The Potter Twins: Heroes of T...

By Egopocalypse

This is a story I also have on Quotev under the same name and username, and I was going to post it on here at... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Ten Years Later
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Chapter 13 (Part 2)
Interlude: An Interview with Percy Jackson-Potter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Part 1)
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 15 (Part 3)
Chapter 15 (Part 4)
Chapter 15 (Part 5)
Chapter 16 (Part 1)
Chapter 16 (Part 2)

Chapter 3

15.8K 531 497
By Egopocalypse

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here with the next chapter of TPT!! This one has also bit edited a little, so if you went ahead and read this chapter already on Quotev, I would recommend reading it here as well because it has been slightly altered. Well, without further ado, I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Bye!!

~Butterlover328

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The trio got to Kings Cross Station at 10:45 AM and went to the platform. After a quick goodbye and a promise to write, the boys got on the train and found a place to sit. The twins had a great time laughing and watching this family of redheads that was trying to find Harry. The twins looked up at them and recognized Harry immediately. At Harry and Percy's prompting, they didn't tell and pretended to have never seen anything. The twins told their sister that they would send her a Hogwarts Toilet Seat, which attracted their mother's attention and she started telling them off. Finally the four boys got onto the train right as the whistle blew and the train started moving. The girl then tried to run with the train but stopped at the end of the platform, watching as the train left.

The door slid open as the train turned a corner and Harry and Percy both looked up at the same time. The youngest redheaded boy was there and had a black smudge on his nose, to the twins amusement, seeing as the boy's mother tried to get rid of that smudge on the platform.

"Is anyone sitting here?? Everywhere else is full." The boy said. Percy quirked an eyebrow at him, knowing the next compartment over was completely empty but said nothing.

"No, come on in. I'm Harry, and this is Percy." Harry introduced. Ron's eyes flicked to his forehead, and his eyes widened.

"Blimey!! You're Harry Potter!!" Ron shouted. The twins shushed him.

"I don't want anyone to know where I am, if what happened at the Leaky Cauldron is going to happen here." Harry said, his eyes flickering to the door.

"Hey Ron." One of the red-headed twins said as the passed by the open compartment.

"We're going to see the tarantula Lee Jordan brought. Wanna come??" The other said. Ron shook his head.

"Hello you two-"

"I'm Fred-"

"And I'm George-"

"But we're better known as-"

"Gred and Forge!!" The redheaded twins introduced themselves.

"Hello, we're Harry and Percy!!" The younger twins said in unison. The redheaded twins grinned and nodded behind Ron's head. Harry and Percy winked.

"Come on Ron!! Let's go to the dining car!!" Fred said. Ron's eyes lit up.

"Yeah!! Let's go!! See you later you two!!" He yelled, running after his brothers.

"There's something not right with Ron. I've got this gut feeling not to let him get close." Percy said. Harry looked at him in disbelief.

"Percy, this is my first chance to make friends. You know I never had any friends in muggle school." Harry said.

"I know, but you're famous here, and some people might just want you to be friends to share it. I'm just asking you to watch their behavior for a little while and then decide if you want them to be close."

Harry looked at his brother and sighed. "Okay."

The compartment door opened again and the twins mentally groaned. They weren't even an hour into the train ride and already they wanted peace.

"Can I sit here?? The others in my compartment were annoying me and I needed to get away." A boy with platinum blond hair and grey eyes asked. He had an aristocratic robe that was supposed to make him look confident and proud, but instead he was nervous and uncomfortable.

"Sure. I'm Harry Potter and this is Percy Jackson." Harry introduced. The boy smiled.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." The twins gasped. Was this boy related to the man who cursed Erin?? The Death Eater??

"Is your father a Death Eater??" Harry asked. Draco's eyes narrowed.

"Yes, but I'm not. That's why I had to get away from my last compartment. They were brought up to hate muggles and muggle-born, and my dad tried that with me too. But my stepmum heard me saying insults about them and stopped me from doing it again. I've never met my mum, my dad never wanted to talk about her, seeing as I was basically a mirror image of her." Draco rambled, then widened his eyes at all he said, his eyes quickly darting around, expecting taunts from the other two.

"I haven't exactly had the best home life either. Even though most muggles aren't that bad, I happened to be raised by some fearful of magic and I wasn't treated the best." Harry said, his eyes tearing up. Percy hugged and soothed him, reminding his twin that his mum would take care of Harry now.

