In Five Years

Oleh Believeeexoxo

Seeing an ex again after three years who you thought was going to be the love of your life is awkward enough... Lebih Banyak

Season List for My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

69.7K 1.9K 850
Oleh Believeeexoxo

Maddie

"There's my baby girl." Cam grins as soon as I pick up his face time call. I'm laying on my bed, my head propped up in my hand as I dangle my phone with the other. He must have just gotten out of practice because he's clearly sweating, his hair sticking to his forehead with no shirt on.

Not now, Maddie!

Dirty thoughts consume my head until there's silence between us, his hand waving in front of the camera. "Hello?" He asks. "Did I freeze or something?"

"Oh, no." I quickly shake my head and fall back onto my pillows. "Sorry, I was just distracted. How was practice?"

"Tiring. I'm headed back to the dorm now to shower and get some sleep. We've got a game this weekend so coach is pushing us extra hard like always."

I hear multiple doors close from his end, the light shifting from brightness to darkness a couple of times until he finally seems to get to his destination. He props his phone up on his nightstand, and from what I can tell his room is tiny. It doesn't look like much. I see a couple of football posters hung up on his wall, and a tiny twin bed to the right of him.

His duffle bag from practice is tossed to the side, and right in front of the camera he tugs down his shorts and briefs, making himself completely naked. I find my eyes glued to the screen as he wanders to the closet to find a towel, his back muscles contracting as he reaches for the top shelf.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" I tease.

"Huh?" He glances back and realizes he's in front of the camera before he lets out a laugh. "Oh, honestly, no, I wasn't. Are you enjoying the show though?"

"Very much so."

He wraps a towel around his waist, and it's barely clinging onto his hips as he comes back over to pick up the phone. I raise my eyebrows at him, and that damn smirk that always drives me crazy falls onto his face. I could stare at him forever.

"You know I miss you, right?" He tells me. "I really wish I was there."

"Me too. It's hard to believe it's already been a week since you've been gone. I'm proud of us though with this whole long-distance thing. So far so good."

"Mhm." He sighs and falls back onto his bed. "I need to get in the shower, but I seriously have no energy."

"From being so sore?"

"Yeah. Everything just feels tight. I might need an ice bath or something later. I don't know."

He closes his eyes from being so tired, fluttering them open to look at me again. I can tell he's getting ready to fall asleep, and I'd give just about anything to be right next to him. I'd play with his curls just like I know he loves. I'd stare at that face for hours and just watch him sleep.

"I'm sorry you're so sore," I whisper. "I'd massage you if I could."

"Mmm." He hums tiredly, a tiny smile falling onto his face. "That sounds delightful. Rain check for the next time I see you."

It's so tempting to use that gift card he gave me and hop on the next flight out, but I need to save it for when I need to see him. He just left a week ago. If I use it now then who knows how long I'll have to go until I can see him again?

"Rain check." I smile sadly, but he doesn't see it because his eyes are still closed. "Cam?"

"Hm?" He mumbles.

"You know I want to marry you someday, right?"

He smiles. "I do now."

"I love you so much. This long-distance thing is going to work I think, and that makes me really happy."

"How happy?"

I giggle. "I don't know. Just...happy."

"Well, I love when my girl is happy," he replies, and his voice is all raspy and hoarse from how tired he is. It's so hot.

How am I going to be able to be away from him for so long without feeling his touch? I miss the way he feels. I miss how he touches me. I miss all of him.

"Cam?" I ask again.

"Hm?" He flutters his eyes open once more, a blazing green staring back at me.

"Would you ever..." I trail off, feeling my cheeks grow red from how embarrassed I am.

"Would I ever what?" He asks.

"Would you ever have...like... phone sex?"

A laugh immediately escapes from him, and I'm not sure if it's out of disbelief or not, but he sighs and looks into the camera. "Fuck, I love you, Maddie Davis."

"Is that a...yes? I mean, I'm not asking to do it now, I'm just wondering for future reference. I miss you, and I know that some people do that if they're long-distance, so—"

He seems wide awake now, relaxing more into the pillows as he puts one hand behind his neck to prop his head up. "Do you wish I was there right now?" 

I nod, tugging on my bottom lip from how quickly the energy seems to have shifted between us. His stare is dominant now, and I just know that he's about to turn into the bad boy I fell for all those years ago. The one that can get to me with using just his voice, nothing else.

"You remember how I always use my fingertips to trail down your stomach?" He asks. "How I stop right at the band of your panties?"

I gulp. Hard.

"Do it." He instructs.

I'm breathing heavily as I do what I'm told, closing my eyes as my fingertips trail to the band of my pajama pants. I picture him on top of me, his hands doing exactly that.

"Does that feel nice?" He asks.

"Yes," I can hardly choke out.

A part of me forgets about the guy Cam used to be in high school. The player Cam. The Cam who had so much experience with girls that it intimidated the hell out of me. He's too good at this, and he knows it. He knows he's sexy as hell.

"Touch yourself for me." He says and quickly stands up. I see him go over to the door to lock it before he walks back over to the bed, dropping the towel that's around his waist to the floor and propping his phone up onto his night stand again. He lays back down, but I can see his full body now on display to me, so I want to do the same for him.

