Just love, no rental! [Male r...

By someonealivenotdead

Instead of your buddy Kazuya, you live next to Chizuru. You casually make your way into being Chizuru's frien... More

Making a friend
Friendship
Beach
Ferry
Spring
Piano Channel
Blue ribbon
Blue ribbon 2
Present
Family
Sayuri-san
Tears
Act
Short note
Truth to be told
Sophomore
Schoolgirl
็œŸๅฎŸ- Revealing
Of aftermath and decision
Short note
Mini and Meeting
Sumi and Mini (A long useless title that's fun to write. Also Sumi ><)
Feels
Preparation
Pat
Movie Troubles
Another short note (sorry)
Train and reception
Help
Some fun relax chapter
Short Announcement
Announcement
Foreshadowing

Date

1.9K 67 9
By someonealivenotdead

Heya, it's good to be back! (that's all i have to say to keep things less awkward, lol. again, sorry for not showing up for such a long time.)

"Ahhhhh!" Chizuru happily exclaimed as she looked at her phone.

Chizuru: Bye!

Y/N: I'll see you soon! :)

She left her phone down and smiled widely, which was unlikely for her.

They had been going out for a few days, and those few days had been one of the great days for her. As for now, they promised to meet at the nearby cafe soon.

Chizuru was excited.

—-

You walk along the campus and greet people.

"Hiya!" Which they wave back half-enthusiastically. You spot Mami hanging out with her friends. You awkwardly say hi.

"Hey, Mami!" She turns around and waves back.

"Hi Y/n! Please call me Mami-san next time." She says with a fake smile. You gulp hard and go away, reminding yourself to call her with the honourables.

Then you spot Sumi. You automatically call out.

"Hi, Sumi-san!"

She waves back but then tilts her head in visible confusion.

"Huh?" You stare at her for a brief moment. "Oh, hey, Sumi."

She quickly hurries along to your direction. She pulls out her phone, and types something rapidly.

How are you feeling?

"Well, I guess I'm a bit tired?" You scratch your head.

I heard that you were going out with Chizuru-san.

"Well, I mean." You smile sheepishly. "I guess you could say that. I like her a lot-" She ignores you and starts typing something rapidly. You can see her momentarily pause.

Well...

"Well...?" You wait, anticipating.

Well... I like you too.

You're extremely shocked and take a double step back, before falling to your ass on the floor. Some guys walking beside the road laugh.

"Wait- Sumi- I appreciate that you like me, but I already go out with Chizuru-" You try to fix the situation in a dumb way.

Shit, I don't know what to say! You think to yourself. I'm becoming like Sumi, too, you know-

"But..." Sumi lifts her hair to stop her hair falling to her view.

You're internally shocked at her even speaking, but on the outside you try to remain calm. Everyone can notice the nervousness and his loud gulping.

"But... if you're happy with her..." She smiles and puts her phone down. "If you're happy... then I'm happy too!"

"Oh, wow... well, wait-" You shuffle around the bag and hand her the strawberry milk, justifying the carton as a compensation for the sudden immense kindness you just experienced. "Well... thank you. That was really kind and selfless of you!"

She smiles again, but then blushes heavily, self-aware that she had talked too much. She smiles softly before running again, holding out her phone shakily.

Let's meet sometime again, ok?

"Ok..." You say to yourself, because Sumi is well out of the hearing range.

___

"Well, how do I look?" Chizuru whirls around, showing off her red sweater and a black skirt with grey spandex shorts (search up in google).

"Uh... nice spandex shorts, I guess?"

She folds her arm and pouts. "Fuu... you're supposed to compliment a girl, you know... even Kazuya was better than that!" She half-jokes.

"Well, uh, I think you go nice with everything with your cute face... and all that..." You shrink every word. But to your surprise, she flushes a bit and grabs your hand.

"Let's go! I got plans!" She smiles and drags you. You quickly run along.

___

You and Chizuru are walking down the streets, holding hands. Lots of guys stare at you and Chizuru, showing expressions of jealousy.

"Damn, she's hot. What a lucky dude."

"I wish I was that guy."

She holds your hand tighter and enters the café, where you order a strawberry shake and she orders a coffee and a muffin.

"Yep, I have enough money." You mutter to yourself quietly. In fact, you have a lot more.

"Hey, you got some more money, right?" She says, softly sipping her coffee.

"Well, sure. Why'd you ask?" You say, taking a long gulp at the shake.

"I thought we could go bouldering!" She says and you give her a thumbs-up because you are still drinking.

"Great! But since we ate things we should take things slowly in the bouldering centre, you know your rib always hurts- pfft!" She laughs hard at your face. Apparently the shake stains are all over your mouth, making you look like Santa.

"Huh? What's happening?" You ask dumbfounded. She grabs a tissue and leans over your face, chuckling to herself.

"You're really cute when you make clumsy mistakes like that." She gently wipes the shake off your face. You blush a bit at the remark.

"Well, thanks. You're just cute... anytime I guess."

She looks at you and blushes too. Smiling, she takes another sip. "I can't believe you drink childish stuff like that! Don't you like coffee?"

"Well, holding onto childish memories is something that I would like to do." You say. Meanwhile, Chizuru breaks the muffin in half.

"Say ahhh~" She says, and you mechanically open your mouth. She puts the muffin on your mouth and pushes your jaw upwards jokingly.

"Mmhhmmhmgmmhm." You can't say anything since you're eating, and she smiles and looks at you.

___

"Well, I'm gonna start climbing!" She says in her uniform.

"It's technically bouldering but I guess there isn't much of a difference." You say quietly to yourself and watch her climb. The clothes she's wearing emphasises her curves, and you can't help but look at her more intensely now. This time, your eyes keep trying to travel to her ass too.

"Ohuwuahaawawua-" You try to snap out of it. "I'm gonna climb too!" You say and you go for the overhang. You watch her climb down after the successful attempt and try a harder one. It's a slab, and you can see she's struggling more with it.

"Chizuru! Lift your leg to that green block." You shout and she nods, moving flexibly.

She's really flexible... You think to yourself, but then another lewd thought appears. That's why she has those really cute curves too...

You move your eye from her and go back to climbing. I mean bouldering.

___

"Today was fun!" You say, blushing heavily.

"Yeah, it was lovely. And it's the premiere tomorrow so be prepared for that too!" She says.

"Right, you too-"

She reaches out for you and hugs you, while kissing you on your cheek. You can feel her soft lips, and you blush even more.

"Your cheek is warmer than usual." She says. "But anyhow, bye!"

You stare at her and give a wave. You promised to visit Kuri's house to help him with the assignment. However...

A blonde figure looks at Chizuru and Y/n kissing. She smiles creepily and her eyes turn dull.

"So I know for sure... that Chizuru doesn't go out with Kazuya anymore..."

Chizuru's grandma... :( :( :( :( 

however sad it might be, i need to re-read the chapter again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 0 27
Anzu, Kuroo, and Kenma have been attached at the hip since freshman year, but graduation has come and gone. What wil happen when the trio faces the r...
130K 5.4K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ดit's a challenge dea...
147K 5.6K 55
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š โ love at first sight? does that even exist? โž โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ†ณ in which a simple college life with your friends; kuroo tetsurล & kozum...
81.9K 1.4K 8
Y/n and Mami are just friends with benefits... Or will they fall for each other? Filled with half and full lemons ๐Ÿ‹ (#1 in Rental) (#1 in RentaGirlf...