Azur Lane: Long Beach in anot...

Por Arcadia2121

I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a... Más

CHAPTER 1
character bio
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CAPITULO 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12.0
CHAPTER 12.5
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 16

1.1K 24 14
Por Arcadia2121

THIRD PERSON POV

The combat takes place in another dimension.

On this aircraft carrier, Soryuu warily watches this warlike event.

Soryuu: I see this has already started.

Hiryuu: Sister, by the way, where are we? What did Akagi-san do?

Soryuu: I don't know, but what I do know is that we are in an alternate universe to ours and that Akagi is being manipulated by something or someone.

In the skies 10 Dauntless fighter-bombers fly by at their maximum speed, Enterprise drives one of those planes, their objective is to bomb the empire's aircraft carriers, Kaga and Zuikaku see those planes.

Kaga: (Chuckles) I see, so the female lead makes her appearance, I'm tired of waiting for her.

Zuikaku: It's Enterprise! Now I will take revenge for that time!

Kaga: Don't interfere! She is mine!

Zuikaku: But I want to face her!

Kaga: This is my fight! I have to get my honor back! There is no space for a raving newbie of the fights!

Enterprise: [¡KAGAAAAA!]

Kaga: [¡Enterpriseeeeeeeeee!]

Enterprise and her planes drop their bombs on Kaga's carrier, Kaga summoning her rig before the bombs hit the flight deck.

Kaga summons 5 fighter planes and she gets on one of their planes and the chase and dogfight between two SSR carriers begins.

It was a very disadvantageous battle for Enterprise as Kaga's planes are Interceptors and Enterprise's air fleet are Bombers, but Enterprise still orders her planes to use the rear guns to shoot down Kaga's planes.

From the ground Zuikaku looks at everything surprised.

Zuikaku: Since when do aircraft carriers pilot their planes personally?

Shokaku: No idea, but you shouldn't copy them.

The duel continued in the sky, the machine guns from Enterprise's planes manage to shoot down some Zeros, but Kaga's planes also shoot down some Dauntless planes.

Enterprise: [Have you really betrayed humanity? Do they really work with sirens?]

Kaga: [Ara, it seems that Akashi didn't know how to keep her mouth shut, I think she will be disciplined later]

Enterprise: (Indignant) [You are traitors, not only that, but you betrayed the trust of everyone including your empire.]

In that Enterprise fires several arrows from the cockpit and Kaga dodges all of Enterprise's shots.

Kaga: (Annoyed) [You don't know anything about me or my sister]

In that the planes of both warriors break the formation to make a frontal encounter and...

¡TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA! CLINCKS! CLINCKS! BBBOOOOOMMMMMMM!

The only planes that survived were the planes that Kaga and Enterprise fly.

Kaga: Tch, it's a draw.

Enterprise: That bitch isn't bad at all.

From a distance Akagi looks at everything.

Akagi: (Preparing a treacherous attack) I can't let my sister do all the dirty work.

In that Akagi feels a disturbance of the force and she sees that several small caliber projectiles are directed towards her.

Akagi throws several of her scrolls and intercepts all the projectiles.

Akagi: Ara? But if it's that weird cruiser we saw last time, I think someone needs to be disciplined.

Me: I am a cruiser and focus on anti-air warfare.

Akagi: I know that very well, so I've prepared a surprise for you!

Me: (Doubts) What are you talking about? Are you going to take out a 100cm cannon under your deck? (Oops, I think I've played a lot of Warship Gunner.)

(In the game Warship Gunner if there are 100 cm cannons, don't think it's a error)

Akagi: Wrong answer, but look at my new ability.

In that Akagi summons hundreds of miniaturized portals and several low-caliber cannons come out of those portals.

Me: Shit! Someone is a fan of King Gilgamesh!

Akagi: (Yandere voice) There's a lot of food you can choose from, so help yourself.

¡TATATATATAATATATATATATATATA!

Me: oh fuck!

So applying Josep's famous technique...

Yo:  Nigerundayoooooo!

Akagi: You won't escape!

Now our protagonist is chased by Akagi who has several summoned turrets and was shooting at Long Beach.

Akagi: (Yanderes giggles) Ufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu.

Our protagonist with no more cards to play this time, she decides to use her winning card.

Me: Prepare Tomahawk missile launch, leave it armed to detonate in 40 seconds.