"I apologize, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. How about I buy something off the cart for you??" Draco asked. Harry nodded and Draco waved the trolley over. He ended up buying Harry some pumpkin juice and using some of their money the trio bought three of everything on the cart, with a couple more chocolate frogs each for the twins while Draco got extra licorice wands. They each got a Dumbledore card, and Harry got Merlin, Morgana and Agrippa, while Percy got Circe, Nicholas Flamel, and Cliodna. Draco got Hengist of Woodcroft, Ptolemy, and Paracelsus before they all decided to save the rest of their frogs for later and played a game with Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, where you had to eat a bean, no matter the flavor. You were out if you spit the bean out. Draco won the first time, having experience with the beans but after a couple rounds the other two started gaining an edge.

As they were eating their candy, the door opened to show a rotund boy. He looked very unsure of himself and worried.

"Have any of you seen a toad??" The boy asked. They shook their heads, but as the boy was about to leave Percy had an idea.

"Harry, let's use the summoning charm to locate his toad." The boy's eyes widened.

"The summoning charm's advanced magic for first years. Have you done it before??" The boy asked. The twins nodded.

"Be prepared to catch it, okay??" Harry said. The boy nodded.

"What's the toad's name??" Percy asked.

"T-Trevor." The boy stammered out.

"Accio Trevor!!" Percy said. The toad zoomed by after a few seconds and was caught by the boy.

"Thanks!! Hey, you're Harry Potter!!" The boy said.

"Yeah, and what's your name??" Harry asked, already sick of the recognition.

"I'm Neville Longbottom." Draco's eyes widened slightly. He stood up and faced Neville, who cringed a little.

"Neville, I must apologize for my actions a few years previous. I had not been in my right mindset at that time and I wish to seek your forgiveness." He said.

"I-I forgive you, Draco." Neville said, shocked at Draco's actions.

"Neville, would you like to sit with the three of us?? We've got more than enough room." Percy offered.

"Sure."

The four started to converse about different topics, with the twins asking about different magical traditions and the pure bloods wanting to know about muggle traditions. They found out that the basics of most holidays were followed, such as Christmas and Halloween, where all but Draco in the compartment cringed. They then switched topics and were talking about famous historical figures in both the muggle and magical world when the door opened.

A girl with bushy brown hair already in her school robes stood in the doorway. "Excuse me, but have any of you seen a toad?? A boy named Neville's lost one."

"Hullo Hermione, I found my toad. Thank you for helping me." Neville said, raising up Trevor.

"You're welcome Neville, glad I could help." Hermione gasped. "You're Harry Potter!! I read about you in Modern Magical History, The Rise and Fall of Dark Lords, and Greatest Events of the Twentieth Century." She quickly sat down and started fumbling for something in her bag.

Harry looked up at her, startled. "Do you have those books with you?? I just want to see what they had about me, seeing as I've been raised by muggles my entire life."

"Raised by muggles?? But Modern Magical History said you were with a magical family with a lot of enchantments so you would be safe from Dark Wizards!! That's what Professor Dumbledore told everyone!!" Hermione said, with a calculating look on her face. Harry frowned in confusion, why would the headmaster lie to everyone like that, and more importantly, why did they believe him??

"Anyways, does anyone know what house they'll be in??" Percy decided to cut in, trying to disperse the suffocating tension.

"You're American?? I read Americans had their own wizarding schools. Why are you going to Hogwarts instead of one of them??" Hermione interrogated.

"My parents were British, but I was orphaned near the end of the war and I was adopted by a friend of my mother's and moved to the US as a baby. My foster dad became 'lost at sea' during a business trip, so it's been my mom and me for the past few years. I didn't even realize I had my name down for Hogwarts until I got my acceptance letter, so my mom and I decided to let me come." Percy said, reciting the story his mom made him memorize and repeat endlessly for the past two weeks. It was close enough to the truth that he wouldn't forget it if it was spring upon him suddenly but misleading enough to not draw suspicion. It was a truly Slytherin move for his mother to make.

"Interesting." Hermione commented, and the subject drifted back to houses, although she looked like she wanted to question Percy later.

"I want to be in Ravenclaw, like my mum. With my luck though, I'll probably be in Slytherin." Draco groaned.

"I'll probably be in Hufflepuff." Neville sighed.

"I hope I'm in Gryffindor, it sounds by far the best. I heard Dumbledore was a Gryffindor himself, but Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad I suppose." Hermione stated.

"I'm not sure where I'll be." Percy said. "But since many of all have all the traits, aren't they just going to be sorting us by our strongest of the four traits??" The rest of the compartment seemed thoughtful about that, before murmuring their agreement.

"I don't know where I'll be either." Harry finally concluded after a while, just as the door opened again, showing Ron. He flushed red in embarrassment, then anger as he saw Draco in the compartment as well.

