Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

Από Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... Περισσότερα

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 17

1.1K 27 11
Από Arcadia2121

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Azur Lane fleet the girls do a damage count and treat the girls' injuries.

London: Yes, when the special combat zone fell, it has caused this place to be very unstable.

Hood: It was all done by the sirens?

Wales: The empire's Orochi project and that mysterious explosion that destroyed everything, I have a hunch that this is all related.

QE: To foil the Siren's plans, we must not allow the empire to escape, we must figure out what caused that massive explosion. Has communication been restored?

London: Restoring communication is impossible, we will have to replace the radios, antennas and radar systems and radar screens of all ships.

The girls are shocked by this fact.

QE: Replace the entire electronic system on all ships? That would take us 2 or 3 months.

London: That's what it is. In this operation we will use flares to communicate.

The Eagle Union girls are up on the flight deck of the USS Hornet, they see the gap in space.

Denver: Aneki, what is that?

Cleveland: I don't know, what can I tell you?

Denver: I don't know, I thought you already knew.

Elsewhere, fierce combat ensues.

¡BAM! ¡BBBOOMMMMM!

A siren cruiser sinks due to that explosion, in front of that cruiser Belfast was the one that shot and sank that cruiser and she is somewhat disconcerted by the latest events.

Elsewhere Laffey and Javelin are on patrol to ensure the enemy is not infiltrating their borders.

Laffey: (drowsily) AAAHUU! How cold!

Javelin: It would be better to finish this patrol, I'm freezing too.

Laffey: I wish I had a coat.

In that the wind intensifies and they see someone behind a mist and when it clears they find themselves face to face with Ayanami.

Javelin: Ayanami-chan.

Ayanami has some confrontations on her mind, so she forced herself to abide by her imperial code and fired a warning shot, this projectile landing 1 meter to the right of Javelin and Laffey.

Ayanami: Why? Why don't they stand up and fight?

Laffey: Like I told you before, we want to be friends.

Javelin: That's right, we want to be friends.

Ayanami: Are you stupid? We are enemies!

Laffey: I don't care.

Ayanami: Of course I do! You will be treated as a traitor! We are weapons! Our duty is to fight!

Javelin: You're wrong! We are more than just weapons!

Laffey: Watch out!

Laffey pushes Javelin and a second later a 12cm projectile passes by and hits the sea, in that Yuudachi, Yukikaze and Shigure appear.

Yuudachi: (Doing somersaults) Don't bother Ayanami!

Yukikaze: (Fires her cannon) NANODA!

Javelin: Wait, we don't want to fight!

¡SPLASSSS!

Multiple projectiles hit within inches of Javelin and Laffey.

Yukikaze: Do you think we'll fall for something that simple?

Shigure: (grabs Ayanami) What the hell are you doing? Let's go!

Yukikaze: (Laughs while navigating in reverse) Ha ha, we'll figure this out later!

Yuudachi: Next time you'll end up with a lot of broken bones!

In that Javelin tries to chase them, but Yukikaze fires dissuasive shots and this when hitting the water unbalances Javelin who falls on her back.

Laffey: (worried) Javelin.

In that, before Javelin loses her balance, she is grabbed by Belfast.

Belfast: Are you okay?

Javelin: Yes, I'm fine.

Belfast: Come on let's get out fast, this place is dangerous, the spatial distortion is getting worse.

The girls nodded and left that place.

SAKURA EMPIRE FLEET.

In the battleship Yamashiro in the bow Kaga is lying unconscious and Yamashiro takes care of her, in that Kaga regained consciousness and gets up so suddenly that it scares Yamashiro who falls on her back.

Kaga: (Altered) NE-SAMA!

Zuikaku: (Approaches) Kaga-sempai! You are badly injured, please rest.

Kaga: (Confused) Fifth division? What happened? I remember she was fighting with Gray Ghost.... And... I see.... Ne-sama Where is Akagi-nesama?

Zuikaku: She ....

Behind their backs they were all talking about what had happened.

Shokaku: God, Zuikaku, why do you pay so much attention to Kaga?

Hiryuu laughs at this fact.

Soryuu: Kaga, Akagi has not been found.

Hyuuga: Soryuu, the rest have already gathered, if they haven't been found, then...

Soryuu: She may have been a victim of the explosion just like you.

In that Kaga realizes that her entire body is burned and bandaged.

Kaga: What is this?

Zuikaku: Your body was burned during the explosion, you have very strange burns that we have never seen before.

Kaga: What do you mean?

Soryuu: That even though we treat your injuries, your physical condition worsens as the minutes go by, if we don't get you to the base now, you may die.

In that Kaga shudders at the word "Die".

Soryuu: That's why we must retreat.

Kaga: But what about Ne-sama! She may still be there!

Soryuu: Our numbers have been reduced and not only that, our mass production vessels that we took possession of the siren no longer obey us.

Shokaku: It seems that the siren ships only obeyed Akagi.

Hiryuu: Shokaku?

Shokaku: (Thoughtful) The black cube, the control of the siren ships, was not explained to us in detail.

Hiryuu:  Oye!  Shokaku?

Shokaku: And that about Akagi, where did I get all this power that she has now? Doesn't she have some dark secret? The elders of the first division (Looks at Kaga) What are they hiding from us?

In that Kaga gets upset and gets up with great difficulty.

Kago: what? What have you said? Say it again!

Zuikaku: (Tries to stop) Kaga-Sempai! Take it easy!

Soryuu: (Fixes her glasses) I declare We end the search for Akagi and all ships withdraw to the empire! Kaga! Please don't move so much that you aggravate your situation! The reason you don't feel pain is because we administer very powerful drugs so you don't suffer.