I use my alarm clock and set my phone up against it, standing up so that I can strip myself of my garments one by one. I do it slowly, my fingertips playing with the edge of my t-shirt, seeing his eyes completely glued to the screen as he watches me. I feel so sexy like I have complete control over him in this moment.

"You know how incredibly hot you are?" Cam asks sternly. "I love that you're so daring for me, Maddie."

My shirt and pants fall to the floor, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I really wish I had worn a matching set, but of course, I didn't. This is the last thing I expected us to do.

I watch him closely, and I realize that he's started to touch himself at the sight of me. It shoots warmth directly between my legs, and in seconds I can already feel the wetness against my panties. I want him. I want all of him. This is pure torture.

Laying back down on the bed, I move the camera so he can see my body too. My breasts are pushed up from my bra, and he clearly notices because his eyes grow darker.

"I want you to slip your fingers inside of your panties for me." He says, and he watches as I take a sharp breath in from the feeling. "Yeah, baby. Just like that."

I'm so wet, and he can hear it. I can see his hand pick up speed as he strokes himself, but he still doesn't show me that I'm getting to him. He's remaining in control of this situation, and it's so damn hot.

"You know how I rub your clit with my thumb?" He cocks his head to the side, and I silently nod my head. I've lost the ability to speak. "Do that for me and close your eyes."

Oh my god. It feels incredible. His voice is so deep and sexy, and it's overpowering every thought in my head. I can think of nothing but this. Nothing but him.

I thought this would be awkward, I thought I would be shy at this, but with Cameron, I never seem to be any of those things. I become alive when I'm with him. I become the version of myself that I always hoped I'd be.

"Imagine that I'm right there, Maddie," he says confidently. "Imagine that's my thumb stroking your clit just like that."

I want him to see all of me, so I sit up and turn to face the camera, spreading my legs wide before I start to rub my clit again. Cam is in awe but quickly gains control over himself and clears his throat.

"Your pussy is so damn pretty, baby," he says as he watches me. "If I was there I'd kneel down right in front of you, just like that, and I'd lick you clean."

"Oh god," I moan.

"Hm? Is that what you want?" He asks. "My tongue on that pussy?"

I nod desperately, throwing my head back from how good this is feeling. From how horny he's making me right now.

"You want to grab onto my hair? Just like you always do when I'm between your legs?"

"Cam," I beg, but he knows this is what's going to make me come right now. He knows I'm picturing him eating me out, and he's using it to his advantage.

"Show me those tits." He pleads, and I can tell he's close. His eyebrows start to furrow together like they always do, his facial expression softening.

I quickly unhook my bra and toss it to the side, and I can tell I'm in control now. Cam is biting on his lip as he's staring at my breasts, his hand moving even faster.

"Is this what you like?" I tilt my head to the side and while I continue to please myself with one hand, I bring my other hand up to push my breasts together.

"Fuck," he mutters. "Yes."

"Do you miss me riding that huge dick of yours? You miss watching these titties bounce up and down for you?"

"Maddie," he warns, and I know he's close. It's making me close too just from watching the effect I have on him.

"What about when you fucked them?" I ask, and his eyes grow darker. "Remember that, baby? When your dick was right between them?"

"Oh, fuck." He throws his head back.

"When you came all over them... my face, my hair... covering me completely?"

"Fuuuuck." He drags it out as he comes onto his stomach, and just the sight pushes me over the edge. I stick a finger inside of myself, and after thirty seconds I finish with him, collapsing onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

I don't hear anything from him, and I start to think that maybe we lost connection, or that he fell asleep, but when I turn to look at the camera I realize he's staring at me.

"Maddie..." he sighs, shaking his head in disbelief. "If someone would have told me years ago that you were this dirty I never would have believed them."

"Why? Because I studied a lot?"

He laughs. "Maybe. I don't know. All I do know is that I'm officially a fan of phone sex."

"You've never done that before?"

He scrunches his face up in confusion. "No? You thought I had?"

I mean, he's been with countless amounts of girls, but they were always in close proximity to him. I guess he never really had to resort to phone sex. Anytime he was in the mood he had at least three girls he could call on speed dial. Me being one of them at one point.

"I just wasn't sure," I say, "but I'm glad I was your first."

"Trust me, I am too. Now I really have to take a shower."

Standing up from his bed, he grabs the towel from the floor and wipes himself off before he goes to the closet and grabs a clean one, wrapping it around his waist. "I'll call you tomorrow," he says.

"Okay. Hopefully practice goes better for you."

He laughs. "Well, I'm definitely not as tense as I was a few minutes ago thanks to you."

I cheese hard, unable to keep the smile off my face. "Glad to be of service. Love you, baby. Have a good night."

"Love you." He replies. I'm about to hang up, but before I do he adds, "sweet dreams, future wife."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.1K 174 33
When I follow his gaze- I realise he's been staring at her the whole time. My heart shatters. How could I have been so blind? Adelyn hasn't noticed...
292 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
5.3K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
981 42 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...