[Please enter authorization code]

Me: *************************. (There are 25 numbers) (you can use the h codes if you want.)

[Authorized, the nuclear warhead will detonate in 40 seconds]

I then pull the missile out of the launcher and then throw it towards Akagi, Akagi reflexively stops the missile with her hand.

Akagi: (doubts) What is this shit you threw at me?

Me: That's a (hoax) torpedo with the ability to neutralize an entire fleet, it also has a timer that marks the detonation time, if you don't want to die, (Starts to run away at maximum speed) GET AWAY FROM THAT THING!

In that Akagi looks at the missile and on top of the missile there is a Smartphone with a stopwatch that marks 30 seconds.

Akagi:  YABE! (Oh shit)

Akagi intensely let go of that thing and she realizes that her hand is stuck with the missile and the timer continues to count down.

Akagi: ¡ YABEEEE! X2

A FEW SECONDS BEFORE.

Kaga can't maneuver her plane anymore, Enterprise also has her plane badly damaged and they both have to get out of their planes, they both jumped and Enterprise had to open her parachute since she can't levitate like Kaga, Kaga just levitated and flew towards the location of her sister.

Kaga: This time you won, but I swear the next time i killed you!

Enterprise: (mocking tone) In that case, go kill your grandmother!

Kaga: GRHHHHHH! Next time I'll destroy you and sell you for scrap!

Enterprise: (mocking tone) Scrap your grandma!

Kaga: ¡GRRRHHHHH!

Kaga decided not to exchange more insults with Enterprise and flies towards her sister who is struggling to get rid of that missile, Kaga upon arrival has doubts about what her sister is doing.

Kago: what are you doing?

Akagi: (Panic) Help me Kaga! My hand is stuck with this thing and it's about to explode!

Kaga nothing stupid, she catches the missile with a handkerchief and struggles to free Akagi's hand, after a few seconds, Akagi's hand is free.

Akagi: Run Kaga! Run! This thing will explode in 10 seconds!

Akagi starts to run away, but Kaga takes a few seconds to process the information.

[5, 4...]

Kaga: (realizing) Oh shit!

Kaga throws the missile into the sea and she starts to run away.

[3, 2, 1, 0... HAVE A NICE DAY]

¡BBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

In that the place is illuminated by a great explosion that destroys everything around it, the girls of Red Axis and Azur Lane received the powerful shock wave and the light blinded everyone.

Q: What's up!?

Warspite: I don't know!

All the girls did their best to take shelter from the massive explosion.

Me: (shocked) Oh fuck, what the hell? WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

In that our protagonist is dragged by the shock wave and then she flies through the air for 40 meters and then she falls into the sea from a height of 300 meters.

Me: (groaning in pain) ITAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! fuck! Damage report!

[No operating abnormalities detected, slight structural damage reported, but nothing serious. The damage would repair itself in 2 hours]

Our protagonist sighs in relief at what she hears.

Me: This is twice as powerful as the Czar's bomb. What does that goddess have on her head?

¡HIIIIIIIIRASHSHSHIIIIIII!

Me: Ouch! My ears! What the hell is that noise!?

It was a very annoying screeching sound, it is identical when the audio from the microphone is distorted, but this sound was multiplied X4.

In that, a dimensional gap opens in the sky and the whole place began to crumble and break, this was due to the EMP waves emitted by the nuclear explosion, the EMP waves distorted space and time causing this place to not be able to stand anymore.

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: Is the place going down?

I tried to contact the girls, but I couldn't, the communications were broken, it was to be expected, the EMP waves would have fried all the antennas and radar systems.

In that the light surrounds us all and then when I open my eyes I find a very cold air hitting my body.

Me: (shivering) What the hell? Turn on the heating.

Then my body feels hot and I no longer feel cold.

Me: (Pleasant expression) Ahhhh, how I love the air conditioning system.

I looked around me, the first thing I saw was that I was surrounded by ice and with no way out.

Me: What the hell am I doing here!?

TO BE CONTINUE............................................

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 99 26
In the aftermath of the Second Great War, a conflict that ravaged the world through clashes between factions centered around ship girls, a new era em...
5.2K 149 16
"Destiny is no matter of Chance. It is a matter of Choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved... Destiny is what you're...
92.1K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
18.2K 344 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...