"Malfoy, what are you doing here?? Trying to corrupt the Boy-Who-Lived with your Death Eater ways??" Ron said with malice. Draco didn't show any emotion and ignored the insults, but Hermione didn't.

"Well I say, that was rather rude of you to just come barging in here and insulting someone who's just minding their own business!! I would suggest that you leave now before you get anyone in trouble before you've even arrived!!" She huffed, shocking all those around to hear her. Ron left in a hurry, not wanting to have the experience of crossing her again.

"Well, it certainly seems like we've got a lion in the making here." Draco smiled at Hermione, and she started to lightly blush. The others just glanced at each other and smirked. Percy did a quick tempus charm to check the time and was shocked to see that they were due to arrive at Hogsmeade Station in twenty minutes.

"We should probably change into our school robes, we'll be arriving soon." Percy stated.

Hermione stood up, excused herself and went to change, leaving the boys to do the same before returning 15 minutes later.

"I'm super excited!! I can't believe we're almost there!!" Hermione squealed in delight, causing the boys to cover their ears.

"Let's make a pact, non-magic, to say that no matter what house we get sorted in, we'll stay together. If someone goes into a house with a rivalry again a house another of us is in, we don't fall for the stereotypes. Understood??" Harry said. Hermione and Percy agreed wholeheartedly, but Draco and Neville nervously glanced at each other before acquiescing.

An announcement was made from an unknown source to leave their belongings on the train as they were arriving at Hogwarts shortly. When the train came to a full and complete stop, the occupants of the compartment left swiftly and exited the train onto the station only to hear a large bellow.

"Firs' years!! Firs' years over here!! Hullo Harry, Percy. How was your ride??" Hagrid asked.

"It was great, we tried so much new candy and made some new friends!!" Harry replied.

"Good, good. C'mon, follow me - any more firs' years?? Mind yer step, now!! Firs' years follow me!!" Hagrid bellowed.

A group of about 40 kids followed the giant man down a long narrow path in the dark. Harry and Percy could only see the lantern Hagrid was holding barely 5 feet away. Everyone spoke in hushed whispers, if they even spoke at all. Hagrid stopped suddenly, making a domino effect of 11 year olds bump and stumble into each other.

"Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a sec." Hagrid said with a proud gleam in his eyes. "Jus' round this bend here."

A large collective "Oooooh!!" rang out from the crowd. A gargantuan lake with water black as ink was the first thing the twins noticed, grinning. Boats lined the shore closest to them, and it was predicted by the twins that they were how they were supposed to get to the castle. On the summit of a tall mountain just on the other side of the lake lied a castle with multiple turrets and towers. The twins' curiosity kicked in at the vast size and eagerness to explore the many passageways bound to be hidden to the naked eye.

"No more'n four to a boat!!" Hagrid called, startling the kids as they were shaken out of their fantasies. Harry, Neville and Hermione climbed into a boat, and Ron tried to claim the last spot, but Percy got in before he did, sitting right next to Harry. Ron scowled at Percy and found another boat to sit in before he got left behind. Draco had the unfortunate luck to sit with an annoying pug-faced girl that kept fawning over him and two mean-looking beefy boys that reminded Harry of Dudley. Draco glanced over at the boat with his new found friends and mock-glared at them. The twins grinned mischievously back.

"Everyone in?? Right then, FORWARD!!" Hagrid directed, pointing his pink umbrella towards the castle. With a jolt, the boats started moving on their own., amazing Hermione.

"Hey, don't do that!! Yer gonna fall overboard!!" Hagrid called, snapping everyone's attention to Ron as he tried to reach out into the water. Harry and Percy caught sight of a webbed hand reaching out towards Ron as well, and when he grasped the hand he got pulled into the water, eliciting laughs from the rest of the kids. When Ron resurfaced, his face matched the color of his hair and he got back into his boat with the help of the others students.

"Heads down!!" Hagrid yelled as the boats reached a curtain of ivy. The twins ducked as the vines slid over their backs. The cavern they entered led to a small harbor, where the kids climbed out of the boats.

The kids were led through a passageway in the rocks, following the light Hagrid's lantern projected. The gravel turned into grass and then stone as the kids exited the passageway and up a flight of steps. Harry and Percy took a quick glance at their surroundings to remember that passageway and followed the rest of the kids around a large, oak door. Hagrid turned around and made sure everyone was there before he turned back to the door and knocked three times on it with his gigantic fist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 15.4K 35
(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not just the world, but wants to achieve imm...
2.7K 129 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
33.2K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
197K 3.9K 29
When Sally Jackson gets attacked, Percy Jackson finds out about a secret Sally had been keeping about her side of the family. He finds out his grandf...