning bag down on the folding chair by the door and cross my arms, jutting out my hip a little as I glare at him. "Oh, pray tell, Mr. Min. How exactly is it that you really feel? Because all that I can gather is that you really dislike me for some reason, and nothing I do is up to your heightened standards. Oh, also, nothing I do is even right, so...there's that. Also, you don't like the clothes that I wear, you don't like the way that I address you, you don't like the clothes that I pick out for you, and it kinda seems sometimes, like you can barely stand to look at me. Did I miss anything?"

I watch as he raises his hands up to rub at his eyes again. "God. You really are so fucking stupid, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I like looking at you a bit too much, so I have to force myself to look away from you?" He asks me. "Did you ever stop to consider that I'm so cold towards you because it's the only way that I can control myself around you?"

I roll my eyes at him. "You are so full of shit, dude."

"I'm not. And it's even worse now that I..."

"Now that you what?" I ask when it seems like he's not going to finish his sentence.

"Now that I've found my soulmate," he tells me. "Or at least, I think that I did. And how I look at you makes me feel guilty. Like I'm cheating on her or something."

Of course he found his soulmate. I already know this, because it's me.

"Good for you," I tell him. It's kind of hard to keep myself in check and not tell him.

"I'm sure that you'll be happy to know that I already fucked things up with her," he says with a dark laugh.

"How did you manage to do that already?" I ask. I'm honestly confused. He didn't fuck anything up. All he did was...be Min Yoongi. I guess it's kind of his fault, but also not his fault, at the same time.

Yoongi sighs and sits down in the makeup chair, using his feet on the floor to spin it around so that he's facing me. "Honestly? I'm not even sure. I met her on the soulmate app. I posted my marking on there, and then I found my match. We've been chatting on there for a few days. Today I asked if I could give her my number so we could just text, since it's easier. She said sure, but then after I gave it to her...I haven't heard from her since. It's been a couple of hours now."

"Maybe she's just busy," I offer.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity fuck.

What do I do now? Do I tell him? Do I not tell him? Maybe he'll be as annoyed about it as me. Maybe he'll blame me. Maybe he'll...kiss me.

I was even more annoyed at how badly I wanted that to happen.

"Too busy to text her own soulmate?" He asks, his tone showing how silly he thinks that option is.

"I don't know, dude," I tell him. "Maybe she just doesn't like your personality. Or your face."

"I haven't shown her my face," he says, shooting me a glare. "And I've been nothing but nice to her. Sweet, even."

"That must have been really difficult for you," I giggle. "Going against your basic nature like that."

He rolls his eyes at me, and stands up. "I don't know why I even thought I could have a normal conversation with you. I'm going back to the hotel to sleep." I watch as he stands up and opens the door to head out.

My response is instant, and so is my regret.

"Have fun. Don't die."

He spins around to stare at me, his jaw hanging open a little. "What did you just say?!"

Fuck.

What did I just do?

******************************************************

A/N: Oops! She probably shouldn't have said that last bit, huh? Don't you just hate when something comes out before you even think about what you're saying? Word vomit at it's finest. Anyway! I hope you all had a good day! Stay safe and keep yourselves healthy, my loves! -------Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.3K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
793K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
153K 5.5K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
296K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...