Kaga clicks her tongue and calms down, she nods and goes to cool her head.

Soryuu: To all ships we set sail!

Kako: Reporting! The Azur Lane fleet has already located us and is heading towards our location.

Soryuu: So we were very slow, prepare to intercept! Keep an eye out for enemy aircraft!

All: Yes!

AZUR LANE FLEET

Helena: Girls, we have located the position of the enemy, our advance fleet found them.

Wales: I understand, any information from Long Beach?

Cleveland: Yeah, but do we have to?

Wales: It's inevitable, the empire is playing with gasoline, siren technology is dangerous. If they escape, the situation will go from bad to worse.

Cleveland: There is no choice, this is war.

IMPERIAL FLEET

Hiryuu: Looks like they won't let us escape.

Soryuu: We currently lack the power to repel the enemy.

Hiryuu: Sister, please command this retreat. I'll take care of dealing with them.

Zuikaku: That's nothing, we'll do it.

Shokaku: Huh? What are you saying?

Hiryuu: There's no way they'd let my Kohai do that!

Shokaku: This has nothing to do with that.

Zuikaku: Shokaku-nee, I really understand how Kaga feels. I think I would break too if I lost my older sister.

Shokaku understands what Zuikaku says.

Shokaku: Don't worry, your sister always supports you.

Hiryuu: (sigh) I understand, but don't go overboard, we just need you to buy time and if you can't contain them, I want you to run away as fast as possible.

Zuikaku / Shokaku: Oh Right!

Meanwhile with our protagonist.

Me: Where the hell am I!?

She looks everywhere, but where she looks there is only ice and more ice, she walks to go with her friends, but she does not know where they are so she walks blindly, not only that, but her compass spins uncontrollably to all sides.

Me: (Sigh) What bad luck I have, I have the same luck as that protagonist who takes care of a Loli nun.

She keeps walking while not knowing where she is going.

While this fight is taking place there are two women observing the slaughter in the front row, they are Observer, Tester.

Tester: Humanity always entertains us, it seems like a series of suspense, they hate war, but they want to fight, what is this paradox?

Observer: Your desires are like a mirror that reflects your true intentions. What do you think, Tester?

Tester: Well, if the plans are accelerated, I won't have any complaints, if the ship we designed turns out as planned, we won't have to fear Azur Lane anymore, by the way, what do you do with that garbage?

Observer: What do you say? She can still serve us.

The cutscene shows an injured and unconscious Akagi being carried by the Observer with her tentacles.

Observer: Also, thanks to all of them, the cube was fed faster than planned, so we can activate it as quickly as possible.

Tester: Oh? I see, she will wake up earlier than stipulated.

Elsewhere, multiple Zero planes fly in to attack Wales and Zuikaku uses a melee approach, but Wales's back-to-back secondaries keep her from getting close.

Zuikaku: Damn, I'll raise the level.

Shokaku: Zuikaku! The main fleet has already escaped!

Zuikaku: Then it only remains for us to withdraw.

Zuikaku throws her amulets and they hit the water raising multiple columns of water that cover it and zuikaku sneaks up to escape, but Wales was not going to let her escape and using her super-honed instincts she shoots something that, if she hits, but Zuikaku dodges them at the last minute, Shokaku launches her Zero fighter-bombers to attack and create a gap to escape which one of them is hit by an anti-aircraft shell but is not shot down and continues to fight and fires her machine guns at San Diego.

San Diego (Loses her balance): WAAAA!

In that Zuikaku sees an opportunity and makes a sign with her eyes and Shokaku understands and they launch their attacks against the sea to create a screen of confusion and both enter that alley.

Zuikaku: It won't be long now and we'll escape.

Shokaku: Right.

In that Zuikaku meets someone.

Zuikaku: Weird Cruiser!

Me: Huh? (Annoyance) What a weird cruiser!? I'm Long Beach!

Zuikaku: Anyway, bye!

In that Zuikaku and Shokaku leave at maximum speed to escape, on the way they reach a clearing and see Enterprise.

Zuikaku: Gray Ghost?

Enterprise: Surrender now and we will ensure your safety as prisoners of war!

Behind comes our protagonist.

Me: I say the same.

Zuikaku: Tch, we've been cornered.

Shokaku: What will we do Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: What do you think Shokaku-nee?

Shokaku: I think we have to give up.

Zuikaku: You have to try.

Shokaku: What are you thinking? I don't want us to get hurt.

Zuikaku: Don't worry Shokaku, trust me.

Zuikaku: We won't give up! Let's fight!

Enterprise: (Preparing to attack) As you wish.

Me: Reconsider your situation, we have the advantage, plus Enterprise is very powerful.

Zuikaku: That's why it's worth risking, it's not bad to die at the hand of a powerful warrior.

Shokaku: (Panic) Please don't raise any more death flags over us!

Enterprise: You have 3 seconds to consider it.

Zuikaku: I already told you... (Points to something in the sky) Enterprise look, a UFO!

Enterprise: (Looking at where Zuikaku is pointing) Where!?

In that Zuikaku grabs Shokaku and drags her out of the place, Long Beach had not fallen for Zuikaku's cheap trick so Long Fired, but, the shots missed due to the very narrow place.

Me: Shit! Fail!

Our protagonist tries to hunt down the imperial girls, but our protagonist couldn't catch up with them, the Shokaku class carriers can reach speeds of 35 knots if they force their boilers to reach that speed, our protagonist could also force their reactors, but she didn't want to risk it to a leak of radioactive material, so she gives up the chase.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

73.8K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...
34.1K 1K 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
5.2K 149 16
"Destiny is no matter of Chance. It is a matter of Choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved... Destiny is what you're...